Thank you, Mr. Brooks

Story Info
An ex-student gives her teacher a special thank-you.
3.6k words
4.13
24.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello? Mr. Brown? Are you busy right now?"

The balding man sitting at the old wooden desk, as was his usual practice, didn't even look up as he answered the question, holding up a solitary finger in a very obvious, and very annoying, injunction to wait, "Just a moment, young lady, and I'll be right with you. Why don't you take a seat?" His hand vaguely indicated one of the desks lined up in neat rows.

Jamie looked with amusement at the battered, graffiti-strewn desk, with it's attached chair. With an internal shrug, she slid onto the hard plastic seat, crossing her legs under the thin writing surface. She hadn't actually sat in one of these things in over six years, although she had used one for another purpose.

As she sat there, she took the time to study the diminutive man. Really, she supposed, he hasn't changed at all in the intervening years, and she couldn't decide if that was a good thing or a bad thing. His head still reflected light in the most preposterous way, and she suspected that the man reason he wore a full beard was because of a weak-looking chin. Not that it really would have mattered; somewhat overweight and completely unremarkable looking, he was never a danger as a lady-killer. However, her perception of him had certainly changed: He was no longer the source of dread and fear that he had previously been.

She felt a wry smile starting to creep onto her face as she thought about how things had changed, and how much more free she currently felt. But then she remembered why she was there, and she knew if he saw this look on her face, the entire mood of the conversation would be different than she wanted it to be. So she schooled her features, attempting a look of respectful civility.

Finally, after a lengthy period of time where Jamie felt that it almost had to be on purpose to keep her waiting, he looked up from his papers to see who was intruding in his classroom, "Ah, you're not one of my students, are you? My apologies, I should not have kept you waiting like that." His eyes betrayed the fact that he did recognize her as someone he had met before, even if he could not place her.

Jamie really had to fight to keep her features neutral. The tone he used demonstrated absolutely no remorse for his rudeness, the pitiful attempt at an apology was obviously borne out of his sense of propriety, and he just as clearly had no idea that it was actually more annoying than if he had said nothing at all. My God, she thought, he even treats other adults this way.

"No, Mr. Brown, I'm not. Or at least, I haven't been, for some time."

"Ah, I see. A former student. Forgive me if I can't place you at the moment, you've caught me off-guard. This isn't exactly the, uh.... time of year when former students usually drop by, and I wasn't expecting it." Jamie had absolutely no trouble deciphering this statement as a lie. Clearly this teacher almost never received visits from old students, and she wasn't surprised. Who would ever look back at this man and remember him as a favorite? She knew that if he had been standing, his little speech would have been accompanied by his annoying hand-gesture, sliding his hands up and down, palms together, his fingers sliding in and out of each other.

"That's all right, I understand. My name is Jamie Smith, and I was in your class eight years ago for 10th grade English. I wouldn't really expect you to remember me. I didn't exactly excel in your class, so I wouldn't exactly have been a favorite."

"Oh, I never played favorites in my classes."

"I'm sorry, that's not what I was trying to say, I never felt like you played favorites." This was a true statement. Mr. Brown had seemed to dislike all of his students equally.

"Regardless, you are correct, and I can't place you."

"Well, perhaps this will help." Jamie handed over a picture of herself from back in high school. She had tried to be as non-vain as possible, and she felt that the picture represented the way she looked most of the time that she had been in this place. Not that she looked all that different now, but she wanted to jog this man's memory as much as possible.

"Ah yes... that certainly is more familiar, but I'm afraid still only as a face."

"Well, there was one incident where you dealt with me directly. You pulled me aside after class once because you had seen me ride across the crosswalk on my bicycle, and you explained to me that the crosswalk was only for pedestrians, and that I should walk my bike across in the future." Of course, 'explained' was an understatement. His demeanor at the time had been much more aggressive. When she told others about the experience, 'chewed out' was usually the way she described it.

However, this didn't help either. Obviously, she was one of many who had violated this pet peeve of his.

"Regardless... what have you been up to since you left my class? Did you go to college?"

