Texas Dildo Massacre Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,706 Followers

He looked towards the other geek; the one so stupid to have nearly lost Michelle earlier.

"You and my pony like to fuck in secret don't you?" He drawled half in question, half in fact.

The geek shrugged his shoulders looking apologetic. Pa grunted. "Good lets see you two fuck again."

The geek nodded in agreement tugging his prick to readiness; but then looked sickly pale when Pa snapped. "No you little shit, get on all fours, my little horse is a stallion today."

Within minutes the cellar was like a scene conjured from an asylum bound artist. The heat was hellish the pale low watt lights adding to the feeling of being in the abyss. The sounds were suitably appalling too. A cacophony of groans, moans, wet slaps, slurps and grunts of varying degrees of intensity and humanity.

In fact some weren't human at all.

Sophie was on all fours splayed over a wire cage. Her tits thrust through the wire square openings her hands gripping the side her thighs pressed against the box as the huge bulk of the maniac pushed his groin against her exposed rear.

He was slowly but powerfully pumping his cock in and out of her pussy hole; looking down letting his saliva drip from his mouth on to his shaft lubricating it like it was a steel piston in some farm machine. With each forward thrust Sophie's gave a young moan of sensation; his knotted length slurped in and out and she felt his bull-like balls in their dangling sack slap against her clit.

In the wire box her big balloon tits had been squeezed through the gaps their shape expanding inside almost locking her onto the cage roof. She could look below, back into the cage and see a family of piglets battling to reach her nipples. The little things hadn't been feed all day and deprived of their mother the invitation from this new sow was irresistible.

Sophie felt their mouths suckling in desperation on her fat nipples. The little pigs were squabbling and fighting to tug on her teats their teeth biting to hold on to their prize. She could feel her breats hardening under the intense attention her pussy feeling like a big wet tube; the monsters titanic cock thrusting uncomfortably all the way to her dead end his eye hole dripping slime intent on smearing himself inside her.

Her hot friend Bianca had her own problems; she really didn't want to let Ma do what she had in mind and protested loudly. Bianca was sat on the lap of a geek brother as he reclined in a creaking old rocking chair. His rigid upright pole was pushed snugly up into the young woman's anus. Bianca was resting back onto his skinny chest the geek's hands mauling her tits; holding them like two handle bars.

But Bianca wasn't resisting him or his hilt anal buried monster. It was Ma who she pleaded to stop.

She was pushing Ma's hands desperately away from her slit. The old hag with the geek's aid had Bianca thighs spread so wide she though she would snap in two. This difficult position her back arched pushing her tits onto groping paws and twisting the man's cock inside her anal chute. Both to his delight

"Oh please ohhhhhhh!" She squealed as Ma worked.

Bianca felt the metal tube slide effortlessly through her fingers as Ma eased the greased sliver phallus device into the teen angel. It slid like knife through butter the tip 7 inches inside her the metal slimy and cold. On the silver cocks base was a wheel. A tiny crank like wheel which once the base wings had pressed against her prised open lips Ma began rotating in small hurried circular motions, the two bastards pulling Bianca's desperate fingers away as she tried to stop it.

The long silver speculum began to split open the cock turning into two opening arms inside her hot tight tunnel.

"Oh no please stop!" She moaned her fingers tapping on the metal wings Ma's hands briskly turning the wheel' the device jacking open widening the babe's deep hole.

The geek gave a please groan as he felt her pussy fill with the expanding intruder her walls pressing onto his rectal buried cock. He twisted her nipples feeling the hard teats hearing her pants rise as she felt the device stretching her hole to 3 dirty inches.

Ma could see up into her hot haven the wings now parted the internal cock split and open like the squawking beak of a metal bird.

Bianca's long manicured fingers felt around the entrance Ma's face down close peering inside her tongue licking at the seeping juices. She continued the wheel rotation and Bianca cried out in one long lament as the old hag explained what she planned. Ma was intent on opening the young bitch's shaft so wide she could get her scrawny hand wrist deep inside.

Natasha didn't see any of this; she had her eyes tightly closed as if to block out the whole insane situation. The texture and stickiness of Pa's old football sock length cock was nearly making her puke. Her fabulous big lips caressed the bulbous sore end her tongue tasting his piss hole and under his foreskin. She had her eyes closed but she couldn't blot out the taste or touch on her painted pink lips. Nor the sounds and comments from the old man.

