Texas Trio Ch. 24-End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteffiOlsen
SteffiOlsen
1,043 Followers

As the long, curved surface of her finger settled into the wet cleft, a soft moan slipped from a throat tight with need. She dragged her finger upwards, her heels pressing into the cool cotton sheets as her body heated.

Jem was right. Within a few heartbeats she'd already experienced more pleasure than she had in the sum total of her solitary existence.

Cat opened her eyes to see her husbands' unwavering attention captured by the slow strokes of her fingers through the glistening flesh between her legs. Each of them had a hand wrapped around his own erection. That sight was so sexy it almost hurt, and she gasped, a small, airy "oh."

Colt darted a loving glance up with burning blue eyes, and went right back to watching Cat's slim fingers playing in her puffy pink slit, thinking he'd never seen anything as incredibly hot in his entire life. Dangerously close to bursting, he took his hand off his cock and resumed petting the inside of his wife's smooth ivory thigh, getting closer and closer to her center and encouraging Cat's own explorations.

With every wet caress, her touch became less tentative, until her fingers were sliding easily into her warm, velvety cunt. Soon a second slim digit joined the first, delving into her pussy and then climbing her aching clit over and over, sweeping into the tender valley, circling and massaging in measured strokes as desire blossomed deep in her womb.

Airy pants and whimpers burned Catherine's lungs as her hips began to move. For the first time in her life, she felt an orgasm building beneath her own hands. Having Colt and Jem above her, watching everything she did, made whatever she was doing all the more exciting. Jem nearly always studied her face as they made love, but to be exposed this way, feeling their eyes on her open pussy as she petted herself....

Cat moaned helplessly.

Jem began to match Colt's caresses on her other thigh. She arched to meet them, her body begging for more, and their hands met at the mouth of her pussy. Slowly, Jem inserted one long finger, withdrawing it at the same agonizing pace, allowing Colt's finger to penetrate her snug passage. They alternated for a few sweet strokes before aligning their fingers and pushing in simultaneously.

Her flesh stretched to accommodate the two thick digits and Cat exploded, her pussy clenching at her husbands' fingers as her clit pulsed to her own touch. She cried out as their continued ministrations mercilessly propelled her climax into claiming her entire body.

Her hands were the only part of her not in motion while she gasped and moaned, arching wildly, her greedy little cunt clamoring for more even as she struggled to recover.

Jem slid up to reclaim Catherine's mouth as Colt nudged Cat's hands aside, parting her flesh with his own slick fingers and leaning in to lick the juices from her still-throbbing clit.

Catherine couldn't take anymore. She turned her face away from the kiss and beseeched them, "Put your cock inside me, please!" not caring who answered the plea.

An instant later, she was lying atop Jem, his cock continuing the happy task Colt's mouth had begun: pleasing their wife. Colt stroked her back, watching as the rosy lips of Cat's pussy spread to accommodate Jem's bulging erection.

Planting her hands in the middle of her husband's chest, Catherine pushed herself into an upright position , her elbows bending as her body yielded. Jem's fingers tensed slightly around her breasts while her hot, wet channel engulfed him. Slowly, the silky skin at the back of her thighs came to rest against his hips.

The trio exhaled.

After a moment to adjust, Catherine rocked forward, lifting her bottom.

Colt watched from behind as she slid down onto Jem's cock again and again. He ran his hand lightly over the long, fragmented curve of Catherine's spine, sensing the delicacy of the bones beneath her skin. His eyes rose, touching the sweet swell of her ass before landing on his wife's narrow, pale back. She was so soft and feminine and felt so fragile to him, yet she'd endured so much. He straightened to kiss her shoulder and Cat turned her head, catching his eyes to return the tender smile. He took her lips gently, telling her exactly what he was feeling without a word being spoken.

She lowered herself to lie on Jem's chest with her head still sharply turned, never looking away from Colt's blue eyes. When she settled, Cat's knees were splayed widely around Jeremiah. She arched her back and Colt groaned.

Cat smiled.

Back in Galveston, when Colt first let his finger slip down to tease her bottom, Catherine had been utterly, completely flabbergasted. She had no idea anyone did such things. But while Jeremiah still retained some of his culturally-inculcated reluctance when it came to discussing certain topics with Catherine, Colt took great pleasure in whispering lurid descriptions into her ear when the opportunity arouse.

Cat realized why he did it: she'd blush and gasp each time, but it never took very long for her imagination to start plying her with pictures and, sooner or later, Colt would benefit from the results.

Her husbands had taken turns teasing her virgin ass with their fingers on multiple occasions since she moved out to the ranch, and thanks to Colt's sotto voce education, Catherine was aware of the other possibilities. She knew exactly what she was offering when she arched to expose the small pink star, and exactly what that offer was doing to Colt. For a minute, her husband didn't move. When he did, the first thing he did was to lean forward and place a kiss atop one softly curved cheek.

Cat shivered.

Colt rolled off the bed to get the small brown bottle of lavender oil he'd stored in a nearby drawer. With Jem's hands on her waist, Catherine began to sway, her head falling back.

When he returned to kneel behind her, Colt stroked from her shoulders all the way down to the full globes of her ass, watching appreciatively as she undulated over his best friend's cock.

With patient care, he anointed her ass, using first the tip of his pinky, then his index finger to open the taut ring of muscle guarding her tiny rear hole. By the time the full length of his finger was embedded, Cat was in constant, subtle motion, rocking between Jem's big cock stuffing her pussy and Colt's thick finger stretching her ass.

The pressure of his fingers was making Cat crazy. Once upon a time, she wouldn't have believed such a luridly improper act was even possible, but now she thought she might die from the pure carnal bliss of what they were doing to her.

When he slipped his middle finger in alongside the first, Cat's head snapped up like he'd swatted her. Neither he nor Jem had time to worry before a long, musical moan told them her sudden start had been nothing more than an eager response to Colt's newest invasion.

When she relaxed, Colt resumed his exploration, thrusting more freely now even with the second finger involved.

His hand slowed and he frowned.

Despite the enthusiasm she'd shown so far, a frisson of doubt hovered in Colt's head. He honestly didn't see how this could work. It wasn't the first time he and Jem had shared a woman this way, but the others were... well... not Catherine. At the very least, those other women were very experienced. Besides being relatively inexperienced, their wife was small, and they were not ... Colt was afraid they would hurt her.

Like he'd spoken the thought aloud, Cat bent forward to rest against Jem's chest, gazing back over her shoulder with the invitation plainly writ in her sparkling sage eyes.

He took a deep breath and let his fingers slide from her ass as he repositioned himself. He poured a few last drops of liquid between her shapely cheeks, thinking he'd stop if she even trembled. Then he brought the big, round head of his cock to press against her little pink pucker.

When Jem's hips stilled beneath her, Catherine buried her face in his neck. His hands swept soothingly over Catherine's spine while his heartbeat throbbed inside her. "Relax, we'll take care of you," Jem whispered, turning his head to claim her mouth.

Using one hand to grip a luscious cheek, Colt squeezed gently, his thumb opening her more fully to his gaze and his increasingly insistent cock. With a throaty murmur, he bent low over her body. "Let me in, Miss Kitty, let me love you," he growled softly in her ear.

Her husbands surrounded her completely, their warm, sheltering presence so comforting that Cat couldn't help relaxing, and it was only a moment before Colt's cock slipped smoothly into her snug back passage.

They moaned in unison.

Colt kissed her neck and ran his free hand gently along a curvy hip, holding the rest of his body still while Cat adjusted to his size. As she opened to him, his weight alone pushed the pulsing member further into her body. She moaned quietly and he froze above her, but her shoulders rose and fell evenly, betraying no sign of either pain or fright.

It felt so, so good.

As his oil-coated cock slid through the taut, sensitive ring of tissue, snaking higher into the clenching heat of her body, she shivered again, intimidated by the intensity of her response to the scandalous thrill of making love this way. Even the dull edge of discomfort riding alongside the thrill of penetration added to the dark enchantment of the act.

As she grew accustomed to the bulk of Colt's erection filling her ass, she became aware of how closely he and Jem held themselves in check, the tension in the broad chests above and below her, the furrow between Jem's dark brows. She shifted and, when nothing hindered the motion, she curled her hips downward, taking Jem's cock deep, and inadvertently tightened the muscles around the shaft embedded in her ass.

Colt's fingers dug into her hip, and Cat's eyes widened. She relaxed and repeated the motion, with the same results.

