Tev's Ordeal

Story Info
Space Alliance officer faces a prickly situation.
7.4k words
4.42
24.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KrisMeads
KrisMeads
11 Followers

Tev came to. Her head hurt. She did a quick check of her body - everything was aching but no acute pain. That was good. She would check in more detail once she had assessed her situation. For now she dared not move. This might buy her time while she reoriented herself. No need to prod any captors into action in case they were watching her. Her thorough training had drilled the sequence into her to the point where they had become instinctive routine.

She was lying on her side on a hard surface, likely the bare floor. The temperature felt comfortable, the air smelled fresh, nothing that might give her any hint. No sounds either beyond a distant continuous hum. A ship, she thought - running in hyperdrive. Think, Tev, what happened...Nanomorphs - right. They had caught up with her ship. There was a white light - she must have been transported here. Not a good starting point, she thought.

She dared a cautious glimpse, her eyes opening just a slit at first. The room had a bright ambience. No one was visible from this angle. She opened her eyes wide, scanning her field of view without moving her head. She was indeed lying on the floor, it was smooth, clean and well lit. A grey-metallic wall was 6 feet away, before that a small white bench. A glass stood on a tray on top of the bench. She realized she was thirsty. She lifted her head to see more of the room. There was no one here besides her. Slowly she rolled onto her back, checking her body and limbs. Ok, no injuries. She patted her uniform for the communicator but found it had been removed. As were her weapons and boots, even the stealth knife she hid on her leg. Damn - not good. She briefly pondered her missing boots. As if her captors feared she might outrun them. Weird.

Tev got up and looked around the room. No windows, no cameras. Walking over to the bench she picked up the glass of water and inspected it. How considerate! she thought, but then changed her mind, placing it back on the tray. She wondered if her team had been taken too. Rutt McAdams, her team leader, had been standing directly next to her when light engulfed her.

A sudden glimmer on the wall caught her attention. A profile emerged, disturbing the perfect smoothness of the wall. A face materialized, then the contours of a body. Almost expecting it to be him, she recognized the unit she had come to know as Michael assemble and detach from the wall, then slowly approach her. She took a step back. Her last run-in with Nanomorphs had not been pleasant, and her team escaped only after deploying an ethically questionable tactic that had her engage Michael in a very personal and philosophical discussion that she knew he would misunderstand. In fact, their plan had relied on it. She wasn't proud of this chapter in her life and had sought the help of a counselor after their return. Despite everyone's insistence that her behavior was justified and necessary to survive, doubts had remained and she had only barely managed to bury them in her daily routine. Now her guilt resurfaced unabated and merged with fear: While she felt sympathy for the agony and conflict he had been through in his struggle to comprehend the notions of human friendship and love, and particularly their limits, she also had tremendous respect for the destructive force he represented as a nanomorph.

She decided to break the ice. "It is good to see you, Michael. I am happy to see you are well".

His stare was emotionless as he approached her with purposeful stride. Tev knew she should stand her ground, actively addressing the threat before her, rather than retreating, which she knew was utterly senseless in the given situation. Yet somehow she continued to reluctantly back up, perhaps driven by her guilty conscience, or by the residual confusion from her black-out. The wall behind her stopped her retreat. It briefly distracting her as she had estimated it to be another foot or so away, but she quickly dismissed the issue to concentrate on the alien machine closing in on her.

"Why did you bring me here?" Tev asked with a neutral voice, hinting at just a nuance of annoyance over the inconvenience he was causing her. She figured that meeting him intellectually on eye-level was her best chance at this. Who knows, perhaps she could even play on his inner conflicts to gain an upper hand. He didn't respond and instead locked his eyes with hers in a cold stare, continuing his approach until he stood less than a foot away. Both his proximity and his stare made her feel uncomfortable, but she ignored it, instead raising her eyebrows in impatience for him to explain himself.

"Hello Tevala. I have been waiting for you. I have many questions." he informed her matter-of-factly. Hearing him use her full first name stirred something deep inside her. Her father had called her like that in her teens when he deemed it necessary to discipline her. No one had since. Her visceral response to it confused her but she quickly dismissed the thought.

