Thank Heaven for Little Girls Pt. 03

Story Info
The Principal meets his new girls.
9.6k words
4.74
72.2k
121

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we begin, I feel it only prudent to remind everyone that this is a work of fiction, and that everyone involved is over the age of eighteen. Having said that...

Mr. Owens is about to meet his new playmates.

Anyone want to read more?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi, Mr. Owens!" Alex smiled, as I opened the door. It was Friday night, and Melissa was already here.

In fact, she'd been here for hours, and we had been having sex the whole time. She was now quite mellow, and relaxed, having cum several times.

I, on the other hand, hadn't. Cum, that is. What started out as a plan to make sure there was plenty of hot semen for my new partner, had left me with a pump primed to the maximum. My teeth were floating. I had dressed to greet my new playmate, not wanting to overwhelm her.

"Hello, Alex," I replied, my eyes falling to her beautiful chest, which was nicely displayed in the open neck of her blouse. She saw my expression, and pivoted aside.

"This is Mirai," she grinned, and gestured to her petite friend.

Wow, I thought. She's so tiny, but so big at the same time. This is going to be fun.

Tiny, she was, at just under five feet tall, with the typical slim build of young Asian girls. A short, black skirt hugged her hips, cinched around her narrow waist. Above, a classic white blouse billowed out, containing her impressive chest, buttoned to the top. Her smile was genuine, if a bit nervous, and I met her eyes with a smile of my own.

Speaking of eyes, her were huge, and very expressive, while still being dark and mysterious. Her hair, long, straight and black, completed the look.

"Nice to put a face to a name," I said, taking her hand. "How is it I never noticed you before at school?"

"Most people just look right over me," she smiled, then giggled in a cute girlish way. "Also, my boobs grew a lot in the last year," she winked. "I've heard you like girls with big boobs."

"Now, I wonder who might have told you that?" I laughed, as Alex tiptoed up for a kiss. Melissa appeared behind us, coming down from the bedroom, naked.

"Hi, Mirai!" she called, totally at ease. Her huge tits wobbled hypnotically as she walked over, and lifted my arm, tucking her nude self under it. "Ready to have some fun?"

"Yes, but I'm a little afraid. How much will it hurt?" Mirai replied, concern on her face. She had obviously seen Melissa naked before.

"Well, he's got a pretty big cock, so it's going to stretch you open," Melissa volunteered, "but it's the most wonderful hurt you ever felt." She moved across to her friend, and wrapped an arm around her diminutive shoulders, immune to her own nudity. "Alex and I will both be there, to help you through it. Once it's done, then you can really enjoy it, like we do. Right, Lexi?"

"Absolutely," Alex nodded, palming my crotch. "You didn't wear him out, did you? Left some cum for the rest of us?"

"Oh, I think you'll find he has lots left," Melissa giggled, knowing I had a huge load in store for whomever was in the firing line. "Where do you want to start? How about the den? We can make out, and get things warmed up?"

"Okay," I nodded, and watched Mirai caress Melissa's ass as they walked ahead of me. Melissa was nearly eight inches taller than her tiny Asian friend. It was interesting to watch from behind.

"Ready to pop another virgin?" Alex asked, pressing her body tight into my side. "I can't wait to watch you fuck her little pussy. It's gonna be so hot!"

"I can't help noticing that Mirai seems quite comfortable around Melissa, in the nude," I smiled. "That's not just from sharing a locker room during gym class, is it? There's more behind it than that, isn't there?"

"Oh, I'm not sure I should tell you," she giggled. "it might spoil the surprise."

Uh huh. Like one pair of bi-sexual lovers wasn't enough, she had to bring in a third.

By the time I made it into the den, Alex was already undressing. On the couch, Melissa was busy kissing Mirai, who was eagerly kissing back, and fondling Melissa's breasts. I took a seat on the other side of Mirai, and settled in to watch.

"May I touch you, Mirai?" I asked. She paused her actions, releasing her grip on Melissa's left breast, and sat back.

"Yes, Mr. Owens," she smiled, her voice quivering. "Please, touch me. I want to feel your hands on me. I want you to make me a woman."

"Oh, I think that's already been taken care of," I answered, looking at her curves. "You are definitely all woman."

My right hand landed softly on her right breast, caressing the fabric of her blouse and the feminine globe beneath it. She leaned her head back, and closed her eyes, with her mouth slightly ajar, asking to be kissed. I was happy to do so, tasting her cherry-flavoured lips while my hand fondled her further. I found the buttons on her blouse, and slowly unfastened them, one by one. She moaned softly, into my mouth.

