Texting

Story Info
Jay catches his sister in all her glory.
2.7k words
4.37
175k
142

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,926 Followers

Jay came in from work early. He had been called in at three in the morning, so he was off at noon. It kind of screwed up the day but he figured he would find something to do. His Mom and Dad's car was not in the driveway so they must have left early for their visit with Grandma. That was good. It gave him the house alone until his older sister came in from work.

He opened the front door and took a minute to hang up his jacket and then walked across the entry hall to the living room door. One step into the living room and he froze with his mouth hanging open. Obviously his sister was not at work today. And equally obvious was the fact she wasn't expecting anyone to be home.

Janet was on her elbows and knees in the corner of the living room with her phone in her hand. The phone was plugged into the charger on the wall in front of her. None of that register at first because Janet was naked except for her heels and stocking hooked to a black garter belt. Her ass was pointed toward Jay and he was getting an eyeful of his sister's asshole and pussy.

Jay took a quick step back and hid behind the doorframe. All except his head, as he couldn't take his eyes off his naked sister's charms. He had spent a whole month a few years back trying to sneak a look at her naked but it had never happened. He had even hid a camera in her room but never got even a peek at her. Now here she was in all her glory.

She was texting with someone and very into it. With a grin, he pulled his phone out and got half a dozen pictures. That should keep her memory fresh for a long time to come. Not to mention, keeping his dick well stroked. Then he grinned as the thought of possible blackmail crossed his mind. A handjob or even a blowjob would be outrageous coming from his sister.

He quickly put his phone on vibrate. He wouldn't want anyone calling and announcing that he was there. He squatted down and stared at his sister's asshole and pussy again. He had an even better view down low. There was not a hair on her sex and her anus was a darker pinkish brown than the rest of her ass crack. He licked his lips. He loved to eat pussy and to lick an asshole.

With a shiver, he started to crawl forward and then backed up. She'd have a screaming fit if she caught him even looking at her like this much less crawling up and licking her sex. Of course, he'd scare the hell out of her first, if she didn't catch him on the way.

Grinning, he started forward again. If nothing else, he'd get an even better look at her sex and asshole. Just one lick might be worth getting his ass chewed out and his face slapped. He was halfway there when she laughed and shook her head. He stopped and froze on the spot but her fingers were flying on the phone. He took a deep breath and continued.

The next time he stopped his nose was only inches from her asshole. He got his phone out of his shirt pocket and took three close-up pictures of her ass, asshole, and pussy. Her pussy lips were long and narrow and closed. Her inner lips were a ruffle up the center. He moved forward just a little and took a deep breath through his nose. He got a faint whiff of her sex under the smell of her perfume.

His mind was at war. Should he give her a lick and announce he was there or back up and get out of there with what he already had? He was still mulling it over when she laughed again and sat back on her heels. The problem was, his face was in the way. She gave a loud squealing yell and his tongue shot out and licked her asshole. The squeal went up an octave as she jumped forward.

Jay rocked back on his heels as she spun around on the floor. He was sitting up and she was still on her hands and knees as they came face to face. "What the fuck?" Janet yelled loudly, her eyes open wide at the sight of her brother.

With a grin, Jay replied, "Nice ass, sis. I'm just trying to figure out which picture I want poster sized for my wall."

Janet's mouth dropped open and a moment later worked but nothing came out. Finally, she yelled, "I'm going to kill you, you little asshole."

"Your little asshole tastes great and you might have a problem doing that. I'm not so little anymore."

Janet groaned and shook her head. "No one was supposed to be home," she whispered more to herself than anyone.

"I went in early, so I got home early. Man, talk about the luck of the draw."

Then it dawned on Janet what her brother had said earlier. "What pictures?"

He still had his phone in his hand. He wiggled it at her and she groaned softly. "Six from across the room and three very close-up ones."

She groaned again and laid her phone aside. "You need to delete those."

Jay laughed. "No way. I've always wondered what you looked like naked and now I know."

