Texas Pit Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so beautiful," Steve said as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"Make love to me," Cindy replied as she mounted him.

Steve held her waist as Cindy lowered herself onto his cock. It was thick and long and completely filled her. Once inside, she paused. Just the mere feeling of his dick was enough to send her over the edge. Slowly her body adjusted to Steve's size and bracing her hands against the walls of the cab, she began too rock slowly on top of him. She ground her hips into him. Steve held her in place giving her freedom to move as she pleased.

"Oh, yes" she cried out. "Oh, please fuck me."

Steve moved faster. His cock and balls slammed into her, she could feel his meat deep within her and again she was lost in erotic oblivion.

"Oh God, yes. Oh God. Oh God," She screamed as she came.

"Oh yes baby," Steve shouted, "You feel so good."

Her pussy was in flames now. Steve had pushed all the right buttons. Inside, her orgasms were blending one into another.

"Yes fuck me, Steve." She called out. "Oh God, fuck me. Please, fuck me. Yes. Oh God I'm coming"

"Yes baby. I can feel you." Steve's words with mixed with gasps and moans. Cindy could feel him swelling. His balls contract. He was going to explode inside her.

"Cum in me. " Cindy called out. She wanted. She needed it and begged for it. "Please cum deep. Oh God please cum deep."

Cindy could feel Steve as he moved faster. He pushed harder, deeper. His loving making was the tender rage she had missed these many months.

Suddenly Steve shook. His eyes closed. "Yes darlin’. Oh God. I am going too..."

His thick cum erupted into her. Again she came. He coated her and she covered him. Their pleasure seeped outside her quivering sex and she collapsed onto his chest. The smell of him was comforting.

The sound of metal, scraping against the pavement, pulled Cindy from blissful exhaustion. Cindy sat up and looked out through the truck's front window. The police car's red and blue lights were now off to the side of the road. One by one, the red brake lights of the cars up ahead came on. Cindy imagined that engines of those cars were starting.

She looked into Steve's eyes. The smile on his face seemed forced. "I guess that means you need to go," He said as he reached for his shirt.

"Yeah, I don't want too. But I better." Cindy sat up and grabbed her discarded clothes. She pulled her shirt over her head. "Do you think I will ever see you again?"

"I don't know," Steve said as he grabbed his pants. "I hope so."

"If I gave you my number, would you call?" As she said it she wished she hadn't, she was sure he would say yes, but would he really mean it?

A minute later, Cindy stepped down from the cab of Steve's truck. The first steps were tentative for her legs were still a little weak and she moved slowly towards her car and Tom. As she approached she could see Tom just begin to stir. He hadn't even missed her.

When she reached the car door, she turned to take took one final look at the big rig she had just left. The lights of Steve's rig were on and slowly pulling away. Along with it went her heart, but even if they never meant again, at least she had tonight.

12