"Yes, actually. I actually went to an Ivy League university where I graduated with honors. At the moment I am continuing an athletic career while I work part-time towards a Master's degree."

"Well isn't that wonderful." Now it was obviously the man's turn to school his reactions, although it was obvious to Jamie that he did not mean what he said. Clearly there was a hint of surprise at her success, however she could not decide if this was because he was starting to remember her, or if it was because he didn't think much of his students in general.

Nonetheless, she decided to respond at face value, "I'm pretty happy with it. I'm not sure exactly where I'll go with it, but I'm leaving open a lot of options."

"Yes, well, that certainly is what we preach to our students. It's nice to see that the message gets through, at least to some. Well, may I ask what is the purpose of your visit?" His manner had turned a little more gruff, and Jamie wondered if there was some resentment there, the way some parents don't want their children to achieve more than they did.

"Well, in a nutshell, as I got a little older, and looked at the world, and saw what I thought was good, and what I thought was not so good, and what I saw were forces for improvement, I came to the conclusion that the most important thing in the world is education. And, as one writer put it, "If life were based on what is rational, elementary school teachers would be signing fat contracts...""

"Oh." The man was obviously surprised to hear such complimentary comments about his profession, "So, you're going around thanking the teachers that you liked?"

"No, not exactly. Because, to be honest, I think you're a terrible teacher. I think you turned more student off on academics than the other way around." She couldn't honestly imagine a student that would actually learn to love academics in this class, "However, I can't deny that you were obviously very passionate about teaching. You clearly put a huge effort into your work, and that's certainly worth something."

His gruff manner had returned, "Well then, what exactly is this? Are you thinking that you're going to get me to alter my teaching methods?"

"Oh, no, absolutely not. While I believe that people are capable of a certain amount of change in their lives, I have little doubt that you are so set in your ways that you would not be capable of a worthwhile change."

"Then would you explain what exactly you are here for?"

Jamie chewed her lip as she debated exactly how much she should tell this man, "Here's the thing: you were right that I've gone around and thanked... profusely... the teachers that I liked. In fact, I've already been back to this school on a number of occasions, and had really thought that I was done here a year ago. And at the time I had considered visiting you, because as I say, your zeal is certainly worth something."

"So I was so bad that you couldn't even stop by for a simple thank you?"

"It's not a simple thank you. Anyway, I decided against it, for obvious reasons. But then, a few months ago, as I was surfing the net, I came upon this website..."

After a scant few seconds of silence, the man could not hold his impatience to get this now-painful conversation over with, "Yes?"

"And well, it was about younger women, and older men. And sometimes the men were not the nicest. And somewhere along the line me coming here to visit you didn't sound so bad."

Again there was a long pause, but this time it was the man's turn to search for the right words, "Are you telling me you were looking at a porn site?"

"Well, yes." Jamie felt like she should say more, but she could see the wheels turning in the man's head, and decided to let him talk.

"And you enjoyed seeing images of older men... having sex... with younger women?"

"Yes."

"And now you're here." The man shook his head, obviously trying to find the flaw in his thoughts, "It almost sounds like you're offering to have sex with me, in some weird sort of thank you."

"Yes, Mr. Brown, you've got it right."

The older man just stared at her in the face for a long while, looking for the deception that a voice in his head told him had to be there, "And you're doing this despite the fact that I'm not that nice, like the men on that website."

"No! Well, I mean yes, that's true, but that's not what I mean."

In a moment, the man's budding confidence was shattered, sure that he was finally being shown the error in his logic. Jamie saw him start to pull away, and she got up out of the chair to approach the teacher's desk, "No, what I mean is... that during... while they were having sex, they were not the nicest. And from what I remembered of you, I thought that you might appreciate the chance to, well... discipline a former student."

Now the man's mind was obviously blown. She was sure that he wasn't even seeing her as his mind tried to wrap itself around the implications of what she was saying. Finally he came back and leered openly at her, his eyes traveling over her athletic body in a way he had not allowed before this, "I hope you're not kidding, little girl."

Jamie took a deep breath, "No, I'm not kidding. A friend knows that I'm here and what I'm doing. Don't try to gag me, and if you hear the word 'palace' then you had better stop what you're doing. Keep your urine and feces to yourself, and anything else we can deal with on a case-by-case basis." Jamie reached into her purse, and pulled out some rope. "You're free to use the rope on me to bind me, but try not to cut off my circulation." One more time she reached into the purse, and pulled out a bottle of lube, "I suggest you use this if there is any question it's needed. It'll make me a lot less likely to call a halt."

Smiling for the first time in this strange conversation, the teacher motioned to the spot in front of him, "Show me what you mean. Kneel down in front of me."

Without a word or a change of expression, Jamie walked around the desk and sank down onto her knees in front of the man, her face turned up to him. Mr. Brown leaned forward and took her face in his hands, holding her firmly. Suddenly, her face was covered in his saliva. Instinctively she tried to back away, disgust evident on her face, but his grip kept her in place. After a few seconds, she settled back in her place, her expression schooled back to neutrality, waiting.

"God, even if you had backed out right then, it would have been worth it. Okay now, open up your mouth." Jamie knew what was coming next, but she still had to close her eyes, and she jumped at the noise and the sensation of impact in her mouth as he spit into her.

When she finally opened her eyes, she saw his face still close to hers, his gaze drinking in the moment, and the look of her face, still showing his saliva on it, "You're not going to wipe that away, do you understand?"

"Yes, I do."

"All right then. Now, the school is still pretty busy, but it'll be a graveyard in about another half hour. What to do until then... Ah...."

He rolled back on his chair, exposing the empty nook under his desk, "Get in there, and you're going to suck me off until it's clear enough to do more."

Jamie crawled quickly over to slide herself back into the empty space. Once he had rolled his chair back into place, she reached forward to undo his pants and slide his cock out. He was already raging hard, which disappointed her a little, as she really enjoyed feeling a dick get hard in her mouth, but this wasn't about her, or at least it wasn't supposed to be. She immediately took him deep into her mouth, and from the grunt of surprise she knew that he hadn't expected her to be so forthright.

This wouldn't be the first time she gave an extended blowjob, and she got to work. She had been working to bypass her gag reflex over the last few years, with mixed success. Even though this man was not particularly large, she still felt the familiar convulsions as her body worked to accommodate the shaft. The chuckle she heard told her that he knew what had happened, and was pleased with it.

When the door opened, she almost immediately felt his hand unnecessarily rush to the back of her neck, holding her in place, as if she had needed the command to continue the blowjob while he spoke to someone else. She had expected nothing less. The new arrival was a female student, asking for leniency about some assignment or other. Mr. Brooks seemed to take great pleasure in denying her request, even more than Jamie had ever remembered while she had been a student. Jamie was sure that the girl had been on the verge of crying before she left.

Once the girl had gone, the man leaned back so that he could look at Jamie as she worked on his shaft, "Did that little scene annoy you?"

"Yes, but it's not my place to say anything."

"No, it isn't." The man sat back up, and commenced to work, or at least pretending to work while continuing to be serviced. More than once he placed his hand on her head and instructed her to slow down, until she was barely moving on him.

Finally, after all sounds had ceased from the hallway, she felt a hand in her hair, roughly pulling her out from beneath the desk, "You're right... I'm going to really enjoy disciplining you, for all of those students that have pissed me off in here. And I think I'm going to start by spanking your nasty ass. Do you have anything to say to that?"

"No, other than: I've been spanked before, and I can take quite a lot."

"Oh, really?" Using the grip in her hair, he pulled her abruptly across his lap, pushing her head down towards the floor. Using his other hand he slid the skirt up over her hips, and whistled as he saw she wasn't wearing any underwear, "You are a slut, aren't you?"

"I didn't see any reason to wear underwear, Mr. Brooks."

The first smack seemed to reverberate through the room, as Jamie's muscles clenched with the blow. The moan of pain mixed with pleasure that escaped her lips drove the older man to swing again. This was no sensual, artful, methodical spanking. He struck her again and again, and while her moans and yelps got louder and louder as her discomfort grew, it was he that tired before she reached any sort of limit. The man looked at his hand in awe, stinging heartily. "It's okay, Mr. Brooks. I understand that you can't really beat me that hard."