"Oh yes that's it you hot bitch, lick the rim uhhh!" Natasha struggled to keep the cock in her mouth as Pa jostled back and forth. "Com on teacher; get old faithful to stand up!"

Pa was bucking under her mouth and as his cock hardened in her lips Pa gripped her head to steady himself. His little pony was wriggling and rutting beneath his saddle as she too obeyed his command still in her blindfolded world.

"That's it pony ride the bastard, harder, harder!"

Michelle was indeed a rutting stallion. On all fours she had been positioned over the ass high sprawled body of her geek lover. He was screaming and hammering the floor with his fists as Michelle stilt like dildo stabbed up his anus. With her head on the nape of his back the 15 inch monster eased a good depth inside the screaming geek, Michelle rocking behind him fucking him with the under slung missile.

The geek was gritting his teeth suffering his punishment. His cock was hard beneath him and he pulled the gloved hand of Michelle to his scrotum as she ass fucked him.

"Aw, aw Pa," he coughed Michelle's hand instructed to jerk his manhood, "make her go faster!"

The cop slapped the cheerleaders ass her two pink orifice plugs radiant against her shinny oil black second skin. "Com on bitch you heard the bastard fuck him faster!"

As Michelle increased her efforts, Pa gyrating, Natasha choking, and the geek squealing the cop returned to his own games.

He had pushed a strange plug into Natasha tight ass the thing having a tube attachment on it. Miss Sim's had not even looked up her head forced down on Pa's cock as the rubber plug popped into her anus.

"That's right miss don't you worry yourself about that," Pa had grunted as she bobbed on his rod. "We decide what goes up inside you from now on."

Then Natasha felt her ass fill with warm water. The cop was piping a quart of fluid from a big syringe down a flex hose into her ass. She felt her tummy gurgle and she was relieved it wasn't that awful expanding paste. The cop removed the syringe and fixed the open end of the tube with callipers as Natasha pulled back from her cock sucking; coughing and gasping.

Now she had a long thin orange tale her fine ass wobbling with a heavy load of warm water.

Her insides felt bloated and alien to her. She opened her mouth in a grimace; a silent gasp coming from her lips. Her sexy eyes looked back at the cop then to Pa. The cop had refilled the silver syringe and was now pushing another full load into her tight anal void.

"Oh shit ug no too much please ohhhhhhh mffff!" Her wail was silenced as Pa pushed his cock up into her oval pout.

"Bite on this if it uncomfortable!" He grunted Natasha's teeth taking him up on the offer as she received another injection of fluid. She was wriggling and bucking the two syringes full deep inside her.

How had it come to this? She felt like a balloon about to pop.

Pa then took hold of the far end of her anal tube able to release the flow when needed.

"Suck faster bitch he ordered I want to shoot off in your snooty mouth."

The anal buggered geek was rock hard now and Pa pulled Michelle reins making her pull out of him the long dildo tapping the floor. The geek gasped with relief and rolled onto his side his prick like a fence post.

The cop and geek then stood around the riding Pa and his gobbling piped ass teacher. Pa was about to come and they sniggered as he pressed the tube end against Michelle's o-ring wide mouth. Still in her blindfolded world she began to cough as a little pipe was pushed to the back of her throat. The geek and cop gripped her arms and held her butt in a kneeling position as she realised something awful was to happen

Unaware Natasha was desperate to make Pa come her mouth taking deep sucks. She knew his rules when he came she could have anal release.

"Good girl," he grunted affectionately. "I com... oh yes that's it go on I'm letting it out, squeeze it out miss. And then the climaxing Pa opened the tube calliper.

His cock began to spit stinking piss type come flooding Miss Sims mouth making her choke as it filled her nostrils. Her eyes opened in shock her throat gulping the horrid sticky mess down her gullet. She gasped for air her anus suddenly feeling the pressure ease as the pipe faucet was opened her muscles squeezing the filthy warm enema out in a hosepipe like torrent.

She then gave a horrified indignant gasp of realisation, but she couldn't stop her ass unloading. Her mouth dripped come her eyes blinking in disbelief as she saw the gimped mask head of Michele shudder in panic the orange enema tube deep in her throat. Miss Sim's backdoor contents were filling the cheerleaders o-ring mouth bubbling over her chin and no doubt pouring down her throat.

