Texas Momma Whore Ch. 07

Story Info
Son takes Momma Whore to the movies
4.2k words
4.51
199.6k
65

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,155 Followers

Isaac calls down to my room waking me. There is no clock, so I have no idea how long I slept, but I feel wonderfully refreshed. As he instructed, I take a shower and after applying make-up, dress to his specifications.

His specifications? A blue silk halter top, tied under my tits and barely containing them. A short black leather mini skirt that will do little to hide the fact I will not be wearing any panties and a pair of knee high black boots that match the skirt, complete with five inch heels.

I check my make-up and climb the stairs to find Isaac sitting on the sofa. I walk to him and stand, waiting for his approval.

“Now that’s the way a whore should look. Turn around and bend over,” he instructs.

I do, and can feel the skirt rise up my ass as I bend forward. I feel his hand gently rub my exposed ass.

“I hope your ass isn’t too sore,” he comments referring to my earlier punishment.

“No, Master, its not too bad. And I forgot then, but thank you for punishing me. I was bad and deserved to be corrected.”

“I know I’m new to this, but I promise that I will try to do better to control you. I understand now just how much you seem to enjoy it,” my son says to me letting his hand run from my ass down between my legs.

“Yes, Master. I do love to be used and abused. And it gives me great pleasure to serve you in anyway you want. Is there anything I can do for you now?” I ask hopefully.

“No, that will have to wait. I do have plans that I want to keep to. But I think you will find my plans to your particular sort of liking.”

“Yes, sir. I’m sure I will,” I reply hopefully as he removes his hand from my constantly horny pussy.

I follow my son out to the new truck that he bought. It is a bright yellow one with the big tires on it. Isaac loves that truck and takes great care to make it look the way he wants. He opens the passenger side door for me and I realize that it is so high I will have problems getting in.

“Here, let me help you get in,” Isaac offers sweetly.

I turn around thinking he will maybe lift me or give me a boost or something and surprise to see him whip off his leather belt. He swings and it connects soundly with my ass.

“Get in the fucking truck, whore,” he says as he swings the belt again.

I find a place to grab and pull myself into the truck. Isaac, who is learning quickly I might add, just laughs with an evil grin on his face. I suddenly realize that I might have awakened a sleeping monster. But I can only hope.

Once in the truck, Isaac heads down the road towards the Interstate. As usual, I have no idea where we are going and know I can’t ask. I actually like it that way as it adds to the excitement of the trip. I never know if I am being taken somewhere naughty or nice. By not knowing, even a trip to the grocery store can be fun.

The stereo Isaac had installed in his truck is playing a loud, thumpy tune. Once we get to I-35, Isaac turns the truck north. He settles onto the freeway and adjusts the truck’s cruise control. I watch the scenery as we roll down the highway. Then, without warning, Isaac reaches over and tugs at the knot of my halter top. He opens the knot allowing the top to open. His hand reaches in, pinching and pulling on my sensitive nipples.

“Slide over a bit, whore,” he instructs.

I move over and he plays with my tits with his right hand while guiding the truck with his left. He reaches into my loose top and continues to amuse himself.

“Your top’s in the way, whore. Take it off,” he commands.

I feel a bit nervous, but with the dark window tinting and how high the truck sits I feel secure about exposing myself for him. I remove the top and he continues using my tits as his playthings. I see an eighteen wheeler up ahead and realize at the speed we are going we will pass it. I feel a bit anxious as we zip right by the truck, but the dark tint works in my favor. Regardless, I still let a slow breath of relief out.

Isaac pulls me closer to him on the bench seat and puts his arm over my shoulder so he can continue to play and stimulate me. As he moves over to pass another truck, I become shocked as he slows down by the cab of the truck and then lowers the passenger side power window. I keep looking straight ahead knowing full well that if the driver were looking, he would see my son playing with my 38DDs. I feel myself tense and my breathing start to speed up; a mixed feeling of relief and a tingle of excitement overcomes me as well.

Isaac moves past the truck. I know the driver got a good look from the ‘thank you’ blast on the powerful air horn.

“Now wasn’t that fun,” Isaac says. “How did you feel knowing that driver could see me playing with your tits, whore?”

“It was kind of embarrassing, but kind of exciting too, Master,” I tell him.

As he pulls off the interstate, he tells me to tie my top back up. I remain a bit anxious about where we are going and still feel a bit excited about flashing the trucker.

