Thai Surprise

Story Info
Thai wife brings home her gf but hubby gets black surprise.
3.8k words
4.13
64.6k
25
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode seven of the erotic photo journals of an English Teacher in Thailand. Thai wife brings home her girlfriend but gets a black surprise.

Noi reached into my boxer shorts, pulled out my sleepy manhood and stroked it possessively. I lay still and looked down at her hand. Her little brown fingers were squeezing my tool playfully. I looked up at her lovely face and I thanked God for letting me into heaven early.

Most Thai girls have beautiful bodies just built for sex, and Noi is no exception. At 5ft1 tall and weighing just 45kg, with soft silky dark brown hair, a slim sexy and petite body, with perky little tits and girlish hips, she has an amazing body. Noi also has a pretty face with sweet thick red lips that taste delicious when kissing and look so adorable when sucking a big thick cock. As if this were not enough, her small tight ass and narrow brown pussy have been designed with the sole purpose of giving a Western man the most amazing sensation when making love. Noi had been a student in one of my university classes when I had first met her. Some of you may have read my diary earlier or seen the pictures (available on request).

I had known before I moved to Thailand that the place was simply teaming with some of the hottest and sexiest beauties on the planet, and like many other tourists, I had sampled the bargirls and enjoyed their tiny pussies. What I had not known before I started teaching English at university here was that many normal Thai girls fantasize about having sex us! We think we are the ones who want to jump their little brown ass, whereas in fact they are the ones who are dying to fuck a white man for the simple reason that we are better hung than the natives are! As if this was not good enough, Buddha teaches them that an older husband makes for a more desirable partner as they are more mature, generous, loving, less promiscuous, and financially stable. If only they could speak English and these beauties were not all so terribly shy, they would tell us. When I was a horny teenager, I thought the only way to enjoy a sexy sluttish pin-up girl for real was to be a rock star or failing that, jerk off to an adult magazine. I would never have imagined in my wildest dreams that teaching English would bring you the same reward.

Noi pouted and looked at me reproachfully.

"Your dick is sleeping... " she declared.

I groaned. My dick hurt from over use as it hard done every day for the last year since I arrived in Thai-pussy-land. We had had a thunderstorm last night. It is currently rainy season in Chiang Mai, and Noi is frightened of the lightening. She woke me up in the middle of night looking scared and seeking sex, so I had to feed the hungry girl - twice. To tell the truth, my dick had been getting a little well-earned rest until she started teasing it. Now it was starting to stir under her little long brown Thai fingers.

"You can always make it bigger by licking it..." I suggested, helpfully. Noi went down on my cock better than a Thai street-whore, and she dutifully swallowed my cum.

She laughed and said playfully:

"Yes, then you will want to put it under my short black skirt where your fingers are now going. No, it will have to wait. I have to go out now, darling."

"Tell me, why do so many Thai girls like men from western countries so much?" I asked, trying to keep her there so that I could continue to finger-fuck her delightful small pussy.

"What a silly question. We like "fareng" because they have a lovely white skin colour, big long dicks and they always to want to make love a lot. Everyone knows that," she replied without the slightest hesitation. She looked at me as if I were a retard.

How can you argue with that girl's logic?

"Don't forget to speak to Chat," I called out as she gave me a kiss and headed for the door.

She gave me a knowing little smile, and replied:

"Of course I will, honey."

Chat was one of those typical cute Thai university students; always so shy, quiet, and reserved. When she spoke, it was with deference and extreme politeness. Like so many Thai women, she was totally submissive, docile and obedient. I had observed her with guarded interest as she sat there in my class. My eyes were drawn to her lovely long flowing hair, her slender legs, her beautiful features and her engaging smile. Then yesterday everything had changed when I caught the two girls embracing at the start of my class. Noi had smiled and stood up as Chat came in to the classroom. To my utter astonishment, I witnessed something I would never have imagined. I saw my lovely Noi put her arms around the delicious Chat, and then the two girls had kissed mouth to mouth! I gaped as Noi had sent her lovely little pointed tongue into Chat's mouth, and for a moment, Chat had sucked back on it. I was shocked and aroused. I would never have suspected it! This image worked on my imagination throughout the day, leaving me aroused and more than a little distracted during classes.

Embarrassed, I had broached the subject with Noi later that evening.

"What do you think of her?" she said responded, throwing the question back at me.

