Thank You Step Mommy

Story Info
Once again the 18 year old gets his rocks off...
978 words
3.83
96.1k
52
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked down the sidewalk towards his house. He needed a shower and fresh clothes. He had just done a bride in the back room of a church before her wedding. He walked onto the porch and went inside. His step mom was in the kitchen cooking dinner as he noticed her tight leggings and nice ass. He had jerked off to her many times but he now had a taste for making women consent to sex. He smiled as she bent over to check the meatloaf in the oven. Her white thong stuck out in contrast to the thin, black leggings.

She walked over to the fridge and was looking for something as he walked in and felt himself growing hard as he watched her. He rubbed his hard on as he eyed her and was deciding on nailing her or just jerking off thinking about her again. He hid on the other side of the wall and had his hands down his pants. He peeked around the corner as he caught sight of her tight tank top, cleavage and hard nipples. He licked his lips and hid again, with his hand down his pants.

He decided this time, he wasn't going to jerk off to her and he's gonna get in her. He pulled his hand out of his pants and wiped it off on the couch. He adjusted himself and walked into the kitchen. She had her back towards him as she worked on dessert. He was silent like he always was before he struck.

He walked up behind her and smiled at her ass. He grew harder in his pants as he knew she would feel good on his dick.

She turned around and jumped as she lost her footing. She fell forward and on top of him. She laughed and felt something hard. She looked down as she had it between her legs. He looked at her as she bit her lip and pushed herself up and down on it. He looked at her as she closed her eyes and got wet.

"Wanna fuck your step mom don't you?" She asked as he nodded. "I'm glad you turned eighteen." She said kissing him as he ran his hand up to her breast and squeezed.

He flipped her over onto her back as his hands ran up and down her thirty three year old body. He lifted her tank top exposing her double D cups. He squeezed one as he sucked the other. Amanda moaned as she enjoyed the foreplay. He sat up on his knees and looked down at her crotch.

"Don't worry baby, I won't fight." She said as he smiled and ripped her leggings exposing the white thong. "You could've pulled them down honey." She said as he rubbed her thong with his fingers. "Oh yes, rub that pussy." She said as he did just that.

He rubbed her thong until she got off. He slid the thong over exposing her shaved pussy. He smiled as he sank two fingers deep into her wet hole, fingering her fast and keeping her orgasm going. Amanda moaned as he finger blasted her pussy. He pulled out his cock and rubbed it to make sure it was hard as a rock.

"I was going to do you like I did the rest, but you're willing so I will fuck you good!" He said as she moaned.

He pulled out his fingers and slid his eighteen year old cock into her. She moaned and arched her back as he sank deep into her pussy. Amanda moaned as she lifted her legs up and let him ram deep into her. She felt so good as he fucked her deep and fast making her moans grow louder. He teased her tits and sucked her hard nipples as he kept ramming into her.

Her moans echoes in the house as her step son fucked her deeper than his own dad did. Her cum was flowing around his eighteen year old dick as he fucked the sexy blonde. She got off again as he rammed deep and fast as he could making her orgasm hit. He groaned as he felt her pussy lips grab his cock and slow him down. Her legs shook as the orgasm hit her body. She screamed in pleasure as her cum picked up the flow. He continued as fast as he could as the lips kept tight around his dick. He grunted and shoved hard into her over and over as she got off.

He couldn't take anymore and shoved deep one last time as his dick's valve opened up. He filled his step mom's pussy up with his cum. He closed his eyes as he held her tits and finished up. Amanda's orgasm finally stopped and her legs dropped to the floor. He was laying on top of her with his head on her large breasts. They both were breathing heavily as they calmed down.

"That was great!" She said as cum seeped from her pussy.

"That was better than I dreamed of Amanda." He said kissing her nipple. "I jerked off to you so many times and your pussy is so nice." He said sucking her nipple as he slipped his hard on back into her pussy. "I'm still hard and wanna get off in you again." He said as she moaned as she opened her legs farther.

"That is fine, but I am exhausted." She said as he continued humping her wet hole.

He didn't last but a few minutes before he blew his wad into her again. He stopped and rested on her tits as she smoked a cigarette. He stood up and walked to the bathroom and showered as she went upstairs. He was getting away with everything so far. He smiled and thought of who would be next.