Text From a Mystery Girl

Story Info
Mystery girl finds out about his married lovers.
8k words
3.96
27.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Cambria Rose in editing this story.

I noticed that she hadn't moved since I went to the master bath to take a shower. She was on her back, with her head resting on my pillow. The little make-up that she had worn to meet me was long gone. Her eyes were glassy; her cheeks were red and her lips slightly swollen.

Val was particularly proud of her C-cup breasts. They stood out, with her pointy nipples bright red. I suspected that they would be very sore, when she encased them in a bra the next morning.

Her legs were slightly spread with her bald pussy, enflamed ruby red lips and a stream of my cum on full display.

If she had turned over and opened her spectacular nineteen year old ass cheeks, I would have seen an equally well used asshole and another stream of cum.

"Do I really need to leave?"

"You know you do," was my answer.

"I can't believe you have a date with my Mom, right after you spend a couple of hours fucking me."

I smiled, shrugged and started to get dressed.

"Can we do this again?" Val asked.

"I'm surprised you want to."

Val thought for a moment and then said, "I couldn't go through this every day, but the orgasms you gave me, were incredible. I want more of those."

She smiled and sighed and climbed out of the middle of my king size bed. It took her less than a minute to pull her black tee shirt over her head, step into a pair of short jean shorts and fasten it at her waist and pull on a pair of flip-flops.

As Val finished dressing, I went to her, wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her in for a kiss. When our lips parted, she laughed and said, "It's nice to know you can be gentle too!"

I laughed, kissed her lips again and told her, "I can be very gentle ... very loving, but that's not what you wanted or needed."

Her face blushed. She stood on her toes and kissed me for the last time. Together we walked to the front door. Val walked to her car and began her 90 minute drive back to her campus dorm room and I went to straighten up the bedroom and change the sheets to remove the traces of my romp with Val.

I'm Chris. I'm a 45 year old widower and have been single for the last four years. I'm an even six feet, 180lbs, clean-cut and in good physical shape. I'm an attorney by education, but early in my career, my family convinced me to take over the family's third generation building supply business. It was the best decision of my life.

I had been monogamous since I met my wife as a junior in college and through a one year grieving process after her death. Since then, I've had an ongoing series of friends-with-benefits type relationships.

One of my current friends is Lori McMichael. She's a cute, athletic thirty seven year old, part-time aerobics instructor. Lori stands 5'3", has strawberry blonde hair that is stylish and reaches her shoulders. Her body is well toned and athletic and shows off natural B-cup breasts, a slim waist-line and a drop-dead gorgeous bottom and legs. And oh – by the way, Lori is married to her high school sweetheart.

I also date Ginny Tomlin. Ginny is once divorced and currently engaged. She is forty-one and the nurse at our local high school. Ginny is almost as tall as my six feet. She's thin with A-cup tits, a long frame and legs. She has long brown hair and is a bit of a tomboy.

It's also interesting that Lori and Ginny are best friends.

One week earlier:

It was a rainy Saturday and business was slow. I had let all but two of the staff head home. We were killing time, till closing, when I heard the "ding" of a text coming through.

I'll admit that I'm not a huge fan of texting. As a businessman, it's just one more type of communication that needs to be tracked. I turned my phone over, punched in the password and saw a message from an unfamiliar number.

My first thought, when I opened the message and saw a photo was, "I didn't know you could text pictures."

My second thought was, "That's a beautiful pussy."

And after examining the pussy and widely spread legs, my third thought was, "I've never seen this bald wet pussy before."

Under the picture was a message that said, "Chris - Do you think your horse cock would fit in my tight pussy?"

As I was trying to decide if I would answer, another photo came through. The picture showed a naked woman standing with her back to a mirror. The figure held a camera-phone over her shoulder. I couldn't see her face, as the flash obscured her features. She was thin, young, athletic, and very sexy, with light brown hair that hung down her back. The message attached asked, "Or in my virgin ass?"

As much as the pictures were turning me on, I was a middle aged guy and the woman in the pictures appeared to be in her early twenty's.

"How old are you?" I wrote back.

Almost instantly a new text appeared that said, "Old enough to want a big cock!"

"That's not an answer," I texted.

"I'm nineteen, legal, horny and want a big cock stuffed down my throat, fucking my tight pussy and cumming in my unused ass"

I decided to change course and wrote back, "I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm average size."

