Thai Bride Ch. 01

Story Info
Dave and Noi decide to expand their marriage.
6k words
4.27
47.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill_p99
bill_p99
48 Followers

The night before

+++++++++++++++++

Dave and Noi had been married seven years and she had moved to England with him after marriage at the age of nineteen abandoning her life in Thailand. She was 5'3" slim with large breasts that hung like coconuts in a string bag large and firm. She often told him how she loved him and would be the perfect wife doing whatever he asked. Dave loved her also but there was one problem which was the burden Dave felt in having this responsibility. He knew he wasn't some lord and master he was fallible and had weaknesses. He loved sex and being adventurous but felt that the way Noi felt though loving inhibited any chance of being a little let's say more relaxed. This gnawed away at him as he wanted her to adapt to western life and be more liberated. The problem was that he didn't know how to broach this so kept this to himself.

Noi had a good job and was part of a project team developing a new software package. She worked for an English company as a developer. She had a boss Jack, who became something of a father figure to her somebody who she confided in and she was to him somebody he felt quite flattered by. In fact being in his late fifties bald and paunchy it was the only place he found flattery directed at him. Noi realised that something was troubling Dave but could not think how to speak with him about it. She spoke to Jack regarding this and asked what she should do. He suggested she take the initiative and ask him outright what was wrong with their relationship and to be willing to accept whatever was suggested to please him.

When she arrived home that evening she spoke with Dave and it all came out about how he was feeling and that he wished her to be more adventurous sexually and not treat him as a God, in fact be more devilish. He also asked what had prompted her to be so forthcoming. She smiled and said.

"It was Jack. He is so nice and lets me talk to him."

Dave laughed back.

"He probably wants to get in your knickers!"

"No no" She retorted looking hurt. "He more like friend or Uncle."

"Yes but we know what Thai uncles can be like" This referred to how sometimes uncles would push their relatives in prostitution.

Noi saw an opportunity to be a little adventurous to please Dave. "Well he does like me and is very kind perhaps you're right. He sometimes look at me in funny way...."

Dave responded instantly. "In what way?"

Noi knew she had struck a chord. Dave was nearly panting she had not seen him so agitated. She teased on.

"He sometimes look to long at my legs in skirt and at these." She cupped both her magnificent breasts in her hands.

"Well go on what do you do?" Dave sat opened mouthed wanting more.

Noi thought she better stop this little game as she was a bad liar and Dave knew though she felt he wanted to believe anything.

"I just smile and he look away I think maybe embarrassed. He old man and fat!"

Dave continued his interrogation.

"I know plenty of fat bastards that would lust after you. How much leg do you show him."

Noi was a bit shocked now.

"I no show him. He look!" She pointed to her knee where her pleated grey skirt hem ended. "He see lower leg that's all."

"And what about your breasts?"

" I have woollen jumper on. He just see shape sometime covered in thick wool."

Dave rubbed his chin and sat further back in his chair less agitated. "Well perhaps you should do something about that."

She jumped up and moved over next to him placing her arms around his neck and smiling whispered in his ear.

"What you mean? What would you like?"

Dave looked into her deep brown almond shaped eyes.

"Well perhaps if you were more generous and gave Jack a better show it might be interesting."

She gently swayed from side to side her arms around his neck as she smiled mischievously.

"What! You want him to see?"

Dave thought about this as his voice caught in his throat.

"Well maybe you could flash your panties to him and wear a see-through blouse that shows your cleavage. What do you think?"

"Oh you very naughty man." She teased. "How much panties I show?"

He was a bit uncomfortable now and slightly embarrassed.

"Hell I don't know perhaps your hairy mound but through your panties. God I'm getting hard just thinking about it." He straightened his cock through his jeans. "Anyway let's talk more in bed."

And he took her hand as she acquiesced to his request and they went off to bed and had a vigorous love making session which was the best for years and both had several orgasms. During this they formulated the plan of action and professed their love for each other.

