Texas Dildo Massacre Ep. 03

Story Info
Bus crash survivors are humiliated.
6.6k words
4.46
282k
65

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,718 Followers

The sun was beginning its decent; the afternoon air hot and sticky over the Texas fields. Four college babes and their beautiful teacher had taken the wrong turn and now hours after the first crazy attack on that deserted back road they'd eventually found themselves split and in desperate need of help.

Miss Simms the groups sexy 30 something teacher had gone to get help, but only managed to run into trouble of her own.

Natasha had asked the help of two white trash brothers and now she had her hands bound behind her back with her body naked apart from the black bra and stiletto pink heels. She clenched her thighs together curling her hips to hide her modesty still seated in the old rocking chair not willing to try an escape. It would be pointless.

The two scrawny geeks stood in front of her boiler suits now stripped. Their freckled bleached white frames made their hereditary prize assets looked obscenely large, like some cartoon exaggeration.

Natasha looked open mouthed at the two men's waving erections. Each mans cock was 9 or even 10 inches long, impressively thick and firm , with the pale skin and downy hair giving them a adolescent appearance.

"Our family sure are proud of our cocks,"one of the men said smiling and winking to Natasha.

"Famed for em round these parts," added the other.

"All boys ya see. Ma and Pa wouldn't have it any other way."

He came closer gripping Natasha's cheeks; squeezing them into a full lipped pout. "But I sure would have liked a sister like you."

Both sniggered and admired her from long waxed legs up to her elegant neck and beautiful face.

Natasha shook free snarling back at them with brilliant teeth.

"You come near me again and I'll fucking bite that hand off. "

She kicked out with her legs the sweat pouring from her back. She was a real firecracker.

The men reeled back looking a little angry; even surprised.

"Now miss that's no fun ya hear! Me and my brother ain't keen on holding ya down all the time." His bro nodded rubbing his shin where Natasha's heeled toe tip had connected.

"Maybe you need some persuading first," one said scratching his chin. The other agreed and with that they both lunged towards the cursing goddess.

Natasha wriggled and kicked as she was lifted and dragged to her feet. With her hands behind her back it was impossible to put up any winnable battle. She screamed as one grabbed her ankles holding them together the other held her waist lifting her; carrying her towards the kitchen table.

They threw her onto it face down her bra held bosom pressing onto the wood surface.

"Uggggg you fucking..."

Wack!

She gave a yelp as one slapped her upturned ass her long legs apart heels on the ground claves stretched, her muscles tensed like a cat about to leap.

But she was leaping nowhere one of the men pressing down hard on her shoulder blades while the other one gave her more spanking.

Slap!

Slap!

Slap!

Natasha bucked and screamed each flat palmed hit making her tanned ass glow red Natasha giving a cock stiffening yelp of indignity with each blow. She tried to close her legs but the brute kicked her cute heels apart hitting her butt again in punishment

"Be still you bitch or we can spank ya all day."

The English teacher continued to scream and struggled the other man having to press down with his full body weight to stop her rearing up.

"What a fucking ass" the spanker said caressing then slapping then repeating the process over and over. And remembering her rifle barrel probing he added."Real slimy rear now that you're buttered up."

Natasha looked over her shoulder her red hair ruffled yet still looking saloon perfect.

"Oh God, oh no you fuck no please no I I Ugggggggggg!"

The brother had opened his blackened fridge producing a ribbed knobbled vegetable. About 6 inches long and thick like a massive yellow cigar. The man began to smear butter over it tapered bobbled end.

"Lets see how you are taking this corn cob up your ass." He said with a wicked wink.

Natasha tried again to close her legs but the man stepped between her heels opening his legs making her spread achingly wide. The other brother pressed down on the small of her back allowing her shoulder to rise Natasha's neck stretched like her head was trying to escape her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooo!"

The rigid corn ribbed cob pressed against her anus and she screamed as the man pushed and pushed forcing the fat cold vegetable in; then past her sphincter.

"Ooooooooooooooooooo!"

She could feel the ridges bumping over her anal rim her hole widening and widening the thing been pushed in painfully hard.

"Uggggggggggggggg!"

The sensation eased a little the worst part over. She had the fat cob in her ass now her muscles still not believing but now coping. But only just...

"UGgggggg god its ugggg no stop oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The man pushed in till maybe 5 inches of cob had opened her void. Then he began to withdraw the ribbed shaft pulling on her inner flesh as she felt the sensation of shitting a solid hard turd.

"Ugggggggggg!"

