Thank You Miss Maggie

Story Info
The horny ex-student returns for his favorite teacher...
1k words
3.94
37.1k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was the hottest teacher at the high school and one of the hottest. She walked down the hall as her high hells clicked on the tile floor. School had just let out and she was in charge of the detention class after school. She opened the door and walked in as the two seniors sat down and smiled at their hot teacher. Maggie looked at them as she stood behind her desk and read off their names, they answered.

She sat down and began grading papers as they worked on a plan to get her. Maggie was well known around the school for teasing the male students with her nice rack and nice round ass. She always wore tight clothing and liked to show her well endowed cleavage.

She graded papers and didn't see the two boys texting their ideas to each other. The bell rang and it was time to leave, they laughed as they walked past her and glanced down at the low cut top. They left as one sneaky ex-student walked by and saw Maggie leaving the detention guy.

She walked towards the bathroom as he followed looking at her tight skirt and nice ass as it swung with her walking. Her nice tits bounced with each step as she went. He smiled as his eighteen year old cock grew hard. He was ready to get up her skirt.

She went into the teachers bathroom and put her work bag down. She used the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror fixing her blouse and hair. She reapplied her red lipstick and looked in the other mirror as he stood there smiling as her skirt had rode up a little bit showing more than normal.

"You aren't supposed to be in here." Maggie said turning around and seeing him.

"I know." He said looking her up and down.

"Then what are you doing in here?" Maggie asked putting her lipstick away.

"I really liked your class Miss Maggie. Seeing you always made my day." He said stepping closer to her as he got a harder dick. "Now I came in here to thank you in my own special way." He said smiling as he got closer to the teacher.

"Um, well, I am glad you liked it. You graduated last year didn't you?" Maggie asked looking down and seeing him undo his pants, "What are you doing?!" She said as he grabbed her arms and kissed her red lips as she struggled.

"Don't fight it, just let me do this to you." He whispered in her ear as he kissed her neck and bit it gently as she rolled her eyes back fighting the feeling that he was giving her.

She felt his hand cup her right breast and squeeze it as her nipple grew hard. He pinched the nipple poking out and pulled it making her moan. He continued to kiss her as his tongue touched hers and she started kissing back instead of fighting. Maggie was slowly losing her control as his hands opened her blouse and exposed her pink bra. The bras clasp was on the front making it easy access as he opened it and her breasts were completely exposed as his hands squeezed and teased them.

Maggie's panties were growing moist as she got turned on by the ex student. His lips moved from her mouth to her breasts as he sucked them and used his teeth to pull her nipples making her moans louder in the bathroom. Maggie felt his hands pull her skirt up around her waist letting her pink thong get exposed. She felt his fingers sliding back and forth on her wet panties as he continued to tease her sensitive breasts.

Her thong was slid down and fell to her ankles as her wet, shaved pussy was exposed. She moaned and sighed as his fingers slid inside her tight hole. She closed her eyes as he fingered her fast and deep. Her juices flowed down his hands and dripped to the floor as her moans grew louder.

He moved his sticky fingers away and spun her around. He bent her over the sink and slapped her round ass cheek as she jumped and yelped with each slap. She was enjoying the spanking as he stopped and grabbed her short brown hair. She looked in the mirror and smiled as he shoved his cock into her wet and willing pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned as he thrusted over and over into her tight body.

Her moans filled the bathroom as his cock filled her hole. Her cum dripped to the tile floor as he slid in and out of the beautiful woman. She bounced back and forth as her nice tits swayed and hit the sink. He pulled her hair harder making her moans louder as her pussy tightened around his cock making him grunt and slam it into her hard over and over as she got off. Her cum seeped out around his cock as he smiled and continued pounding his favorite teacher.

He shoved deeper and deeper as he went faster. Maggie felt herself get off as he hit his climax and got off inside her. He grunted as he slammed in and out fast making sure his cock had emptied into her. He released her hair as she looked down at the sink, breathing heavy. He pulled out and used her blouse to clean off his cock. She fell to her knees and turned and sat on her ass as she looked up at him. He smiled at her pretty face. She leaned back on the stall as he zipped up his pants.

"I've waited to do that for a while." He said walking away and leaving her alone in the bathroom, naked and used. "First your boss, now your sexy ass." He said laughing as the bathroom door closed. "I wonder which sexy one is next!" He said walking down the hall and tossing Maggie's thong to the ground.