He is waiting for me to explain myself, she thought. Very well, then: "Look, I'm very sorry for what happened," she tried. "I attempted everything to have you evacuated before the trap set, but my superiors decided otherwise. I didn't have a choice." He silently continued his provoking stare. The 'just following orders' excuse - pathetic, Tev she thought in disgust for herself.

The wall stirred slightly behind her, again distracting her. Concentrate, stupid. She couldn't afford to lose her focus now. His eyes had disengaged their lock on hers. He appeared to be slowly scanning her, head to feet. This is certainly new, a least some form of reaction, she thought with some relief. She continued watching him. His eyes suddenly stopped, a third of the way down. An incredulous thought struck her - Really! Staring at my boobs!. She flushed slightly at that insight. To her own surprise she felt her nipples react to the attention they were getting, quickly dismissing the sensation into her subconscious with the knowledge that her olive-green uniform jacket was sufficiently thick to camouflage the reaction. His eyes wandered from her left breast to her right and, after a while, back again. Then they continued their downward trail, catching her in an ambivalent hope that he would not stop there, while at the same time feeling disappointed if he wouldn't. He did. Gazing at length at her crotch and evoking a visceral squirm deep inside her, subtle enough to be overlooked, she hoped.

"How did you free yourself?" Tev asked, trying to regain control of their encounter while shifting her weight to move her hips out of his focal point - for naught, of course.

"We were able to modify the dilation field" he responded, keeping his eyes on his target with focused curiosity that she had trouble understanding.

A shiver of static electricity ran through her hair. She reflexively tried to shake it out but found her head restrained. Her left hand instinctively flew up behind her head to free her hair, but failed. Instead she felt uncountable thin, steely dendrites protruding from the wall that seemed to merge with the strains of her short blonde hair, forming a firm grip that held her head in place.

"What is this?" She asked in a demanding tone.

"I believed we were friends, Tevala." His eyes leveled with hers. "You betrayed our friendship." His voice was calm, factual. "You trapped me and intended my destruction".

He inched closer, his hands reaching up to cup her breasts. Her defensive reaction was automatic, bringing her arms down on his hands even before they touched her. She had had her share of experience in fending off unwanted advances from her male classmates at the academy. Only, they were usually drunk and clumsy, no match for her well-trained skills in self defense. In secret though it had always made her feel desirable and sexy, a side of her that her life in the alliance had forced her to keep well suppressed. Such overt assaults had all but subsided since she started gaining rank. It suddenly struck her that she had been missing it.

Not now, Tev - figure our what he is up to! She realigned her thoughts. Her intervention was successful - briefly. Michael swiftly took hold of her hands and pushed them back up against the wall, to either side above her head, then released them to casually follow his original objective. To her surprise, something else kept her arms firmly pinned up. The cloth of her uniform stuck to the wall. She could wiggle within the slack with which her sleeves were tailored, but even that small freedom quickly vanished as each struggle brought more of the cloth in contact with the wall. After seconds her arms was as firmly immobilized as her head.

Her eyes flew back and forth between Michael's hands and his face while she was trying to make sense of his actions. He is a machine. Why the fixation on my boobs?

She fought hard to subdue streaks of panic while watching Michael's hands take hold of her breasts, lifting them gently inside her jacket. Part of the reason for her panic was the realization that the whole situation was exciting her - the loss of control, of being exposed to the whim of an incomprehensible adversary, her senseless struggles to stop him, his unfazed, relentless interest in her attributes as a woman. And her body betrayed her. Whereas her jacket was sufficient to hide any visual cues about her state of excitement, it did not stand up to his sense of touch. Tev felt her hard nipples dig through the thick layers of fabric, into his inquisitive hands. His eyes darted up at her, staring deeply into her eyes. For a short moment Tev felt her thoughts exposed like an open book. She blushed deeply but quickly regained control of herself.

"Take your hands off me and release me" she demanded with assertiveness, hoping again to change the course of their encounter towards a more manageable territory. "Tell me what you want, Michael".

"I have studied you. I have questions" he responded.