She gritted her teeth her legs buckling in as the cob was almost removed. Almost; just the last tapered half inch kept her sphincter from squeezing shut.

He pushed back in this time faster making her grunt like a hog quickly pulling the cob back getting the same grunt from the different bowel evacuating sensation.

In again!

Out!

In!

Out!

"Nooohhhhh ugh, eieeeee, ugh ugh awwwwwwww ugh, ugh, ugh!" Miss Simms began to yelp, pant, scream, beg all in one continuous buggered groan.

The men laughed cocks as stiff as poles, eyes fixed, tongues drooling as one pinned her to the table as the other began to fuck her ass with fast deep stabs of the corn cob.

In the valley below deep under the farm house Sandy was groaning and biting hard on her wet spunk gag. The little blonde was at the mercy of the bizarre leather clad maniac's sex machine. But as the incredible sensations had increased to almost breaking point he had disappeared.

Why had the maniac left her? She'd nodded to him! That was supposed to be the sign the old man had told her. She understood now; after a ride on this monster she'd fuck anything that moved to get off it.

Her pussy couldn't take much more of this mechanical pounding. Even with the ingenious ejaculating tip head in use her inside were becoming sore. Had he left her for hours of gasping horror? Her question was answered moments later as a taller version of her was helped down the stairs into the basement.

Sandy recognised the stunning blonde teen, it was Bianca her friend. She looked drawn; her thin face even more tight, her cheek bones sticking out, big expressive green eyes looking dazed. She was naked her film star figure glowing with sweat her rock hard tits like a stick on addition to her fine body.

Bianca held onto the maniac, nails gripping his leather gown as he half carried, half dragged her down to the cellar floor. The once aloof girl saw her classmate and best friend bound and suspended; forced to straddle the barrel shaped device. See could see the power cock buzzing and pounding up into the young woman's slit, black lubricant spilling out back into the wooden container. Bianca knew what she was going through having only just been released from her own "dominator."

"Oh God! Sandy! Sandy, no, no!" She cried her lips quivering her face one of knowing horror seeing her cute stocking friend bucking like on a bronco.

The huge beast let go of her hand and she collapsed to her knees as in prayer.

"Oh God sandy, it's a nightmare!"

The man, if that what he was; looked at Sandy as she gyrated and flexed trying to climb off the thumping cock but to no avail. She was again nodding; desperately looking into his eyes. Her thoughts were frantic.

"Anything; anything for fucks-sake GET ME OF THIS THING!!"

The maniac understood.

"Goooooooooood!" It drawled both women hearing the first understandable noise from its bloated lipped mouth

He picked up two large dog collars attached to lengths of chain. He clipped one around Bianca's neck and with a pair of pliers made sure the metal buckles were locked in place. Now even the young woman's desperate fingers could not unfasten it. Happy she was on ten foot a long chain. He approached Sandy.

The dominator shuddered to a halt Sandy limp on the tip like a worn out Christmas fairy. She felt the collar around her neck and in seconds she too was on a long metal leash.

Bianca was moaning to herself in deep despair as carefully the maniac unfastened Sandy's heels then ball gag until finally, using the pulley he haul her off the dominator.

"Ugggggggggggg!" Sandy cried with her newly freed lips, her arms taking the strain.

"Be quiet!" It growled its big hands tugging down making the cute teens body rise, until.

Sloooooooooooooopp!

She was finaly extracted from the horrid pole cock.

"Ohhhhh thank fuck!" She groaned her chute free of the invader. As he lowered the pulley her black heels touched the ground, then her legs buckled and she was dropped into a exhausted heap.

Finally he unfastened her hands and she crawled on all fours towards Bianca.

"Kneel," it grunted dragging a chair in front of them sitting down, legs apart, cock upright against his leather stomach. He pulled both chains making the girls edge towards him

Sandy was thankful to be free of the spunk gag and tried to reason with it.

"Please why are you doing this?" She said her eyes looking sincere and so sexy.

"Suck!" It growled pointing to its rampant cock.

They didn't say another word in refusal just moaned in horror their eyes darting to each other then the monster cock. Neither wanting to go first.

Both young beauties were between his massive spread thighs the maniac holding both chain leashes in one hand his other able to command their heads and hands. It was easy for him to direct what he wanted. Each girl had a reluctant wrist pulled to his massive ball sack another to his cock length then once they were massaging his manhood he gripped Bianca's neck. She would be first to have to swallow his cock head.