"No you're not. You are nine inches, really thick and can fuck for hours!"

I'll admit I was perplexed. This person was exactly right. I dated. I had regular sex with a couple of friends-with-benefits, but all were close to my age. I had no idea who was texting me.

I decided to ignore any future texts and deleted the current grouping from my phone.

I finished my day in the office, took a short nap when I got home and was sipping a beer when my phone rang. I answered, talked to a friend and after hanging up, I noticed a string of instant messages from that afternoon's number.

I flipped through a series of pictures showing a faceless woman deep throating a fat pink dildo. The first showed a tongue touching the tip of the plastic toy. In the next picture, her lips were slightly parted and half the mushroom head penetrated her lips. The third picture had half the eight inch cock in her mouth. The fourth showed three fingers holding the end of the toy, while the remainder was stuffed into her throat. The only change in the fifth photo was her tongue sticking from between her lips and licking the plastic balls. That last message said, "I wish this was your cock."

I have to admit, I wished it was my cock too. I flipped through the pictures a couple of times and was feeling increasingly horny each time.

I had a long week and had decided to stay in on Saturday night. However, after seeing the photos of the nineteen year old deep throating the giant dildo, I decided to see if I could get a little action.

I had fucked Lori earlier in the week, so I phoned Ginny instead. Her cell phone went directly to voicemail. I didn't identify myself and just asked, "Can you come over for a quickie?"

When Ginny hadn't returned the call fifteen minutes later, I called Lori. She answered on the second ring with a simple, "Hi."

"Do you have anything going on tonight?" I asked.

"Bill and I are meeting friends for dinner at Dillon's Pub. Bill's coming from the Country Club and is going to meet me there. Do you want to join us?"

"No thanks. I've had a long week. Have fun."

"Why did you call?" Lori asked.

When I didn't answer immediately, she continued, "Are you just looking for a slut?"

I admitted, "I'm worked up tonight and was hoping you'd be able to stop."

Lori said, "I can't Chris. If I blow you, my face will look like shit when I show up at the restaurant. Bill's going to want to fuck me when we get home and even if he's drunk, he'll be able to tell I've been fucked."

After pausing for a second I suggested, "How about your ass?"

"Jesus Chris. Really? You want me to sit through dinner with my husband and our friends, minutes after you cum up my asshole?"

"Please?" was my one word plea.

"You're a sick pervert," was her answer. After a beat she finished with, "It will have to be quick. I'll be there in ten minutes."

Lori was right on time. Her white Infinity sedan pulled to a stop in front of my garage. When she circled the car, I wondered if she had changed into the short cotton skirt, to speed up our encounter. Lori pecked my cheek as she walked in. After only the briefest hesitation, she walked to the living room and over her shoulder said, "No foreplay Chris. I need to be at the Pub in twenty minutes. Let's do it!"

She stopped in front of the arm of the sofa, leaned over, crossed her arms and braced herself. When I was behind her, I unbuckled my shorts and let them drop to the floor. Since it was going to be no-frills, I didn't bother to step out of them.

I lifted Lori's skirt and tossed it over her back. The string of a tiny red thong was wedged in her crack. I pulled it out and let it settle over the round curve of her right butt cheek. When I nudged her ankle with my foot, she spread her legs further.

When I placed a palm on each ass cheek and spread her wide, I chuckled. Before leaving her home, Lori had greased up her tight pink asshole.

"Just give it to me, Chris. Fuck my slutty ass and let me go to my date."

I used my left hand to hold her cheeks apart and took my cock in my right hand. Lori grunted, "Oh fuck," as I pressed into her ass. She opened slowly and when I felt her relax, I pushed half my cock into her tightest hole.

"Give it to me, fuck my asshole," was her urgent plea.

I let go of the globe of her ass and took a hip in each hand. I was rock hard and started a forceful ass fuck. It took a minute to bury myself completely and then I started a full in and out fuck.

"Harder. Fuck my ass harder!"

Lori slid one hand between her legs and palmed my swinging ball sack.

She pleaded, "Cum! Fill me with cum!"

It didn't take long. My balls started to boil and I shot five jets of spunk up her slutty ass.

After I eased from between her round globes, Lori reached back, pulled the string of her thong between her cheeks, stood and let her skirt fall into place, turned and kissed my cheek and left as quick as she had arrived.

