Thank You, Ma'am

Story Info
She wakes up blindfolded and bound, ready to be used.
1.1k words
3.92
26.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awake, blindfolded and naked. I am lying on the bed, spread eagle, with my arms and legs secured. She must have done this carefully, because it didn't wake me up. I have a tiny bit of movement, but it's not much. The ropes are pretty tight. I hear noises- matches striking...someone uncorks a bottle of wine. Then-

"Are you awake?" It is the voice I love best. My dominant. I know from the tone of her voice that I am at attention.

"Yes, ma'am." The next thing I know, something cold hits my stomach, my thighs, my breasts, my labia.

"What-?!?" "Silence! If you speak, even one word, I'll leave you tied up, frustrated, blindfolded, and alone."

Ok. I will definitely not be speaking. She walks over to the bed and starts rubbing my arms, massaging them gently. She has some kind of oil on her hands...it smells like apples. She glides her fingers lightly over my arms and rests them on my shoulders. Then she climbs up next to me, kissing and sucking on my fingers. I have never experienced anything this erotic. I'm going to come, and she's barely started.

She straddles my hand and positions herself- legs on either side of my arm, on hand on each side of my other hand, and I can sense her hovering over me.

"Touch me" she commands. I reach up to grasp her cock as she drops a breast to my mouth. I suckle it eagerly and begin to twist my hand around her cock, fondling her, brushing its head. She has already lubed it up for me, and she's so hot and hard. She presents me with her other breast, which I kiss just as happily as she plants tiny kisses all along my hairline. I know she's getting close- I can feel her tensing, and as she begins shaking and moaning she bends and sucks on my earlobe. I want to scream her name, but can't, I don't want her to leave me in this state. I keep thrusting and rubbing and sucking until she stops me – she's not ready to come yet.

She climbs off my arms and moves to sit next to my stomach, where she begins to lick off whatever the cold stuff was that she put there earlier...I can only assume from the texture that it's whipped cream. She takes her time on my stomach, licking and kissing and rubbing; dipping her tongue into my belly button, and then she is moving up, up to my breasts where she repeats her ministrations, biting down just so on my swollen nipples as I arch my back and try not to scream....I am gasping and moaning as she licks the last bit of cream from my chest and moves up to my neck, sucking and biting so it hurts - just right, and then she is moving away again, repositioning herself, and suddenly I feel her lips, her tongue on my thighs, licking them clean, coming ever closer to my cunt, which is aching for attention. She starts on the outside and moves inward methodically, cleaning each layer of whipped cream slowly before starting on the next...her tongue is like a feather, like all the stars spinning around my head, and I am open and vulnerable and dripping.

She draws away and I almost plead, but my lips are sealed- she has bound me to silence. I feel something shove inside me, cold and hard and glass and I realize that this is the wine bottle she uncorked earlier. She angles it, pours wine deep into me, then draws out the bottle and laps up the wine that seeps from me, mixed with my own juices. She repeats this cycle until she's had her fill, and then brings the bottle to my lips. I taste myself, and her, and the sweet red wine, and I drink deeply.

She moves back down, one hand on each thigh, and gives her full attention to the wetness she finds there. Thrusting her tongue in and out of me, she nuzzles my clit with her nose, bringing me higher. She withdraws and enters me with one finger, two, three, four- stretching me, testing to see what I can withstand. I am aching for her, but I don't say a word. I might die if she leaves me like this, tied up and unable to do anything about it.

I hear her open the lube and slather it liberally on her hand; she applies it to my entrance for good measure, although I'm sure I'm wetter than I've ever been. Slowly, so slowly, she pushes her entire fist into me, gently, kissing my clit and rubbing my stomach as she works her way all the way in, deeper, deeper. She starts to fuck me with her arm, slowly at first and then more frenzied as her own passion grows. Suddenly I am at the edge; she gives me a simple command: "Come." I go rigid, screaming and gasping and I can see waves crashing over the ocean, rivers of light pouring from the moon, stars and trees dancing and singing. It is more intense, more pure, sweeter, and richer than I have ever known. Orgasm doesn't quite cover it- it is too long, too beautiful. While I am still trying to catch my breath, she removes her fist and enters me – hard and fast.

She fucks me with purpose, her nails ripping into my skin, her teeth fastened on my nipple. I am gone; nothing remains of me except for her: her pleasure, her passion. She possesses me completely, we are one person, and she fills me to the brim. As she begins to shake with climax, she whispers in my ear, "Come again." And I do.

When we regain our breath, she collapses on top of me, hand on hand, breast on breast, and we kiss, sweetly, softly, gently. It lasts forever. I long to touch her, to return her embrace, to kiss every part of her, to take her into my mouth, but I am still tied up, and she's in charge. She bends and suckles my neck, my ears, and returns to my lips, kissing me until the orgasm has completely receded. Then she takes off my shackles, and oh so gently removes my blindfold.

We gaze into each other's eyes, living a thousand lives, dying a thousand deaths, speaking our hearts wordlessly. There are no words for this connection between us.

"Well done." She says.

All I can say is, "Thank you, ma'am."