Thank You Pt. 01

Story Info
Dealing with a breakup is hell, but one thing could help.
10k words
4.4
14.1k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
610 Followers

All characters in this story are over 18 years of age. This story is not about pure sex and takes time to develop.

*****

Blake sat down at the dimly lit office desk and put pen to paper.

"I woke up late yesterday and missed the bus. There will surely be hell to pay. Drank way too much last night even though I've got a mountain of bills to pay. My head just throbs with pain. I wasn't able to sleep again. Wonder why I even went to bed at all. My mind just filled with you.

The morning rain fogged up my window. The day has been so gloom. Took her picture off my wall today. It reminded me of her and made me feel so sad.

I'm was late for work again; third time in just a week. Will be lucky if I still even have a job at all. Even when I am there, they all imply that I may not last through the day.

Work has dragged and finally the day is through. Burst through my door; home at last. All I can think about is you. Even if my house caught on fire, I wouldn't have a clue because you consume me. And I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life. Just to spend Saturday with you made it the best day of my life."

Blake folded the paper and placed it in an envelope, licked it, and placed a stamp on the outside. He addressed the envelope and placed it in the mail. Strolling back into the house, he fell back into his recliner and kicked up the foot rest. His mind went back to the house party.

A smile washed across his face, remembering her hips sway with each movement as she bent over to take a shot on the pool table. Moments later, she was dancing with her best friend; laughing as if she had no care in the world. Glancing in his direction, from time to time, she made sure he was still paying attention. It was as if she were an actress on stage, putting on an academy award winning performance that seemed genuine and real. In a matter of hours, his outlook and attitude had changed from despair to bliss.

Too close to the moment, he was unable to judge whether it was simply rebound emotions or an unrealized opportunity that had been waiting for the right moment to present itself to him. Either way, he was going to embrace all the glory and joy the situation created and pray it did not end anytime soon.

He wished she was in his arms again, able to feel her soft body and warm skin once more. Next time, he would not let her escape his grip until he has had enough. He knew it would never be enough though. Holding her for a lifetime would seem too short. His fragile heart had been put back together with superglue and prayers that the glue would last for eternity.

He drifted off to bed, wanting the highlight reel of the special night to play on a loop throughout the night. The cool sheets felt delightful against his skin as he rolled over onto his side, clenched his pillow, and closed his eyes. Her dark hair, big smile, protruding cheeks, and playful personality danced through his mind.

For the first time in months, perhaps years, he woke before the morning sun. The brisk air filled his lungs as he jogged along the side of the road. The pavement below his feet turned to sand. A preview of a rising sun began to paint across the large body of water. Waves lapped inches from his tennis shoes with each step. He wasn't sure if his heart raced from the exercise or from memories of the other night. The natural feeling of euphoria filled his body as serotonin flowed through his veins.

This was the closest replication of the feelings he experienced when she sat on his lap and looked back at him, happiness on her face. Her soft hand landing on his wrist felt like the touch of an angel. The sound of footsteps on the stairs heading toward the basement abruptly cut the moment short. Alison slid off his lap, quickly dashed half way across the room and grabbed her drink before Shila arrived at the bottom of the steps.

The eyes of Shannon darting back and forth between him and Alison, hinting that she knew there was something more going on than what the present situation portrayed. She grinned as she sipped from her cup and drifted toward Alison. The girls murmured to each other then shared a secret joke.

With a free moment to focus on how he was feeling inside, waves of happiness filled every inch of his body while endorphins pumped through his blood stream. Blood also flowed between his legs, causing him to become somewhat aroused. His penis began crawling up his leg and pressing against his jeans. He turned away from the females long enough for his erection to subdue then sat back down on his chair and waited for Billy and Jane to make their way back into the basement.

The thoughts flowed through his mind while he jogged. He felt himself growing hard once again and quickly adjusted himself, then erased the thoughts from his mind. It was not pleasant or comfortable to jog with a boner. He instead focused his attention on the rising sun reflecting off the water and listened to the sound of the waves as he finished his jog along the beach.

