Text Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She never once called the roommate by his name, which led me to think that she was never told and probably never bothered to ask. In all likelihood, this was just some guy Frank knew. Maybe he had a thing for interracial hook-ups and wanted to see the horny little slut he was using for the night take a black cock in addition to his. None of it mattered to me. If anything, the idea of this being just some guy off the street got me off even more.

Frank and "the roommate" passed the phone back and forth for the better part of an hour, taking turns documenting their use of my petite lover.

They spitroasted her, stuffing her mouth and pussy while she was on all fours. They flipped her over onto her back and took turns between her legs, the one not in her pussy riding her face, sometimes smothering her mouth with his balls and ass.

The dirtiest stuff was video-documented so that I wouldn't miss anything. I got some nasty footage of Ashley's nimble little tongue reaching up to tickle their sacks and then lick and penetrate their tight assholes. This began when they straddled her face and pounded her missionary style, but eventually they handed the phone back and forth, taking turns bending over and pushing Ashley's face into the splayed ass in front of her. The roommate filmed Ashley spreading Frank's ass cheeks with her hands and leaning in to lick him from sack to crack. Then he had his turn and I saw my girlfriend tongue-fuck the tiny dark star of his anus.

"Fuck!" he said between deep breaths, looking back at Ashley, then at the camera and at Ashley again. "She is one filthy little slut. She loves eating ass, doesn't she?" From behind the camera I heard Frank agree, adding that they didn't have to talk her into this latest wanton act. "She told us she wanted it."

It turned out the roommate couldn't handle much of Ashley's rimjob. He jacked his cock while she buried her tongue in his ass and I could tell he wouldn't last long from the moment she began teasing his hole. After only a minute or two of this treatment, he announced that he was close, flipped over, spread his legs and told her to keep going. She put her tongue back where he wanted it and Frank moved overhead to capture his friend's orgasm, which wasn't long in coming.

The roommate beckoned Ashley closer as his moans increased in volume. She got in position just in time to catch a thick rope of sperm arc up across her mouth and splash against her widespread lips. My girlfriend's anonymous lover held her roughly by the hair until his orgasm subsided but it came in waves and she made sure to direct her mouth to each place on his muscular stomach where sperm landed in little pools that stood out white against his dark brown skin.

Suffice it to say that this little display made me cum for the second time that evening, and again I snapped a pic and pressed send on the text.

The roommate took a little while to recover, but Frank was happy to step in and give Ashley a treat for being such a good guest. He ate both her holes, bringing her to a series of loud and squirmy orgasms. Seeing this, the roommate and I both got it up before long.

Ashley's pussy was loose and sloppy by now, having been stretched wide and reamed deep by a thick white cock and a long black one. Her ass hadn't seen as much action as I had thought it would after the date with Frank became a threesome. But that changed for what turned out to be the finale.

The camera angles were a little awkward due to the logistics of it, but I got to see my petite blonde girlfriend receive her first double-penetration. Frank and the roommate took turns in Ashley's pussy and ass with the girl sandwiched between them in a couple of different positions.

She started out straddling the roommate, his long black cock half-sheathed in her cunt while Frank easily speared her ass with a little lube, though it didn't require much after their earlier anal play.

The men then exchanged positions and laid my girl on Frank's chest with his cock lodged in her backdoor, her legs up and ankles hooked over the rommmate's shoulders while he stretched her ass in ways that even Frank had not.

Everything I had gotten for the past half hour was a video. But between footage of her extended DP session, Ashley sent me texts making sure I knew how loose she was and how easily even the roommate's cock, which she described as "scary big," fit inside any hole he chose. "I love having you inside my ass, baby," she teased, "but I don't know if I'll ever be as tight for you again. ;)."

I jacked hard through the DP session but couldn't cum a third time. I was spent. But it was just as well, since I had more than enough material on my smart phone to last me for years.

I hoped for a double facial cumshot, with Ashley's two playmates beating off all over her pretty face, but the reality wasn't as picturesque as that. It ended up being even hotter though. Each guy climaxed once more, the roommate driving deep into Ashley's shaved pussy and blowing his load inside her womb and Frank enjoying sloppy seconds and pulling out at the last minute to splash her tender clit with his own thick wad. The footage showed the guy who wasn't mounting Ashley kneeling on the bed above her head, pinning her arms to the mattress, his other hand possessively around her throat.

I got a final pic of Ashley's poor, ravaged cunny, her outer lips fatter than usual and the inner lips bright red, flared to either side, the knotty spunk of two men running from the gaping hole down the crack of her perfect ass to the rear orifice I wondered if I'd ever fuck the same way again.

All I got from Ashley after that was a text that read, "Ow. OW. But, good 'ow.'" And then, half an hour later, the address of an intersection where I was to collect her.

When I got her home, we cuddled but didn't talk much about what happened that evening. That conversation began the next day and led to more dates with Frank and his friend, whose name we learned was Caleb.

As I had surmised, Caleb was just a drinking buddy of Frank's. He lived in a nearby town, so when Ashley group texted the three of us a few weeks later suggesting a foursome, he was happily available and, of course, happy to join. In fact, he was so glad to be included again that he offered to invite an out-of-town friend who visits to hook-up every so often—a cute 20-something brunette named Sarah who, like Ashley, liked both men and women and thought that a gangbang with two girls and three guys sounded hot.

And it was.

~

12