Thai Erotica

Story Info
Thai wife switches role with a pro in a whorehouse.
3.8k words
3.98
42.9k
25
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The work is copyrighted to the author © 2017. Please don't remove the author information or make any changes to the story. All rights reserved. Thank you for your consideration.

Dear Reader: Some people are not comfortable with their own sexuality and they object to prostitution, and cuckold stories. That is okay - to those people I would suggest not to read the story and refrain from comments. All others please read on and enjoy. This is a work of fiction.

*

Wanting to experience large group orgies, something Germany is famous for, we had booked to attend a day time event called: BBQ, Pool and Fun at the Auhof Swinger Club. Unfortunately, it had rained heavily that day, so I desperately needed to find a decent alternative. As usual, it was Bambi who solved this problem with one of her brilliant suggestions.

"Teelak," my wife began, "do you remember that brothel Helmut was talking about? The one with the Thai girls?"

"Yes, Thai Erotik, I think," I ventured, not really sure where she was going with this.

It was one of many brothels that abounded in Germany. All legal and above board. Ironically, Thai Erotik is located not far from KFC off Carl-Benz-Straße in Offenburg, right inside a quiet industrial estate. Both offer tasty chicks to eat in or take-away...

"Well, why don't we go there to fuck instead of swinging!" declared Bambi seriously.

I looked at her with mixed excitement and disbelief.

"You mean go and share a girl?" I said.

"Oh no, silly, that would be too boring. I mean why don't I trade places with one of the whores and fuck a nice horny German customer. That would be so much more fun!" responded my hot slut of a wife. She gave me a sly smile. There was anticipation of sinful pleasure written all over her face.

I swallowed hard as her words sunk in, and then stuttered:

"Why not..."

We were three days into our vacation, enjoying our voyage of discovery of the Old World. Our journey had begun with a week in the Rhine valley, taking in the sights, food and culture of Germany. This was my sexy Thai wife's first trip outside of Thailand, and Bambi seemed fascinated by everything; the food, the architecture, German punctuality, and even the trees! Her excitement was contagious, even to a seasoned traveler such as myself.

Dressed like she was though, in micro-short dresses and heels, she did not pass unnoticed; especially among the local German males. They tried to conceal their interest in this startlingly exotic and sensual creature behind their polite manners, but mostly failed. Indeed, there was good cause: My sexy Thai wife was simply built for fucking. Bambi is 5ft3, 47kg, with a slim, sexy and firm brown body. She has long flowing black hair, eyes sparkling with naughty desires, and thick and exotically sensual lips. I really love to watch her fucking some stranger. Her pretty red lips look so wonderful wrapped around a big cock, those same chaste lips I so love to kiss. A pleasure only equaled to that of watching her getting fucked vigorously by some bull, , and then seeing her groan as she experiences a strong climax on his hard cock, buried deep inside her small dirty married snatch.

Early on in our marriage, it had become obvious that Bambi needed more sex than any single man could give her, so we had turned to swinging as a solution to keep our relationship strong. From the very first time my wife had let a stranger fuck her, she had been converted. Bambi was delighted by the sexual freedom this open type of relationship offered her. She had plunged wholeheartedly into this lifestyle. As a result, she had been totally corrupted by the addictive thrills of promiscuously fucking countless guys for pure sexual pleasure.

A couple of days ago, she had heard a local swinger mention a Thai brothel in Offenburg. The idea that Thai girls were somehow rounded up and fucked by the locals in a single place was so bizarre that it had stuck in the back of her mind. This is what had given my wife her totally wild fantasy of playing the hooker in the brothel, and how we had ended up in Thai Erotica!

Now Bambi had no problem with prostitution. In fact, she thought that selling one's pussy to a sex tourist was a valid way for a Thai girl to earn good money and get a long hard fuck. What's more, most sex tourists going to Thailand love to fuck Thai bar girls, and are easily horny, so why shouldn't girls get to enjoy them too? Dressed like a slut in short clinging micro dresses, and then walking around in her hooker heels without any panties or bra, it was no wonder she made guys horny, and often got propositioned when we went out together during the evening. My wife has enjoyed the experience of short-timing some guys in front of me for fun. When we spoke about it, she admitted that she gets a strong thrill out of being used and fucked like a bitch, so the thought of playing the whore even just for a short time made her horny.