The morning +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning they woke as normal but while Noi was in the shower Dave picked out clothes for her to wear. They had agreed these with Dave giving his genuine opinion of what turned him on. The underwear chose itself. She had a lovely red silk bra and panties set which had a sheen and fitted tightly (but not uncomfortably) around her mound and arse. The bra had an ornate embroidered flower brocade pattern. He suggested black hold up stockings and black shoes with 4 inch heels. She wanted to wear a white blouse with large red flowers that buttoned down the front and would go some way to conceal the red bra and black mini skirt would cover her tight arse for maximum affect.

She walked out of the shower drying her long black her and looked stunning with her large breasts tipped with dark brown areolas. She rubbed her hair with a white towel and her large black bush lay beneath her flat stomach at the top of her shining light brown muscled thighs. Although she was not tall her legs were long for her body and smooth as she had removed the hair from her legs. When she turned toward the mirror Dave could see her tight and rounded butt. She was devine.

They were both in a high state of excitement and Noi was a little nervous in anticipation of what might happen. Dave calmed her and said.

"Don't worry you look a million dollars. Just treat it as power dressing and if Jack gets a bit more than he bargained for treat it as payback for all the help he's given you."

This made her feel a little better but she was still slightly nervous and breathing more rapidly than usual.

Having dried her hair she slipped on her red panties pulling them up tight at Dave's suggestion so that her large mound was snuggled in them and the shape of her labia could be seen. Some hair protruded from the sides, which she was going to tuck in but Dave suggested she leave it there. She next pulled on the bra encasing those large firm breasts causing a huge crevice between each one. She adjusted the shiny red straps and cupped them. Dave was drooling. She next slid the stockings up each leg until they were perfectly straight and held up of there own accord. She fastened her blouse and left 2 buttons undone so that her cleavage showed but not overly. Next was the black mini skirt and black shoes.

The heels shaped her legs even more beautifully making them slender. She bent forward slightly so that Dave could let her know when she showed her stocking tops and then pants which didn't take much bending. She also bent down so that she sat on her heels so that Dave could see her panties from the front which almost made Dave come and made her hot when her knees opened slightly. Her reason for Dave checking her out was 2 fold one was obvious but she worked with other girls and older women and one thing she did not want was for them to make rude or suggestive comments about her. So she needed to know were the limits where so that when they were around she could ensure she did not exceed them.

Dave was really excited and she just knew he would be on the phone regularly asking what progress was being made. They decided to code their speech so that Dave only had to ask about progress on the project and she could answer with different levels of response so if the conversation was overheard it would seem like a normal days conversation. Dave would pick her up from work at about 5 and then the night would start. Dave gave her a long slow kiss before she put her red lipstick on and they went off to work. As she got into the car she spread her legs and her skirt rolled up revealing her red silk coloured mound, Dave nearly crashed leaving the drive but stalled instead.

"Phew" He said. "Put that away I have to go to work and so do you!"

She looked at him with large almond shaped dark brown innocent eyes and said.

"Sorry I hadn't noticed." Then smiled. She must have been joking he thought but wasn't sure.

They got to work but not without some stares from passing motorists some of smiled at her as they where in queues – she smiled back. They got to her work place and they kissed lightly on the cheek and she got out of the car as Dave slipped his hand onto her bottom through the panties. She turned and smiled he felt a warmth between her legs. How was he going to cope with work today?

The Office ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She walked into the office and was greeted with a polite "good morning" and by most "how nice she looked today". This really pleased her but also made her a little embarrassed and self conscious. She hadn't brought a jacket as it was a hot day so went straight to her desk dropped her leather black leather handbag and started up her computer. The rest of the team drifted in and either nodded to her or made a nice comment about her attire. Jack was already in his office having a meeting with Tech Support regarding the days projects. Noi had her meeting with Jack later in the morning.

The Tech Support meeting seemed to take an age and by 9:30 Dave had rang.

"How's the project progressing?"

"Not really started yet. Too many meetings. Call back about Eleven."

"OK. Are you feeling OK?"

"Some butterflies but OK. Bye."

