Thank You!

Story Info
An endless night of love after a long separation.
876 words
3.51
20.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will never forget the evening, it was mid summer, the place Las Vegas Nevada, under a starlit night on the patio, by our pool and hot tub . He had been away too long for me to remember, but when the day finally came, it seemed to me like only yesterday we parted. Your plane arrived on schedule, taking a nap to restore vital energy along the way, you depart the plane no longer feeling as tired as you did earlier in the evening, but instead ready to embrace the restless urges built up inside, after a long separation from your lover and wife.

Arriving home on schedule with more than you left with -- one hell of a raging hard on demanding more of your self control than you had ever experienced in the past -- "Down Boy, soon -- very soon." As always, expecting your arrival, the front door has been unlocked, so upon entry your eyes adjust to the soft lighting and your ears to soft music in the background -- a glass of wine awaits you along with a card that says "Thank You", nothing more than just "Thank You" -- you begin by calling out my name and notice that I am out by the pool, under the stars with only a pair of heels on -- I beckon for you to join me .. each of us beside ourselves, to be in each others embrace, waste no time in our eagerness to close the distance between us -- we embrace with our entire bodies -- lips, chest, arms, legs and the essence of our sex. With no need for foreplay, we both have waited a long time -- you begin to strip off your clothes as I walk you to a chair. Drinking your wine, your eyes are full of me as I slowly begin to pour wine over my body, as your eyes follow the ripples downward. I place my legs through the arms on the chair and straddle myself over your body as you commence to lick the wine, that your eyes had just moments before followed.

Your cock is enlarged and eager, as I slowly bring myself down, and over, engulfing all you have offered up -- squeezing and riding you to the edge and back, now the time has come for both of us, there are no words to define release, the feelings indescribable, no voice could ever capture the true essence of our happiness.... Welcome Home, I've Missed You! "Why the Thank You?," you ask, and I answer "For Loving Me The Way You Do .... Thank You"

As they sit there embracing each other, tongues darting in and out at each other... they realize the greatness of their love, and the ebbing tide of their love making, subsides. She returns to her seat, the juices of their love, dripping from her pussy.. they drink more wine, the ice is now getting low, so she rises and saunters so sexily to the kitchen.... he watches the silhouette of her body as she walks, knowing that she is alive with lust, and his cock grows hard... she returns as he once again admires the fullness of her breast, the firm roundness of her ass, as she hands him a fresh drink.... they drink and chat...mostly of the beauty of the stars, the night, and their love..... I rise, and walk over to the hot tub.... .noticing the vibrator sitting on the edge of the tub, I set the controls of the pool to spa, turn the heat on to warm the waters..... as I walk towards her beauty, I see she has left her heels on, oh how I love those legs draped in heels....

I kiss her and return to my seat.. drinking the wine, as I finish, she rises again, to get refills, he believes he is only drinking so quickly, so he can watch her body as she returns to the kitchen.. his cock responds once again to her silhouette, and beauty... they finish the wine, and walk over to the hot tub... ahhhh it is warm to the touch... they slide in together... adjusting the jets for strategic effect... they embrace and kiss.... running their hands over each others bodies....

I reach for the vibrator, and begin to tease your pussy with it, as the jets of the tub tease your other parts.... your head rest backwards, as your hips rise to greet the vibration of the vibrator..... your eyes roll back in your head, your heart beats in rhythm to the thrusting of your body...

I work the vibrator to tease and please..... your body releases in orgasm..... I continue...working the vibrator to tease and please some more..... you want to stop.. but I continue... you manage to slide your body which is convulsing in pleasure, out and on to the edge of the tub.... I seize the moment spreading your legs, and diving in with my tongue... the pleasure of the darting tongue drives you over the edge once more as you fall limp, back into the tub.... I hold you knowing of your weakness.. I stare into your eyes and "Thank you" for the love you give me..