We had driven out to Offenburg that evening, and with the help of Google Maps we found the place right away. The brothel was situated inside an industrial unit and the entrance had multi-colored lights around the doorway. A light box with words "Thai Erotik" made it quite clear we had arrived at the right place. As we parked up, Bambi slipped into her hooker heels. She looked stunning. The little slut had brought a sexy laced body-glove to wear. My wife intended to change into it once inside and ready for "work". The building was painted red, an appropriate color, I guess, and near the doorbell I was surprised to find a no smoking sign. Obviously, some vices were not permitted inside.

An attractive German madam in her late forties opened the door and showed us in politely. The space was appropriately lit with red neon bulbs. The worn carpets and cheap counter gave the place a shoddy impression. Two Thai ladies stood near a curtain and looked at us, surprised and intrigued. I don't think many customers brought their own Thai hooker to the brothel. The madam gave Bambi a cursory glance. She had seen it all, no doubt, and probably assumed that my wife and I were going to share a girl.

"It is 150 euros for an hour," the brothel manageress announced. "For each person..."

"Hmmm, I will pay you 300 euros to suck my dick," I declared, "but in exchange I want you to let Bambi do the next customer who comes through the door while I watch."

My unexpected request caught her by surprise.

"Why, I have never done anything like that before, but why not..."

Three hundred Euros of easy money went a long way to smoothing over objections to request even as peculiar as this. One obviously was

I translated the conversation into Thai for Bambi, and she smiled at the madam, content with the thought that soon she would soon be pretending to be one of the girls and taking care of some horny German. With everything agreed, I paid the lady the cash. She counted the money hungrily and stuffed the notes into her cleavage.

"Come this way..." she said.

We followed her down the corridor. She paused and pointed to one of the doors, adding:

"You can take a quick wash in there, please. Your girl can come with me to the girls' shower."

I quickly washed and returned to the entrance lounge to find Bambi standing there, dressed in her sexy black body glove and heels, chatting with the two other Thai hookers I had noticed earlier. The lacy body glove revealed everything from her small round breasts to her nicely shaved pussy. The body glove had a hole in the crotch. The design allowed guys to easily access her pussy... I joined them, but Bambi ignored me apart from a polite smile, and they continued speaking together in Thai. Bambi seemed happy, in her element again, interacting with other Thai whores, much in the way she once used to in her bar.

It could not have been more than a couple of minutes before the doorbell rang. The madam reappeared from behind a curtain and hurried to answer the door. After peeping through the spyhole, she opened and let a rather large gentleman inside.

"Gutten tag, mein Herr," she said with a smile.

The German greeted her with a broad smile. He was bald and overweight, but his manner was friendly and confident. Apart from his age, which appeared to be late thirties, he looked very similar to some of the horny sex tourists one found in Thailand. I noticed that Bambi and the other two hookers were now looking in his direction with interest and expectation.

"What can we do for you today, Herr Marx?" asked the madam in a courteous tone of voice, speaking in German.

She obviously knew the guy. He was probably a regular.

"I would like a Thai girl of course, one of your dirty little whores," he replied with a chuckle.

He looked towards the group of hoes which included my wife, and his eyes instantly connected with Bambi. Her face lit up, and her eyes sparkled. She smiled at him enticingly.

"That one," he said, pointing to my wife. "I would like to fuck the new girl. She looks very sexy."

My cock stiffened in my pants. I swallowed hard. She was going to get fucked by this pervert, I thought.

"That will be the usual, Herr Marx? Half an hour, one hundred and fifty euros, ja?" said the mistress of the house.

"Of course," he replied, firmly motioning for Bambi to join him.

She stepped gingerly forward. He grinned as he detailed her body from head to toe. I could see a salacious and lustful gleam in his eyes.

"Come here, child. I might eat but I won't bite," he chuckled. "Such a delightful little whore..." he remarked to the madam.

He put his arm possessively around my wife, instructing:

"Shall we go to the bedroom? I want to fuck your lovely pussy. I'm sure you will like that..."