"Bye." Dave hung up. Noi felt that was just the start but she felt more calm than earlier plus she had done some work which demanded concentration which had taken her mind of things. The door to Jack's office opened and there was some laughter and mild banter between Jack, Mike and Bruce. Mike and Bruce headed off to their floors and jack approached Noi's desk. Her heart leapt and her breathing quicken. Jack was warm and friendly.

"Good morning Noi." He looked down at her with a broad beam on his face. "We're on for ten aren't we?"

"Yes Jack" She smiled up at him shyly.

"Ok. I'll grab a coffee and you bring the documents in." This was a mild command. "Would you like a coffee?" he enquired sweetly.

"Errrh! Yes please." She replied hesitantly. "I think today I will."

"Well wonders will never cease." He laughed as it was extremely rare for Noi to have coffee. She felt she needed something which might relax her.

Noi collected her files and PDA and walked to Jacks office. Her pert bottom swung slightly but sexily from side to side. JAcl had collected the coffees from the far end of the room and was following Noi a few yards behind. He looked up and almost dropped the coffees. My goodness he thought she absolutely stunning and what is she dressed for? Has she got a job interview? I must asked thoughts racing through his brain all in a second.

She dropped the files on the floor next to a chair facing Jacks. Jack came in closed the door with his foot and sat behind his desk pacing the coffees on the desk.

Jacks office had a door with windows either side half the height from the ceiling with blinds which were partially open. This allowed Jack to see if anyone was approaching. It was also placed on a corridor so had passers by but nobody looking directly into it. Jack eased himself into his chair and thought he would take the direct approach with some humour. As Noi sat crossed legged on her chair with the faintest hint of her stocking tops just at the bottom of her mini skirt Jack coughed and reddened slightly Noi noticed.

"My Noi you looked absolutely gorgeous today, not that you don't every day." He took a deep breath as she smiled. "Got a job interview?"

This through Noi. "No no not at all." She brushed down her mini skirt with the back of her hand. "I just felt I'd do a bit of power dressing for a change. I don't want to be seen as a dowdy housewife all the time."

"Well not that you ever were, but nobody could accuse you of that. You look very Wall Street. Very nice too!" He peered at her breasts., legs and face."

"Why thank you Jack." She replied bowing but catching his eyes long enough to show she'd seen him staring and was quiet flattered. He looked at her breasts again and continued with a sigh.

"Well I suppose we better get on regarding the new CRM project."

"Yes I have the project file here." She opened her legs slowly so that he caught a glimpse of her red panties and turned toward the files on the floor. He gulped as she picked up the folder then turned back to him with her legs slightly apart so he could see her stocking tops and red silk mound of her panties facing him. She then placed the folder on her lap and looked up at him. He was obviously affected but disappointed that the folder now obscured his view. He was slightly flustered as he looked at her face.

"Errr perhaps it would be better if you came around the side of the desk so that I can see the folder too?" The older was upside down after all and the desk was obscuring his view. She placed the folder on his desk turned and bent to lift the chair to the side of the desk. He glimpsed at her red clad bottom and stocking tops as she moved the chair. He just could not believe this did she realise what she was doing? He felt a movement in his groin.

She positioned the chair to the left of his desk so that they could both read the folder he moved closer to get a better look and she stayed a about a foot away as her eyesight was better. Noi was getting quiet aroused by what she was doing and didn't intend to stop there she was however still crossed legged as Jack leaned over the folder so that all he needed to was look beyond the folder and if she obliged he would have a perfect shot of her crotch. At that there was a knock on the door. It was 'old' Jeanne who needed an urgent response to a call. As Jack was thinking of the response he needed a few seconds to clear his head as his mind was not on work. Jeanne looked to Noi and smiled as she sat there demurely without anything showing that shouldn't have been. Jack responded sharply with the answer to Jeanne and asked not to be disturbed except in emergencies until this meeting was over. Jeanne left the office as Jack turned to Noi.

"Now where were we?"

"We were about to start the review of the project." As Jack had snapped at Jeanne Noi stayed reserved until she could feel more confident.

"Yes yes," He said almost dreamily as he looked into her deep brown eyes. He them dropped his gaze momentarily to her cleavage and then snapped out of it.. "How are we doing for timing? Are there any bottlenecks?"