But the release was so merciful the teacher couldn't stop. Her ass muscles gripped tighter increasing the pressure expulsing every last drop with perverse relief, her students head spewing the dirty contents out in an arch; like a park water feature.

Meanwhile Sophie's screams filled the air as she rattled and rocked on the wire cage. Piglets were dangling from her imprisoned tits and they swung wildly as her body was thrust off the ground. The maniac was siring her like a crazed animal his big knotted cock sliding all the way out letting you see a trail of precome between his cock eye and her tunnel, before spearing back in connecting with her cervix making her ass almost overtake her head as she jerked forward.

She wanted him to stop; she wanted him to come, anything but this continuous steam train pounding. The mouths of the piglets were insatiable on her tits and her eyes crossed in amazement as her servicing continued apace.

Between his spot inducing thrusts Sophie could see her teacher squeezing her anus empty. Miss Sims face was gritted teeth and wide eyes the look of relief tempered with horror. The rubber tube was flexing as the liquid was pressured to the end disappearing into Michelle's mouth.

The intelligent raven haired beauty gave her own agonised moan realising the length and depths of her captors perversity could stretch further than she could ever imagine. She also knew she had a ring side seat in this carnival of lust and no amount of "smarts" would get her out of it. The fucking from the maniac was making her loose focus. Over and over her body felt his rod stab then withdraw and she let go planning to drown in a sea of sexual fire.

On the rocking chair Bianca now greasy fingers gripped Ma's wrist slowing but not halting her penetration. The teens eyes rolled as the wrist disappeared inside her machine opened pussy. Bianca could feel the woman's finger searching inside, pressing in intimate places. Ma's hand felt the bump on the base of her students pussy. It was the geeks cock nudging through the thin wall between her front and her rectal tunnel. The old hag smiled up at Bianca feeling the truncheon shape rubbing it through the girl's skin. The geek felt the pressure and groaned. Ma would jerk him off from inside the bitch's tunnel.

The maniac stopped his humping; pulling his dominating length from the pussy of the blow up doll type Sophie. She was slumped half conscious not even aware of her cage suckers any more drool running from her cute big lips. The geek and cop moved over to her and began unfastening her tit binds pulling her udders from the hungry mouths of the piglets.

The cop lifted up her chin to look into her eyes. He grinned as she held onto his arms her knees quaking. The geek was behind her and reached around with a new device. It was two metal hoops on a rod. The hoops went around and under her balloon tits; with one end of the rod having a big screw. As he twisted the bands shortened pulling her breast up the metal band growing tighter squeezing her tits. Sophie groaned but didn't resist she already knew he would tighten the bands so much her tits would distort and bulge like two mushroom heads on steel encased stems.

As Sophie ached in constriction the maniac looked around. Michelle was presenting her self to him. He could see her in a corner ass raised Pa still riding. The sexy teacher was under her now; legs apart hooked around the gimp suited cheerleader's ass. Natasha had her hands on the rubber masked face of Michelle. Her teeth were in a gritted snarl as below the pony girl's long flagpole cock was thrusting into the teacher's amazed cunt. Pa was slapping his rides ass demanding more penetration and the fiery red head sobbed as she felt over 10 inches of pounding missile rod push in and out of her fleshing tunnel.

The maniac moved behind the knelt pony girl and with his big hand twisted then popped out her anal day glow plug. Natasha face was pressed again the o-ring mouth of Michelle. The girl was still blindfolded but the teacher could hear the desperate pants of exertion as she fucked into her. Natasha bit her lip face contorted as the thrust hit home but gently caressed her young students head as if to absolve her of responsibility. "Ugg it's ok honey, ughh!"

Suddenly Michelle went rigid then began to rut harder making Miss Sim's cry out telling her to slow. But it was no use she was now driven by the thundering cock buggering her ass at breakneck speed.

The maniac was thumping into her rear, full entry all ten plus inches of mangled rod. Pa was nearly thrown from his saddle the moans from Michelle loud yet indecipherable. However the ones from Natasha were clearer and far more arousing.

"Ohhh noooooo slow slow uggg you fuccccckkkkkkk!"

But he did not; the maniac intent on giving all four girls a steam train pounding before he'd bed for the night.