The mamasan gave me a quick glance followed by a purposeful nod, indicating that I should remain there while she usher the john and his concubine into one of the dark rooms. I bit my lip, overcome with envy, jealousy, and arousal. I wanted to rush after them and join in, or stop her even, but I held back. This is what I had asked for, after all. It was painfully frustrating and thrilling at the same time. As for Bambi, I knew that my dirty little slut of a wife found it all quite normal to spread her legs open for this stranger and allow him to give her a good fucking. It was all just sex to her, fucking one guy then the next. It did not matter to her. It was purely for physical and sexual enjoyment.

"Follow me," said the madam when she got back.

She led me to a small room. There was a sofa, and a coffee table with a laptop computer on it. I looked at her intrigued, wandering what we were doing there as she switched on the device. I waited patiently while the whore logged into the CCTV software. Suddenly, I realized what she was doing. We were going to watch the action secretly from here! I swallowed with excitement and looked at the monitor: A bedroom sprang up on the screen.

"You can watch him fuck her while I suck your cock," she declared. "We can't have you disturbing Herr Marx's pleasure. He loves his hookers. No doubt from the way she is behaving, she is used to selling her pussy, I think."

I did not know what to say. On the one hand the thought was exhilarating, on the other I felt my heart sink. Bambi was already seated on a purple sofa facing the bed, sitting close to her naked German trick. He was holding her hand and saying something to her while she was reaching out and toying with his cock.

The Madam told me to undress. Excited, I obeyed, quickly slipping out of my clothes. She took hold of my cock and fondled it. I was already hard from seeing my wife entertaining her customer. The sexy whore's firm fingers finished awakening me.

"Pity we can't hear what they are saying," I mused.

"Oh, I'm sorry," said the lady apologetically.

She reached over to her laptop, and with a quick manipulation of the keyboard there was sound to go with the pictures! The brothel operators must have placed microphones in the room! Handy... I was both delighted and surprised. Suddenly, I could hear them speaking.

"Your cock looks happy," my wife was saying, looking down at her customer's erection.

I bet, I thought. Herr Marx grinned as she leaned over his dick and took hold of it firmly.

Her face was flushed; she was excited and tremendously horny. I too was hard as I watched her fondle him. I loved to see my wife flirting so openly with another guy. She knew that her customer wanted to fuck her like a whore, right there and then. This thought made her pussy wet.

She stared at his cock for a moment, her eyes sparkling with mischief, and then suddenly I saw her head plunge down. His crotch disappeared under her mass of long black hair. My wife swallowed up his tool, and she began to suck his cock hungrily, her head bobbing up and down. I watched as she licked and slurped at the hard erection. From experience, I knew that she would be alternating the sucking of his cock with the licking of the stem, base and balls. Bambi liked to eat the whole thing. Waste not want not...

The German threw his head back, resting his bald skull against the wall. He closed his eyes and let out a long sigh of pleasure. His arm went around and under her, allowing him to fondle her pussy from behind. As if on cue, she tossed her hair back, finally allowing me to see what she was doing. Sure enough, her pointed little tongue was licking up and down the stem.

"So good!" he groaned. "You like to suck a cock, don't you, you dirty little bitch?"

I knew she loved it. She had sucked maybe 300 different guys in front of me since we had been married. Half a dozen lovers had ejaculated in her mouth or over her face, but most came on her breast, body or deep inside of her sheathed snatch.

Bambi was giving him the works. My wife knew how to give a man a great blow job. I watched her slurping at his hard cock, her head travelling up and down the stem, taking his cock fast and deep into her mouth. Meanwhile, her hand squeezed and pumped at his tool. I looked down at my own cock; the madam was sucking me too, but it wasn't a patch on the treatment that guy was getting.

"Stop now, or I will come," moaned the German. "I want to taste your pussy."

Bambi paused as she came up for air. My wife looked at her partner in the eyes for a moment. Her eyes were shining bright with lust, her lips tense and curled with excitement. Her cheeks were flushed red. I saw her reach up and kiss the guy on the mouth, hungrily. As I watched, my cock was so hard it nearly spurted its life-juice into the other woman's mouth. Bambi loves it when her partner's cock is hard for her.

Their passionate embrace lasted for ages. The man held onto her face with desire, and her tongue invaded his mouth, purposefully sharing her saliva with him. It was a saliva rich with his own cum... Breaking the embrace, the German dropped to his knees, parted her thighs, and then plunged into her with his tongue. It was his turn to lick and suck this sexy little whore's small pussy. The open crotch allowed full access to her snatch. I watched, horny and astonished, as he began to lick at her enthusiastically. Bambi bit her lips, closed her eyes and winced. My heart beat wildly. I knew my wife, and she had just climaxed. She can come many times with a guy, but seeing it there in the brothel, was both unexpected and thrilling.

