Thank You, Cum Again!

Story Info
Homer, Apu, & a very special hot dog.
936 words
3.4
75k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Obligatory Disclaimer~

Obviously, this is a work of fiction. And, also obviously, I did not create these characters; all credit for the existence of Homer, Apu, and any other Simpsons character goes to the genius of Matt Groening. Also, please note that this story is meant to be a joke; if you actually get off on reading this... Well, that would be pretty disturbing. I have a warped sense of humor; that's why I've written this. Enjoy!!

~The Story~

Homer was driving home from the nuclear power plant, when he passed the Kwik-E-Mart, just as he always did. And, as usual, Homer was hungry. He decided to pull into the parking lot to get a hot dog and squishy.

Marge did not like how often Homer stopped at the Kwik-E-Mart. She wanted him to save his appetite and eat dinner with his family. She didn't understand that Homer had certain needs, and sometimes he just needed the junk food which only Apu's Kwik-E-Mart could provide. As a matter of fact, there was a lot that Marge didn't understand about Homer.... And a lot that Homer didn't understand about himself.

Apu glanced up from his magazine and saw Homer walking down the sidewalk to the door of the Kwik-E-Mart. He smiled to himself. Homer was his best customer. A little dense, perhaps, but that was okay. Apu just wished that Homer realized the truth about himself, that secret part which was so obvious to Apu...

"Hi, Apu!" Homer exclaimed as he entered the Kwik-E-Mart. He went straight to the counter. "I'll have the usual; three chili dogs and an extra-super-massively large vanilla squishy. "

Apu walked over to the squishy machine, unaware that he had left his magazine on the counter in full view. "So how was work today, Mr. Simpson?" he asked in his Indian accent.

"Oh, same old, same old. Things almost blew up in my face a couple times, but then Mr. Smithers told me which button to push to stop the reaction. Hey, what're you reading, Apu?"

Apu whirled around in horror, but it was too late for him to get the magazine off the counter; Homer had already picked it up.

"What the... Apu, there are naked people in here!! Naked men!! Naked fat men!!"

Apu lowered his eyes in shame. "I'm sorry, Mr. Simpson. I didn't want anyone to know, least of all, you. I have certain... desires... which some people may find offensive."

Homer's eyes became saucers in his fat, bald, yellow head. "You like men???"

Apu looked at Homer very seriously. "Not just any men, Mr. Simpson..."

Homer felt very confused as Apu stepped around the counter and close to him. And when Apu gently probed Homer's rotund belly, Homer took a step backwards in disgust.

"I'm not gay, Apu!! And I am not the Pillsbury Doughboy, so quit... tee-hee!! That tickles; tee-hee!! Stop it!! Tee-hee!! Tee-hee!!"

Apu fucking loved how fat men reacted when you played with their stomachs. But not as much as when you played with their....

"You say you are not gay, Mr. Simpson, but you have no problem shoving three hot dogs down your throat. That is really all I want, Mr. Simpson. To shove a hot dog down your throat."

Homer sighed with relief. "Good!! No more of this gay stuff. And I want a squishy, too!!"

No matter how many times Apu talked to Homer Simpson, sometimes Homer's stupidity outdid itself. Realizing he would have to show Homer what he was talking about, Apu dropped his pants, revealing his huge, throbbing erection, complete with a big drop of precum on the end.

Homer's mouth watered as he looked at the massive dick. Homer wasn't gay, but Apu's enormous tanned member looked like the juiciest hot dog in the world, the hot dogs that Homer dreamed about at night, but had never actually tasted; he was starting to think they didn't exist. And that white goo on the end!! It looked like the perfect squishy.

And that was why Homer had gone into the Kwik-E-Mart after all, wasn't it? Hot dogs and a vanilla squishy. He fell to his knees, fat jiggling, and closed his mouth around the head of Apu's beautiful hot dog.

Apu cried out in passion as Homer's wet, sloppy mouth gobbled his cock. He had always wanted to be sucked off by an obese man, and Homer had been his favorite jack-off fantasy for quite some time now. He loved how Homer was literally gnawing on his cock, just like it was one of those motherfucking chili dogs.

For his part, Homer was not at all disappointed by the taste and feel of this new hot dog. It tasted just like what he had dreamed about for so many years. The texture, the girth, the saltiness... Perfect.

Apu could feel the jism building up in his balls, working its way into his dick. "Ahhh!! Mr. Simpson, I am going to cum!! I am going to cum in your fat, blubbery mouth!! UGHHHHH!!"

Homer swallowed every last drop of that thick cum shake. It was so much better than those sugary vanilla squishies. He gulped and gulped, desperate for every fluid present in Apu's body.

After Apu had pulled his pants back up, Homer stood up in a state of shock. His own pants were soaked; he had shot his load, too, at exactly the same time as Apu. How would he explain those stains to Marge?

As Homer walked out the door, completely stunned, he heard Apu call to him in a friendly voice: "Thank you! Cum again!!"