"Who?" I asked, trying awkwardly to dodge the question.

"My friend, Chat," she replied.

"She's young..." I ventured, cautiously.

"Yes, she's twenty six. She is so sexy and attractive, don't you think?"

She grabbed my cock to gauge my reaction, as Thai women do, a little like an MD checking your blood pressure. I fought to stay calm but my cock refused to play ball, the little bastard.

"I admit she is kind of cute..." I replied, trying to minimize my reactions to her unexpected attack.

It is true Chat was sexy and that she had nice tits. I tried not to think about her anatomy or her tongue inside Noi's mouth, but my wicked little slut of a wife stroked my dick gently.

"You know that Chat has a tight shaved pussy," she declared viciously.

Of course, I reacted! I mean, wouldn't you? She was pumping my pride and joy with her small hand after all, and talking about her friend's pussy!

"You see!" she said with satisfaction. "I know what you are thinking, you naughty white man."

"No, I'm not!" I protested unconvincingly, trying very hard not to think of sticking my hard cock into her tiny pussy.

"Her skin is so soft and beautiful. I really think any man would want her," she continued.

I glanced at Noi. Her face was flushed, and Noi seemed genuinely aroused as she spoke of Chat. I wondered how I had missed this before.

"Chat said that I was so lucky to have a 'fareng' in my bed," declared Noi.

Seeing my look of surprise, she added, "Yes, she likes both men and women. Well, she said she would kill to get a big white cock inside her pussy. She has given up on Thai men, you know. She is tired of their small dicks. She has always wanted to know what it would be like to go with a white man. When I showed her the pictures you took of me, of us..."

"You what!" I spurted out, horrified.

"She asked me if it was alright for her to come over one evening and join us for some fun and games," finished Noi.

I swallowed hard and repeated:

"Join us? You mean for..."

I could not believe my ears. Usually, Noi kept me away from the other girls like a lioness defending its kill. I was convinced that I had misunderstood her.

"And you replied?" I asked.

"I told her that the only way that would happen was if I was there too. Anyway, can you believe it, Chat agreed!"

Seeing my reaction, Noi frowned and added:

"But you cannot fuck her, honey. She can fool around, wiggle her tight butt on your dick, and maybe lick it, but then you have to cum in my little wet pussy, understood?"

I licked my lips and nodded my agreement, not trusting myself to speak.

Noi went down on me and I groaned. I was already hard but she insisted on sucking my cock all the same until I felt that I would come if she kept it up for another second. Seeing this, Noi stopped the torture and put some Vaseline on my cock so that I could manage to squeeze all 8 inches inside of her. I mean, it is so tight in there that the sensation is sheer bliss. As for Noi, she simply loves the feeling of a big cock stretching her inside, and filling up her small Thai pussy.

As I thought back to last night, it still gave me a warm fuzzy feeling and a sense of anticipation and excitement. You cannot imagine how well these Thai girls look after us white folks. Another day of teaching at the university left me exhausted, but expectant. I was already aroused when Noi greeted me.

"Well? What did she say?" I asked.

"She's coming around later," she replied with a broad smile, licking her upper lip nervously.

My heart nearly skipped a beat.

"Wow!" I said.

"Oh, and honey, she said she would be bringing her boyfriend along with her. I thought that would be cool with you, right?" she said.

I swallowed hard as my mind raced over the implications. Already the idea of my wife playing around with another girl left me aroused, but a little uneasy. Now, with the unexpected boyfriend there, I would probably not be getting any of Chat's pussy at all, and my wife was at the very least going to get fondled by a stranger. I was not sure I agreed, even if my cock was rock hard at the thought. I looked at Noi. Her face was bright and flushed. Obviously, the whole situation aroused her tremendously. I was not happy with what she was proposing, but then I loved her. I was not going to disappoint her.

The next couple of hours were spent on preparations. As I cleaned the house, Noi washed and put on her perfume and make up. My God, she was so hot. She slipped into a tight short black Lycra dress and then decided on some black-lace butterfly open crotch panties.

"In case we don't have any time to waste," she explained, her face red, when she saw my look.

I started to have second thoughts about the whole matter, but when the doorbell rang, I knew it was too late to turn back.

I opened the door and stopped dead in my tracks. There was Chat, absolutely gorgeous in her make-up and short dress, but standing right next to her was her boyfriend. I swallowed hard.