As the guy continued licking, his hands reached up and played with her breasts. From her little groans, there was no doubt in my mind that the dirty slut was enjoying this immensely. I looked down at his cock; it was stiff and straight at half mast, ready to fuck my wife.

After a few minutes, Herr Marx obviously decided it was time to fuck her tasty tight snatch, and so he led her to the bed. I watched her unroll a condom over his cock, and then she lay down, opened her thighs, spreading her legs wide for her customer, She was inviting this stranger to fuck her! I have to admit that my wife is a true slut. Seeing her like that served as yet another reminder. Bambi simply loves to fuck. She enjoys the sensation of a white guy's cock in her pussy, fucking her vigorously, using her, and then feeling her partner filling her pussy with cum. She has never really cared whose dick is fucking her, just as long as it is hard and white...

The fat, bald German climbed between her legs, excited, his eyes gleaming with anticipated lust. He was holding his stiff cock with his right hand. When he leaned forward, he stabbed it into the warm soft tissue between her legs. I could not help myself; I let out a strangled cry and ejaculated shamefully with one long burst right into my partner's mouth... She pulled back, disgusted. Gritting my teeth, I let out a sigh of frustration as the girl wiped my useless load from her lips. Meantime, Bambi's customer was thrusting at her small pussy, fucking my wife with surprising vigor. I watched on helplessly and dejected as her trick used her body as a fuck toy.

I stood there, cock dangling useless and spent, as Bambi took her pleasure with this dirty German. I could tell that she was enjoying every moment of it by the way she lifted her legs and clung onto him, pulling him deep into her married sleeve. Her pelvis was pumping back at his cock, and her face was distorted with pleasure. She was groaning and grunting with satisfaction like a female animal mating,

I felt envy. I knew my slutty wife was a great fuck, and now this stranger was getting it all. At least I would get her after she had been filled by the other guy, I thought.

The German let out a loud groan; she clung on to him desperately, looking him in the eyes with deep inner satisfaction. Her lips quivered and curled into a salacious smile. He jerked, winced with unexpected pain, and then climaxed hard. The sensation of her trick releasing his seed inside of her womb was so strong, that she closed her eyes for a moment, and then came on his cock too.

"She works well, your Bambi," said the mamasan with appreciation. I could see the wheels turning in her cunning head.

The German was getting dressed now and Bambi had vanished into the other room. The madam showed me out into the hall to wait for my spouse. I felt tremendously aroused and nervous about what had just happened. As my host disappeared behind the red curtain, I was left alone to my thoughts.

Finally, Bambi appeared. She looked tired yet excited. I hugged and kissed her, relieved.

"Teelak," she said, "Grace asked me if I would like to come and work here for a few days. She said I could make a lot of money selling my pussy in Germany. Can you imagine 150 euros just to fuck one guy? What do you think, darling? Maybe I can work for a couple of days here?"

My legs felt weak and my heart beat wildly at the very thought. How exciting and scary at the same time. An image of her just lying there as men came in, climbed on her and used her to cum flashed vividly through my mind.

"I would love that, but we have to leave tomorrow afternoon. I promise you that when we come back you can do it." I replied.

"Yes, I want that. Grace says German guys love to fuck Thai ladies. I can make good money and fuck horny farang cock," she replied with a laugh.

She seemed okay with this. Bambi knew that I was being fair. I definitely needed to save up for a return trip, I thought.

"Oh and darling, Herr Marx has asked me to go back home with him and fuck him long time. He will bring me back in the morning. I hope that is all right. He offered me 300 euros, so I told him yes," she declared.

Holy Moses! I could not believe my ears.

"You mean he will fuck you all night, and then bring you back to the hotel, well-used?" I stuttered.

"Yes, I knew you would understand," she responded.

I was unable to utter a single word. I swallowed hard and slowly nodded. It was unbelievable. What a turn on! As if on cue, her trick appeared, all dressed and ready to leave. He strode up to her and took her by the arm possessively. She cuddled up to him like a good little whore. I was stunned.

12