I pulled up my pants and went to the kitchen for a beer and was sitting on the porch a few minutes later when my door bell chimed. When I got to the front door and opened it, I was momentarily surprised to see Ginny, until I remember the message I'd left her, before talking to Lori.

Ginny was dressed in a cute purple button up blouse, with the first three buttons undone. As her tits were so small, she rarely wore a bra. She had on tight jeans and three inch heels. In those shoes, Ginny was two inches taller than me. She gave me a dazzling smile, leaned in and gave me a scorching kiss. She pressed her lips to mine and after a second forced her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues dueled for almost a minute, before Ginny took her tongue back, patted my cheek and made her way into my home.

I caught up with Ginny as she was pulling a beer from the refrigerator. She easily twisted the cap off and took a long swig. When she finished she asked, "I guess you're horny tonight?"

I smiled and told her, "You know I'm always horny!"

"That's my stud! Come over here, so I can suck your cock!"

I countered, "Let me take a two minute shower to clean off."

Ginny smiled and said, "You know I don't mind a little sweat. I love the smell of man."

I had to confess and told her, "Lori left five minutes before you showed up."

Ginny faked a pissed-off look and said, "That little slut!" But then she smiled, shrugged and said, "Don't worry about cleaning up. I've sucked pussy juice off a cock before. Bring it over here Chris!"

She made me laugh and I told her, "I wasn't in her pussy."

When she crinkled her face in confusion, I continued, "She was meeting the Rhodes and Bill for dinner. She didn't want me to fuck her pussy because she'll be having sex with Bill later."

When she still looked confused, I told her, "I fucked Lori's ass."

We laughed together and Ginny admitted, "I'm a slut, but I'm not going to suck Lori's shit off your cock."

As I walked to the bathroom, I told Ginny, "I'll only be five minutes.

I stripped on the way to the bathroom and didn't wait for the shower to warm up. I jumped in and lathered up my groin, soaped my entire body and then washed my cock again. Any residue from Lori had been washed down the drain when I turned off the shower and reached for my towel.

I had just put a clean towel on the hook outside the shower stall and it was empty. I heard Ginny giggle and say, "You don't need a towel, Chris."

When I pulled the shower curtain to the side, Ginny was naked, except for her three inch come-fuck-me shoes. She was leaning her bum into the bathroom vanity. Ginny has a killer smile and she was grinning ear to ear. Her small A-cups and pink nipples had no sag. Her tummy was flat and hard. She had small hips and a landing strip above her pink swollen slit. Her legs were long and crossed at the ankles.

Ginny's gaze zeroed in on my flaccid cock. "I thought you'd be happy to see me!"

I smiled and told her, "I bet you can remedy this problem."

Her smile equaled mine, as she stepped to me and sunk to her hunches. She reached for my cock and lifted it to her open mouth. Ginny sucked, licked and kissed the mushroom shaped head and thick shaft. I started to get hard almost immediately and when Ginny started to deep throat my entire length, I could cut a diamond. She grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and slowly swallowed me over and over until her nose was buried in my groin.

After ten minutes of non-stop deep throat and cock sucking, Ginny pulled my cock from her mouth and said, "I'll need to thank Lori for taking care of that first quick load. I love it when you go a long time!"

Ginny's hand caught the edge of the vanity to help her to her feet. She hoisted herself into a sitting position on the edge of the counter, spread her legs and asked, "Please come fuck me."

I walked cock-first between her thighs, placed the head of my dick at the entrance of her fuck-hole and pushed. Ginny was soaked and easily accepted me. I placed a hand on each side of her waist and started and easy fucking motion, spearing her over and over with my fat cock.

Ginny threw her head back, opened her mouth and begged, "Don't stop!"

I wasn't about to slow or stop and banged her pussy until she grunted, "Cuuuuuuuuuuuing!!!" I continued to bang away. When her second orgasm seemed just out of reach, she moved a hand to her clit and started rubbing herself. This time she shuttered and cursed out, "Mother Fuuuuuuuuucker!"

Ginny was fairly tired from holding herself up with one hand. I coaxed her off the vanity, turned her around, bent her over and took her hard and fast from behind. I pounded her open cunt and together we raced to climax.

