Thai Graduation Photos

Story Info
Thai photographer shoots girlfriend’s pussy for graduation.
2.7k words
3.6
57.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part six of the erotic photo journals of an English Teacher in Thailand.

*

Noi looked up at me with those cute mischievous little eyes of hers. Her mouth encircled my cock tightly while her head bobbed up and down on my dick, helped by my right hand firmly pushing down on her head to ensure she took all my long white cock deep into her throat. She had woken up horny, as usual. After all, she is Thai and all Thai girls need sex as much as they need food. For all you poor souls that have never fucked a Thai girl, I pity you. You cannot even begin to imagine what you are missing. By the way, you can see Noi's interesting comments at the end. This should dispel some of the many myths about Thai women for you.

Noi had woken me up the Thai way, by reaching over and stroking my dick gently until it was hard. In so doing, she quickly checked that I had not put Vaseline on it again. Living and teaching in Thailand is difficult on your dick as it gets high mileage over here. I had to protect my sore private parts somehow. I had not but Vaseline on it last night so that Noi could get a good mouthful, the poor girl. As my cock grew harder, Noi declared reproachfully:

"Your dick is so big it hurts my little pussy."

She was staring at it hungrily, like a starving girl.

"Yes, but you like my big dick in that small tight pussy of yours, don't you?"

She nodded, reluctantly.

"And besides, it can fit in better now, especially since Cindy has stretched you out..." I added, referring to her ladyboy fling.

She gave me a firm and possessive squeeze as she knelt between my legs. All this talk had whetted her appetite.

With my cock firmly in her mouth now, she began to give me one of her famous blowjobs. Her little tongue darted all around my cock like a hungry snake hunting out its prey. Thai girls sure knew how to look after their man. Those lips that I kissed so lovingly moments ago were now wrapped tight around my cock, sucking hungrily at me like a real hooker. Give Noi a bone, and she will suck it dry. I mean, she went down on me like a pro, licking me from balls to stem, sucking my throbbing big cock, her cheeks puffing and hollowing, her head bobbing up and down the greasy pole until I came hard in her cute little mouth. Sitting up, he gave me a cute little smile. Cum oozed out of the corners of her mouth.

She climbed back on top of me and kissed me hard on the mouth. Her little avid tongue invaded my mouth, darting inside possessively, lustfully with passion. Her tongue fucking and filling my mouth, pushing into me some of the bitter sticky spunk mixed in with her spit into my mouth. She made me to suck her tongue and swallow the lewd mixture as she stroked my dick to get me hard again.

I knew from experience that my girl would not let me go until she had milked me of every single drop. I was working in a pussy rich environment where many of those lovely sexy Thai women wanted nothing better than to fuck your brains out. Noi knew very well that I got offers of free sex several times a day from other lovely Thai girls, simply because I work with them. They really appreciate a big white cock as we are better hung than the natives. So Noi had developed a simple but effective strategy to keep me faithful; she had sex with me at every opportunity, leaving my cock toast and my sperm count at zero.

Yesterday, Noi's friend Eat (a nickname she had come by after deep throating her last teacher) had said something to upset my girl. It was the she first time she had set eyes upon me but I had recognised that hungry look straight away. Noi was abrupt with her and she got rid of her real quick. When I asked her afterwards what had happened, Noi had replied, her voice of husk with jealous envy:

"She says you are young and lor, handsome. Very lor and she asked me if it was okay for her to date you...."

Can you believe the cheek of these girls! Noi had decided to punish me by wearing a pair of black and red crotchless panties (photos available on request) under her uniform to keep me thinking about her all day. But when I arrived at the University -- or Pussyland as I call it -- I was rapidly swamped a sea of sexy young Thai students in white silver buttoned blouses, buckled belts and short black skirts who pressed up against me and did their best to seduce me. A little minx named Goy in one of my English classes had even reached out to casually squeeze my cock as I walked by, right there in front of the entire class, and innocently asked:

"Do you have one for me, Sir?"

She was staring at my dick fondly, but she meant a boyfriend.

"Not yet," I groaned, embarrassed.