The high school bitch didn't make eye contact her dark lashed eyes half close her full mouth opening to envelope his bulbous cock head. She had to open her mouth into a skin stretching yawn, so wide was his member. Sandy watched her eyes blinking at her friends slow but successful servicing of this maniac. Although exhausted and dirty Bianca still looked fabulous glowing tanned skin her blonde hair now dark rooted but so full and thick her tits like ripe fruit, nipples a light succulent pink.

"Mmmfffffffffffffff!"

The beast pulled her chain collar making her take deeper gulps Bianca's hands on his thighs pushing back. He gripped Sandy neck pulling her face over his cock Bianca rearing back with relief as he released her neck. The cock spat from her mouth spittle trailing from her lips Bianca coughing and spluttering but not uttering a word of defiance. Sandy unable to push back against such strength closed her own young eyes and with the same yawing mouth swallowed the monsters rod.

Sandy felt the creature pull her head down deeper and deeper onto his cock. She was struggling to breathe the seeping eye on her tonsils. She coughed and baulked but the maniacs hand kept a firm grip pushing her mouth further down around his length.

"Stop stop your choking her!" Cried Bianca the maniacs masked eyes suddenly locking on her trembling face

He groaned in delight and animal passion pulling Bianca to her naked feet.

"Oh god no please I don't want to fuck." She moaned trying to push away. "Not you. Not that fucking warty horrid cock."

Sandy was free of the massive tool now spittle drooling from her lips and she spluttered a crazed, desperate idea.

"Maybe, maybe he'll let us go then?"

The maniac didn't wait for the discussion to finish.

Bianca knew what he wanted, he was lifting her leg. He wanted her to straddle him, pushing Sandy back away his cock sprang upright like a flag pole and with his hand around Bianca's diminutive waist he hauled her onto his rampant rod, spreading her legs wide over his thighs making her straddle facing him her body slowly sinking onto his rod

"Oh god uhhhhhhhhh," she moaned unable to stop the inevitable.

"Uggggggggggg!"

She gave a long slow groan her pelvis sliding down to his hairy greasy base her lips spreading her tired canal opening to swallow the fore arm size cock.

As Bianca slid fully onto him her feet pressed on the floor she could lift herself up and down at will and the Maniac used his waist hugging arm to demonstrate what he wanted. She slowly began to fuck his cock lifting her hips letting the massive length slid half way out before resting back down.

"Oh sir is this what you want? Ugh is ughhhh it please ugh please don't uggggg hurt me!"

She felt his hand trail down her rear over her ass his fingers spreading her cheeks. Sandy gave a grunt of refusal as her collar was tugged towards her friend's sweaty crevice. The beast gripped the pig tails girls head thrusting it into Bianca's bouncing butt.

"Lick!" He ordered

Sandy mouth pressed against her friends little sphincter in one long forced kiss.

Bianca gave a grunt feeling her friend's tongue on her ass hole and searched her back thrusting perfect domes into the maniac's spittle drooling lips.

Sandy was shaking her head and trying to resist. But Bianca didn't want to anger him.

"Oh God Sandy just do what he wants, I can't go back on those things, "Bianca groaned, feeling her nipples sucked hard by rough greasy lips.

The beast's finger pushed down to her ass crack parting her cheeks so he could feel Sandy's tongue pressing on the sensitive rear hole.

Bianca began to moan the deep thrust of his cock filling her young tight tunnel. She rose and fell the warty cock tugging at her lips the head pushing hard against her cervix like the awful buzz cock he had used before. She felt like a total whore, her ass feeling her young friends tongue, big fingers keeping her cheeks wide; other hands groping her tits pressing a dirty digit in her mouth his eyes staring in her as she groaned and grunted astride him

"Uhh, uh, uh, uh, awwwwwww!"

Suddenly with incredible strength he lifted his bucking slave and Bianca gave a yelp as he twisted her around her long legs flailing out almost knocking the kneeling sandy over. The beast gripped her hits with one hand holing her up his other hand parting her thighs Bianca now straddling facing away towards sandy.

Oh oh he's gonna. OoooooooH!"

"Ugg uggggg! Ohhhhhhhhhhh agggggggggggg!" He thrust up against her licked ass at the same time lowering her.

"Ugggggggggggggg!" Bianca gave a painful cry as her penetrated her ass

No no no ugggggggg oh god ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! His massive cock ramming up opening her sphincter, her leathery walls yielding with protests as she took as good six inches of his fat rod .

"Ohh Jesus ugggggggggggggggg!"