The cop had finished fixing Sophie's constriction brassiere and now he stood monster erect watching the teen goddess Bianca take a rapid fist fuck. The sexy long legged babe was screaming as Ma's hand was a blur; juice spitting everywhere her tummy dissented by speculum and hand visitor. The geek was been eagerly rubbed from inside as he groaned and bucked. But he was holding back his eruption. It was Bianca who was near the edge

She thrust up the best she could grabbing her own tits pressing the geeks claws harder onto them. She began to scream in ecstasy cussing and moaning her voice reaching a high pitch shriek. She was coming yet again by female hand.

She looked down over her mauled tits her hands around her mental rimmed entrance. Her mouth was open her eyes on storks a she felt her body in a bizarre convulsion trying to spit a massive coke can width piece of metal and old hag hand from her excavated love hole.

The cop was unravelling a rope and slinging it over a high beam as he saw her juices in torrent Ma's hand a glistening mess the girls face one of shock and awe as the orgasm never seemed to subside.

But within moments it had and she gulped the air like a drowning man

"OH jesus oh ugggggg!"

The geek pulled his cock from her ass its tip ready to bust.

"Wider!" Ma shouted to Bianca and the dazed girl felt her thighs opened to the max. Ma gripped the geek's frantic cock pointing it up and back towards Bianca wide open pussy. The speculum had created a four inch tunnel and now that there was no longer an old hag hand in it the pink flesh glistening and invited you to delve.

"Fire away!" Shouted Ma; the geeks cock launching a stream of come into the wide target. Bianca's entrance and inside became white with spatter the old woman using the cock like she was hosing an open bucket with sticky milk.

Bianca looked down in amazement her well like pussy filing with spunk. They were using her like a human receptacle, a fucking come jug! Her own juices were oozing out as she saw the look of menace on the watching cop. He had new plans for her.

On a filthy mattress the other geek was playing with Sophie. He had her on her back thighs wide as he pumped her pussy. The girl was groaning trying to loosen the brassiere. But the screw had some sort of one way thread meaning it would only tighten; you needed a key to release.

Sophie hand touched her deformed domes feeling the steel cord her hands hopelessly trying to keep his away from the crank screw

To Sophie's horror the geek just could keep his hands of it. He seemed obsessed with tightening it bit by bit. Her melons were red and gripped so well she thought they might never go back to the old shape. But even then as he fucked he just couldn't stop twisting the screw, wringing another few fractions tighter; then another; then another.

The maniac finished with Michelle and as he pulled his sword from her ass she collapsed in a heap Pa falling from his saddle. Natasha pulled her self from under the girl the spear dildo thankfully slipping from her. Michelle had feinted with the buggering and effort of carrying around Pa. Her ass gaped; pre-come dripping in strands up to the maniacs cock.

"You fucked my pony girl senseless," Pa said annoyed as he wriggled on the floor.

Near by the big cop gestured for Bianca to stand. The man had her heels in his hand and she put a hand on his shoulder as she slipped the sexy shoes back on. The shoes made her stance one of elegant beauty her legs ever so long her ass tight tits firm and erect. He pulled her arms behind her back Bianca looking through her cascading blonde mane with pitiful eyes at his dangling rope. He clipped the thick collar around her neck tying the rope to a hoop on its side.

He then pulled the rope and pulley slowly until it became taut the collar lifting her chin up her feet struggling to keep on the floor. She groaned as he pulled her slightly higher Bianca now on her heeled tip toes.

He then looked over to the where Natasha was extracting herself from the entangled limbs of Michelle. Ma and the geek were helping Pa right himself the old woman searching for some smelling salts for his dazed pony girl.

Natasha felt her hair pulled and she knelt then stood up as the Cop brought her to his game. The maniac was rummaging in a corner and turned and approached the sexy teacher. In his hand was a harness and cock device.

The cop and deviant ape hooked the belt and straps on to her pulling the harness creating a tall bronzed goddess with a curved horn shaped cock. Natasha hand touched the pointed head as they tighten it fully to her groin. The thing was ivory white and smooth; the base much fatter than the tip. The maniac greased the horn pulling Natasha waists as he tugged at it.

"Put it up her ass," he demanded helping her closer to the strung up Bianca. Natasha was still in her heels and therefore was perfectly level with the girl's ass. She eased upwards dirty hands angling the tip until she could push inwards.

On the floor Michelle was wriggling her metal brassiere thrusting up. Ma had tied the gimp girls arms behind her back and then both her knees together. She finished by roping her clenched ankles pulling the rope around Michelle's neck so that she was trussed knees to belly, feet to chin, ass exposed.

FINC
FINC
1,706 Followers