Noi eased into work mode and they discussed the project for about ten minutes without any incident. Once finished placed the document down and bent for the second again showing her red silk covered butt. She turned back and placed this new folder on the desk. She started talking about this project giving a summation of what had been happening as Jack looked down at the folder. Her legs opened and she moved her hands to the back of her head. He looked passed the folder and got his best view yet straight at her crotch which showed a red silk covered bulging mound. He wanted time to stand still and leave the two of them like this. Noi looked at the side of his face and could see the direction in which his eyes were focussed. She squirmed in the chair and thrust her groin as if repositioning herself for comfort. She felt hot. She kept talking for about two minute she never looked up but kept his focus. Eventually she moved her hands down to her skirt and as she crossed her legs pulled it gently down to mid thigh. He looked up as if the spell was broken and leaned back in his chai. He was wearing grey check suit trousers with a white shirt and red tie. His belly hung over his belt slightly and below that in the folds of his loose fitting trousers appeared to be a growing ridge. He shifted himself on the chair purposely pressing his forearm into the ridge.

"Well. " He began. "You certainly appear to have done a remarkable job on these two projects and when your review comes it will be noted." He changed subject. "How are things? Have you had any success with Dave?"

He faced her looking at her face. They turned to face each other.

"Oh yes thanks, Jack." She smiled sweetly and uncrossed her legs the mini had rode up and again he could see from the fringes of his vision the red mound, but as she was staring at him he did not want to avert his eyes. "I went home and we finally discussed a few things and have decided on an action plan. I have a lot to thank you for Jack."

She moved her gaze to the side and he immediately dropped his to between her legs. He was becoming really horny and this increased as she opened her legs giving him the full benefit of her underwear and stocking. She looked with her peripheral vision and could see him sucking in and relishing the view. He must have had nothing like this for years, she thought. She liked him and respected him but felt sorry for him at the same time. She held the chair with her hands either side of her legs and rocked them open and closed. This almost drove him wild and she began to get moist. Jack responded.

"Don't be silly. I only imparted my knowledge I had gained over the years of marriage." He looked up at her, a third button had become undone on her blouse and he could just see the bra strap and frill from the cup of her red bra. This was getting too much and he ran a finger around his collar to loosen it from his fat chin and could feel a trickle of moisture in his pants. "It's warm in here isn't it?"

"Yes it is actually" She crossed her legs hiding the jewel in the crown. "But no Jack you have been really caring and I really appreciate it and want you to know that."

"Thanks for that it's nice to be appreciated." Jack glanced at his watch." Good Lord is that the time it seems to have flown by more's the pity. I have a meeting with Gordon at 11. Could we resume this meeting this afternoon at say 4?"

"Sure Jack, you're the boss." A twinkle came into her eye as she smiled and said." It's a date them?"

"A date!" Jack responded with an equally mischievous grin.

Noi stood up bent for her folders revealing her red silk panties which looked slightly darker underneath turned smiled and then left the office. Jack had to readjust the protrusion in his pants. He hadn't come but was close to it. He'd go to the toilet and wipe himself off before the next meeting. Gosh he couldn't believe his good fortune.

When Noi got back to her desks she had a number of notes that Dave had rang and would she call back. She rang him back.

"Hello Dave?"

"Oh hi Noi." His feeling of relief and excitement was palpable. "How goes the project?" He sounded breathless.

"Oh moving along quite well." He suddenly realised that they had no code for judging at what level 'the project' was at.

"So QUITE well? What does that mean?"

"It's really difficult to elaborate Dave. Maybe something we need to develop?" She was of the same mind as Dave, they needed to develop a code further. It was obviously difficult for her to speak."Let's just say it's moving steadily and I have a meeting last thing today."

"Oh so there could be more progress then?" He said the words willing a positive response.

"I would say without a doubt. Anyway must go now. Things to get prepared. Love you."

"Love you baby. Can't wait for tonight. Do what ever you feel necessary please."

bill_p99
bill_p99
48 Followers
12