There was a sudden tingling in her hair. She felt critters crawling across her scalp and pushing their way through her hair, but despite fighting her restraints she was unable to see, much less stop them. An endless stream of them formed, pouring down around both her ears and onto the sides of her neck. Tev tensed up firmly against the wall, her eyes turned down to her left and right trying to get a glimpse of the creatures. She took deep, fast breaths through her nose, not daring to risk opening her mouth. The critters crept forward, reaching the base of her neck on her front, then spread out across her chest. Her jacket had slipped upward by her upstretched arms, forming a wide cleft above her chest that afforded them easy access inside her clothing. Tev shook her body franticly, hoping to throw them off. Pulling her head forward, almost unrooting the scalp on her forehead, she attempted to grasp what these creatures were that she felt crawling across her skin. But she wasn't able to lower her gaze enough to actually see them. Instead she felt a broad, unbearable prickle of myriads of spiky legs carpet the sensitive skin of her chest, then her breasts, and her entire torso. She squinted her eyes shut tightly, holding her breath while waiting for the torture to end.

A moment later the buttons of her jacket started falling off. The critters are cutting the threads! she reasoned as her jacket sprang open, revealing the black standard-issue T-shirt that stretched over her full breasts.

Michael's hands pushed the jacket aside and recaptured her breasts. He started kneading them in firm, full strokes with each hand, brushing his thumbs across her traitorous, but appreciative nipples. She felt her bra straps snap in quick succession, putting the weights of her breasts fully in his hands.

Her pant legs were now held firmly by the wall as well, fixating her thighs. She felt them being slowly spread apart by the wall. Michael released her breasts and started opening the belt of her pants, quickly snapping open the lock, then pulling the length of it out of its loops with three firm rips. She gasped as she felt her hips jolt in response. Her pants immediately started coming apart, simply dissolving at the seams. The fabric was methodically pulled away from the middle, sleekly sliding down along her legs and off her feet. No boots! She realized the premeditation. She was exposed to her slip, her legs stretched apart wide enough to ache in discomfort. With her pants gone she wondered what was supporting her in mid-air against the wall but she was unable to look down far enough to make sense of it.

The critters had now cut the threads of her shirt along the top and the sides, causing the black cloth to slowly fold forward onto her breasts before casually sliding off her, taking her disassembled bra cups along to the ground. Then the crawling ended as quickly as it had appeared. Somehow her slip had managed to hold its ground as a last line of defense. Michael stood before her looking into her eyes. His contours blurred as tears were welling in them. She had seized to struggle, hanging splayed to the wall, essentially naked and exposed to his whim, waiting for the obvious next move. Her mind had surrendered in an irrepressible mix of humiliation and confusion. You sick slut she thought embarassment, realizing the excitement it caused her.

A solitary tear spilled over her lower lid and rolled across her left cheek. It caught his attention and he examined it closely before leaning forward to catch it with his tongue, licking her cheek with surprising tenderness. Her eyes followed his, confessing her profound emotional confusion. She still felt empathy for him. She felt guilt and shame for betraying him. They had had a connection. He had every right to be angry at her. And she feared him. She had seen the power of his kind during their last encounter, and experienced it first hand in the last few minutes. Obviously his behavior could not be compared to the normal human range of reactions. His anger made him unpredictable and lethally dangerous. He had chosen to humiliate her with ultimate efficiency, evoking both her most terrifying fears and her best hidden desires.

Then realization hit her: The bastard scanned me.

His lips touched hers. Very gently, softly exploring. She let it happen, her mind racing with the implications of her epiphany. His tongue carefully probed between her lips, running curiously along the row of teeth. He then started to suckle on her lower lip, pulling it playfully between his.

Mmmmmmm. Her concentration crumbled.

Suddenly the fingers of his flat open hand slapped firmly onto her gaping pussy, evoking a crisp shriek from her. "You are wet, Tevala" he remarked dryly while his fingers dug into her exposed folds, roughy dragging the fabric of her slip into her delicate flesh.

