Texas Dildo Massacre Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers

"Oh you're strong," we already know that, he giggled. You have to be you need stamina for our games."

The Ma bent over her, looking down, her fat face flush with excitement.

"Do you like the position you're in its makes it so much easier to get to your naughty holes."

Michelle felt embarrassingly exposed like some gynaecological operation these two old fucks the doctors.

The Pa reached out putting his hand over her bound roped tits and she bit on the gag at his hard groping touch.

"No point in lying to ya were gonna be real nasty."

Michelle didn't understand. What could they do? She began to realise moments later.

On a table was a candle and holder the flame glowed in the dim half light of the bedroom. Pa reached for the candle and carefully began dripping hot wax on her tits ends. The wax instantly hardened making her nipples burn with heat.

"Ooooooooh no shit uggggggggggggggg!"

At the same time Ma took her considerable weight and began to stamp on a foot pump like you might use on a camp bed. The pussy tube began to flex with air and Michelle felt the inexorable expansion of an orange size leather balloon deep inside her pussy shaft. After only a few panting pumps it was beginning to form a sphere pushing her walls out in all directions her muscles failing to resist.

"Oh nooooooo!" Her mind wailed feeling and seeing her pan flat groin swell.

Michelle's perspective on the evils of the world had suddenly become much darker.

Back in the Merryville shack Natasha was trying not to grunt in sensation. Her arms were bound her bra thankfully still on sweaty bosom heaving. The geeks had a sexy ankle each and had pulled her luscious legs apart her heels wriggling to no effect.

The slurping noise was as disgusting as the act. She could see down to her buttered slit the rifle barrel a good 6 inches up inside her. The gunman was twisting it around the cold barrel slowly matching her internal temperature. The shaft wasn't thick but it was steel rigid and as he slowly pumped it back and forth she felt at any time he could do her a serious damage up there.

"Yeah school teacher ride it," he sniggered his hand still on the trigger his face dripping spittle as he drooled as the babe groaned.

"Ug, ug, ug!"

"Oh God this can't be happening!"

She gritted her teeth her eyes fixed on his trigger her mind on the stiff rod twisting in her

"No please stop uhh uhh ohhhhhhh shit ohhhhhhhhhh"

He was pushing deeper angling higher the other man had a hand free and he eagerly twisted a buttered finger up her anus bending it inside her trying to get her to buck and gulp. The hard rod was one thing but the man's bony finger entering her virgin rear unchallenged made her nearly puke.

"Oh don't do that you filthy bastard!" She snarled knowing that her fiery retorts only seemed to make them hornier and more animated in their probing.

He leaned forward to get his tongue on her buttery clit licking just above where the barrel slid in and out finger still jabbing in her ass.

Slurpp, slurppp

Natasha began to moan in sensation and revulsion. The man was circling her clit with his tongue the rifle barrel creating cream foam as it slopped in and out.

"You fucking in bred bastards you'll pay for this!" She moaned her eyes rolling at the sensation and humiliation

They pushed her legs a wider apart making her grunt like a hog. " That's it she getting hot!"

"Come on ride, ride!" He hissed beginning to ram harder and faster.

Ugh, ugh, ugh, ughhhhhh!" Natasha began to buck and grunt over and over the sweat pouring from her. Her eyes were on storks the rigid impalers end sight pressing up against her G-spot.

The licking man suddenly grabbed the barrel easing it out.

"I want to get ma tongue up her, lick out all that churned butter." He graphically explained feeding the barrel into her tight clenched anus.

"Do ya pumping up there while she dribbles her juices on my tounge."

Now the licking man had both hands pushing her thighs apart slurping and darting into her slit the gun man continue he barrel rut but this time up her tight rubbery anal shaft. He licked with his rough tongue at her entrance spreading the lips circling the bud allowing her to drip contents down his chin.

The rod up her ass was an incredible new sensation she felt her ass wanting to lift, pushing her mound into the man's face, grinding her open hole onto his grateful mouth.

"Oooooooooooooooo!" She shook her head looking at the gun man. "No it won't go its too hard I...I...Oooooooooooo!"

"Keep riding it honey, be a good girl or it might go off." He chuckled then he furrowed his brow. "I said ride it!"

Natasha began to scream and cuss as he rammed in hard and uncaringly.

