Text Messages

Story Info
You can call them "Sex messages."
1.7k words
3.54
16.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LaShawn laid there naked covered in a mix of sweat, saliva and cum thinking about the events that had just transpired. These events were started with a simple not-so-innocent text message conversation.

Ace: Hi

Me: Hey

Ace: Wuz up what u doin

Me: Nothin' addin' pics 2 my MySpace page what u doin

Ace: Nothin

Ace: I wanna see u

Me: I wanna see u too

Ace: Come here and lay down wit me

Me: Aight I'll be there

Ace: Aight call me before u come

She had read back the conversation just as the bus pulled up, and continued reading it when she got on the bus. She doesn't know where she came up with the name Ace when his name is Trevon aka Tre. Her only 2 answers were she needed a name to tell her mother when asked what his name is, or maybe it was because she was too scared to ask him his first name, eh she didn't know and didn't really care.

She met him on MySpace one day after having a one night stand with some random dude off her friend's list. They traded MySpace messages that day and he wanted to meet then but she was hesitant about meeting him in person, so she made up some random lie to cover her ass and explain why they couldn't meet that day. She told herself to quit being a little whuss and meet him so she did.

They met at Lakeforest Mall by the food court and became instant friends, or so she thought. After knowing him for only a mere 3 weeks she slept with him. The rest is pretty much history to her.

LaShawn is a beautiful big black woman. This is something she's struggled with all her life. She loves being a big girl and wouldn't change it for the world! She loves being 5'10 and having 48 D'S too.

Sadly she's all breasts and no butt apparently her body missed the big butt memo. She also loves her long yet solid legs, luscious lips, caramel skin and deep set brown eyes. Oh yeah she loves herself and rightfully so.

Trevon on the other hand is your typical brother in DC, he's hard-working and GO-GO rocking. He has a degree from the University of Maryland-College Park in civil engineering although he highly doubts he'll apply it to anything. He's also the lead of the Full Throttle Band or FTB for short. He's 6'6 and somewhere in between scrawny and muscular and has that heavy DC accent.

As the bus neared her stop she got a little hot and excited, it was the day after her 20th birthday so she considered this his birthday present to her.

She texted him to see if he was still home, while she walked the short path to his house; when she got there she rang the doorbell and waited. She looked around for few seconds scanning the other pretty houses in the neighborhood until she heard the door open.

"What's up wit you?" he asks as he greets her at the door.

"I'm chillin' man what's up wit you?" she replies.

"Chillin' chillin, it's a little cold out there ain't it?'" he answers her back.

"Yeah but it could always be worse" she suggests.

She followed him up the steps to his bedroom, a room she had gotten very accustomed to very fast. She kicked off her shoes and sat on the bed while he excused himself so he could finish handling whatever business he had over the phone. Once he hung up his phone they began chatting with each other.

He explained all the juicy drama going on within the band and people are always fighting and blaming him for all of it. She offered her solutions to his problem, or at least she tried to offer them to the best of her abilities. He thanked her by planting a light kiss on her cheek. She was flabbergasted for a split moment; a kiss on the cheek wasn't exactly something she expected from him.

He kissed on her neck while simultaneously unhooking her bra from the back. She felt the heat between her thighs rise higher while suckled on her big ass breasts. "This dude works pretty damn fast" she thought to herself. Within less than a minute or so she thought she was completely naked showing all her goodies to the world and so was he.

He laid her down making sure she was comfortable by putting a few pillows under her head. He laid down next to her and her right tit into his mouth and slid 3 fingers into her sopping wet heat. She was in pure ecstasy his thumb was rubbing her sensitive bud while 2 fingers slid in and out of her tight pussy.

"Yes" she moaned urging him to continue. He pulled his mouth away from her breast and slid further down the bed until he was face to face with her hungry snatch. Throwing her legs over his shoulders enabled Trevon to dive right into her dripping pussy. She grabbed the sheets when she felt him plunge his tongue deep inside her.

"Oh my God! This nigga is hitting my spot!" she said to herself. She moaned louder as he licked and slurped faster. He wrapped his arms around the top of her thighs and buried his tongue way down deep.

It caused LaShawn to let a high-pitched blood curdling scream. He climbed back onto the bed stroking his now rock hard dick. She replaced his hand with her hot willing mouth.

Now he didn't have a Mandingo dick not that she wanted him to, well his dick was about 7 to 7.5 inches, which was just fine with her especially since he worked it so fucking well. She closed her eyes and sucked the head into her mouth soon every inch of it followed until she had him balls deep in her mouth.

"Ooh yeah baby just like that" he moaned giving her the approval she wanted. She began to slowly bob her head, up and down around the top of his pole to get her go a little deeper he put his on her neck and gently pushed her head lower. He rubbed her back while she sucked his dick and played with his balls.

He was in heaven, she was sucking him off something serious but he knew was time for him to do her absolutely proper. He pulled his dick out her mouth and mounted her from the back.

He didn't bother to put on a condom because he loved how she felt around his bare dick. He spit into his hand and rubbed his dick with his saliva, and then he lined up the head with her hidden entrance. She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip as she him enter her.

He started out real slow wanting to make sure she was relaxed. He started moving in and out of her pussy slowly but soon found his rhythm. Soon the room was filled with the sounds their moans and groans as he banged her out.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she shrieked, he was hitting her G-spot oh so well that it made her want to die at that very moment, it was excellent ecstasy to her. It was just as enjoyable to him as it was to her, her pussy was like a vice grip in the way it held his dick. He felt like a king because every time he pulled out he went in harder than before.

"Damn she is puttin' it on me man" he thought to himself. He had never actually been this aggressive with a woman but her pussy was like no other. He dug his nails into hips and banged the hardest that he could. That's when he couldn't go anymore well not doggy style at least.

He turned her over onto her back pushed her legs as far back as he could get them and fucked her missionary. God she squeezed his dick with her pussy so good in fact, he wasn't sure how much longer he could last. He was fucking her hard fast and not to mention senseless.

"Tre oh god! Give it to me Tre! Keep going! Don't stop!" she screamed begging him for more.

By now the whole world heard them but they could've cared less. He felt his cum rising and would soon need to release it and what better place than her eager pussy.

Before he unloaded inside her there was 1 thing he wanted, he wanted her to ride him before he spilled his seed.

Now riding a nigga was not something she ever wanted to do, main reason is: although she loved being a big girl she remembered she was fat first and foremost, which meant she was not going to let all her fat and body rolls go up in the air and wave around like a flag.

But she gritted her teeth and made the exception for just that 1 time. He rolled her over and watched as she bounced on his meat. She thought she was going to hate the feeling of being on top but she didn't she absolutely loved it! She began riding his dick harder, that's when he grabbed her hips while she rode him and matched her bounces, and that was it he couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh shit! Baby! I'm bout to cum! Yeah! That's it boo! I'm cumming and it's all for you!" he shouted to heavens. That and the fact she had his cum gushing nonstop inside her, happily sent her over the edge as she crashed down on his dick.

"Ooh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Cum inside me ooh I feel it! It feels so good! Oh god! I'm about to cum! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming baby! I'm cumming!" she screamed soon after than she collapsed next to him, holding him close.

While laying there covered in a mix of sweat, saliva and cum she just thought. She thought to herself "if he thought this was good he ain't seen nothin' yet" she thought while slowly drifting off to sleep in his arms.