Thank You Daddy Ch. 04

Story Info
Her best friend seduces her Dad.
1.7k words
4.55
103.4k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 03/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chinook75
chinook75
24 Followers

My best friend, Danielle and I have been making plans. We're going to realize some fantasies; hers, mine and my Dad's. The last sleepover was at her house and was it ever great. We got each other so hot we couldn't keep our hands, lips and tongues off each other. Once we discovered how much fun two horny teenagers can have together, we realized that the next step was to make other fantasies come true.

Dannie has the hots for my Dad. She admitted as much last time we were together. In fact, I got her hot by imagining what could happen if she seduced my Dad. Now, Friday night was coming and we scheduled a sleepover that her Mom OK'd for two nights. We were so excited we could hardly pay attention in class. I kept whispering about how big my Dad's cock was and how she was not going to be a virgin after this weekend.

We got off the bus and headed for my Dad's house. My Mom and Dad divorced over two years ago and share custody of me. Two weeks a month with Dad; two weeks with Mom. Since Dad and I get it on regularly, I'm beginning to prefer my Dad's place. Mom would have a fit if she fund out what Dad and I have been doing.

Anyway, Dannie and I walked up the driveway to the house when I asked, "Are you ready to do this? Be quiet when you come in the door and do it just like we planned."

Dannie nodded and said," I've been wet all afternoon. It's a good thing we didn't have gym class or I'd be so embarrassed with the wet stain I would have left in the gym shorts." We quietly closed the door and Dannie took off her blouse and bra.

She slipped out of her shoes and socks and peeked around the corner into my Dad's office area. He was busy at work. Now I was going to get my fantasy of watching two people make love and Dannie was going to get her chance to make it with my Dad. I just hope my Dad goes with this and doesn't freak out.

Dannie snuck up behind him and pushed her tits into the back of his head. She placed her hands over his eyes and said, "I've been wanting to do this all day." Dad jumped a bit and then said, "I hadn't thought about it, but, I'm not going to turn down anything that feels this good." I almost bet he thought it was me playing around with him.

Dannie rubbed her firm breasts against his head and neck stopping only to kiss the top of his head. Her hands reached down the front of him to unbutton his shirt. He swiveled slowly around in his chair and I almost laughed at the look on his face when he finally realized who it was. He stared openly at her naked breasts and said, "Danielle, I'd often wondered what they would look like, but I never realized how beautiful and firm they are. Why... how... where did you come from?"

Danielle smiled and moved in to kiss his lips and he just wrapped his arms around her. I certainly knew what it felt like to have Dannie's breasts against my chest. Now, Dad knew the feeling as well. The kiss went on. I could see the battle raging as the passion rose in the fervent movement of the lips, tongues and eyes of the two newly found lovers. Her hand ran up his back to the back of his head to embrace and force pleasure out of the union. His hands began to explore the feminine contours of her back, shoulders and dipping into the confines of her pants to squeeze he firm buttocks. I heard the occasional gasp for breath as continued contact was almost prevented the need for oxygen.

I saw his hand move up the side of Dannie's body and grasp the entire breast in his palm. He squeezed the nipple between his middle and ring finger and Dannie pulled away to moan out loud. She moved her hands down to his shoulders and gazed in his eyes. Caught between a whisper and a sigh for fresh air Dannie said, "Now I know what his feels like, I can't stop. I want to take you to bed and have my fantasy come true. Take me to bed. I want to feel it all just the way I've always imagined."

My Dad stood up and took her in his arms. He bent down and kissed her as he opened her pants and slid both the slacks and panties off her hips. She reached forward and unbuckled his pants. As they fell off his hips she made her move and reached in for his long hard penis. Dad reached down and stripped off his underwear as Dannie looked down at his cock. "It's bigger than I imagined." She said. He countered with, "Aren't you glad?"