"Mmmmm, your touch is so confident," she sighed. "I've had boyfriends feel me up before, but they have no idea what they're doing. Melissa and Alex know what they're doing, but they don't have a dick. I really want to be fucked, by a real man, and when they said they had been having fun learning how to please a man with you, I just had to join in. I hope I don't disappoint you."

There was very little chance of that. Melissa had joined in, helping me unbutton Mirai's blouse, and she was now open to the waist, letting me feast my eyes on her astoundingly curvy chest. While Melissa was right when she told me Mirai wasn't in her league, size-wise, she was also right about the effect of big boobs on Mirai's tiny frame. She looked positively huge, and those proportionally large breasts were being cradled by a very sexy, very lacey white bra.

Alex had taken a place beside Melissa, and the two of them now sat back to watch me explore Mirai, while playfully caressing each other. They whispered back and forth, and giggled quietly.

I pulled Mirai over onto my lap, and she deftly swung her leg across, straddling me, then leaning in for more kissing. She was a very good kisser, obviously having had lots of practice with fumbling boyfriends and experienced girlfriends. I could feel her passion growing by the second, as the expected nervousness slowly melted away, being replaced by excitement at the prospects of the evening. She didn't even pull away to remove her blouse, simply sliding it off and dropping it behind her.

She was so light, it was as though a bird was perched on my lap. A bird with big tits, of course, and those full, round breasts were pressed against me, reminding me that she was there. Finally, she sighed, and sat back, looking at me with hooded eyes.

"Am I doing okay? Do you like my breasts?" she asked, biting her lower lip anxiously. In the tug-of-war between desire and self-esteem, the latter had temporarily taken the upper hand again.

"Mirai, you are very lovely, and I enjoy kissing you very much," I reassured her. "Now, as for these..." I smiled, grazing the bumps her erect nipples were raising through the lace with my fingertips, "... I think they're beautiful, and I'd love to see more. May I?"

She shivered, and nodded, beginning to reach behind herself.

"Please, let me," I stopped her. "I've always enjoyed unwrapping gifts, especially one as beautiful as you."

Mirai giggled, blushed, and nodded again, while Alex gave me a smile and a thumbs-up in the edge of my vision.

I slid my hands up her sides, brushing the sides of her full breasts, then reached around and up, pushing the straps off her shoulders. She shivered again, looking into my eyes as I unhooked the back of the bra, freeing her boobs at last. The weight of them pushed the garment down, until the straps caught at her elbows. She eased it off, and tossed it aside.

"Oh my, Mirai, your breasts are wonderful," I smiled, hefting them with my hands. They were firm, and heavy, but the striking feature was her nipples. The contrast between her smooth, porcelain skin and the tightly puckered, rose colour of her areolas was very exciting, but it was the nipples themselves that made me gape. Darker than the areolas, they stood like pointy cones, nearly like thimbles in size. My lips were drawn to them.

"Mmmmm, I love that," she moaned, running her fingers through my hair while I suckled her gently. "It makes me wet."

My hands had fallen to her hips, so I reached around, palming her firm backside. Her skirt had ridden up when she straddled me, letting me feel the warm skin exposed by her extremely brief panties. She was instinctively rubbing her mound over my hardening bulge, and when my fingers eased between her legs, they found her panties damp, and hot. She may have still been a virgin, but she was obviously ready, willing, and eager to change that status.

Movement on either side of me made me open my eyes, still softly sucking Mirai's nipples. Alex and Melissa were flanking us on the couch, both smiling wide. Alex spoke up first.

"Why don't I get her ready for you," she giggled, fluttering her tongue suggestively. "A nice warm-up orgasm will relax her."

She was right, but I knew she had other motives as well. I watched her help Mirai off my lap, and onto her back on the ottoman. Mirai spread her legs willingly, letting Alex pull her panties aside. I saw her pretty, hairless pussy for the first time, as Alex began to lick it with her talented tongue.

Melissa was not going to be left out, and her hand was gently, playfully caressing my bulge.

"Wanna see what he's got?" Melissa asked, teasing Mirai, who was enjoying the attention she was getting from Alex.

"Show me," Mirai nodded.