Colt groaned into the waves tumbling across her shoulders, and Jem's body stiffened, his jaw clenching rhythmically. as he slid his hands from her shoulders to her hips, trying to restrain her... or perhaps himself. With so many other sensations in play, the tiny sparkle of a smile dancing in her head refused to make its way onto Cat's mouth.

She responded passionately when he reclaimed her lips, and he broke, pushing up as she drove herself down onto his erection. After another few strokes, Colt joined in, rising to thrust his thick shaft deeper into Cat's tight ass.

In only seconds, they found their rhythm. Jem plunged in while Colt pulled out, then they reversed, making Cat's head spin continuously. She'd never imagined pleasure this intense. The orgasms that normally flowed so readily when her husbands made love to her were achingly absent, despite the tension building in every cell of her body.

She was stretched so tightly around them that she could barely breathe, yet she felt freer than she'd ever been, like her soul might spontaneously spring from her body to take flight.

With one hand on her bottom, Colt held her quivering flesh wide so he could plunge ever more deeply into her slick, gripping tunnel. Jem's rigid, engorged cock kept her plush lower lips spread and her clit in nearly constant contact with his belly. Her small form was buffeted between her husbands' broad, hot bodies, and the room permeated with the quiet sounds and arousing scents of three people immersed in the blissful feeling of moving together, finding pleasure in the treble embrace.

A storm was collecting low in Catherine's belly, an aching heaviness more exhilarating than anything she'd experienced before. The tug and thrust of the two bulky shafts piercing her consumed her consciousness. A continuous stream of whispered oh's and whimpered, half-heard pleas wound between Jeremiah's harsh groans and Colt's intermittent, emphatic verbal encouragement, words prodding her higher as surely as the cocks in her pussy and ass

Catherine didn't have to move-- she couldn't-- yet the pleasure built and built, in her stomach, her loins, inside and around her until she could take no more. Then it lifted her, gasping for air, free of all thought, crashing into the heavens. She would have screamed, if she'd been able, but her climax stole her breath, her voice, her very soul.

The violent contractions of her pussy and ass sent Jem and Colt hurtling into the stratosphere right after her. Colt's low growl as he filled her ass with hot ropes of seed was swallowed by Jem's near-roar of completion when he came a second later. Their swelling cocks and final unforgiving incursions sent Cat's pussy into fresh spasms of ecstasy.

She was still coming down from the overwhelming pinnacle of her climax when Colt moved to slide himself free of her body, causing fresh shudders which he soothed with warm hands and soft kisses down her back.

Nearly unconscious, she mumbled something loving and incoherent when Jem rolled her to one side. The sudden coolness of physical solitude made Catherine whimper while Jem straightened the covers, then gathered her firmly into his satisfied embrace. She fell asleep in seconds, never noticing when Colt returned to clean away the most recent evidence of her husbands' devotion.

All three of them slept exceedingly well that night.

--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:-- CHAPTER 26 --:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--

It took a little longer for Nanny to accept Colt than anyone was happy about, least of all Caleb. It didn't bother Colt. Cat was here, he'd gotten exactly what he wanted, and Nanny would come around sooner or later.

Cat was slightly uncomfortable, since Nanny didn't bother to hide her disapproval, stomping around outside Colt's suite when Cat spent the night in there, "forgetting" his presence when he breakfasted in Cat's room so she could step on his toes or "accidentally" poke him with an elbow. Catherine, too, suspected Nanny would come around in time.

Jem, one of Nanny's favorite people in the world, ranked just below Becky, Catherine, and Caleb. He didn't care one way or another whether Nanny liked Colt, as long as Catherine wasn't bothered by it.

Caleb, however... Caleb cared.

Caleb bore the brunt of Nanny's wrath. Colt spending a night in Miz Cat's suite was the worst time for Caleb. Then Nanny was angry. Being married to her, he got most of it, listening to her rants or, worse, her muttering, and not getting anywhere near her; she was so damned prickly she might chew his prick right off, Caleb thought. He was starting to hate Colt himself when Nanny's opinion changed.

Catherine and Jem had been married for about six months and, after a hefty donation to the church in town, Colt and Cat for five, when Nanny overheard the conversation that altered everything for her. She'd gone out to the barn with Caleb's lunch and, not finding him, left it on a bench in the tack room where he'd be sure to see it. Before she could leave, Jem and Colt walked in through the stable, talking so quietly that Nanny couldn't help being curious. Since they settled down to jaw right outside the tack room, it wasn't hard for her to creep a little closer to the door.