I held off as long as possible and when Ginny raised her face and looked to my reflection in the bathroom mirror, her entire body tensed. I could feel her cunt grasp my pistoning cock. The walls of her pussy milked me and together we came. I unloaded four shots of cum into her willing tunnel.

Ginny didn't leave as quickly as Lori. We dressed, grabbed a beer each and sat on my back porch in the cooling night air. After a second round, she asked, "Is there any chance I can get you hard again?"

I smiled and told her, "Sorry baby! I'm done for the night!"

I didn't have much planned for Sunday, other than puttering around the yard. I had finished cutting the grass and had put the equipment away when my phone beeped indicating I had a text. When I looked at the screen, I was surprised to see a note from my mystery woman.

It said, "You were a busy boy last night!"

I was tiring of this game, but typed back, "It was actually a quiet night."

Her answer was, "I know you're lying!"

"I'm an old man. I was asleep by nine!"

Her response back was, "LOL – you may have been asleep, but it wasn't because you're old. It was because of all the sex!"

I decided not to respond. A moment later she wrote, "Do you want to know a secret?"

Again I ignored her, but I was stunned when she texted me the secret. She said, "Lori only pretended to be mad. She actually loved the anal sex. She loved the quickie. She loved feeling her abused ass while she had dinner. "

I was trying to figure out, who the hell was playing with me when the next text popped through. "Want to know another secret?"

This time, when I didn't answer, she sent, "OK. I guess you don't want to know ... "

I can't say that I debated with myself very long before texting, "I'd like to know the secret."

With confidence, she wrote back, "I knew you would!"

And then she told me, "Ginny wants to try anal and is pissed Lori can take your log. She wants you to rape her ass!"

I wrote, "Bullshit."

She texted back, "I never lie! I've got to run. TTYL!"

I wasn't sure how this woman was getting her information and was convinced she was wrong about Ginny wanting anal sex. I'd asked for anal many times and she had always refused. Since I had regular anal sex with Lori, I wasn't deprived, so I had never pushed Ginny.

I thought about the latest series of texts while I showered off the grime of the yard work. After dressing, I decided to see if my mystery friend was correct. I texted Ginny, "Any chance you can stop over?"

It took twenty minutes for her to text back, "Lori and I didn't wear you out last night?"

Smiling, I texted back, "You did wear me out last night, but I'm horny today."

She responded, "MMMMmmmm. Me too!"

And a few seconds later she wrote, "See you in an hour."

My mystery text buddy had said that Ginny wanted her ass raped. There was no way I'd go that far, but I decided to be forceful and see what happened.

I was looking out the front picture window when Ginny's vehicle pulled into my driveway. I took a second to admire her as she slid from the car and walked up my front path. She was wearing a black sleeveless tee shirt, a knee length khaki skirt and wedge sandals.

I made it to the front door and opened it as Ginny was about to ring the bell. She was smiling as she walked in and she let my arm circle her waist and I pulled her toward me. We kissed hard.

I leaned into Ginny and trapped her against the front door. As our lips opened and tongues tasted each other, I let my hands explore her body. I palmed her braless tits through her shirt and pinched her nipples. I let one hand move to her round ass and coaxed her skirt up. When it was high enough, I palmed her naked butt and found that she hadn't worn panties. A finger found her dripping snatch and as I traced her wet folds, I teased, "You little slut!"

Ginny's hands had been busy too. She'd unbuttoned my shorts and they dropped to the floor. She was jerking my shaft as I stepped out of the shorts. I hooked my right arm around Ginny's left leg and lifted it. With my left hand I guided my cock to her willing cunt. I was able to wedge the first two inches into her. I lifted her other leg, pressed her against the front door, palmed each ass cheek and let her drop into my rock hard dick.

Ginny grunted, "I love your fucking cock!"

It's almost impossible to fuck in a standing position, so I spent the next few minutes grinding into her filled twat and kissing her hungry mouth.

When Ginny begged, "I want to fuck!"

I told her, "Wrap your legs around my waist."

Her legs circled me and I carried her to the living room couch. I sat, with all nine inches of cock buried in Ginny's pussy. As soon as I settled, Ginny started bouncing on me. She'd lift until just my mushroom head was in her stretched cunt and then she'd drop.

I lifted her tee shirt over her head and let it drop to the floor. I attacked her small A-cup tits with my mouth and teeth. Her arms circled my head and trapped it against her tits.