Janet made a lunge forward and grabbed at the phone in Jay's hand. He jerked it back and she missed. She ended up running into him, knocking him over on his back. She started crawling over him trying to get to the phone, which he had over his head as far from her as he could reach. His free arm grabbed her around the waist and pulled her down.

She struggled with him, still trying to get the phone. He held her in place and laughed. "You're not getting my phone."

With a deep groan, Janet stopped struggling and lay still. "So what will it take for me to get those pictures?"

"I thought about that earlier and several ideas came to mind but..."

Janet looked at him hard. "Yeah, I can just imagine."

Jay grinned. "After getting a lick of your cute little asshole, I might have changed my mind."

Janet's eyebrows went up and her mouth dropped open. "What... what... what..." she got out a moment later.

"I was thinking about a handjob or a blowjob but now..."

"Now what?" Janet asked in a hushed whisper.

Jay grinned. "Get back the way you were when I came in and find out."

Janet shivered. "I... I can't do that."

"Why not? It's not like I'm going to fuck you."

"But... but... but..."

Jay laughed. "There is that option but I think your asshole is virgin, if I'm not mistaken."

Janet groaned and nodded her head vigorously.

"Who were you texting with?"

"Uh, Marilyn. Why do you ask?"

"Maybe you should text her while I give you a good licking."

Janet shook her head wildly. "No way. I'm not what you would call quiet at the best of times."

"It's not like she can hear you," Jay said with a grin.

"Oh yeah, that's right," Janet said and blushed. "My fingers would be everywhere but where I was supposed to be typing."

"How much do you like getting licked?" Jay asked out of curiosity.

Janet blushed again and nodded. "I like it, believe me. Have you done it before?"

"A few times. Enough to know I love it."

Janet groaned and then whimpered softly. "I love it also."

Jay grinned. "Licking or being licked?"

Janet's eyes got wide. "You weren't reading over my shoulder, were you?"

Jay's eyes grew wide. "Maybe I should have been."

"It's never happened but..." Janet said and then blushed as she realized what she had said.

"Hey, I'd lick Marilyn in a heartbeat," Jay said with a grin. "Maybe we should double up on her."

Janet giggled and then laughed. Jay looked at her funny and she shook her head. It took her a minute or so to stop laughing. "Last weekend, she was supposed to get married. Gary stood her up at the alter and no one has seen him since."

"You're shitting me!"

Janet shook her head. "I was Maid of Honor remember."

"Uh, not really but what's she going to do?"

Janet gave her brother a hard look and then sighed. "Maybe I didn't tell you. I don't remember if I did or not. As for her, she cried her eyes out and then got mad as hell. Talk about a roller coaster of a day."

"Man, I'd hate to be in his shoes, if she ever catches up with him," Jay said and meant it. Marilyn had flaming red hair and a temper to match.

Janet grinned. "I offered to come over and cheer her up tonight and one thing led to another and then we were laughing about becoming lesbians."

"Uh, no. Bi maybe but not lesbians," Jay said. "Or at least I hope not. That would be a waste of both of you from my point of view."

Janet cocked her head and looked at her brother with different eyes. "You mean that, don't you?"

"Well, yeah, Marilyn's one sexy lady."

"Uh huh, but you said both of us."

"Uh, yeah, I did. You're sexy too, even if you are my sister. At one time I put a lot of effort into getting a look at you naked and now... Lets just say it was well worth it."

Janet grinned. "How about I set you up with Marilyn in trade for those pictures?"

Jay looked at his sister thoughtfully and then sighed. "I did want to get at least one lick on that beautiful pussy of yours."

"That would be so wrong in so many ways," she said and then she grinned wickedly. "But what if I accidentally sat on your face while I deleted those pictures off your phone?"

Jay groaned and nodded his head quickly. Janet laughed and pushed up on her arms, her legs straddling his hips. She sat up and then wiggled from side to side. Jay groaned again at the heat from her sex. It was scorching hot even through his shorts. Janet wiggled again and shivered hard.

"Is that what I think it is I'm sitting on?" Jay nodded quickly. "Damn, you're not little anymore, are you?"