Shit, I needed to find someone for her fast before she fucked me there and then. Unfortunately, she cannot speak English yet. That made it nearly impossible and most the people I know cannot cope with that sort of sexual demand. She had left me horny and to make matters worse, after work Noi had insisted we go to have some graduation photos taken instead of going back home. University in Thailand is thoroughly disorganised. Although Noi had enough points to graduate -- and she had -- she had not yet finished taking her classes, or even taken the last exams. She was still attending university three months after receiving her Bachelor of Science degree!

She had rented a graduation robe and she had decided that we should take some photos to use on her CV, as is the custom over here.

The photography studio was located in Chiang Mais's Night Bazaar. Chiang Mai is Thailand's most beautiful city, stuffed with great places to visit, things to do and to see. Like Bangkok though, it also has a red light district located right next to the Night Bazaar. Passing row upon row of hookers and bargirls on the way, Noi had noticed me looking and she had declared confidently:

"They want your handsome big cock in their pussy, but they are not as sexy as me... Besides, I'd kill them if they tried."

Charming, but she was right, plus they cost money... Nevertheless, I felt so horny all the same. I just wanted to get my sexy little Noi home alone and fuck her brains out. After all, she was dressed in her sexy student's uniform carefully engineered to give a man a boner, the points of her nipples were squeezing visibly against the tight fabric and her black mini-skirt was a short as a hooker, making her an instant turn on. In desperation, I suggested take some sexy photos too as we were at it. She seemed to like the idea so I felt some measure of relief when we finally pushed through the throngs of tourists and reached the studio.

It was early and only the owner was in, a young Thai man who introduced himself as Tong. He shook his head regretfully and told us that he was about to close up because he needed to go out and photograph a wedding reception. Noi insisted that he take a few graduation shots first of her in her robe. He seemed unconvinced until I chipped in and told him that I was looking for some very sexy photos of my hot little Noi too. She blushed, but did not object. She was desperate to get the graduation photos. Tong shook his head and then said a figure, 2,000 baht. This is outrageous of Thailand -- a tourist price. I grumbled and agreed. He finally grunted something in Muang (the local dialect) and led us into the back where he pulled out a chaise, telling Noi to sit on it.

I watched as he started to snap away, telling her to sit that way and that, moving around her with authority and experience. The graduation robe soon came off as Tong got quickly bored of it. She smiled and she did as she was told like the good submissive girl she was. Tong got closer to her. He was obviously getting into the swing of things. He told Noi to pull up her university mini skirt higher and sit just like the girls outside, those sitting at the bars. She hesitated, glanced at me questioningly and when I nodded my approval, she obeyed. My dick was becoming hard now as I watched. Her skirt had moved so high that I could see her red crotchless panties now as she moved from one sexy pose to another.

"Take them off," Tong said, pointing to the panties. "I want to see that little pussy of yours."

She obeyed without hesitation. Her cheeks were red and flushed.

"That's better," he said, smiling, nodding to himself with satisfaction.

"Now rub your pussy with your finger, get it all wet for me," he said, drawing ever closer. He handed her a little lipstick sized vibrator to apply to her clit.

Her eyes were bright, her pupils dilated. She was terribly aroused. Staring Tong in the eyes with lust, she began to rub her clit with the little pink lipstick. I watched with morbid fascination, jealousy and excitement. My cock was so hard in my pants it hurt. She did not seem to mind that Tong was now snapping close ups of her fingers in her little pussy and the little vibrator buried in her vaginal sleeve. When aroused, my Noi became a total slut with no sense of morality at all by our standards. She did not find it shameful or even humiliating. In fact, she did not even protest when Tong reached down and helped her masturbate her pussy with his left hand while he continued to snap photographs and crude close ups with his right. She just shamelessly parted her legs wider and hungrily grabbed hold of his hand. I had taken my cock out of my pants and I was masturbating myself as I watched now. Seeing this, Noi lewdly began to rub Tong's cock through his pants.