He made his way back home for a shower and took the opportunity to relieve his frustrations before preparing for work. He wished he had Alison's phone number so that he could contact her. Even though he knew where she lived, it would feel awkward to just approach her front door, especially if her parents or brothers answered the door.

Two days passed , he racked his brain wondering if she received and read his letter. A few hours into work, he heard a text alert. He swiped his phone screen and saw a text from a local number that was not stored in his contacts. It read, "How are you?" The message from an unknown person intrigued him. "I am fine and you?"

He stared at the phone screen for about a minute, almost willing a reply to appear. When a reply did not immediately come, he went back to work. With his focus on work, he had momentarily forgotten about the text until another text arrived. "Want to see you tonight :)" the text read.

Blake typed "Who is this?" before deleting it and typing "Is this who I think it is?"

Another text came through almost immediately. "Perhaps. Who do you think this is?"

Blake could feel his penis stirring again. He was almost certain this had to be her, but he didn't want to get it wrong. He thought for a few seconds, trying to decide how to reply. His fingers began typing, "Saturday night?"

It felt like an eternity before he received another text from the unknown number, though it was less than ten seconds. The only reply was a blushing emoji. This gave him more certainty that it was Alison, but he still was not 100% sure. He sent one last text. "5:30 at the rock crest?"

If this was Alison, she would know what his text meant. He waited for a reply, imagining how things would go later in the day. Joyfulness flowed through his veins once again. He waited impatiently for a reply, hoping it was who he thought. To his dismay, several minutes passed without a reply. He noticed time was quickly passing and that he was not getting much work done, so he resumed his work.

As he was heading to lunch, he checked his phone, surprised to find an unread text. He quickly clicked on the awaiting message, impatiently waiting for the full message to appear on the screen while he walked down the hallway. "Sorry for late reply, boss was near me. Can't wait to see you there!"

The second half of the day seemed to move at snail pace. His preoccupied mind distracted him from doing much work, though he tried his best to stay focused. Alison and him had known each other for two years now. She was the best friend of Shila, the woman who recently ripped his heart into pieces when he saw her making out with another guy.

Blake had always admired Alison's playful personality, athletic ability, and drive, but more so her pretty features. His mind had wondered a few times what her full lips would taste like, what her full ass would feel like in his hands, what she looked like under all her clothes. He had seen a few brief views of her in a swimming suit which were just enough to tease his imagination, but he always brushed off any stray thoughts of her. She was a friend of his girlfriend so he knew there was a very slim chance of ever knowing her more than as a friend.

The past few weeks things increasingly grew weird between him and Shila. He didn't know what he had done to make Shila angry and detached from him. He had thought things were going great. After seeing her kissing another man, it all made sense. Coincidentally, Alison had seemed to drift away from Shila over the past few weeks as well. Did the two events have anything to do with each other?

The waves were crashing against the bottom of the rock crest as Blake sat on a large, flat rock. The rock was sitting low enough that no one could see him unless they walked to the edge of the beach and looked down over the large pile of rocks. This part of the beach was rarely traveled because grass had starting to grow through the sand and the rocks made the water inaccessible from the beach without climbing down them.

Sensing movement behind him, Blake turned around to see the image of an angel in flesh. He quickly stood up and offered a hand to help Alison navigate her way down the two steep rocks in flip flops. The constant smile on her face seemed larger than usual. She leaned in and gave him a hug, as she had always done when they met. This time, he was surprised she held on longer.

He wrapped his arms around her entire body until his hands were pressing against her rib cage. He could feel her chest pressed against him and held her tight until she gave the indication that she was ready to be let go.

A few moments passed before Alison took a half step back and looked him in the eyes. He could see sadness in her eyes and a straight face unfamiliar to her personality. She took a deep breath before she began to speak.

"I am sorry Blake. I knew that Shila was messing around on you and told her she was an idiot to cheat on a man who treated her so well and had done so much for her. She said she wouldn't get caught and all would be fine. That is when I told her we could no longer be friends. She has been my friend for years, but I cannot be friends with someone who acts like that. She called me a bitch as I walked away."