“Maybe next time we can take a longer ride and give those drivers a real show,” he tells me before climbing out of the truck.

“I will be happy to do whatever you say, Master,” is my smiling response.

“Well, we’re about to see about that,” he says.

I’m not exactly sure where we are. It looks like an old downtown section of a town I haven’t been in before. We walk along the streets filled with a few people, apparently shopping at what few stores there seems to be. I receive a few stares from both men and women as my son and I walk down the sidewalk. As we turn the corner, I have a feeling I know where we are heading.

In its day, it was probably the main attraction in the downtown area. It was probably a once well known, well respected part of the community. I wasn’t sure what its reputation was now, not even knowing it was here. I wonder to myself as money is exchanged how many people in this part of Texas do know it’s here. I walk slightly behind Isaac as I realize this is the first time I have every been to an adult cinema.

I’m a bit surprised by the inside of the place. I fully expected to see a run down, seedy place. What I do find is a very well remodled facility. I follow my son about mid way down and we take a seat almost perfectly in the center of the theater. Hard core porn is already playing as I sit and look to see a young blonde being ass fucked by one big black stud while another feeds her his cock. Trying to be casual I look around and notice maybe a dozen people, all men I assume, sitting quietly watching the action. Each is spread with about two rows between them, in the different sections of the theater. Not hard to do since it looks like the theater could hold about 500 people. I grin inwardly wondering what it would be like to have 500 people all in one room watching fuck flicks.

I see movement out of the corner of my eye and notice a man walk down the isle behind us. He stops behind Isaac and bends down to say something to him. Isaac listens and then just nods his head before the man walks on down the isle. I’m sure my heart skipped a couple of beats as the man reached the end and started walking towards me, finally taking a seat next to me. I try to move closer to Isaac and am rewarded when he puts his arm around me. Isaac surprises me by taking his arm from around my shoulder and moving his hand to my throat.

“Hold still,” he whispers. Then he unties my halter top, partially exposing my tits. His hand moves from my throat to the back of my neck, where he keeps a firm, but not overly tight grip on me. I continue to watch the screen as the two men fucking the blonde both pull out one at a time, covering the young girl in their cum. It’s at that point that I feel the familiar stirrings in my own pussy. I also feel something else. The man sitting next to me has reached over and is running his hands over my tits, causing my already stimulated nipples to get even harder.

I watch the porn slut wipe the cum off her face and then lick her fingers clean. The next movie starts without a break, all the while the man next to me keeps playing with my tits. This movie appears to star a redhead girl that looks a little older than the typical runaway made to fuck on film porn starlet. In the two minute plot explanation, she is frustrated because her husband doesn’t fuck her enough. She goes to the store and within another two minutes, she is in the stock room with two boys.

I feel movement on my leg and glance my eyes down to see Isaac lifting my skirt to my waist. In mere seconds, the strange man next to me will be able to see my shaved cunt in the light from the screen. In addition, if the man or my son notices, they will see that I am becoming very wet with arousal.

I here the sound of a zipper and know the man next to me is pulling his cock out. My son begins to play with my tits now and as if on queue, the man reaches down and runs his hand up the inside of my thigh, not stopping until he finds my wet, hot cunt.


“Reach over and stroke his cock,” Isaac whispers to me.

My hand moves over and I find the man’s erect cock as he begins to stroke my slit. A moan escapes my mouth and I begin to jerk him up and down. The man fingers my pussy for a moment and then removes it before wiping it across my lips. I open my mouth and Isaac pushes my head forward to suck the finger clean. The man next to me lets out a stifled moan.

I stroke his cock faster as his hand returns to finger me. As I stroke him, I can feel the wetness of his pre-cum seeping out. I lean over and tell Isaac.

“Wipe it on your finger and then lick it off, whore,” he instructs, pinching my nipple for emphasis.

I hold the man’s cock at the base and pull up, trying to get as much of his cum lube I can get. I see as he sits back and watches me take my hand from him and lick his juice off my finger. As I lick, my son leans over to me.

“Tell him what you need, whore. Beg him for it.”

I sit back up straight for a moment before I feel Isaac’s hand tighten on my neck. I lean over to the man, his hand still working on my wet cunt.

“Sir, I need to suck your cock. I need to suck your cock and then have you cum on my face and tits. Please, sir, will you stand in front of me so I can suck you off?”

As if he has known me all my adult life, he stands up in front of me saying, “Sure, whore, whatever you need.”