"Hello, Big Jim!" I said, forcing myself to smile.

Jim gave me a broad grin and shook my hand. It nearly broke the bones in my hand.

"Nice to see you again, man. How's the class?"

The couple followed me inside. I felt faint. I knew Big Jim, and this was bad news, very bad news indeed. He had been teaching English as I arrived in post. After two weeks, he had suddenly left the university under a storm. I would never have imagined in a thousand years that he would have hooked up with Chat and turned up like that on my doorstep.

Big Jim was from Jamaica originally, and his nickname referred to his height, although everyone believed that his 12-inch black dick was involved somehow. When I first met him, he had admitted to me after a few beers that he had decided to move to Thailand after seeing movie clips of Asian chicks getting their micro pussies ripped by black meat on the internet. He wanted to experience a more powerful sensation, but when he got to Thailand, he had initially been a disappointed. Most of the Thai chicks avoided him, not only because Thai girls dislike like dark skin, but also because they were rightly afraid of his horse-like caliber. Fucking Big Jim would simply be too painful for their tight little pussies, similar to delivering a baby. Frustrated, the big black man had 'gone through' a few Chiang Mai bargirls, and discarded them spent, their pussies stretched and useless, until he hooked up with the Dean's daughter, a lovely cute skinny thing, just 17 years of age. Big Jim had taken her away and fucked her so hard and so long, that she had ended up in hospital. Her father had found out about this of course and furious, he had fired Big Jim on the spot. Jim had received death threats from the family. The last I had heard, he was teaching in a Hill Tribe village.

I was open-minded, but this was going just too far. I mean, imagine what Big Jim would do to your wife?

"I don't think this is such a good idea..." I whispered to my wife.

She ignored me, walked right up to Chat, and hugged her lovingly. Their lips met and Jim and I watched with fascination as the two women kissed. I was none too pleased to catch Big Jim eyeing up my wife like a piece of Southern Fried chicken. I felt alarm and this dampened my erection somewhat. Noi's tongue was in Chat's mouth and the girls did not want to break off their embrace. I admit that Chat was one hot Thai chick (you can see the photos for yourself on request) and my Noi looked pretty cute and sexy kissing her.

"Let's move to the bedroom," Noi said in Thai.

Where the girls went, the men followed. The girls sat down on the bed, and resumed their kissing. I saw Chat take charge, sending an exploring hand up Noi's skirt. I licked my lips nervously. The girls looked great with their tight Thai bodies pasted against each other. Chat's hand was kneading Noi between the legs. Noi, the submissive slut, seemed to be enjoying it.

"Jim, come here," commanded Chat, in an authoritative tone.

Big Jim leapt forward and stopped at the side of the bed, like an obedient circus animal.

"Undress," she snapped.

Surprisingly, the big man was putty in her hands, obeying her every command. Big Jim hastily unbuckled his belt. His pants dropped to the floor, revealing a long snake of a cock that had no right being attached to a man. Boy, was I jealous. I have always been quite proud of my decent love stick, but Big Jim, well, let us just say that he is out in a league of his own.

Chat pulled up the hem of her dress. She wore no panties beneath. Noi stared at her pussy and hesitated for a moment, but Chat directed Noi firmly between her legs. I saw my partner's tongue flick out gingerly, hover, and then delve between Chat's humid and tasty vaginal lips. My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets and my dick was rock hard. Chat closed her eyes and purred with pleasure. Big Jim, lacking any instructions from his mistress, just stood there toying with his horse-cock, his eyes riveted on Chat's womanhood and Noi's little pink tongue licking all around. Noi's lips were kissing, nibbling and pulling gently at Chat's pussy lips.

Chat glanced at Jim, a flicker of satisfaction in her eyes, and spoke quickly:

"Come closer."

Big Jim approached the bed, swinging his black magic as he walked. He stopped right behind Noi, his big black cock resting on the smooth skin of her leg. I cringed with horror, and moved instinctively forward. My reaction caught Chat's attention.

"Let me see your dick now, Teacher," she said.

I lost the pants. She reached out and took firm hold of my manhood. I could see from the look in her eyes that she was not very impressed. She had fucking a black dude, for Christ sakes, so anything a white guy could offer would be inadequate. I had hoped that she would let go of my pride and joy, or suck my cock. Instead, she did nothing. She just held onto me firmly, like holding a dog on a tight leash.