"Uh, not really," Jay whispered and then groaned as she wiggled again. "But if you don't quit that, I am going to be really messy."

Janet chuckled and asked, "How messy do you think I am just thinking about sitting on your face?"

Jay grinned. "You could turn around and return the favor."

Janet shivered and shook her head slowly. "I'm not that into blowjobs. Now Marilyn, on the other hand..."

Jay chuckled. "Now there is the sister I love so much. You used to throw me under the bus with mom and dad all the time. Now you're throwing your best friend under there with me."

"Hey, it's a dirty messy job but someone has to do it sooner or later," she replied with a grin.

"The blowjob or throwing me under the bus?" Jay asked and then chuckled. "Somehow I have the feeling I'm going to get the short end of this." He handed her his phone.

She stared at it for a moment in disbelief and then switched it on. She swiped at the screen and tapped several times. A minute or so later, she groaned. "You did catch my best side in all its glory, didn't you?"

"You had it on display, so I did my best," Jay whispered.

Janet looked down at him and then back at the screen. When she looked down again, she asked, "Why did you give it to me before I moved up to your face?"

Jay sighed. "I'm too nice a guy for my own good. I didn't want you to do it because of blackmail."

Janet looked down at him and grinned. "You know what they say about nice guys right. The bad boys end up with the girls and the good guys end up with the shaft."

"The story of my life," Jay said with a shrug. "The girls cry, bitch, and moan over the assholes and don't give the really good guys a chance."

Janet chuckled and came up on her knees. "I'll set you up on a date with Marilyn," she said and then grinned. "But first, I'm taking that tongue of yours for a test drive. I'd hate to throw her under a bus with a lemon."

Jay's eyes grew wide and then he grinned as he sister knee walked up his body and stopped with her sex directly above his face. Her slit was now parted and her inner lips looked longer and moist and shiny. He licked his lips as she slowly lowered her ass downward.

He wanted to reach up and grab her hips but her feet were over his upper arms, pinning them down. She paused about halfway to his face and grinned down at him. "I could be so mean and jump and run. So close but no cigar as they say."

"You're in the driver's seat," Jay said and stuck out his tongue to wiggle it.

Janet whimpered softly and lowered her sex another couple of inches. "That is so tempting," she whispered and then raised her hips an inch or so.

Jay grinned as he sucked his tongue back in. "If you don't do it now, you'll do it one of these nights. It'll work on your mind from now on. I can wait if I have too."

Janet grinned and whispered, "You are so right." Then she jumped to her feet and ran across the room toward the stairs. When Jay didn't jump up and chase her, she stopped and looked back at him. He was just grinning and looking at her.

She cocked her head to the side and smiled at him. "You really are a nice guy but you're still a loser," she said as she walked over to the table beside the couch and laid his phone down.

Jay laid on the floor as she turned and went up the stairs. He was watching the sway of her hips and the swing of her ass. When she disappeared from sight, he sat up and then got up to go get his phone. He sighed and stuffed it in his shirt pocket.

"Win some, lose some," he whispered as he went up the stair to his room.

*****

After a shower and a nap, he checked the messages on his phone. There was nothing of importance except the first one. He skipped over it until he finished the rest. The message was from his sister.

He opened it and read:

"You are such a nice guy and not really a loser. For your trouble, I've asked Marilyn if she minded you going out with us tonight. She said no problem. Also check the attachment."

Jay almost broke a thumb trying to get to the attachment. He grinned broadly as it came up. It was one of the close-up pictures of his sister's asshole and pussy. That was all that could be seen.

"Well, I'll be damned, she didn't throw me completely under the bus."

Then he looked at the picture closely. Her outer lips were open and the inner lips were fanned out over them. Her clit was plainly visible at the top of her slit. She hood was pulled back. This wasn't one of his pictures. He grinned and then laughed. Was it her or not? There was really no way to tell.

He saved the picture and whispered, "In my mind it will be."

As he stood up from the side of the bed, his left hand slowly stroked his hard dick. "Now, what does one wear on a date to seduce his sister's best friend?"

TxRad
TxRad
5,926 Followers