Thank You for Your Service Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After really digging in with the soapy sponge, his cute little sphincter was ready for the test. I dropped the scrubber and had to use both sets of fingers to spread his ass cheeks apart. I leaned in and placed my tongue directly on the ringed bud and swirled it around. He coughed and moaned simultaneously. I could see the shadow on the wall out of the corner of my eye that his cock was rock hard. I rimmed and licked Leo's asshole while he remained bent over like a man getting arrested.

"Damn, that feels so good. You are getting me close again," Leo panted.

I immediately stopped and responded, "I think we need to get out and dry off. I think your puckered hole is begging for that rubber cock over there and I'm just the girl to give it him."

Before I put on the strap-on, I squirted the lubrication on the dildo. While standing, I spread my legs and revealed to Leo, "I need to try this out first so you will know what you're getting. I know you need it, so you sit on the bed jacking your cock while you watch me but don't you dare cum."

Leo remained silent and sat on the bed. He was rock hard thanks to chemical engineering along with our adventures. I put the eight inch rubber cock underneath me and slid it up my pussy. I blurted, "Oh, hello there!" It felt amazing. I was already very wet so lube wasn't really needed but it didn't hurt the situation.

I stood and rammed it up inside me like a slut. I was on fire and was not going to stop until I climaxed. Within minutes, I cried out, "Oh yeeeessssss! There it is! Oh! Oh! Eeeeeeeeeeoooohhhh!"

I pulled it out and licked my cum from the tip. It was also globbed up under the head and I quickly tongue scooped that out as well. When I had finished orally cleaning the phallus, I began putting the straps together around my waist and thighs. I could tell the strap-on was expensive because of the way it fit. What I really liked about it was that the leather base was comprised of little ridges that would rub up against my clit while I fucked. Now I had a "penis" and was ready to use it. I fantasized I was a guy and I was going to "get me some." I bounced and swung it around in fascination.

I chuckled as I continued to hip twirl the dildo, "I'm going to need my little soldier boy up on the bed ready for this thing. But before we do that, come here, get on your knees and suck my dick like you want it."

Leo was so hard, his cock was pressed up against his belly and precum was puddling around his navel when he responded, "Yes, Britt."

I scolded, "You call me Ma'am as you would a superior in the military. If you are my little soldier boy, I'm your Ma'am."

He snapped, "Yes Ma'am!"

Leo was playing along with my dominatrix fantasy. He quickly knelt down in front of me while I held the rubber cock outward.

I coaxed while continuing the role and Leo following my instructions, "Lick the head. Good boy. Now lick around the head. Perfect. I want a good blowjob so start slow because it's sensitive, then I might allow you to suck the cum out of it."

Leo was a natural when he started giving my strap-on good head. He was enthusiastic, kept a good rhythm, and went down on it very deeply with little gagging. I held onto his head as he sucked like I was the guy and he the girl. Leo was now my slut and I wished I could actually feel what it was like to have a mouth on my "cock."

I pulled away and said, "That's enough. You are going to make me cum before I fuck you. I think it is time. Get up on the bed soldier boy and lay on that back. You need to watch me fuck you."

He responded with, "Yes Ma'am."

When he was ready, I squirted a string of lube on the already saliva covered dildo and positioned myself on my knees in front of him. Leo was holding his legs back while I wiggled the head against his anus. I pushed and he grimaced until the head popped inside his sphincter. I was gentle and took my time easing the rest of the inches up his rectum. I was in control and took hold of his thighs when I began to move my hips. We had completely switched positions from earlier in the evening.

"You like that, don't you soldier boy? You like cock up your ass. Have you told Lorainne that you want cock in your ass? I bet you would even take my grandpa's big dong in there, wouldn't you after he's done pounding her with it?" I tried to humiliate.

"Oh, yes Ma'am. I want it. I love cock in my ass. Please don't stop," he begged.

Of course I stopped and pulled the dildo out of his ass. I acquired the nipple clamps and the nylon restraints. I clamped them on his nipples and he gasped out loud. I Velcroed each restraint around his ankles and ordered his legs back until I could fasten the other end around the headboard corners.

Leo's legs were behind his head and his ass pointed in the air. I now had to stand as I eased down and reintroduced "my cock" in his asshole. Digging my bare feet into the mattress for leverage, I was thrusting downward until he was once again taking all eight inches. I fucked him while talking dirty.

In that moment I couldn't remember the gland up a guy's ass was the prostate so I asked, "You like that dick rubbing your gland, don't you? It feels so good when it slides up against it. I bet you want to cum, don't you?"

Leo was breathing hard when all he could exhale was, "Uh huh."

That is when I leaned further down, took hold of his hard cock and began jerking it while I fucked. Using my hips, I lifted his ass up even further until his cock was up over his head.

"I want you to splooge in your own face. You heard me soldier boy, give yourself a fucking facial. My dick is going to milk it out of you," I commanded while the eroticism of my role was now in full force.

Leo gasped, "I'm going to cum. I'm so close. May I cum, Ma'am?"

What he didn't realize, was the strap-on was rubbing my pussy and the friction was about to make me cum.

I ordered, "Shoot it! As a matter of fact, open your mouth and catch it. I want to see you blast in your own mouth!"

Even though Leo's legs were restrained over his head, he began jerking and pulling his legs to no avail when he began to cum. The first shot splatted all over his chin hair and I had to quickly readjust the aim so the spunk would strike his opened mouth and tongue. He was grunting like a bull. All this action cause me to orgasm and it was hard to keep my composure. With every squirt, there was a full body jerk. Leo was releasing his edged seed all over his own face and inside his mouth. My legs quivered and went weak at the knees. We both experienced a very powerful orgasm.

When the ejaculating had ceased, I unstrapped his ankles, allowing his feet to fall to the bed. I straddled and sat down on his stomach before laying down on top of him to where we were face to face. His goatee was full of slime and I began to kiss and make out with him like we had done before. I would suck the cum off his face and he would feed me what he already had in his mouth. We exchanged the semen several times during our make out session. Like before, we eventually swallowed our fair share.

From through the door, we could hear my grandpa open his door to the suite. Leo quickly dressed and left to head back before Grandpa became wise. It was such a magical kinky sex session and our age difference made it that much hotter. The rest of the reunion, Leo and I never had the opportunity to hook up again but you can bet when the next one rolls around, I will be ready to not only thank him again for his service again, he will be begging to thank me for my cervix.

12