Thank you Sir...

Story Info
A female sub is introduced to another by her Sir.
1.2k words
16.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous... this wasn't the party atmosphere I had expected. This was... hedonistic, sexual, kinky.

It was the residence of a friend, he'd explained on the drive here. Residence? It was huge! As large as some hotels.

The grounds were manicured, beautiful. The columns of the portico were massive. Sir handed the keys to the valet and we walked up the steps to the entry. He held my elbow firmly as we entered the foyer. A beautiful woman came toward us, smiling and holding out her arms to Sir, embracing him warmly in greeting.

"I am so pleased you were able to come Edward!" she exclaimed.

"I wouldn't have missed it Clair." Sir replied.

The woman led us to a large living area, lavishly decorated and filled with people engaging in various sexual activities, though still remaining more or less clothed. I wasn't sure what I had expected, but this wasn't it.

"The other communal room is upstairs," Sir murmured in my ear, as he ushered me through the room toward the curved stairway.

"You've been here before, Sir?" I asked.

"A couple of times, yes." He answered, as we climbed the stairs.

I felt a pang of jealousy, but suppressed it.

"There is someone I would like to introduce you to flower." Sir said as we entered the great room. Large and circular, it was furnished in deep burgundy and gold, leather couches, some without backs, high benches and tables. The main focal point was a large St.Andrews cross in the center of the room, currently occupied by a lovely dark haired woman and her slave, who was bound by his wrists and ankles. She was flogging him, hard, impervious to his groans of pain. A swarm of butterflies took flight in my belly and I shivered in response.

"You like that flower?" Sir whispered, his breath warm against my ear.

"Yes Sir." I replied, transfixed at the sight.

Once again, people were engaging their sexual preferences, but in this room, most were not dressed. Sir waved his hand and I noticed a woman coming our way. She was beautiful, tall, younger than me by a few years, red hair about shoulder length, bright blue eyes and wearing a sheer slip of a dress.

"This is free..." Sir introduced us. She smiled and took my hand in both of hers.

"I am so pleased to meet you flower."

I smiled in return, her hands were warm and smooth, her grasp gentle but firm.

"Shall we?" free said as she turned to lead the way through the great room to a smaller room. This one was furnished in much the same way as the other, just smaller proportions and in a deep midnight blue and grey.

She led us to a couch, and turned to face Sir.

"I will be directing you both, but free, you are above flower in this." And with that, he took a seat in a chair placed near the couch.

Turning to face me, free waited for Sir's instructions.

"Undress," he said, "I want you both naked."

Reaching around my neck to the zipper of my dress, free slowly lowered it, drawing me closer to her as her hand descended. She allowed the dress to drop from my shoulders and slip to the floor, leaving me in my white lace bra, matching thong and garter, with white silk stockings.

I heard Sir's sharp intake of breath. He had not seen my undergarments. White is his favorite. My dress was mid calf, and I had worn boots, which I now slipped off and stepped from where my dress lay puddled on the floor. I took the slim straps of free's shift and slipped them from her shoulders letting the thin material fall. She was naked underneath, and I was suddenly over-dressed.

She reached up, and ran her hands over the lace of my bra, grazing the skin of my breasts at the edges of the lace. The sensation raising goose bumps across my flesh.

"Touch me flower." she directed. I raised my hands to her shoulders and began to caress her the way she was me. Her neck, shoulders, breasts. He nipples puckered beneath my hands, the nubs tickling my palms.

"Kiss me." Another order. I hesitate, and she repeats, "Kiss me now."

I lean forward and kiss her lips, my hands still roaming her body. She responds in kind, and we caress each other, still kissing and letting the sensations carry us away. My lips move from her mouth to her neck, and down her chest. I take her small breasts in my hands and kiss them, reveling in the feel of them, soft, pliant. I tease her nipples with my tongue, and pull on them with my teeth, one and then the other, hearing her gasp.

"More..." the command is simple, direct, and gruff. Sir is sitting in the chair, relaxed, legs outstretched, and rubbing his large hand over the obvious bulge in the his slacks.

Free slides down on the couch, putting one leg against the back, one foot on the floor, so her legs are apart, and me in between them. "Eat me flower," she demands, "Show Sir how well you eat pussy."

I move back so I can lean over to reach her better, place my hands on her thighs to spread them wider and place my mouth on her mound. I hear her sigh, and begin to explore her with my tongue, teasing her clit, feeling it grow, feeling her pussy lips swell in my mouth, and blossom from my eager ministrations. Her fingers tangle in my hair and pull me harder against her, and she grinds her pussy against my mouth. I suck, lick and tease, my hands keeping her open for me.

Her clit becomes a hard bud, reaching out for me to pleasure it, and I take it between my teeth, pulling gently and free arches her back, hissing at the pain. I release it, lave my tongue over it, and place my mouth over as much as possible and suck, keeping my tongue flat, working in circles. She moans loudly, and her grip tightens. I work a finger into her dripping pussy and finger fuck her, all the while licking and sucking. Her moans grow more insistent, her thighs begin to shake...

I hear another moan, and look over to Sir. His pants are undone, and pushed down to reveal his impressive cock and balls. He is stroking himself... watching intently as I pleasure the woman beneath me. The knowledge ignites my own passion further, and I return my concentration to free.

I add another finger beside the other and suckle harder, her moans turn to a desperate scream as her release rockets through her body, and I hear a ragged groan as Sir nears his own..."Come here flower!" he commands, and I move quickly to the chair, kneeling before him.

He grabs a handful of my hair and pulls me to him and I eagerly take his cock in my mouth, sucking hard and taking as much of his length as I can. He cums almost immediately, his hips buck against me, his hot cum splashing on my tongue and the back of my throat. I keep sucking, working my tongue along his shaft, feeling it soften. He pulls me to him, kissing e deeply, tasting himself and free on my lips. "Amazing flower" he whispers.

"Thank you Sir..."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Love and Sex in Syria Ch. 01 Suhair return to Syriain BDSM
One Haunted Night Polly learns that you should be careful who you stop for...in Erotic Horror
Always Be Careful Always be careful Gwen or you will pay for your mistakes.in NonHuman
Hell's Carnival The closed carnival has a secret and she finds out...in Erotic Horror
First Time for Everything You take me for the first time.in BDSM
More Stories