I move forward as Isaac keeps pressure on my neck. The man takes over holding the sides of my head as he works his cock in and out of my slutty mouth. His cock isn’t very big and he easily shoves it all into my mouth on each thrust. He jacks my mouth over his cock and increases his pace. I feel the twitch before he speaks.

“Do it whore, jerk my cum on your face. Do it, now,” He says pulling himself from my mouth but holding my head close to his cock.

I stroke his spit covered cock fast, reaching down with my other hand to cup and squeeze his balls. He groans and I open my mouth. His first volley of cum goes into my hair and probably the seat behind me. I re-aim while still stroking and milk him off into my mouth while some dribbled on my tits. When he is done he shoves his deflating cock back in my mouth and I lick him clean. He tucks himself away and scurries out of the theater. By the time I finish cleaning my face and tits with my hands, and then with my lips, I see three other guys there.

Isaac let’s out that evil giggle he learned from his sister Stacy. “Looks like you have more work to do.”

They take that as an ok, and gather around me. Six hands feel me up, rubbing and pinching my tits and fingering my pussy. I start to moan before Isaac makes a request of them.

“Don’t make her cum. She will suck you or fuck you, but do it quick so she doesn’t get too much pleasure from it.”

“No problem dude,” one of them said before shoving his cock in my mouth.

It was thicker and longer than the first guy, but not the biggest I had every had in my mouth. He too holds my head as he pistons back and forth over my lips and tongue.

“Rub my balls, bitch,” he orders and I quickly comply. “Can I cum in her mouth,” he asks Isaac.

“Sure, dude,” my son replies.

The man picks up the pace, his balls slapping my chin with his fast strokes into my mouth. I fondle his balls and let a finger run over the area between his ball sack and ass. He groans and starts to swell in my mouth. I keep working the area and he grabs my head hard and pulls me tight to him, my nose buried in his thick mat of pubic hair.

“Mother fucker,” he screams, not knowing how true he is, as he floods my mouth with his hot load. I try to swallow but there is so much it runs out the corners of my mouth. He pulls from my mouth and seeing the state of my face, makes one last stroke and lays the last glob of his cum on my outstretched tongue.

As with the other man, he gets himself situated and almost runs away. I look over and find a man, the first one of the bunch I have actually gotten a look at. He is actually older than me, maybe 50 or 55. His hair is grey, but he seems to be in decent shape with just a touch of a belly. He motions me over to him.

“Face the screen and slide you twat down on this, slut,” he directs me.

I turn and face away as he holds me hips I lower myself. I take hold of his cock and guide it into me. He appears to be of a nice size and it fills me completely when I get it all in. I start to hump up and down on him until he pulls me down tight to his balls.

“Take your time, whore. Remember, you’re not supposed to cum,” he reminds me. “Come over here boy. Stand in front of her so she can suck your cock,” he tells a shy young man of about 19.

“I hope you don’t mind,” he tells me, “I brought my son to the theater with me.”

I can’t resist and reply, “Oh, that’s nice, so did I.”

The boy standing in front of me looks over at Isaac. I look at Isaac and he has the biggest shit eating grin of all time.

The cock in my pussy twitches as he speaks, “Boy this is your Momma?”

“She used to be. Now’s she’s a slut whore to me and my sister.”

“Jesus Christ! I should give you my wife so you can teach her how to be like this,” he laughs. “Boy, you better get over here and get you some Momma mouth,” he tells his son.

The boy stands before me, not sure what to do. I can see the bulge in his pants and don’t wait. I move to unbuckle his jeans and shove them down his legs, letting his cock go free. He’s about the same size as his Daddy but a little thicker. I reach out and touch his leg and pull him to me.
For a few moments I just lick and kiss it, sliding my tongue up and down it’s length. The boy is inexperienced as I notice he has trouble finding a place to put his arms. I help him out by taking his hands and placing them on my head. I want him to make the next move, but all he does is let his cock head sit on my tongue, my mouth open and waiting for him.

His Daddy is watching and waiting too, and can sense the boys situation. “You ever got a blow job, boy?” The young man shakes his head. “Well let me help you,” he says shoving the back of my head causing the young man to fill my mouth.

A loud groan escapes the young boy’s lips and he holds his cock deep in my throat. I worry that he isn’t going to pull back out so I tickle his shaft with my tongue. He jumps and pulls back out and then pushes back in. In a few moments he figures it all out and holds my head while fucking my face.

