Thank You, Babe

Story Info
Jennifer Lawrence visits a brave man in the hospital.
1.8k words
27.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is over the age of 18.

*****

"Hey, you."

Your eyes slowly coming open, you winced at the bright sun light and found your mother sitting next to you. You couldn't help but notice the intense worry in her eyes and immediately you started remembering what had happened.

"Glad you're awake. Been sleeping for a few days," she said quietly, stroking your hand, "Don't try to talk, it's okay."

Even if you wanted to, you couldn't. Your battered body wasn't ready and everything was out of your control.

"Jennifer will be here shortly. She wanted to see how you were doing and I told her I would call as soon as you woke up," your mom informed, hand tightly squeezing yours.

You were able to let out a slight groan and your eye lids slowly drifted down.

"Sleep tight, son," she told you with a whisper.

*****

The faint clicking of the door was enough to wake you and it was nice and dark in your room. With light tapping of heels, you looked over and locked eyes with one of the most beautiful women you've ever met and she warmed your heart with a wide smile.

"God damn, I've been so worried about you," she said, approaching faster and dropping her purse in the chair. With one quick movement, she leaned in and pressed those glossy plump lips into yours and forced her fat tongue into your mouth. Her warm hands circled up behind your head and gently held you while she took what she wanted.

"Mm, fuck," she pulled back. Quickly she clicked over to the window and shut the blinds and locked the door.

"You saved my life, Tim," she shook her head with a few tears coming down. She came in again and for the second time in one minute, you were making out with Jennifer Lawrence. Those soft hands were roaming your torso until she hit the hard cast near your neck and she dialed it down and leaned up.

"Huh," she said a little choked up, "Probably should give you updates!"

Jen cleared her throat and leaned against the bed, her hand gently sliding through your messy hair. With the way she attacked you, it was hard to ignore those delicious looking boobs squished together and the plunging cut out on the t-shirt gave you the perfect view.

"Ahem," she coughed, "So, half of everything I make in Red Sparrow is going to you, okay? Ugh, I can't believe you jumped in front of that shit to get me out of the way. Everybody knows and they're all rooting for you to get well."

"I also brought some gifts from some of the other crew," she said, pulling away. Jen spotted the gigantic tent from afar and tilted her head with a quick laugh, "Jeez, bro. Looks like you're recovering just fine already."

You looked down and noticed that an entire family could camp under there and immediately felt embarrassed. With your arms in casts, there was nothing you could do to hide it and the blood kept pumping up into your shaft every time you gazed at the out-of-this-world blonde.

Jen stepped up with a card from her purse and thumped the top of your covered cock and giggled, "Trying to rip the sheets up, Timmy?" She leaned in with another kiss and smiled, looking deep into your eyes, "I'm flattered, babe."

She opened up the card and bills fell out onto your chest; hundreds or maybe thousands of dollars. The inside was completely covered in signatures and get well wishes. You felt the waterworks building up and they suddenly backed away the moment you felt a warm strong grasp envelop your bloated ball sack. Your eyes swiftly found hers and she nodded with a grin.

"You saved my life, man," she whispered, pulling on your goose egg sized nuts, churning the fluids within. "When those lights came down and you pushed me, I thought you were fucking dead," she shook her head and transitioned to the meaty base, unable to wrap around it. She looked down the sheets and back to you and bit her lip, "Looks like you were blessed before this accident."

Jen peeled her shirt away and revealed her creamy abs and deep cleavage packed into a black bra and leaned on your face with all that warmth, smothering you in boobs. "Thought you might like some moral support titties," she giggled and started working you underneath the sheets, "Ooh, damn, Timmy. You're awfully big."

Suddenly, her wet tongue was swirling around your ear and she started pecking on it, careful of the bruises in the area. "Thank you for being a hero," she whispered heavily, "Not everyone would just throw themselves like that."

"Let me know if I'm hurting you," she said while lifting up.

You were in so much pain, but with every stroke of her hand, it distracted all of the bad. Jennifer's tight grip was sliding up and down every thick generous inch and slamming down into your taut sack.

"How long has everything just been marinating down there, babe?" She asked. With a quick motion, she yanked the sheet up and over and let out a sigh, "Mmph, that's a big mother fucker." Jen let go of it and came in with a nice sultry kiss, moaning into your mouth and suckling on your tongue.

"Wink with your left eye if the nurse has cleaned you today," Jen said, resting her hands on her hips.

You were kinda startled by the question and sat there with a dumb look. Jen smiled and started pulling her hair back into a pony tail and situated her bangs. She leaned over and her glorious lips were a mere inch away from your fat crown. The light breaths from her tickled it and a dab of liquid trickled down the shaft. Jennifer turned her head and nuzzled her cheek on it.

"If you're already clean," she said, fluttering her eyes at you, "I can start sucking it now."

