Thank You, May I Have Another? Ch. 01

Story Info
Older wife struggles with her sub side.
2.5k words
4.43
64.7k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

Like many stories on sites like these, this one has a similar thread. Lori and John had been college sweet hearts and married very young. They were successful in all aspects of life; home, family and business. John recently turned fifty and Lori was quickly approaching the mark. They were by all appearances the happy all American couple. Their two sons were both in college and they had begun to reacquaint themselves.

As young lovers they had been adventurous and spontaneous. Then the restrictions of parenthood and the stress of John's career put their sex life into a more routine and though not boring, a more sedate lifestyle. No longer did Lori surprise John at the door naked. Rarely did he pick up flowers, or take her roughly in the kitchen. In other words their life had become like most married couples; predictable.

Once their youngest went off to college Lori, started to work part time, donating her services to a community organization.

Lori began to take more of an interest in her body. She had never let herself go, but she was a little heavier than she wanted and her hair and make up always took a second seat to her 'Mom' schedule. John, noticed and was pleased with her subtle changes and since he had built a very successful business he had the ability to be flexible with his time.

When both sons returned for Thanksgiving break they noticed their Mothers more trim figure and how she had given up the sweats and tennis shoes for more attractive clothes. Make no mistake, the boys knew from the glint in their Father's eye and the playful interaction, their parents had rekindled their love affair. Both left for school, pleased to see the happiness of their parents. If either boy thought along the lines of a better sex life they kept it to themselves.

Lori also began to spend some of her mornings on the internet. The vast amount of information fascinated her. In time she began to find sexual sites and found most of them boring and offensive. Somehow, she one day ended up in a BDSM story site and read a story about a dominate and submissive relationship. D/s for short. Lori found herself aroused by the story and searched for more similar in vein. She would often leave the den and masturbate in the bedroom while thinking of the stories; always putting herself in the submissive role.

Never being one to hide anything from her husband, one night after a few glasses of wine she showed John some of the story sites. He read through her favorites and really didn't respond one way or another. They made love that night, but no differently then any other night. Lori fell asleep, resigning herself to the fact dominate and submissive games didn't seem to appeal to John and she sighed thinking she would never experience the passion of the women in the stories.

A few weeks later, John began a plan he had been working on since that night. After much research and checking Lori's favorite sites on the computer he felt he had a fairly good idea what his conservative, prim and proper wife was looking for. An analytical and orderly man, John approached this like most things in his life; deliberately.

He left for work like any other day, Lori already gone for the morning to the gym for her aerobic class. As he passed the kitchen table, he stopped, opened his briefcase and placed a Manilla envelope on the table.

Lori returned, her body aching from the work out and her leotard wet with perspiration. A bottle of water in one hand and her gym bag in the other she keyed in the alarm code and headed for the bedroom to shower. As she dropped her keys, as John knew she would, on the table her eye caught her name in large letters written across a legal size envelope. She recognized her husband's penmanship and figured it was some papers she needed to drop off at the lawyers, being they had been updating their trust and will.

She picked up the envelope and opened it. Inside was a single piece of paper with some text printed on it. Her eyes went to the first line and Lori stopped for a moment, put down her bag and water bottle and sat at the table. She felt her body respond to the words written.

Slut,

I will be home at seven sharp tonight. I expect the following orders to have been carried out. If not, there will be hell to pay. If this is not what you want, leave a message on my cell and it will never be mentioned again. Otherwise, here are your orders: 1. Shave your pussy

2. Go to the mall and purchase a black g-string and black thigh highs. I do not care if they are uncomfortable and annoying.

3. Purchase a pair of black 3 to 4 inch stiletto heels.

4. Go to a pet store and purchase a black dog collar and leash. I suggest you measure your neck with a piece of ribbon unless you want to try it on in the store.

5. At seven sharp. you will be wearing only the above items. You will be standing at the door with the leash in your mouth, legs spread at shoulder width and hands grasping your elbows behind your back.

6. Do not speak unless spoken to.

7. Refer to me only as 'Sir" and yourself as 'slut' All questions will be answered in full sentences.

John

Lori reread the words a dozen times. She could smell the odor of her perspiration mingling with the aroma of her pussy. She could not believe how close John had tapped into her secret thoughts. She went upstairs to her bathroom and removed her clothes. While the shower was warming up she looked at herself in the mirror. She saw a forty eight year old woman whose body had been good to her. Her breasts, sagged a bit but were nothing to be ashamed of. He stomach, while not rock hard, had a soft feminine curve that drew your eyes to the pussy below. Between her legs was a triangle of black hair. She had never been bald and hadn't really trimmed herself since this past summer. She smiled at herself, for she was pleased with what she saw. Lori knew, even now, her body would still catch men's glances when she entered a room.

Her fingers drifted through her coarse, curly hair and her finger easily dipped into her wetness. She fingered herself to orgasm while staring at her reflection.

At seven sharp, Lori was feeling excited and a bit odd, standing in the foyer of her house, clad only in a g-string and stockings and heels. She had opted for the higher of the heels John had requested and felt her toes beginning to ache. For years she had only bought 'sensible' and 'comfortable' footwear. Her nipples stood at attention and she knew the small wisp of cloth between her legs was already soaked with her secretions. Somehow Lori felt more naked at that moment then if she had been sans any clothing.

As the door opened she fought to keep her eyes cast downward as most submissives did in her stories. She heard the footsteps of her husband and could sense it was him without actually seeing him. Lori felt his presence, but a few feet away from her. She saw his hand moving upward and felt his finger under her chin, lifting her head so their eyes would meet.