Blake's heart sank into his stomach. This was not how he expected things to go. He didn't want to think about Shila anymore. Thoughts of her brought back too much pain. He wanted to focus instead on Alison.

"Why didn't you tell me she was cheating on me?"

Alison looked down at her feet. "I wanted to...I really did. It is hard. There was just no time when I was alone with you and unfortunately you found out before I had a chance to say anything. I am really sorry. I know you really liked her. It is better that you found out who she really is though."

"Thanks for being honest with me. Is that why you asked to meet with me?"

"That was part of it."

Blake cupped her chin and lifted her head so that he could look into her gorgeous brown eyes. She hesitated to look him in the eyes for a moment. When she did make eye contact he asked, "What is the other part?"

Alison deep into his eyes as her face gravitated toward him. Her hands softly clasped the back of his neck; her head to moved toward him. She paused a moment, her lips a few inches from his mouth. It was as if she were asking if this is he wanted as well.

As Blake began leaning in, her eyes closed. Never in his life could he have imagined this moment would ever become reality. He had thought about it multiple times though it never really had any credence. Their lips softly pressed against each other. Alison kissed him aggressively, firmly holding the back of his neck. His arms firmly wrapped around her waist as the kiss continued.

She abrumptly pulled away and buried her face into his shoulder. Blake held her close to him. This was a dream coming true. He wondered if loving Shila was the gateway way to Alison. If not for dating her, he may have never gotten to know, joke around, or build a friendship with Alison.

Alison lifted her head slightly and pecked Blake on the neck before whispering into his ear. "I have wanted that for so long."

Blake chuckled and pushed her body back enough to look her in the eyes. "You have no idea."

She replied, "I never thought you liked me. I've always had a crush on you and was always jealous of Shila for dating you. When she started cheating, I couldn't be around her anymore. I didn't think I would have a chance with you though. I just didn't think you liked me that way. It wasn't until Saturday when you kept staring at me that I even thought I had a chance. I was waiting for you to make a move, but you didn't so I decided to make my own move. That was hen I sat on your lap."

A smile returned to both of their faces. Blake spilled his heart to her. "I wasn't even looking for someone else. My heart was broken by Shila. I have always admired you from afar, but I thought we would never be more than friends because I was in love with Shila and you were her best friend. Who would have thought she would lose both of us?"

Alison sighed. "It is a shame, but she deserved everything she has lost."

"God, you are so freakin' gorgeous. Sorry, I have wanted to say that to you for years now."

Alison began to blush. "Are you for real? I had a crush on you the first night we met at the bonfire by the beach. You were so nice and so cute."

Blake placed his hands on her hips, felt her bony hips, and pulled her to his body. His hands moved to the small of her back and held her close while pressing his mouth against her lips. His heart beat wildly and his penis began to stir as her soft cherry flavored lips seemed to melt in his mouth.

He felt her hands grab his ass cheeks as they continued to make out. His hands roamed up and down her back, causing her to moan softly as her upper body shuddered. Almost as if the world around him had been paused for the past few minutes and just now began playing once more, he heard the lapping of the waves on the rocks.

They broke the kiss long enough for them to sit down on the edge of the flat rock and let their feet dangle over the edge. Their lips connected again, drawn to each other like magnets. His hand brushed over her soft, brown hair as he focused on her lips. Their bodies drifted backwards until they were lying down on the large rock.

The cool air blew over them. When Blake's hands began to travel over her body, she surprised him by pushing his hands away. She broke the kiss, pulled back enough to look him in the face and smiled. "Let's go walk along the beach," she said standing up and taking him by the hand.

Carefully, they climbed up the rocks and strolled down the grass filled shoreline. As they continued to walk, the grass began to disappear and only wet sand remained. Blake held Alison's hand. Contact with her skin, combined with the prior events kept him in a state of horniness. He could not keep his eyes off her gorgeous face, sneaking in quick glances of her body.