Melissa grinned, and looked at me like a hungry tigress. She didn't need much encouragement to get me naked, and quickly began to strip off my clothes, starting with my shirt. It only took her a minute to get me down to my underwear, which was tented badly. I stood over Mirai, with Melissa kneeling beside us, ready to do the unveiling.

Alex had finally pulled Mirai's panties off completely, and had her face buried between her thighs, causing Mirai to moan happily. A nod to Melissa, and my underwear was tugged down, letting my erect penis spring out.

"Oh my god!" Mirai gasped. It might have been in response to Alex's tongue on her clit, but I chose to interpret it as a comment on my dick.

"My sentiments exactly," Melissa giggled, running her tongue along the underside of my shaft, and pumping it with her hand. "In a few minutes, he's gonna take this big thing, and stuff it up your tight little pussy, and fuck your brains out!"

Mirai's gaze was locked on my dick, watching Melissa as she slowly sucked it into her mouth. I grabbed Melissa's blonde locks with one hand, and pushed deeper, fucking her mouth slowly. She showed off, taking it all the way into her throat. I had to stop myself from enjoying it too much, and cumming in her mouth, as it would have spoiled the carefully laid plans Melissa had set up earlier in the day.

Meanwhile, Alex was busy using her tongue on Mirai, and it was paying dividends. The petite, yet busty, raven-haired co-ed was squirming on the ottoman, and moaning her approaching pleasure.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, just like that Lexi! Keep going! Lick my clit! I'm so close!" she groaned.

Apparently, she was closer than she thought, because scarcely had she finished saying it before she screamed, and her tiny body clenched tight. She arched her back, and flopped like a fish on the ottoman, as her orgasm ripped through her. It was something to watch. A final scream, and her face relaxed, as she went limp, releasing Alex's head.

"Damn, she's delicious," Alex smiled, rising from her spot. Her face was damp with Mirai's cum. "Mission accomplished, sir. She's about as relaxed as she's going to get!"

I looked down at my new playmate's body, draped over the ottoman like a damp rag. Her chest was rising and falling normally now, having recovered from the exertion of her orgasm. Alex was right. Now was as good a time as any.

I knelt between Mirai's legs, taking one in each hand. She was dead weight at first, but lifted her legs higher on her own, so I knew she was conscious. Melissa guided my hard cock, nestling the head between Mirai's virginal labia, and holding it there.

"Ready to become a woman?" Alex cooed in Mirai's ear, stroking her dark hair softly and holding her hand. Mirai moaned softly, and nodded.

Melissa's hand on my ass patted me, and I pushed through the resistance of Mirai's hymen. Her eyes opened wide in surprise and pain, and a gurgling groan escaped her lips. Her cherry was now popped, but we were far from finished, as I had barely three inches inside her. Her pussy lips were stretched open around my shaft, but her inner walls were still fighting against the intrusion.

"Oh, fuck, you're tearing me in half!" she gasped, her face contorted in pain.

Melissa had taken the other hand, and the two of them now comforted Mirai, urging her to relax, and breathe deep, while I held position. Her pussy was like a vise, yet I could feel the muscles becoming accustomed to being penetrated. She was panting, and as her breathing eased, I pushed a little deeper, causing another groan of agony. With her legs up like this, I could see her tiny feet, toes clenched into fists. They became another visual cue for me.

It took a few minutes, but at last, I felt the head of my cock bump her cervix. I eased up on the pressure, as I know that can be painful. She had taken nearly the full length of my cock, and her pussy now gripped my shaft like a warm tube. Her nipples looked about ready to explode, they were so hard, and she was almost breathing normally.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Mirai," I said softly. "I'll go nice and slow, but if it gets to be too much, tell me, and I'll stop. Okay?"

She took a deep breath, and exhaled, forcing herself to relax, then nodded. I glanced at Alex and Melissa, who were both smiling. They continued to comfort Mirai, as I began to slide in and out gently. It felt like she might turn inside out as I pulled back, but her pussy lips merely dragged along my shaft, a sight I had always enjoyed. She was very wet, so re-entry was smooth, and greeted with a soft moan from her.

"I know it hurts honey," Alex said softly. "It hurt us too, but you have to believe me, it gets better. Mr. Owens is a very gentle lover, and he wants you to enjoy this. We all do. So, just relax, and let him use that wonderful cock on your pussy. Before you know it, it will start to feel good, and then you won't be able to get enough of it. You're going to want his cock in your pussy every day. You'll be as big a slut as Melissa."

"Hey! I resemble that remark!" Melissa laughed. "Besides, she'll never be as big a slut as me. I'm the champ!"

