Thailand Temptations

Story Info
Holiday in Phuket yields exotic pleasures.
3.5k words
4.3
159.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not a very outgoing chap, so I have to admit that when I go away I tend to travel to countries where I can get a bit of action from the local working girls. I have travelled to the Philippines, Cambodia and Thailand amongst other places and have had mostly excellent experiences with prostitutes.

I know that many will find what I do distasteful (Even I wrestle with my conscience at times) but I think that sexual release in this way is better than building up sexual frustration which can be exceedingly dangerous. And that's my justification for paying for it!

My story starts at the end of my holiday to Phuket in Thailand in December. I had taken a few girls back to my hotel and had my wicked way with them and had thoroughly enjoyed myself.

I remember a night with one particular girl who was very striking in her looks. She must have been the product of an inter racial relationship, because whilst she had a typical Thai look about her, she was darker than the other girls and her hair was quite frizzy. She wore simple jeans and a T-shirt but she was absolutely stunning!

I met her on my third or fourth night in one of the many bars in Patong Beach. She had just said goodbye to another tourist as I sat at one of the high stools at the bar. She came straight over to me. "You wanna play Connect 4 or Jenga?" She asked. "Er, no I said, I'd rather just have a drink and maybe you and I could chat" I replied. Now three or four years ago, on my first visit to Thailand, most of the girls' English was limited to; "Hello, what's your name?, Where you come from?, How old are you?, You wanna play Connect 4?". Today many of them have a much better grasp of the language and like this night, you may strike lucky and find a girl that you can have a really good conversation with.

Tia was such a girl!

We chatted for hours, and as she was very tactile with her hands brushing my thighs, I spent most of the evening with a hard on. I got lost in her deep brown eyes and I had a top time talking to her. Tia was 27 and was intelligent and bright and like many of the working girls was only doing this so that she could send money back to her folks in the provinces. It was just after midnight when I decided to turn in for the night and I asked Tia if she would come back to my hotel. She readily agreed. I paid the Mama San my 'bar fine' and we walked back to the hotel.

I put the key in my hotel door and Tia brushed her hand over my bottom. Mmm, this could be a good night I thought to myself. The door swung open and I turned on the light and we entered. Putting my hands on her shoulders I looked down into her beautiful eyes. She tilted her head to one side and gave me a quizzical look and smiled. "You are so beautiful" I said as I caressed her cheek. "Thank you" she said. I lent forward and gently kissed her full lips. Her tongue responded and we kissed for some time. Her hand reached to my trousers and started to rub my already hard prick. I found the bottom of her T-shirt and lifted it over her head and was rewarded with the sight of her beautiful breasts encased in a lacy bra. I'm no gigolo but I managed to quickly unhook the catch of he bra and pulled it from her tossing it onto the bed. Tia unbuckled my belt and undid the button and zip on my trousers which fell around my ankles. We carried on smooching and she rubbed my cock through my briefs.

She sank to her knees in front of me and slipped her fingers into the waistband of my briefs and drew them down. My rod stood proud just inches from her face and I could feel the heat of her breath on my balls. She took my shaft in her hand and pulling the foreskin back, examined it. Deciding that I was clean and hygienic (which I'm fastidious about!) Tia ran the tip of her tongue in that small triangle on the underside of my cock making me shudder with ecstasy.

Tia then proceeded to engulf the whole of my cockhead in her mouth, running her tongue around it, producing incredible sensations. She started to wank my shaft and suck it at the same time and because I had been in a state of arousal for most of the evening, it didn't take long before I knew I was about to come.

"Tia, I'm... I'm coming" I cried. She saw my bollocks contract and took my cock from her mouth and masturbated my cock quickly until I spurted my cream in ropes over her silky breasts. My knees went weak and I fell backwards onto the bed, my rod still twitching. Tia just knelt there grinning.

"I take shower, okay?" she asked. I nodded my approval. "You wanna join me?" I couldn't get my trousers and pants off quickly enough. We went into the bathroom and I turned on the shower and set it so that the water ran warm. Tia slipped off her jeans and stood there wearing just a thong. A thin strip if material disected the cute cheeks of her bottom. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her thong and eased them over her thighs, the crotch of them stuck a little to her moist cunt. I could smell her arousal. I was also delighted to see that she had a shaved pussy which showed her in all her glory. We showered for ten minutes enjoying soaping each other, giggling like school kids as we went.

Turning off the water, I grabbed one of the surprisingly fluffy hotel towels and softly patted Tia dry. Taking a towel for myself I quickly dried myself and led Tia back into the room. There was a dressing table and stool in the room so I asked Tia if she would sit on the table whilst I sat in front of her on the stool. She was happy to comply with my wish. Sitting in front of her I decided that I wanted to repay her for the pleasure that she had given me, it also gave me a little time for my 'old man' to recover.

I stroked her thighs and positioned her feet on the top of the dresser so that her bald cunt was open and wide for me. I leant forward and tentatively licked the length of her fanny. Tia tasted good, so I continued to give her cunnilingus. Her pussy lips soon swelled from my tongues handiwork and I gently nibbled on her clit which was still covered by its' hood. Using my thumb, I stretched the skin above her most sensitive spot exposing the jewel that was her clitoris.