Her frizzy hair, dimples, and full lips all made him want to kiss her more and more. He thought back to when they were playing pool a few days before. The sight of her ass while playing pool flashed through his mind.

Alison stopped, kicked off her flip flops, and encouraged him to wade in the water with her. He removed his shoes and socks then joined her. The cold water splashed against his ankles. Her laughter filled his ears as she danced around in circles. He wanted to tackle her and take her right there, but being the gentlemen, he reserved his desires.

Instead, he grabbed her under the armpits and swung her around. When he set her feet down into the water, he held her close and stared deep into her eyes. She had him hypnotized. Their lips gravitated toward each other until they connected. He kissed her as if he would never see her again.

The pain of the messy breakup with Shila was now furthest from his mind. Shila knew how much he loved her but thought she could do whatever she wanted because he would never leave her. All she would have to do is say she was sorry and that she messed up. She would come onto him strong and play the part of wanting him more than anything until he forgave her. Never did she think he would leave and be gone for good.

Alison pulled away and said, "I am getting cold. Let's go somewhere to warm up."

It was warm outside, but who was he to second guess her? Perhaps she wanted to leave and go somewhere more private. As they walked to the parking lot, Blake tried to convince her to ride with him and let him bring her back to her car later. She declined the offer and said she would follow him to the coffee shop.

At the coffee shop, Blake ordered a black coffee and hot chocolate. Alison took a seat at a small table in the corner. No one currently sitting near the table gave them a little privacy. She sat with her back to the wall, facing the counter. Blake handed her the cup of hot chocolate and took a seat next to her. She leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips followed with, "Thank you sir."

As they sipped their drinks, Blake placed his hand on her left knee. He began making small circles. She did not seem to mind and continued to chat with him so he began moving his hand slowly up her thigh. She continued to chat with him and even kept smiling as if she didn't even know his hand was touching her. His fingers continued to slowly inch toward her inner thighs. To his surprise, she spread her legs a little, rather than closing them and cutting him off.

When his hand moved inward, she leaned in, moaned, then whispered, "You had better stop."

She pulled back and gave him a sultry smile. He stopped advancing his hand and left it resting on the upper part of her inner thigh. In retaliation, she placed her hand on his upper thigh and began making very soft circles on his leg. He could feel his penis jump with excitement from her touch. Her hand moved closer and closer to the bulge while she told him about the time she went shopping with a friend at the mall, never once looking down under the table.

Blake could tell from the indentations on her chest that she was aroused as well. It made him happy to know that she found this situation arousing also. He began rubbing his hand back and forth ever so slightly, moving his hand inward until he could feel warmth on her inner thighs. She nonchalantly grazed her hand over his bulge then moved her hand over to his hand. He felt her push his hand away from her inner thighs.

She took one last drink of her hot chocolate then looked at her watch. "I am getting tired. I think it is time to go. Let's hang out this weekend."

Blake could not believe just like that she was leaving. Not when they were so close to taking things to the next level. He smiled at her mischievousness. Standing up, he leaned in and gave her a long goodbye kiss.

On the way home, he wondered what she was thinking about. Was she doing happy dances in the driver seat? Was she so aroused, like him, that she could hardly think? Was a gorgeous smile plastered on her face too?

He was happy that thoughts of Shila no longer had an emotional affect on him. His pain and anger toward her was being submersed by this new situation. He text Alison and thanked her for a great evening. She simply replied with a blushing emoji.

Friday evening, he picked her up at her house then took her to dinner and a movie. He could not believe how happy she was. Yes, she was a generally happy and silly acting person, but it all seemed magnified now. While watching the movie, Blake placed his hand on her upper thigh, hopeful things would head in the same direction as earlier in the week when they were at the coffee shop. Alison placed her hand on top of his and ran her finger tips up the back of his hand. Her soft skin and soothing touch made his pants grow taut for the millionth time this week.

storytyme
storytyme
610 Followers