Your left eye winked rapidly and she nodded with a light laugh. Before you knew it, those lips were slurping across your mushy purple top and Jen started slathering her wet muscle against it in waves. You quietly listened to the air being sucked away until she sealed around your beefy girth. Your eyes started to roll back a bit while she swirled her gooey warmth around, coaxing big drops of what's to come across her taste buds. She sighed with approval and took you in, bathing all of your thickness in large globs of hot spit as her strong slippery tongue smeared it all around. You already knew that this kind of enthusiasm being thrown at your cock by Jennifer Lawrence wasn't going to last for long and you didn't have a choice in the matter. She could be horrible and it wouldn't matter, but that wasn't the case; she was making love to your dick and that fat dangling sack was on the verge of unleashing a boiling torrent into her heavenly mouth.

Your own mouth fell open and Jennifer eased up with a loud plop from her cheeks and glanced over to you. Thick soupy tendrils fell from her coated lips and covered your bulging head until she smeared them around.

"How you doin', babe?" She asked.

Jen's hand was squelching up and down, forcing her slick goop between her fingers while she pumped it and tilted it towards you. As soon as you felt that angelic warmth around your nuts and heard her slurping on your massive egg sized balls, you felt like you could splatter the ceiling in spunk. She moaned and slobbered on your sweltering nuts, pulling them away from your body and inhaling them both into her big mouth. Jen let them out with a squishy slurp and wrapped both hands around it, jacking you off slowly. She looked over and licked her lips clean of her sloppy eagerness from earlier.

"Just can't wait to bust that fuckin' nut into my mouth, huh, Timmy?" She said, making your heart skip a beat.

Who knew Jennifer was this god damn sexy? It was worth all of the pain to have her staring into your eyes and using both hands to vehemently pound your cock up and down.

"Pays to be selfless, doesn't it?" She said quietly, tilting her head and smiling at you, "Right place, right time; doesn't matter, huh?"

She was right; he was unbelievably lucky.

Those slick delicate fingers were tightly wrapped around it and she was slamming them down against your balls hard.

"You're my hero," she whispered.

You couldn't hold back the dam any longer and winked at her. In one sly movement, Jen's mouth sealed around you and she furiously jerked it towards her, smacking into her puffy lips with her fingers. She let out one last enchanting sigh on top of the oozing hole that never ends and your body froze. Your huge balls unloaded into the thick chamber and Jennifer passionately reaped the rewards of her efforts as violent bursts of hot nut splattered the insides of her mouth. She let out a long groan and you held your eyes open at all costs to witness your seed blasting into the hottest blond in the business.

Rope after excruciating rope pummeled the back of her throat and Jennifer excitedly twisted and pulled on it, getting everything that she absolutely could. You watched her cheeks starting to bulge and she pulled away from your sloppy cock with a splatter on your stomach and she quickly leaned on you. Resting her cheek against yours, her mouth slightly fell open and in between the light buzzing of monitors, you could hear the pool of thick cream she siphoned from your balls sloshing around. A warm feeling from the other side, Jen's hand laid rest on your head and she held you tight.

Just then, a loud massive gulp pulsed into your ear and Jen groaned. Your cock twitched and you heard another heavy suckling of her throat as more went down. She nuzzled against your head and you felt your heart sink as another abundance of your nut plummeted into Jennifer's belly. Finally, she let out a refreshing sigh and put a lingering kiss on your ear and shivered from swallowing so much cum.

"Not sure if I should say thank you or you're welcome," she joked, licking her lips, "Jesus, babe, that was a huge load."

Jennifer was already cleaning you up with a wet rag and covered you back up like nothing had ever happened. She was rearranging her shirt and smiled at you.

"Well, you already know, but we're shooting here for awhile. I know you'll be in here for awhile, too," she said, grabbing her purse, "Not sure what's gonna happen after we're done here, but you know."

Jen leaned over and slid her slippery lips against yours and reminded you once more how much your bravery meant to her.

"Your girl will be back tomorrow," she whispered, "Somebody has to take care of my hero."

Jennifer flashed you a wink and you could feel her stubbornness towards leaving as she lingered about before giving you a cute wave and closing the door.

End.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
TheNewcomerTheNewcomerabout 6 years agoAuthor
Rashida

Didn't realize there was such a demand for Rashida! Definitely a motivator for that story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It's good BUT

When is the next Rashida story coming?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unbelievable

I'm pretty certain that being in the hospital with an upper body cast, that Tim would have had a catheter in his penis. Just saying.

dachshundboydachshundboyabout 6 years ago
Hot story, but could be improved by expanding on it

This feels like I'm reading a page 3 or so of a multi part story, like we just walked in during the middle of act 2. Would've loved to see how Jennifer and Tim met and got together in the first place, and a more in-depth account of the accident at landed him in the hospital, rather than an after-the-fact exposition dump.

That said, JLaw is always a win, and I'm now going to see what if any other stories you've written.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hollywood Intern Ch. 01 - Gal Gadot The adventure of an 18-yr old Hollywood Intern.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Bosom Buddies Ch. 01 A nerd befriends the 5 hottest girls in school.in First Time
Silver Screen Express Ch. 01 Scarlett Johansson takes a ride in a high class taxi.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Katy Perry: Slippery When Wet Katy Perry shares a shower with a male fan.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Black Widow Roleplay Scarlet Johansson has some roleplay fun with a lucky hunk.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories