Testrun Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to grasp me and pull me into her. "Gimme!" She orders as I keep up the pressure. Bending and straightening my knees and rolling my hips.

At this point I decide to try something else and bend my knees farther still until she can finally grasp my shaft and pull me forward to her waiting pussy. As she points me between her distended lips I push forward and my swollen cockhead drags along her enflamed clitoris causing her to gasp and shudder. She squeals "NO!" as I hold her hips firmly and stroke my full length through her lips and across her swollen nub.

Still working my knees along with my hips I rub against her forcefully until her legs begin to quiver and shake. On the backstroke I make sure to pull my head almost to her waiting hole before I thrust forward again, so the ridge of my crown pushes across her clit again and again. Her hand works the underside of my length, trying to push me inside on the outstroke.

Finally, amongst her gasps I hear a "PLEASE?" and decide she's waited long enough. We both have! On the next outstroke I tilt my hips as she strains to push my head inside. When I feel the entrance to her hole I push forward and straighten my legs. Finally entering her in one thrust and lifting her body off her toes in the process. We both give a shout of relief. A shout of victory!

She begins to climax immediately, shuddering and twitching. I lower her to her feet again by bending my knees again and start stroking myself in and out of her. I run my entire cock back and forth in full firm strokes. I can feel her hot wet snatch grasp me, clutching me, and trying to milk my cum from my balls. Her pussy is flowing with her juices as she comes and it feels so good to finally be in her.

With both feet firmly on the ground now, she keeps the pulsing water aimed at her clit and my balls, also spraying my cock shaft as it appears briefly with each outstroke. She reaches back with her free hand to massage my balls, adding to the intense stimulation.

Knowing I can't last too long like this I grasp her shoulders and bend her over farther. When I have her at a right angle to me I begin to thrust as hard as I can, holding onto her shoulders and pulling backward at the same time.

Her squeals of pleasure turn to grunts of satisfaction and she loses her grip on the shower massager. It clatters to the tub floor to spray uselessly at our feet. She grabs the tub spout for support, pushing back against my every thrust as I try to get in as many hard strokes as I can before I lose my load in her.

After only a few hard thrusts I'm about to fill her with cum and have one more surprise in store for her. When I know she's still at the peak of her orgasm and I'm on the verge of joining her I suddenly withdraw and drop to my knees to replace my cock with my tongue in her flowing pussy!

She gasps at the loss of my cock, and then screams as I shove my tongue as deep into her as I can. As I begin to swirl my tongue between her lips she continues to cum and I try my best to lap it all up. I also lick her clit and lips and my nose pokes her puckered ass while my mustache tickles her taint.

I consider spinning around to get my head up under her so I can concentrate on her swollen clit while fingering her g-spot but the way her legs are shaking I don't think she'd be able to stay standing. I give up that idea as I don't want her to fall and get hurt. Safety first!

Instead I make sure I've drunk my fill and she's starting to get oversensitive and I spring back to my feet.

She's so wet now that I have no trouble slipping right back into her. I pick up where I left off and she keeps squealing and panting as I hold her hips and begin to fuck her again as hard and fast as I can for no more than five strokes before I explode in her with a shout of my own.

I stand straight up lifting her to her tip toes and push into her as hard and deep as I can as I empty my full load into her. After a couple squirts I resume pumping into her with what strength I have left. I stroke into her as long as I can until I can't anymore and my legs go weak and begin to shake along with hers. I lean against the wall for support and my diminished cock slips free of her.

She goes to her knees and rests her head on her hands on the tub spout. Panting she manages to say "Oh God, wow!"

I slide down the wall to sit behind her in the tub and tell her "Back at ya, honey!"

Eventually she picks up the discarded shower massager that's been spraying at her feet. "The waters starting to get cold." She tells me.

I laugh and tell her "We haven't even tried the stick yet. Or the new menthol body wash!"

She smiles as she tells me "I guess we have more tests to run!"

12