Taking it easy to start with I only brushed my tongue over her clit but worked up to giving her cunt a full work out. Tia writhed on the dresser top until she went over the edge, her squeals telling me that she had come, her cunt dripping, a crimson flush spread over her chest. She breathed deeply as she came down from her Nirvana.

I asked her to stand up amd lean over the dresser which she did. Looking back at me over her shoulder, she wiggled her arse. "Fuck me Dave, please fuck me" she requested. Who was I to argue?

I went to my bedside table and unwrapped a condom which I rolled on to my now hard prick. Approaching her from behind I rubbed my cock head against her swollen opening and leant against her as I sank deep right inside her. We both moaned. Pulling out, I rammed back right up to the hilt. Tia's cunt muscles gripped my cock, vice like, as I proceeded to fuck her hard. In fact this was more of a rut than a fuck. I shafted her hard and as I had already come once that evening I was able to keep going for some time. Tia, still aroused from the tonguing I had given her was still in a heightened state of sexual bliss so it wasn't long before she moaned with each deep stroke of my rod in her cunt.

All good things must come to an end and I felt that familiar tingle at the base of my cock. "I'm coming Tia" I cried. And she pushed back even harder. I held off for as long as I could manage before I started to spill my come into the condom. Tia wasn't far behind, coming with loud moans. For the second time that night I went weak at the knees. Collapsing over Tia's sweaty and heaving body I wrapped my arms around her and between my gasps for breath, I kissed her neck.

Once we had reccovered, we took another shower together and went to bed. Tia fell asleep quickly with her arms wrapped around me. I don't think I was far behind her. I spent another two nights with Tia before I went home.

Not everyone does, but I enjoy the talented fingers of Thai masseuses. There is nothing better than getting a reasonably hard massage Thai style. What with the massaging of the muscles and the clicking of all of your bones and joints you normally leave feeling as if you've gone three rounds with Mike Tyson, yet at the same time relaxed and loose. It was in one of these regular massage establishments a few years back that once the girl had finished my massage that she offered for a few extra Baht to massage the only muscle that she had missed, my cock. Coating her hand with baby oil, she proceeded to give me the best hand job that I had ever had, massaging my balls as I came close to ejaculating. My spunk flew, I can tell you!

After that incident, whenever I had finished a massage, if the girl was pretty, I would subtlety suggest that they still had one muscle to sort out and 8 times out of 10 they would oblige, in return for a 'tip' of course.

It was at the end of a massage that I was receiving from a pretty girl that I asked her if she could help me out with the hard erection that she caused. She spoke little English, so not very subtlety, I put her small hand on my shaft. She now understood what I wanted but looked nervous. She stood up and I thought that I had frightened her off but she peeped out of the curtains to see if anyone else was about then kneeled next to me and put a finger across her lips to signal to me to keep quiet. She took hold of my penis and started a luxurious slow wank, pulling my foreskin right back before slowly pulling it back again. She also had a neat wrist action which added a circular motion to her ministrations.

This was turning into another "Top 5" wank and I felt the tension building. Then she took me totally by surprise by leaning forward and took me into her mouth. Now using her mouth to wank me she used one hand to massage my balls and let one finger trail around my anus. Gently exerting pressure, her finger entered me and she started to massage my prostate. It was all I could do to keep quiet as the sensations overwhelmed me and the pressure built up that I could no longer hold back. The first jet of come hit the back of her throat and she quickly took my cock from her mouth and milked the rest of my jism from me, all the while finger fucking my arse. Wow, she went right up into 'Top spot', my orgasm was the best ever. I made sure that she got a good tip.

One thing that in recent years I had been interested in trying, anal sex, was still on my 'to do' list. and my recent anal massage had brought the idea back to the front of my mind. It was my last night I was talking to Barry, the owner of a bar that I frequented, who I had made good friends with. He had a number of 'freelance' girls who worked in his establishment and I mentioned my unfulfilled fantasy and he said that there was one girl that frequently worked in his bar that couldn't get enough of it. In fact he said that she would have your trousers around your ankles and your cock in her mouth before your hotel room door had shut behind you.

Typical, I thought, being told this on my last night and not having any time to do anything about it as my flight was leaving that night. Having got back home and back into the routine of work, sleep, work sleep my fantasies were consumed with the thought of a partner willing to engage in anal sex. My mind was made up, I would be returning to Phuket at the earliest opportunity.

I was able to get back to Thailand in May for a week and after checking in at my hotel at about 1 o'clock in the afternoon, I took a wander down to Barry's bar to renew our friendship.

'Hi Barry, good to see you again' I said.

'Dave' he replied 'I didn't expect you back so soon, how's things going with you?'

We spent the next half hour or so catching up and I mentioned why I had returned so quickly.

'You dirty bugger' he said 'Look, lets get some thing to eat later on and we'll come back to the bar and I'll point Mai out to you and the rest is up to you'

'Sounds like a plan' I said.