"Mai dee. This won't do... Little Noi needs something, shall we say, a little more substantial," she remarked, a smirk on her lovely lips.

As much as I had been excited by the naughty girl-on-girl foreplay, I was frightened now, fearing the worst. Noi was still tonguing Chat's pretty pussy, the lucky girl, but Chat had different intentions. Directing Noi onto her back, she parted the black straps of my girl's open crotch panties and she began to lick at my wife. Noi reached under the pillow and handed Chat her little well used red lipstick shaped vibrator, but Chat would have none of it. She waved the toy away with disgust. Chat's tongue was really moving in there and I saw my wife stiffen with pleasure. I really wanted to get a taste too, but Chat pulled me back against her, immobilizing me.

"Jim, let her suck on that big black cock of yours. She needs something in her mouth," said Chat.

"Now wait a minute..." I protested, but Chat, the little bitch, squeezed hard on my cock.

Noi looked at me unsure, needing my approval. I nodded, reluctantly.

Big Jim climbed onto the bed and thrust his huge tool towards Noi's face. She stared at it for a moment, her eyes wide with wonder, curiosity and awe. I could tell that she was both worried and aroused by the idea of sucking on that man's big black cock. She bit her lips nervously, but she could not take her eyes off the thing. Chat licked at her pussy like crazy, making Noi moan with pleasure. As Big Jim rested the tip of his tree trunk against her lips, I could see her body relax. She opened her mouth obediently. A Thai woman cannot resist coming on a big cock. Her tongue flicked over it, gingerly and first, then with growing passion and lust. Big Jim grinned and began moving back and forth into her mouth, letting her suck his black cock until was fully stiff. Noi seemed to come alive; her head bobbed up and down that shiny black stem furiously. She was giving him oral sex! Aroused, Chat's boyfriend began to thrust his giant dick deeper and harder into her mouth as she licked and sucked at it, her lips puffing and hollowing alternatively. I watched fascinated. Noi sucked his thick cock right down to the balls. His rough deep mouth fucking and the tongue in her pussy had made my Thai lady terribly horny. I watched helplessly as she took Jim's huge cock so deep into her throat that it made her choke. Big Jim groaned and released some of his warm sticky salty seed into her hungry mouth. She moved back, swallowed his pre-cum and smiled.

"Bring that cock of yours down here," said Chat.

Jim grinned, and advanced on his hands and knees. Chat parted my wife's damp pussy lips with her middle and forefinger. Noi shuddered, but I knew that her Thai pussy was dripping wet and begging to be drilled and bred. Taking hold of Jim's cock and using it like a giant black dildo, Chat began thrusting is at Noi's open pussy. I held my breath and nearly came as the she tried to force the helmet into my horny little Thai wife's tiny pussy.

Unable to get it in, Chat sighed in frustration and commanded:

"Mount her!"

Jim scrambled on top of Noi while Chat grabbed hold of his dick and positioned the head firmly against Noi's quivering quim. Jim weighed down on Noi, sending his thick member slow sinking into her tight pussy. I watched as Noi allowed Big Jim to penetrate her cunt with his monster black dick. Noi let out a cry like a wounded animal, and grabbed onto Jim, pulling him deeper into her. He groaned with her. The pain and pleasure breaking her tiny pussy was out of this world. I watched as that black monster cock began to fuck her tight slit. Noi groaned with pain and ecstasy.

She had his giant dick deep in her little cunt now. Her pussy was stretched out to the limit as Jim pounded his thick black cock harder and harder at her. My horny little wife was going really wild, moaning continuously, thrashing about in pleasure and thrusting her pelvis at Jim's cock. Chat watched on with malicious satisfaction for a moment, and then instructed me to lie down right there beside my wife. I had no choice but to obey. I stared into my wife's face. Her eyes were jammed shut, her jaws clenched and her lips distorted with extreme pleasure.

Chat climbed on top of me and firmly straddled me, cowgirl style. I watched on as she guided my cock into her clean shaved Thai pussy, and her cunt sank down heavily on my thick shaft. I needed sex so badly and I wanted to cum so deep in her shaved pussy that I would let her do anything. I felt tremendous relief as she began to bounce up and down my cock. She rode me, her beautiful body moving up and down my cock hard and fast. She was totally focused on her own pleasure and my being there was incidental. I watched her breasts bounce up and down as she accelerated, trying to catch up with Noi.

12