The beast gripped her thighs with a monster hand each, pulling them apart allowing her arms to try and hold herself up. But it was no use she slid the full length down onto the rectum filling cock

"Aeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

The beast pushed his thighs wide forcing her legs even further apart her toes just touching the floor. He slit was wide and open the lips looking loose and well exercised. A wet tunnel visible up into her.

Sandy was rearing away horrified but the beast pulled her back. She knew what he wanted. Her head was tugged between her thighs until her nose and lips pressed on Bianca's sweaty sex. She would have to lick her best friend's pussy out while he fucked up into her ass.

The maniac began to ram up off his seat making Bianca scream and thrash. Sandy's head pressed against the wet snatch the noise of the pumping anal monster ringing in her ears

Phut! Phut! Phut! Phut!

The teen goddess was screaming now her head shaking in refusal her body unable to beat such strength

"No no uhgg too much uggggggggg no no aggggggg god no your ugggggggggg killing me!"

But he wasn't just fucking her ass to within an inch of endurance. Long hard deep thrusts Bianca feeling the cock tip ram deep in her gut, his hands on her tits his tongue licking her neck, her friend mouth pressed against her slit.

"No, no, no, nuggggggggggggggggggg!"

She was bouncing up and down screaming her head off tits like hard domes her eyes wild. Her body and mind had been exhausted now this new intense fucking was motivating her to try harder fight back, resist but it was all in vain.

"Oh God stop ugh ugh stopppppppppp!"

Suddenly he'd let go off Sandy and the girl pulled back gasping herself

He gripped under Bianca's thighs pulling her legs up and out now all she e could do was sit hard down on his pole. He began to lift her body up and down fucking his cock with her body lifting the allowing her to drop hard onto him ramming the cock to the hilt

"Ugh, ugh, ugh ugggggg!" She was drooling and gasping her eyes rolling in a daze.

"Oh God sandy I can't take any more!" She wailed. But Sandy just knelt her face shocked and unable to respond.

Moments later Bianca had passed out and just slumped there as he bucked upwards. The maniac lifted her from his cock and stood his cock waving like a dark medieval weapon. He thrust Bianca to her knees holding her golden blackened mane. Bianca head was drooping, her senses slowly coming around. She pushed up with her arms her tits squeezed together in a photo shoot pose and he gripped his cock at the base slapping it across her half conscious face.

"UgggggggggggggggggggggKKKKKKKKKK!"

He bellowed as his dick began to explode.

Massive spurts of viscous white filth began to shoot. Bianca face was been showered with strands of jelly come. Two, three four enormous ejaculations the high cheek boned snooty bitches face now an iced cake white mass of semen. Chunks in her eyes sockets and frothing bubbles at her nostrils, her dark lashes covered in snow-like specks, her mouth open strand of come dripping and cris-crossing her beautiful pout like a manic spiders efforts.

Seeing her friend almost drowning in come Sandy gasped over and over, hyperventilating with horror.

It would be her turn next!

A few miles away in the intense heat of the undergrowth the air was full of indignant grunts and yelps.

Sophie was on all fours; knees in the dirt hands clawing in the soil. The cop had removed her knickers and as he knelt behind hard against her butt the pleated college skirt hid the mind popping pounding she was getting. Each thrust forward made the raven beauty give an animal grunt her eyes crossing her rimmed glasses falling down her nose. The cop had earlier hooked her sweater over her neck to expose her melons and with each deep thrust her tits swung forward and then backwards like huge love pendulums; the sore nipples pink and long like a laden cows udders.

"Uggggggg, uggggg, uggggggg ugggggggg!"

Sophie gritted her teeth unable to stop her grunting. She knew he was loving her moans but she found it impossible to stop.

His cock was like a battering ram. God it was big, maybe 10 inches and thick too. It curved slightly up making the fat squeezed penetration as intense as she could imagine.

"Uggggggggg! No no ugh ugh!" She gasped looking over her shoulder hair cascading down big blue eyes innocent and pleading

"Ug stop its too hard uggg uggggggg!"

But he just kept up the steady brisk rutting his hands clenching her tight waist every so often groping a swinging tit tugging the nipple like he was indeed milking an udder

"That's it miss good girl uggg good girl!" He coughed, his brow covered in sweat his unbuckled pants at his knees. "You be a good girl for daddy!" He teased drawing his cock to the tip allowing her pussy flaps to begin closing before sliding al the way back in; as tight a fit and as powerful as a piston in a cylinder.

FINC
FINC
1,718 Followers
12