She sighed and trembled slightly as his hand reached into her groin and his finger rubbed along the groove of her slit. Without warning, she reached out and pulled him down on top of her. I watched with horny horror as they kissed mouth to mouth, lustfully pressing and rubbing warm bodies against each other. Trembling with desire, Noi quickly stripped him of his pants and mounted him. As she climbed onto him, facing backwards, she reached down between her legs and slipped Tong's hard thin cock into her tiny well-trimmed pussy. I groaned as I saw my fiancée take the other man's cock into her snatch. His long thin stick slipped in to her too easily. I knew that she was aroused and even though she had washed her pussy out before we left, I knew that Cindy had left my Noi full of spunk from her big ladyboy cock last night. Noi never cheated on me. When she fucked other men, it was always with my consent. I enjoyed watching someone else's cock inside her small pussy and she knew it.

Tong kissed her little girlish back and rubbed her pussy with his forefinger as she thrust her pelvis at the photographer's loins. Her little snatch went up and down his cock as she rode his spicy Thai meat. I saw him reach around and masturbate her clitoris as she fucked him. I knew that she loved me to masturbate her as we fucked, so I was not surprised to see her moan in pleasure when Tong played with her little love button. She bit her tongue with ecstasy so as not to cry out when Tong thrust repeatedly up into her. He was bucking hard into her now and rubbing her clitoris firmly. She closed her eyes and let out a series of moans. I stared in envy and but my lip as he licked the back of her neck. I knew that in that moment of sheer fornication, she did not really mind who was fucking her, so long as she could come hard too on the cock inside her.

"You like his big dick fucking your little tight pussy, uh, you little slut?" I whispered in her ear. I wanted to see her filled with his creamy sperm juice.

"P... p... please," she whimpered. "Yes... I like a big cock inside my pussy..." she whimpered.

She moaned as Tong buried every inch of his dick into her now as she picked up more speed. She groaned, riding up and down his pole hard and fast.

My hot Thai girlfriend had fucked this Thai man right in front of me. Now I watched as her stud came inside her tight little cunt and fingered her to an orgasm. He groaned and grabbed her, letting loose his load deep inside her tight belly. Her body tensed and she grunted like a bitch in heat. She groaned and climaxed, firmly pressing her tight bottom down hard onto his groin, trapping his Thai cock and spunk together inside of her sleeve.

Noi looked over at me and said seriously:

"You can drink it out of my pussy when we get home..."

We drove home. I was in a haze. I was driving purely on instinct. When we reached the house, we had sex like crazy.

THE END

PS Speaking to Noi about why Thai women are so much better in bed than their Western counterpart, she says that:

•Thai women really enjoy sex.

•In Thailand, sex is not wrong.

•Thai women like to please and serve their man.

•Thai girls are naturally more loving.

•They are taught to repress their emotions and to be extremely modest in public with dress, speech and manner. This is why they go wild in bed.

•They are shy, quiet and submissive and they want their man to dominate them, give and take pleasure.

•They know there many other beautiful Thai girls who can easily take their place so they try extra hard to please their man. They do NOT want to be traded in for a younger model. This is common practice with Thai men as marriage is just a verbal commitment.

Bargirls (1% of the population) -- i.e. the ones who speak English, work as in a bar, are dark skinned, have no education and are useless and lazy - only want a meal ticket, a kid, life in the west without work and all your money. The elite among bargirls, the "Chang" beer girl is usually a money hungry student turned bad. Noi recommends you do not have a relationship with these. She says it makes the Thai other women so sad, jealous and frustrated that white folk prefer black stupid money-grabbing whores from Isaan. The good Thai women on the other hand just want you to come and live with THEM in Thailand. They are fair skinned, have a degree, a stable job, their own have home/business but they cannot speak English. The reason these ones want an older Western man is very different to what you are thinking. They do not want any money. Here is what Noi says:

•Foreigners are white. That makes them very handsome.

•We have a big dick that feels great in their tiny Thai pussy.

•Foreigners are better hung than Thai men -- generally speaking, this is true.

•We are more loving and respectful of our women.

•Foreigners will be more faithful than their whore chasing Thai men (they believe)

•We do not go out drinking and leave them alone every night

•Buddha tells young women they have to marry and have sex with older men. Noi thinks someone older has already sown his seeds and of course is financially more stable as we get a pension and they do not.