The laughter helped, and she relaxed, letting my cock move freely now. The painful expression began to fade from her face, and her moans began to take on a pleasurable tone.

"Better?" I asked.

"Mmmmm hmmm," she nodded. "So big. It feels like you're inside my chest, but I'm starting to like it."

I started to go a little faster, still careful not to bang her cervix, but speeding up my strokes into her buttery cunt. I watched her breasts begin to swing and sway on her chest, but had to look away. I was a sucker for that sight, and didn't want to cum yet.

Actually, that wasn't quite true. I desperately wanted to cum, but I was holding back until Mirai was ready. I only hoped I could stem the tide long enough.

Below me, Mirai opened her eyes, and smiled. She took her hands away from Alex and Melissa, and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. Our lips met in another kiss, with her tongue furiously tangling with my own.

"Mmmmm, they were right, Mr. Owens," she whispered in my ear, holding me closer. "It does feel good. I want you to fuck me now. Fuck me hard. Give me all of your big cock, and make me cum, please."

With their job done, Alex and Melissa moved to the couch, to watch us, and masturbate while doing so. I caught a nod from both of them, and started to fuck Mirai harder.

As I drilled her deeper, she was making these little squeaks and gasps, leading me to ask if she was alright. She nodded again, and spurred my ass with her heels, so I kept going, shifting my position slightly. I began to pound her hard, going full depth, while she kept squealing and moaning under me.

"Oh, fuck... oh, fuck... oh, fuck..." repeated, over and over, as my cock reamed her virginal vagina. A blush began to grow on her face and chest, as another orgasm approached quickly.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, FUCK! OH, FUCK! YES! FUCK! GOD, I'M CUMMING!" she screeched, clawing at my shoulders. "YES! YES! YESSSS!"

Her pussy gripped me tighter, if it was even possible, clenching and releasing repeatedly while I kept hammering her cunt. There was no stopping the flood of cum that was racing up my cock, and I yanked it out just before the first surge hit.

Alex and Melissa were watching closely, as I shot semen all over Mirai's gasping body. I do mean all over. Her hairless pussy took the first blast, in a streak that ran all the way up her tummy to just below her boobs. The second, third and fourth salvos hit those fabulous tits square, before I aimed a bit higher, and gave her a final spurt in the face. Her eyes were open, watching every drop of goo hit her skin, and she sputtered as the last drops hit her mouth. She was virtually awash in slippery cum. It was probably the biggest load I ever shot, and completed Melissa's evil plan. She had wanted me to cum huge on Mirai, and now had her wish.

I sat back on my haunches, catching my breath, and watched as both Alex and Melissa pounced on Mirai. Hands spread the gooey glop over breasts. Tongues met tongues, exchanging tastes of semen. Soft caresses rubbed bodies together, sliding on a film of my cum, while fingers probed vaginas that now belonged to the same club.

My club. I was the common denominator, or at least my cock was. All three of my girls writhed together, licking sperm from each other's bodies, and moaning happily.

It was a great way to spend a Friday night, but I had to save some energy for tomorrow, as well.

After all, Andrea deserved my best too, didn't she?

***

I woke up alone, which felt a little strange, considering that last night my bed had been a very crowded place. It was very lonely for one, quite comfortable for two, and adequate for three. Four was a stretch, especially when three of them were such buxom, active young ladies.

Of course, when the bodies were piled up, having sex, things were either less crowded or more complicated, depending on who was doing the fucking. There was enough room for one sixty-nine, and one missionary / cowgirl / doggy, with minimal elbow banging. I had let Mirai ride me for a while, setting the pace as she saw fit. She made herself cum several times, before I took over, and gave her a baptism in doggy style, eventually pumping her sweet little pussy full of my cum. Before I fell asleep, I remember the three girls going at it in a daisy chain formation.

Which is why I was a little surprised to be alone in the morning. I thought at least one of them might stay the night, but all had gone home.

Not that I was concerned. I trusted them implicitly. I had to. One indiscreet word could bring the whole thing crashing down around me, and they wouldn't escape unscathed, either. I knew they would be back, later today.

In the meantime, I took measures to recharge my energy, and get ready to meet Andrea in a much more personal way. I went downstairs to the kitchen to have breakfast, and found a note from Alex.

"We had a great time last night. Mirai is going to come back with us, Saturday night. Love you," she wrote. She was always the thoughtful one.