Thank you Santa!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes it is," James replied as that realization sunk in on him.

"Do you know how to make drinks?" Lars asked.

"A few, why?"

"I need a bartender. I'm working tonight but I don't want to work all the time. I'll pay you and give you the upstairs apartment as part of it if you'll work for me as a bartender."

It took James all of 30 seconds to decide.

"You have a deal!" He said.

Lars pushed the key towards him and said, "Move in whenever you like. I'll work out a bartending schedule for you and teach you how to make the drinks you don't know. I will tell you that tips in this job can be outrageous, so you'll be making much more than what I pay you."

As he drove home a half hour later James was feeling much better about life. An apartment of his own, a steady job and a very sexy young lady as a fuck buddy.

James rolled down the window and yelled into the night, "Thank you Santa!"