Mr. Jem was talking when she got close enough to hear. "--but you said yourself it wasn't Matthews, Colt."

"I know, Jem, but for the minute I did think it was him, I've never been so scared in all my life, not even when I was five years old, getting kicked and burned every day by that bastard who bought me from the orphanage."

Nanny shuddered. Bought him? Burned?

"Colt, Matthews will never come anywhere near Liberty Falls. Abbott said he hardly even leaves his rooms any more. He probably doesn't have the money for a stagecoach ticket to get here, much less the will to come."

"I know all that, but it don't matter. You've heard from Andrew what he says about her and you. To Matthews, she's responsible for all that's gone wrong in his life since then, and he'd do anythin' to punish her for it."

"Even so, our only option is to protect her."

There was a long pause before Colt murmured, "That ain't true, and you know it."

"Don't be stupid," Jem hissed. "Put that away. You're about to be a father; you can't take a risk like that."

"You'll be here," Colt replied calmly. "An' that babe Cat's carrying belongs to both of us, no matter who sired it."

Jem's voice rose, "It would kill Catherine to lose you, and you know it. Don't you dare take that chance with her happiness. And what about me? You're my brother, the most honest, loyal, upright man I've ever known. What am I supposed to do?"

"You'd be here," Colt repeated. "You'd have some more babies and eventually she'd forget."

When Jem tried to speak Colt rode right over his objections.

"--an' even if she never really forgot me, Jem, she'd be safe."

"You're a fool. I'm not listening to this shit anymore, but I swear to God, Colt, if I catch you sneaking off this ranch, I'll horsewhip you and drag you to the sheriff myself."

Nanny heard Jem's spurs jingling as he marched off, then silence except the same low thrum she'd been hearing almost from the start. After two minutes of nothing but that and Colt clearing his throat once, Nanny risked a peek. Creeping like time itself, she shifted her weight, leaning left until Colt's elbow edged into view, then the knee it rested on, then Colt's shoulder, his bowed head, and the rest of him. The sound came from the loaded, spinning barrel of his revolver, one of the satiny black pair most men wore out here on the range. He just sat there spinning that barrel, over and over.

Nanny pulled her head back in a minute or two, but she'd seen all she needed in the first glimpse she got. The expression on Colt's face was clear, leaving no doubt in Nanny's mind. That man wouldn't hesitate one single second to kill or die for her Miz Cat.

Stuck there for another seemingly endless span of time, Nanny leaned on the tack bench, waiting uneasily and listening to Colt spin that barrel. Finally Caleb returned from wherever he'd been, and Colt got a move on. Then Nanny had to pretend she'd only that moment set Caleb's sandwich down, even though she was stiff from standing there so long and desperately wanted to stretch and rub her sore back before moving.

She spent a few days adjusting her thinking, keeping an eye on Colt and an ear out, too, until one day Cook was out of the kitchen when Colt finished his coffee. Nanny got up, fetched a pot off the woodstove, and poured him a fresh cup, sitting back down immediately so it was plain to see she'd gotten up for that alone.

Cook came back thirty seconds later to find the whole family-- Becky, Cat, Jem, Caleb, and a kitchen maid-- staring dumbly at Nanny, calmly drinking her tea and gazing out the open porch door. The only one who didn't react was Colt. He kept his head down, eating his breakfast and sipping his fresh, hot coffee.

When she went on doing stuff like that, though, Colt discovered he was far less indifferent than he'd talked himself into believing. Nanny's every kindness brought to life a kind of warm, glowing ball in the pit of his stomach that he couldn't describe or define. After a week of refills and second helpings, she called to him one morning as he was walking out the door.

"Mister Colt!"

She'd never said his name. When circumstances forced her to refer to him, Nanny had always sneered "that cowboy." He'd gone from nameless trash straight to a polite title, an honor previously limited to the girls and Jem. She ran up to put a hand on his arm. "Mister Colt, don't forget your lunch."

He stared down at the bandana-wrapped package in his hand for at least ten seconds before he turned back and, bending down, kissed Nanny right on the mouth, gathering her up for the hardest hug she'd ever gotten in her life. She squealed and kicked until he put her down again, but she was grinning from ear to ear when she turned away.

SteffiOlsen
SteffiOlsen
1,043 Followers