Thank You Miss Principal

Story Info
He's 18 and nailing the principal...
1.2k words
3.85
87.9k
54
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked down the hall towards the exit. It was the last day of her work till next school year and she was happy to have her time off. She was the principal of the high school. She was almost to the door when she stopped and turned around. They were finishing cleaning and locking up as she smiled and walked outside towards her car.

He was watching her as she walked. Her tits bounced with each step and her round ass jiggled just a little bit. He smiled as he grew hard and he rubbed it as he made sure he was ready. He began going towards her car as he eyed her tight skirt and nice legs. She was to her car and looking for her keys as he made his move.

She didn't hear him as he ran up behind her with his cock out. She unlocked the door just as he grabbed her from behind and covered her mouth. His other hand worked at getting her skirt up and showing her pink thong and nice ass. He fought and won. She felt her thong get ripped away as he shoved up into her tight ass and anal fucked her!

She cried as he invaded her tight asshole. He grabbed her blouse and pulled, buttons gave as her pink bra was exposed. He found the clip between her double d's and then let them out to breath! She never would have dreamed this would happen in broad daylight, at her work, but he was still butt fucking her as she took it.

He spun her around and her eyes widened as she saw the attacker! He smiled as he slammed her back against the car and lifted her legs. She shook her head as he entered her tight pussy. She didn't believe her own student, who just graduated the night before, was giving her a fucking she won't forget. He smiled as he kissed her red lips and whispered in her ear.

"I turned 18 today, this is the best birthday gift ever! Thank you, Miss Maria." He said kissing her neck and leaving a hickey.

She didn't respond, just kept taking the fucking as her body enjoyed a dick. He laughed as he watched her tits bounce with every thrust. He sucked her nipples and bit them slightly as she moaned. Maria was a sexy Latina with a great body. Most her students jerked off thinking about her, especially when her bikini pictures were leaked. He instead was fucking her good as her cum dripped from her pussy, he knew she loved it.

"Miss Maria, I've been waiting the past four years to fuck you and now, it is so great to get you off!" He said as she looked at him with teary eyes.

"Protection?" She asked in a whisper.

"Just hope you're on the pill bitch! If not, I'm going to be a daddy!" He laughed as he locked lips with her and shoved deeper into her body.

She moaned as his cock dug deeper than her own husband ever did. She held his shoulders as she got bounced up and down on his dick. He sucked and teased her tis as she got off again, her body enjoyed the sex.

Her pussy tightened as she got off. He grunted and continued to fuck her as it got tighter around his dick. He laughed as she held her eyes closed and looked up as her mouth opened letting out sounds of pleasure. He held her keys and unlocked the doors. She felt him deep inside her and smiled as it felt good.

He continued to fuck the sexy principal as she grew weak from the fucking. He pulled out and opened the back door. He shoved her in on all fours and stood outside the car, fucking her as the car rocked. She had not had sex in a car since she was in high school, now she was working at a high school getting fucked in her car in the parking lot! He smacked her firm ass cheek and she whimpered but loved it.

"Like being spanked I take it?" He said smacking her again as her pussy tightened "You're a dirty girl!" He said as he smacked it over and over making her cum flow more.

Maria loved the way his dick felt in her body. She knew he pretty much forced her into it, but now, she was accepting it as he pounded her deeper than her husband did. Her tits swayed as the motion of the fucking made them. Her ass had a red hand print from him spanking her. She was loving it!

He smiled as her pussy was welcoming more and more. He grabbed her long, black hair and pulled as he shoved into her faster making her moans louder. She felt herself building up as her pussy got invaded by his cock. He pulled her hair more as she moaned louder! Her pussy tightened with excitement as his had grabbed her neck and tightened, choking her a little. Her cum flowed again as it seeped out around his cock as he was ramming it in and out of her faster. Maria felt herself keep getting off as he had his way with her!

"Don't' stop!" She said as he continued fucking her at the fast pace. "Ohhh yesss!" She cried as another orgasm hit.

"Oh fuck!" He said as he kept fucking her and feeling himself close to exploding.

Maria was worn out as he continued the real fast pace. Then he slowed down and slammed it into her deep making her moan. He held it there as he flooded her pussy with his boys. He smiled as it felt good cumin inside her. She crawled forward and rolled to her back looking at him as his dick dripped cum onto her leather seat. She smiled as she laid her head back and closed her eyes. Maria laid still as her body still was recovering for a moment. He walked around to the other side of the car and opened the door.

He pulled Maria towards him and shoved his cock into her mouth and face fucked her to clean off the cum. He smiled down at her as she starred up at him, sucking his cock clean. Her tongue teased the tip of his dick as he felt her hand grab and play with his ball sack.

"I knew you was enjoying it." He said as he was close to getting off and fed her a few shots of cum then pulled out.

Her eyes widened as he shot cum in her face, on her neck and her tits, He laughed and jerked t to keep the cum flowing to cover the sexy Maria. She didn't try to stop him as he covered her face. She was so exhausted from the fucking and the heat that she was close to fainting. He used her black hair to wipe off his dick and he put his cock in his pants. He looked around and shoved her into the car and closed the door. He left her in the car unconscious as he went home to have his birthday party.