I drained my glass and said bye to Barry and we arranged to meet up at around seven that evening. I returned to my hotel and managed to get about three hours or so, of sleep which helped me get over the time difference between the UK and Thailand. I was at his bar at seven on the dot and he took me to his favourite Thai restaurant where we had some excellent food washed down with a couple of beers. We talked about all sorts but my mind was on Mai. I hadn't met her before and I was hoping that she wasn't one of the girls that worked in Barry's bar who was past her prime. Barry offered to take care of the bill but I insisted that I paid as he was (hopefully) going to set up the realisation of one of my fantasy's.

It must have been about nine when we got back to his bar and I have to admit that I was a little nervous still wondering what Mai looked like. The thing about paying for sex is that you can be choosy!

As we entered the open fronted bar I had a thorough scan around to look at the girls who were plying their trade. I was disappointed not to see anyone that special. After calling up a couple more beers Barry told me that Mai hadn't turned up. We drank for an hour or so before Barry said ' Oh look there she is'.

I turned around and was looking at a beautiful Thai girl.

'Mai, come over here' said Barry 'This is a friend of mine who wanted to meet you'

We made our introductions and after spending the next two hours chatting, I asked Mai if she would spend the night with me. Her beautiful smile told me that she was game!

I bade my farewells to Barry who responded with a conspirital wink and I walked Mai back to my Hotel. Mai was wearing a T-shirt and shortish skirt and as we walked up the stairs to my room I glimpsed the tops of her powerful legs. Once in my room, I flicked on the TV and asked Mai if she wanted to shower.

Answering in the affirmative, she went into the bathroom and shortly after I could hear the hiss of the shower. Deciding that I didn't want to miss out I stripped off and joined her. Her body was incredible, her breasts whilst not large were perky and she had a small tuft of jet black pubic hair over her vagina. I grabbed the soap and proceeded to wash her all over and she returned the favour. I had a lot of fun soaping all of her orifices and I'm not sure that my prick had ever been so clean.

Grabbing a towel, I dried her off and led her to my bed where she lay back with one leg bent at an angle so that she hid her crotch. I lay beside Mai and started to kiss, running my hand over her silky skin..

As my hand ran along her inner thigh she moaned a little and spread Mai's legs. My hand reached her cunt which was damp, I wasn't sure whether that was from the shower or something else. Moving down her body I started to lick and suck her prominent nipples and probed her moist pussy with my fingers. Moving further down, I arrived at her pussy. I stuck a tentative tongue out and she tasted sweet. She had prominent pussy flaps but as I tongued around the nugget of her clitoris I found that it was small but very sensitive. Working my tongue around, but just missing the little pearl, she writhed around thrusting her groin against my face.

I pressed my middle finger against her anus and she responded by pushing back. Barry was right, she was hot!

"More, that's so good, more!" she exclaimed.

I slipped my tongue down and rimmed her tight hole adding lubrication to her own natural juices. Now I gently tried two fingers. There was little resistance proving that she wasn't a novice at this game. My oral acrobatics were obviously pushing her close to the edge and she pulled me up to lie next to her and gave me a passionate wet kiss. Her hand reached for my hard on which by now was like iron and started to rub it vigorously.

Not so fast lady, I thought and reached for a condom that I had ready. I handed it to her and let her do the honours, which she did with a practised hand, not wrinkle in sight. I rolled over on top of her and she positioned me against her entrance. I pushed the first inch into her wet cunt and withdrew, she gasped. I did this again and she wrapped her heels around my back and pulled me into her slick pussy. She felt gloriously tight and I started to slowly fuck her, her legs directing me to the speed that she enjoyed most. We fucked for a while with me on top but I fancied a change of scenery so I withdrew, making her sob with disappointment. I asked her to get on all fours and I positioned my self behind her and re-inserted my stiff rod into her puffy slick cunt.

As I pumped her, her anus winked back at me so I inserted one then two fingers and matched the thrusts of my cock with my fingers.

Her hole was open and was easily accepting two fingers so I added a third which illicited a groan. I decided that it was now or never so I pulled my cock from her pussy and positioned it against her back door. The head of my penis popped past her ring and I slowly sank into her arse. I had never felt any thing like it. I'm not the owner of a 12" cock or any thing and I knew that she was analy experienced but I still took it slowly to allow her to adjust to my invasion of her nether regions. As I arse fucked her, she moaned and pushed back at my every thrust.

Her tight ring of muscle soon massaged my cock to breaking point and with one last long thrust, my nuts tightening I buried my cock as deep as it would go between her sweet buttocks into the depths of her arse. And shot my come, spurt after spurt filled the condom. She shook and cried in orgasm a few moments later and we both collapsed in a sweaty heap on the bed. Her anal ring contracted strongly against my fading erection as if she were milking me. Our breath came in gasps.

I slowly extracted my cock with a slurp and a quiet pop and rolled on to my back, still gasping to fill my lungs after my exertions. A smile formed as I realised that I was no longer an anal virgin. Somehow I felt that I would be doing this again at the first opportunity.