Jamie could almost feel his rage as the spanking began anew, the adrenaline obviously counter-acting his fatigue and pain. Finally, with Jamie crying openly (but not giving her safe word), his strikes slowed to a stop, both of them gasping for air. He looked down at her bright-red ass for a few moments before roughly pushing her off his lap, letting her crumple into a heaving pile on the floor.

After a short rest, he reached for the rope and inexpertly tied her hands behind her back, "All right... on your knees, head down."

Jamie levered herself up onto her knees, and placed her cheek on the cold tile. She let herself moan as she felt his fingers start to probe between her legs. She was glad that she was dripping wet as he roughly pushed his fingers into her pussy. However, when his thumb started to press into her anus, she grunted through clenched teeth, "Lube."

Soon enough she felt the cool liquid pouring onto her anus, quickly followed by his thumb again as he pushed quickly into her. Jamie let herself moan loudly as he stimulated her, bucking her hips to meet his fingers.

"Um, Mr. Brooks... this has been going on for a while... maybe you want to do something else... like fucking me?"

"Shut up, we'll get to that."

Knowing full well what she was saying, and what reaction she was likely to get, "It's okay, I understand... you're probably a premature ejaculator, and you don't want to waste it."

Again she knew she had pushed his buttons. She heard him get up, and when he returned, she felt a small pressure on her backside, and it didn't feel like skin. She heard him say in a controlled rage, "You will learn to respect your elders." The touch disappeared, followed almost immediately by an intense pain. He had gone and gotten the yardstick and was continuing the beating.

After just a few strikes, Jamie was sure she was going to have to use her safe word, but it seemed that he sensed it, and backed off slightly. For an interminable time he kept her right on that edge, exacting every bit of revenge he could out of the young body before him.

Finally she could hold herself up no longer, and she crumpled to the floor again, her sobs filling the room. The clatter of the yardstick as it was thrown to the side did not register at all.

Rough hands turned her back onto her stomach, now fully laid out on the floor. Almost immediately she felt her anus being probed again, but this time it was his cock demanding entry instead of his thumb. Still well-lubricated, he thrust himself abruptly into her, ignoring her yelps of pain as she was suddenly stretched out. Giving full throat to her discomfort, she waited in agony for her body to accommodate the intrusion. She wanted to beg him to slow down, and did, but he paid her no mind. His thrusts were insistent and frenzied as he plowed into her over and over again.

Just as she felt she might be able to endure this, a new pain consumed her as she felt him take a handful of her hair and pull back sharply. Each thrust brought a new searing pain as he used the grip in her hair to pull himself into her time after time.

Jamie heard a nasty laugh, "There's something I've always wanted to do." The grip in her hair shifted, and Jamie felt his fingers probe at her mouth. She had been fish-hooked. His fingers pulled the corners of her mouth back painfully and degradingly as he jerked back on her time and again. Jamie's neck and back burned in pain in the unnatural position.

"All right you nasty little slut. Now it's time for you to cum. Not because I want you to be enjoying this, but because I always want you to remember that I made you cum by treating you like a dirty little slut. Like the piece of garbage you are."

The words flooded through her, and she immediately felt her body respond. A large part of her rebelled at the thought, and tried to fight it, but that only seemed to make it worse. The more she thought about it, the closer she came. Her cries of pain changed in tone, until they obviously were more pleasure than pain. The older man continued his degrading demands in her ear until she burst loudly into orgasm.

Jamie barely felt herself being let go and flipped onto her back as the orgasm consumed her. Later, she would vaguely remember something being forced into her mouth, which she had to assume was his cock. The light drops of semen hitting her face didn't register at all, although she would see and feel them later.

When she finally became aware of her surroundings, it was to see Mr. Brooks standing at the door, briefcase in hand, looking back at her with a look of disgust, "You have five minutes to get out before I call security." Jamie was unsurprised that her hands were still bound, but then, she didn't really think he'd call security. In fact, she had a good idea that he wouldn't mind disciplining her again. And neither would she.