Thanks Giving with Chantz Fortune

Story Info
A strapon queen make a unique dinner for a slave.
795 words
2.36
23.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilguy
lilguy
73 Followers

It was Thanks Giving. It was a time of Joy and happiness. It is a time where people see the good in life. It is where people eat Turkey and become find upstanding citizens.

This however was not the case in a the Fortune house. Chantz came in to see one her lazy slaves sitting on his butt. She was dress in fish net stockings that showed off her sexy legs. Her bra was net cut where it left nothing to the imagination. She wore sexy black panties and leather boots. She had rubber gloves on that they use in hospitals. The slave was sitting naked reading a book.

She slapped it out of his hand. She grabbed him by the hair and gave him a few hard slaps across the face. Tears started to come down his eyes.

"Didn't I tell your sissy ass to make dinner?" She said.

"Sorry..I Just took a break."

She slapped him hard again. The sound echoed through the room.

"Crawl your stupid ass in there." Chantz said.

He crawled. She kept kicking him in the ass as he crawled toward the kitchen. There was a large 16 inch dildo on the kitchen counter. Their was also food products. A giant plate to big for any turkey was there.

"Fortunly your mistress is a kind mistress and will make some dinner herself." Chantz said.

"Thank you Mistress. What are we having?"

"You." Chantz said.

She pushed him on the counter table and put his head down. She went into a pocket book she had by the counter and lubed her fingers. She stuffed her hand in her ass. She was getting it nice and slippery.

"Now some stuffing." She said.

She took some turkey stuffing and shoves in in ass.

"Please stop!!" He screamed

"Shut up slut." She laughed

She stuffed gobs of stuffing in. She uses the dildo to shove it down. It felt like pounds of stuffing was in him. She took and apple and place it in my mouth. Chantz laughed an evil laugh as she then took a Turkey basher and squired deep in his ass

"Now some veggies." Chatz laughed.

She took a large cucumber and shoved it deep into his ass. She then took some chopped carrots and shoved in there.

"Please Chantz. This can't be healthy" He cried

"Shut up whore." She said.

She spanked his ass sore as she shoved it in. She put some gravy on him and put stroked his cock. She places him on the plate and chops some veggies around him.

"Need something else." Chantz said

She was stuffing the apple back in my mouth

"I know dressing."

She took out a Jar of white liquid.

"Thankfully I still know people in the porn industry. They had some left over jizz from Bukakki and girls squirt scenes."

She took the apple out and poured it all over me and in my mouth. She put the apple back on and rubbed it on my body.

"Perfect. You will be a nice treat for my friend. I will be sure to invite are you friends and family so they can see what a nasty whore you are." Chantz laughed.

"Please don't." He begged.

"Your mommy going to see what a dirty little whore you are. You friends going to see what a dirty little whore you on." Chantz laughed.

She spit on his face. She then got an idea. She went into a room and took a laptop. The laptop had the net and a camera. She turn it on and started to film.

"Tell them what a dirty little whore. Tell them." Chantz said

"I'm a dirty little whore."

"Say I am dirty little whore mommy."

"I am dirty little whore mommy. You son a dirty little whore." She said.

She walked over and lifted his head up. She waved at the camera.

"Hi mom. Look at your good little son. Happy thanks giving. That cum that covering his face by the way. Their stuffing in his ass. Doesn't that make you proud."

She sent it to 100's of people. This included people he knew. She smiled and calmly walked over to him. She lifted his head up. Tears were flowing down his face.

"Maybe next time you will make dinner when I god damm tell you. You stupid shit." She says.

"I am sorry." He said.

"You better be you stupid shit." She said.

She put the apple in his mouth.

The door bell rang. A couple of Chantz's girlfriend came over.

"Well I see we got a special treat." Summer Cummings said.

"Mmmm sure do." Skye Blue added.

"Little bit scrawny but it will do." Jennie Jameson laughed.

"Ohhh I love the holidays." Chantz laughed.

lilguy
lilguy
73 Followers