Thank You Miss Landlady

Story Info
The 18 year old finds the sexy landlady alone...
778 words
3.87
58.6k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked into the apartment building and went to the one she was going to rent out and opened the door. She walked in and looked around making sure it was ready to go for the person meeting with her in fifteen minutes. She went to the back and stepped out side to smoke.

He walked into the apartment quietly and saw her folder on the kitchen counter. He knew she was there and what she was doing. He snuck around and waited to pounce upon the beautiful manager.

She walked back in and closed the patio door. She looked at her watch and walked towards the kitchen. He popped out of the hiding spot and crept up behind her as he eyed her nice ass. He stopped as she stood in the hallway looking at her phone as he got ready to pounce.

Jessica felt a hand grab her from behind and cover her mouth as the other one took the phone and threw it across the room. Then he grabbed her breast and squeezed as she struggled to get free. He grabbed her breast hard and twisted making her scream into his hand as he smiled and grew hard in his pants.

He pulled on her blouse and the buttons gave out, they popped off and opened her top showing her bra. She cried as he unhooked the front hook letting her nice c cups out into view. He squeezed and teased her now hard nipples as she wiggled around trying to get free. Her nice ass rubbing against his hard on was not helping her situation any as he enjoyed it.

Her tight slacks showed her ass off nicely as she continued to wiggle around and rub his cock with it. He moved his hand from her tit down her waistband and under her panties. Her eyes widened as she felt his fingers rubbing her pussy and then they slid in. She let out a whimper as he fingered her as she opened her legs more. She slowed down on the struggled as she moaned as his fingers explored her hole. He smiled as he felt her get wet.

Jessica felt herself give in as he got her off. She undid her slacks and let them fall revealing her panties. He laughed as she kissed his hand as he got a third finger into her wet pussy making her moan more.

"Seems like you need a good lay!" He said as she got wetter.

Jessica felt her now soaked panties slip down her thighs and down to her ankles. She moaned as he got her off again with his fingers. He pulled them out and slapped her ass as she whimpered. He bent her over and pulled out his cock as he aimed and slowly sank into her wet pussy.

She moaned as he pulled her hair and thrusted deep into her tight body. He released her hair and held her hips as he pounded her fast and deep making her cum again. Her moans filled the empty apartment and echoed, as did the slapping of their bodies together. Jessica kept her eyes closed as she took the pounding.

She slid back and forth on his eighteen year old dick as her juices dripped to the clean carpet. She tried to keep her moaning down as she enjoyed it. He grunted as he rammed deep with each thrust making sure Jessica loved it.

She grew weak in the knees and fell to them as he fell with her and shoved her face to the floor and continued pounding her. With her ass up in the air he got even deeper as she let out the loud moans and cries of pleasure. He slapped her ass a few times as he rammed into her hard and deep making her cum again. He laughed as he kept doing it as her cum flowed out around his cock.

Jessica grew tired and even weaker as the eighteen year old man began to wear out himself. He was slowing down when he shoved in deep once more and began filling her body with his cum. He groaned and smiled as he thrusted two last times emptying his sack.

He pulled out and let the juice drip onto her ass cheek as he picked up her blouse and wiped his cock off. He put it away as she laid face down and ass up still. He smiled at the sight and took a quick pic as he left her alone in the apartment. She laid there exhausted from the sex. He walked out of the building and onto the next.