Thank You, Evelyn!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before we drifted into sleep, Evelyn said, "You learn quickly. I give you a B+." That remark earned her a slap on the fanny and a kiss to make it better. I was intensely cocky and proud of myself. I slept like a baby.

Later I called home and told my mother that Evelyn had a number of chores that I was going to help her with and that I would be home after dinner. We made love several more times that day and evening and many more times during the ensuing days and months. We fucked and sucked in more ways and in more positions than I could have imagined. For almost a year, Evelyn schooled me in the fine arts of love and sex, and I explored every nook and cranny of her lovely body. Later, she said that I not only matriculated in her college of love but graduated magna cum laude. I responded that I graduated magna cum cum!

About a year after Evelyn and I first made love, Mr. D died. He left much of his estate to charity but also provided well for Evelyn. The mansion and its furniture and furnishings, a large chunk of stock, and several million dollars were bequeathed to her. In addition, she was made the lifetime income beneficiary of a monstrous trust. During the administration of the estate, Evelyn fell in love with the attorney who was handling it and the trust. She married the man, sold the mansion and moved to New York as a dutiful wife. We corresponded for awhile, then exchanged cards at holidays, and ultimately lost touch. We both were living busy lives.

Because of Evelyn, I became an accomplished, patient and sensitive lover. Because of her, I learned many of the nuances of sex. Hopefully, I'm still learning. Over the course of many years, I have made love to many women. If I pleased them, Evelyn was at least partially responsible. Many times, as I lay between a woman's legs after having turned her inside out with my tongue, hands and cock, I silently and fervently thought, "Thank you, Evelyn!"

12