"Jesus uh, uh, uh no, no, no!" The other man was biting firmly on her clit his hands pushing her legs so wide she thought she was a performing cheerleader.

"God stopppppppppppppppp!" she wailed he mound bouncing so much the groin man was struggling to keep his tongue inside her.

Patting from effort the geek slid the barrel slowly from her rear admiring the buttered filthy end. The other man also knelt back then stood. The gun man turned and mounted the gun on wall brackets and then they both un-clipped their boiler suits.

As the fabric fell away Natasha gave a gulp of surprise the men's flaccid cocks a good six inches while still arousing. She suddenly realised the hard thin barrel may have been the least of her troubles.

In the wood clearing and down in the farm cellar two more females were gazing in awe at the families prize asset. Sophie was struggling to contain the cops cock in her mouth. It had hardened and hardened with her ruby lipped attention and now it filled her cute oval pout fully. It was like a log; maybe 10 inches long the fat purple end now painfully tight the foreskin pulled back hard.

The cop had his hands gripping her black mane pulling her on to him

"Keep going," he hissed,"the interrogations going just fine."

He withdrew his length out of her gagging throat raising it up against the side of her nose nudging his cock tip into her eye socket. Then he gripped his shaft at the base slapping her hard across the face with the purple end.

She yelped at the rapid battering on her checks and nose.

"Nothing like a good cock whipping as ma old man would say." He laughed the disgusting slopping noise of flesh on flesh resonating in the forest.

He was hammering the fat truncheon hard against her face Sophie squealing trying to pull away.

"Slop! Slop! Slop!

"Ready to bend over yet?" He shouted, Sophie frantically nodding her face covered in spittle and pre come strands.

At the same time in the cellar Sandy had a different type of punishment to content with. The bucking twisting dominator was driving her crazy. Her clit was hard her juices undoubtedly flowing; not that she could feel them. The thing continued to pump her full of slime the stuff belching from around her weakening pussy lips. Her arms ached and she too heaved a bra covered bosom; bouncing like an ad mans dream on this crazy home made bronco.

"Ohhhhhhhhh it's going to shake me to bits!" Flashed her mind, "my ass is giving way anymore and I'll shit myself!" The bone shuddering vibration course up from her pelvis to her eyes her vision blurring a little. It made no wonder she had a wet disgusting ball gag in her mouth she'd have probably chattered her teeth to pieces by now.

In front of her she had to watch the maniac strip from his baggy trousers under sheaths of leather his cock had appeared and he shamelessly wanked himself to erection.

In her delirious state she thought she was seeing things his monster cock curving up to a good ten inches or more, massive bull like balls, the end glistening pink the spunk hole similar to his dominators cervix pounding end.

"Oh god," she thought the buzz cock feeling like it was trying to twist sideways in her. "I'll do it, I'll suck it, I'll fuck, I'll milk it dry, it just get me off this thing!"

Her head began to nod frantically her eyes staring into his masked eyes holes.

The thing understood. But instead of moving towards her it turned and staggered to the steps

"Oh shit no! Where's it going?"

It was leaving her clambering up the stairs its massive cock waving. It crashed through the rear doors out into the blazing sunlight. The tarpaulin truck was still parked there chugging away to itself the engine in idle all this time. As the maniac reached the rear of the flat loader he pulled back the tarpaulin

Sat the wrong way around on a high backed chair was the leggy Bianca. Her fantasy hips and waist were bound with a rope to the chair. The chair itself bolted to the flatbed floor. Bianca had a gag over her mouth her long hair bedraggled like a wild woman. Her Hollywood thighs were spread out as she straddled the chair. The thing was another Dominator; a vertical pounding dildo linked to the trucks drive shaft drawing power from the idling engine; buzzing and monotonously pumping up into her exhausted pussy hole. This one didn't pump come but instead the corkscrew cock length was constantly squirted with axel grease from a tiny tube, allowing hours of grease penetration.

Bianca was almost unconscious, deliriously hot pussy on fire, her drilling a never ending nightmare. She saw the maniac standing half in silhouette his massive erection hard and vertical against a leather pot stomach.

His eyes stared at her weakened green beauties. She looked at his cock again, then back to his face and she too nodded in desperation.

FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers
12