She inhaled audibly at the intense mix of pain and excitement. With a short, determined jerk he ripped off the garment before rejoining their lips for a sudden invasion of his tongue in a passionate kiss. His tongue plunged into her mouth, searching, tangling with hers. Tev's defenses fell, surrendering to him, closing her eyes, joining him in a passionate explosion of sexual exploration. She felt the smooth satin texture of his shirt brush against her nipples, then pressing her more firmly against the wall. She moaned, surprising herself, realizing he was in complete in control of her. She also felt his bulge press against her pussy, with increasing determination. She faintly noticed it was moving and probing her, finding her opening, into which it started to grow. Her eyes shot wide open in wild panic while she screamed violently into their kiss, her hips writhing in an effort to fend off the invasion.

He didn't react, continuing his devouring kiss, and after sharply inhaling through her nose, her second scream lacked the same intensity. Her hips slowly surrendered to the usurpation and she felt the bulge slowly push its way deeper inside her, unrelenting, pleasurable.

With her next breath Tev moaned deeply into their kiss. That bastard...

The thing reached the depth of her vagina, where she could feel it push against her back wall, starting to stretch her now. Her eyes widened again in concern of the quickly increasing pressure. It slowly continued, not painful yet, just causing her to feel - full. No one had ever gone that deep before. She held her breath as her body stiffened, her vagina firmly gripping the firm shaft inside her as her only means to control its progress. She let out a muffled, high-pitched wail into his mouth as a helpless plea, fearing it would soon rip her apart. Just then it retracted fully from her in one long stroke, leaving her to catch her breath in forceful breaths through her nose. She felt her vagina grip the remaining nothingness. Traitor... she thought of her body, realizing it wanted more.

Moments later the shaft reentered her, quickly pushing its full length back inside her. She gasped loudly, then let her tongue engage in an erotic battle with his. The shaft repeated its motion, retracting, then quickly impaling her in depth, establishing a steady rhythm. Her moans grew louder and she caught herself starting to pump her hips into the forceful rams of the shaft. Ohhhh myyyy goddd... A tingling started to build in her belly as the shaft rubbed past her G spot in a crescendo of strums from what must have been ridges across its top. She also noticed its girth increasing, stretching her wider as well as deeper.

Michael slowly pulled away from her. Tev's eyes opened in a mix of longing and disgust, watching him step back a foot, her lips and chin covered in shiny saliva from the intense kiss. To her surprise the cock inside her continued to pump into her.

It's not his... she realized. A look of shock returned to her face as she scrambled to make sense of the situation, feeling appalled, abused, humiliated, and at the same time desperate for it all to continue.

Michael looked at her, pinned up at the wall, the lapels of her jacket lifted up and outward by her outstretched arms, revealing her full breasts, the fresh sweat on her body glistening in a silky sheen from the physical exertion, her back slightly arched to allow her hips to meet the obscenely thick fleshy shaft that extruded from the wall beneath her ass, slowly pumping deep into her wide-stretched vagina, her legs split almost horizontally apart, with her well-shaped thigh muscles working with visible strain beneath her smooth skin in concert to the penetration.

He noticed her belly strain tensely in a different rhythm, more slowly, relaxing every 2-3 strokes only to cramp again 1-2 strokes later. She was nearing her climax. His hands reached for her breasts, capturing their fullness firmly between his fingers. She gasped. Her head head been turned downward by the dendrites so she could now see how he slowly contracted his grip around the base of her breasts, allowing the soft flesh to flow out between his fingers until he caught her nipples between thumb and forefinger of each hand. He squeezed them firmly.

"Aahhhhhhh," she exhaled a voiceless whimper, registering the sharp pain of his vise but finding it add to her arousal. Her eyes pleaded - with him, with herself - Dontcumdontcumdontcum....fuck

She saw his thumbs and fingers open, revealing sharp metal spikes that had emerged between them and had pierced through each nipple. She watched the mutilation in shock as the next thrust of the cock stole her breath. Her belly cramped hard, her jaw opened as her eyes rolled back in her head. The cock plunged deep into her again and she exploded in a loud scream, her body shuddering from the sudden intensity of the orgasm. Her hips writhed uncontrollably on her impalement as her screams continued. Her nipples remained spiked between his fingers, stretching hard from her erratic convulsions, the additional torment extending her climax.

KrisMeads
KrisMeads
11 Followers