With a giggle and a big smile, I saw them head for the bedroom. I kept out of sight a few steps behind. Fortunately they didn't close the door and I could see my Dad sit on the bed. He pulled Dannie close and began to kiss her breasts. They were light kisses at first with quick licks at the nipples. They became deeper and longer and soon concentrated on sucking first one nipple then the other as his right hand moved between her legs. Dannie threw her head back when his finger entered her pussy for the first time. It was the same sound I had forced out of her when I put my finger inside her for the first time.

By this time I was dripping wet watching the action displayed in front of me and I began to strip off my clothes to get at my hyper-sensitive breasts and pussy. My excitement was running down my thighs. My clit was full and swollen and I took matters into my own hands as I continued to watch them. I rubbed my right nipple with the fingers of my left hand and my left nipple was being stimulated with my left forearm. My right hand and finger traveled to my clit and mound and began to rub in a circular motion with a finger being inserted in my vagina about every fourth rotation. I wanted to time my climax with those of the lovers in front of me.

Danielle's legs were shaking and she reached down to pull his hand off her clit. She kneeled down and grabbed his firm member to stroke it up and down. Her face came closer and her tongue we her lips. "Suck him!" I shouted in my mind. Her mouth opened and enveloped the head as her tongue stroked the underside of his helmet. I wondered where she learned her technique as my Dad said, "Ohhhh, that feels soooo good! Take it in deep!" Her head moved forward and I remembered how smooth and firm that sensitive skin felt wedged in the back of my throat the last time we made love.

It was only a minute later I saw him pull her lips off his cock and say," I want to come inside your pussy this first time. Come on top of me." He laid back on the bed and pulled Dannie over the top of him. Dannie was looking between her legs as he lined up cock and cunt. As wet as she was, I was surprised how long it took to get in just a few inches. Dannie groaned and said, "Easy, easy, it's so tight it hurts to stretch. Slow, slowly, ouch! That hurts!"

Dad looked in her face and said, "You're a virgin? I'm your first? It'll be OK. You let it go in until you can take it, but it will hurt the first time." She just moaned and pushed down. I heard her yelp as the barrier gave way. Then, I saw what I've always wanted to see. Danielle had all of my Dad's cock deep inside her. All I could see was his balls and her spread pussy lips. Soon, a slow thrusting began. I saw pink at her opening as the piston and the cylinder began to rev up the engine of love. Dannie was now grunting and moving downward with each upward push of my Dad's hips. Dad was reaching up to play with her breasts and he even moved his head up to suck on the nipples above him. Dannie's eyes were closed and a grimace forced her lips tight together. All of their concentration was on reaching a common goal. One I was about to reach as well. My hand was squeezing my breast and two fingers were pumping in time to the movements on the bed. My clit was at the point of no return. I could see them straining to reach the top.

Dannie called out, "I'm coming! It's coming! This is incredible!" Dad just groaned out his lust as he emptied his full load inside my best friend. He held his cock tight up to Dannie's cunt as each warm shot of semen was delivered to the end of the vagina, through the cervix and into the womb. Dannie's arms gave out as she collapsed on top of my Dad. I backed up two steps and slid to the carpet out of range of the lovers hearing.

I couldn't make out the words, but the soft whispers were interspersed with the sound of kissing. There was some movement on the bed and I heard Dannie say, "Oh yes, kiss me there!" I stood up and peeked into the bedroom. Dad was licking and kissing Dannie's pussy slowly and gently; almost reverently.

I couldn't hold back any longer and moved into the room to say, "Doesn't Dannie taste sweet. I know first hand just what she tastes like, but I can't say I've tasted both you and her at the same time."

Both of them turned to see my naked body coming toward the bed. Dad spoke first. "You helped set this up, didn't you? I almost got angry at you for letting our family secret out, but how can I be mad after what just happened?" Danielle looked at me; then, at my Dad at the word "Family" and I saw a light of understanding flash across her eyes as she finally realized that Dad was my lover as well."

She just shook her head and I hugged her and said, "I'll bet we can wear him out this weekend and then he'll get another fantasy realized. He can watch us together."

chinook75
chinook75
24 Followers