Thank You Daddy, I Love You Daddy

Story Info
Meeting the stranger who would become my Daddy.
1.6k words
4.05
11.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back story:

I am a wife and mother and I recently had an incredible fantasy come true in my life. For years I've read erotica encompassing a wide net of kinks. Something I've craved my whole life is that love-at-first-sight crazy connection and ensuing passion, all logic and common sense be damned. I've fantasized about meeting a sexy stranger who can't resist me either and we just indulge in all levels of wrong together. I figured it would always be a fantasy until I met a boy (actually a grown man, but to me an adorably cute, sexy boy) when I attended a protest in my city by myself. He was also alone and I really liked his sign that he made. I started talking to him even though I'm pretty introverted and shy. We kind of sparred intellectually, feeling each other out and being pleasantly surprised by shared interests and each other's minds. He asked me what my name was and said he'd add me on social media. My first name is common enough but my last name is long, uncommon, and hard to spell. I figured he was gone forever after I blurted my name out to him abruptly before we got separated. No chance to spell it for him or anything.

I checked my phone leaving the protest and was pretty surprised that he'd found me and had already added me. Ever since then I haven't been able to eat or sleep, thoughts of him consuming me.

We attempted to be friends but sparks flew instantly. Two days after we met, it was my birthday and my plans fell through. He accompanied me to the movies so I wouldn't be alone.

I was hooked on him, writing him poetry in the middle of the night, making quick visits to drop off weed, cigarettes and cash (he never asked, I just made up excuses to see him), memorizing his schedule, texting him compulsively.

Ten days after we met, we were intimate. I needed more and we agreed on one last time. Our frenzied pace was taxing for both of us and we both had lives and responsibilities we needed to focus on. We planned to take a break from each other afterwards for a certain amount of time to recover. After the break we are starting anew as friends. Right now I am in the break period and if we can't or won't be friends in the future I still wouldn't change a thing. He renewed my soul and my sexuality. I even realized that I needed to be more open with my husband about my desires. I've started taking my new found constant lust and longing and using him as an outlet for it. Our relationship is probably the best it's ever been.

This story started out just as a journal entry so I could remember our time together. For that reason it is intentionally vague, and my style can be a little disjointed. Also the best way for me to reconnect with the act and accurately portray the energy is through present tense narration. This is the mere tip of the iceberg of how dirty and nasty and loving we were with each other, but the mood is still captured enough for me. I realized after reading it, if I polished it up it wouldn't be a half bad first submission.

Enjoy.

The first thing he says when he sees me is my hair "looks nice like that."

I have a stupid, happy smile on my face and answer with a shy "Thank you."

I busy myself gathering up my purse, phone and keys, wonderful anticipation fluttering inside me.

In my mind I jump him and shove my tongue down his throat.

I nervously pass him a drink tray with coffees and water for us.

We hug and there is nowhere else in the entire universe I would rather be.

We chat. I am chilly and huddle near him while he smokes a cigarette, wanting him to hold me against the cold. I desperately want to give myself to him.

He asks what my t-shirt says. Inside I give him the present I bought for him. He offers me weed and pays attention to me.

We kiss. He reaches into my shorts and caresses my ass and tells me he likes my panties. I show him my bra. He pinches my nipple. I kiss him. My cunt is throbbing. I am stupid crazy for this man.

The front door opens in the other room and the roommate comes in. I separate from him and he immediately starts trying to be funny and joking around to make me laugh. He does it all the time.

I really like it.

When we are on our own again we talk for a long time. I share things that are important to me. He tells me about what it's been like for him since we met. I talk to him about my life and issues. He asks me questions. Our shared mental illness is familiar territory for both of us- we see a lot of ourselves in each other. The attention is fulfilling and addicting.

We move upstairs. I can't keep my hands off of him. The week that I have waited is finally at an end and I no longer have to hold back.

He wants the lights off- it helps with his ADD. I turn them back on and stare into his eyes and get undressed. I wrap my arms around his neck. I touch his hair, playing with it, framing his face, tucking it behind his ears, or sweeping it over to one side. I touch his face. I kiss his neck. God he is beautiful.

We turn the lights off again and he lays down on the bed. I stare into him, ready for the fevered breathless rapture and pull off his remaining garments.

I touch him. I love him. I caress him. I lick him I suck him pinch him stroke grasp plunge ride

I ride. I ride. I ride.

I lose all track of time and all sense of self. We are the only beings that exist. It has always been just us and always will be and I have never been so passionately enraptured in my whole life.

He soothes my entire being and whispers into my ear how much he cares about me. He tells me when this is over he will always love me and be my friend. He tells me he will be my best friend.

Something scared and alone inside me cries out and I gasp, burying my face into him.

Shhhh...

He strokes me and fucks me gently and passionately.

Shhhh...

How did you know? I am crying into his chest. How did you know I wanted you to be my best friend?

His dick is constant. In and out. Slowly, faster, slowly.

I thought you looked like you needed one.

He is inside my head. He is inside my soul. Miraculously too he is inside my body. It is so good I am driven crazy the longer he is in me. I want him inside of me forever. I tell him that. I tell him over and over. I desperately want it. Dear God if I just beg for it enough can it please come true?

I tell him over and over that I want to be his and only his. Over and over and over as he fills me so perfectly. I don't even know what I'm saying anymore, it's just impassioned sex ravings pouring out of my mouth.

He is my Daddy now. He tells me the dark and perverse plan he has for our lives so we can be together. There is no answer in my being other than to ride my Daddy harder and tell him Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

He tells me he's going to cum in me. He tells me he's going to make me pregnant with his baby.

Yes Daddy. Yes. Yes. Yes Daddy.

We change positions. We slip in and out of alternating role playing scenarios. He ravages all the holes on my body that he wants to. I willingly comply and submit. Or I struggle so my Daddy gets rough with me and growls Don't tell me No.

I am a dirty nasty slut. I am Daddy's perfect angel. Daddy is so proud of me. He tells me how smart and beautiful I am. How good I am. How naughty I am.

He tells me I am his girl now. I was his as soon as he saw me that day. He tells me even though I have a husband I may fuck every day I am still HIS girl.

I cry and tell him Yes, yes, yes. Thank you Daddy. I love you Daddy.

The whole time his dick fills me. The feeling of his shaft rubbing against the sides of my pussy followed by ecstasy as he pushes into my g-spot is so divine and heavenly that I cry.

He tells me to suck my thumb as I lay on his chest and cry. I obey and he soothes me and fucks me, stroking my back and stimulating my g-spot.

Shhh, he says. My daddy shushes me and holds me.

It is every fantasy I've ever had rolled into one. It is too good to be true. But it is true.

I cry to my Daddy that I want to be his forever. I want to be his girl.

You are my girl, my Daddy calms me. You are mine. You are Daddy's. You always will be.

Do you promise?

He promises and calls me by his pet name for me.

Thank you Daddy. I love you so much.

I kiss his lips, his face, his neck, his chest. His lips are against the side of my face. His voice is cupid's arrow, lodging itself into my core forever. He never stops fucking me, his dick plunging in and out with glorious consistency.

I love you too baby girl.