She saw a firm and emotionless expression on John's face, but she could see his pleasure in the deep brown eyes looking into hers.

"Hello, Slut," his voice cracked a little giving away his excitement.

She smiled and was about to reply when a finger to his lips quieted her.

"Remember the rules! You will not speak, unless specifically asked to. The position you are in will be refereed to as 'Your greeting stance." Whenever I call or leave a note referring to you as 'slut', you will meet me dressed like this at the door. That includes when we are away at hotels and such. Therefore you best always bring your outfit."

His hand cupped her mound and she moaned as he pushed his palm against her. He was surprised at how wet she felt and when his finger slid by the g-string it entered into her cunt with a loud squishy sound. He saw her face redden from embarrassment.

"My slut is horny, I take it?"

"Yes, Sir"

His finger quickly withdrew from her pussy and he stepped back. He shook his head, as if disappointed and Lori remembered the list from that morning.

"I am sorry Sir, Yes, your slut is horny," she smiled and added, "very horny."

"You must be punished for not answering me in full sentences. Go to the bedroom, lie stomach down on the bed with your wrists crossed above your head. Your feet are to be flat on the floor and your legs spread. Hurry, I will be up shortly!"

Lori could not believe how quickly she responded; she felt funny running up the stairs with her tits bouncing and trying to balance on her heels. Yet she felt so excited at the same time. She followed his instructions and waited. And waited. After she saw twenty minutes pass on the digital clock on her night stand she heard him coming up the stairs. She could hear ice tinkling in a glass and guessed he had been nursing a drink downstairs while her legs were aching.

He stood behind her and kicked her legs a bit wider.

"When I say 'assume the position', this is how I expect to find you," he kicked her foot lightly and continued, "these will be refereed to as your 'spank me shoes'. Whenever you wear them you should expect punishment for whatever disobedience you have shown. You will thank me and ask for another during your punishment. If your arms ever move to ward off a blow, you will be tied and your punishment will be doubled."

His hand gently caressed her ass and she felt him softly slid her g-string to just above her knees. His hand cupped her pussy and his middle finger slipped easily inside.

"Who's cunt is this?"

"It is your cunt, Sir"

"And what can I do with it, slut?" his voice bellowed in their bedroom.

"Whatever you like, Sir," not entirely sure if that was an adequate sentence, Lori quickly added,"you can do whatever you like with your slut's cunt, Sir"

She felt him kneel behind her and his one hand spread her ass cheeks. The finger in her cunt slid out with an audible 'pop' and she felt it at the entrance to her asshole. As he slowly pushed it past her ring she tried to concentrate on relaxing herself. Anal play was an occasional part of their sex life, but she never much enjoyed it until this moment. She felt so wicked and degraded!

"Who's asshole is this?"

"It, it is your asshole, Sir...to use as you wish." Lori felt herself push back against his hand and shivered as his knuckle popped inside."

"Very good, slut." John's voice had deepened with self assurance. He pulled his finger out and with his left hand he pulled Lori's hair back, bringing her face off the bed. He took the finger that was in her cunt and ass and put it under her nose.

"You best be clean at these sessions, because you will be tasting whatever goes in your ass," with that he rubbed his finger on her lips and dropped her head on the bed.

"Remember to thank me for teaching you how to be better. These punishments are for your benefit."

With that he stood behind her and grabbed the leash. He pulled it hard enough so she felt the collar tighten and with his right hand he slapped her ass cheek. The room echoed from the cupped hand slap. The noise startled Lori much more than the actual hit. She really wished it would be harder.

"Well," he whispered.

"Thank you, May I have another?"

John, smiled to himself and compiled with her request. After fifteen swats on her cheeks he noticed the redness and wondered if he was hurting her. He stopped and listened to her heavy breathing and saw her hips pushing her pussy against the bed. Next time we better pull back the bedspread or it will have a permeant stain, he thought to himself.

"You did well, Slut," he pulled the leash and Lori stood on wobbly legs. Her eyes were wet with tears but her smile assured him she was not harmed in any way. "On your knees."

She dropped down in front of her husband of all these years and stared at the bulge in his levis. She wanted his cock more than ever. She was on fire.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It felt harder and bigger than ever before. He stroked it with one hand while his other rested on her head. He squeezed her forehead and directed her eyes to his.

"In time you will learn to obey and will be rewarded with pleasure," he rubbed his cock against her cheek, "but today you did not obey the rules. I cannot reward disobedience, no matter how insignificant it is."

He was now slapping her face with his cock. One cheek then the other, then her lips. He felt his desire building and knew he would climax soon. Lori had never liked to taste his cum and felt a facial was not sexy, but degrading. John was worried that she might not enjoy it and since this was just a game to spice up their sex life he directed his orgasm at her breasts. Shot after shot of cum splashed against her neck and tits. When he was done he smiled at her, tucked his cock in and stepped back.

Lori looked sexy, on her knees covered in cum. John turned to walk away and probably since he had climaxed his voice was much less domineering then before.

"After you clean up, Honey, want to go get something to eat?"

Lori watched as he left the room and felt so let down. Not allowing her to cum could have been sexy in its own way, but this was such a let down. She knew now this was a game for him and, though she would enjoy it as often as he wished she felt an emptiness. She wanted more and was afraid John didn't have it in him to give it to her.

Lori scooped some of the cum from her chest and slowly rubbed it on her cheek. Why didn't he cum on my face, or hold my head and fuck my throat? She closed her eyes and fingered herself till she came.

End of Part 1

evals22
evals22
311 Followers