“That’s it boy, feed the bitch your fucking cock,” Daddy says.

The young man does, and like the one before him, I reach to play with his balls as he uses my mouth. His eyes are closed and his head is tilted back, but his hips keep pumping away. Suddenly his eyes jerk open and he looks down at me.

“Daddy, I’m gonna cum. What do I do?” he asks.

“What do you want to do,” his Dad asks.

“I want to cum in her mouth, Daddy,” the young man says.

“Then do it. Feed Momma your hot cum, boy. We get home we may have to see what we can do about having your Momma entertain us this way too,“ Daddy says.

The boy’s head tosses back again. He is lost in his own fantasy world, one it sounds like his dad would like to have too.

“Oh yeah, suck my cock Momma. I’m gonna fuck your mouth and shoot my cum down your fucking throat,” he tells me, his surrogate Momma whore. “Oh yeah, you fucking slut, I’ve wanted you to suck my cock for a long time, now you’re gonna get what you deserve you fucking whore.”

You have got to love it when a young man cums. They cum in buckets, shoot it hard and strong, and taste so sweet and innocent. I gulp trying to keep up with his hot flood. Unlike most men, this boy continues to pump my mouth as he shoots, giving me a better chance at swallowing most of his load.

The second his cock clears my mouth, I remember the man who’s hard cock is still in my cunt. He pinches my nipples hard to get my attention. “Me too, Momma. Make me cum too, you fucking slut.”

I ride up and down on his cock, holding the armrests for support. He keeps a steady pace of murmuring and little groans, but I’m in no position to tease him along. Until I get an idea.

I squirm a bit but don’t really fuck him, I just keep moving my pussy around his cock. I lean back against his chest and twist my head around so my mouth is right next to his ear.

“Fuck me Daddy. I love the way your cock feels in my tight little cunt. Fuck me Daddy. Make me your whore. Fuck me good. Make me take your cock and fill me with your hot Daddy cum. Then later you can take me again, in any hole you want, cause I belong to you now Daddy,” I whisper to him.

The man grabs my hips and lifts me twice before I feel him shoot a nice big load into my waiting pussy. He taps my shoulders and I stand up and let him scoot out. I sit back down, pleased with my efforts, but still wanting to cum so badly. The man gets his cock back in his pants and fixes his shirt. Unlike the others, he doesn’t just run away.

“Son, thanks for letting us borrow you whore for a bit. I haven’t cum like that in years.”

“You’re welcome, sir,” my son tells him with a mile wide smile.

“Come on boy. Let’s go find your Momma,” he says walking down the isle. He looks back over his shoulder at me. “And your sister, too.”

Isaac directs me to a restroom where I get cleaned up. He is waiting for me when I come out.

“Are we going back in/” I ask.

“There’s nobody left in there right now. Everyone else stood around and jerked off watching you suck and fuck,” he tells me.

“Oh, what a waste of good cum,” I say as he leads me back to his truck.

I notice that Isaac’s pants are bulged with his hard cock, but don’t dare make a move for it without his permission. He drives the truck back to the interstate and heads back towards Austin. As soon as he sets the cruise control he calls me over to him and again unties my halter top. This time he has me pull it off and toss it in the back seat. He pulls up to the first truck he sees and powers the window down.

“Show him your tits,” he tells me. “Hold them up to him and show him how proud you are of them.”

As he pulls up next to the cab of the truck, I do as I am told. Not shy anymore, I look right at the man and shake my 38DDs at him. He just looks and I rub my nipples and pinch on them. Suddenly I feel Isaac’s hand as he lifts my skirt to my stomach. I lean back and give him a good shot of my shaved, just fucked, pussy, before Isaac speeds down the road.

“Get your hands and knees, face in my lap,” my son commands. “Take my cock out and suck it.”

I do and feel Isaac’s hand again lift my skirt, over my ass onto my back this time. His hand reaches under and plays with my pussy, still leaking a few drops of cum I wasn’t able to get out before we left the theater. He fingers me hard as I moan around his stiff cock, working my mouth up and down. As I feel the truck accelerate slightly, I hear the sound of the air horn from behind us. Isaac was letting a truck driver watch as he fingered my cunt and I sucked his cock. I moan even more over his cock, his fingers working on my slick cunt thumb flicking at my engorged clit.

Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,155 Followers
12