Thanks Missy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she got into my car I started to lean over and kiss her but she put her hand out to keep me back. "Those dudes over there are my brother's buddies." She told me.

"Oh, o.k." I told her, "I guess we'll make up for it." I tried to sound cool but my voice sounded strained to me. I hoped I didn't seem too awkward to her.

"Oh yeah, we'll make up for it. We'll make up for today too." She told me enthusiastically while sneaking a hand across to feel my already hard cock. "It looks like you're ready for me!"

"I've been ready all day!" I told her. "I don't think this thing's gone down since this morning."

"Well, why are we still sitting here?" She asked while giving me one more squeeze. "I've been waiting to get this thing in me all day too ya know."

"Good point." I said."I wouldn't want to keep a hot chick waiting!"I was still trying to sound cool. I hoped it sounded better to her than it did to me. I had never shut the car off so now I dropped it into drive and pulled out of the parking lot. She released my dick and pulled out her smokes. Was she nervous too? No, she probably wasn't nervous at all. She probably just wasn't allowed to smoke at home. I pulled open my ashtray and handed her one of the joints I had rolled earlier. "Light this up too." I told her, smiling to myself at the thought of the joints I had fucked up because my hands were shaking so bad. It was like I was just learning how to do it.

She got the doobie lit just before I pulled off the side street and onto the main drag that ran through her neighborhood. Once on the larger street it was a physical effort to not push the pedal to the floor. My car had a powerful 350 in it and was capable of well over a hundred miles an hour. (I had proven that many times.) But now I forced myself to obey the speed limit, Partly because of the weed, but mostly because if we got interrupted again I was worried my cock would just explode!

We smoked the joint discreetly as we made our way through the busy streets to the outskirts of town. Once we passed the city line I gave it a little more juice till we got to the road that led up into the mountain. We talked about that morning's misadventure as we smoked and I apologized for how it all went down. She told me not to worry about it as it wasn't my fault. Then she grabbed my hard cock again and said, "As long as I get this soon, it'll be fine."

I told her she'll be getting it soon as long as she didn't make me wreck on this winding road. She pulled her hand away again and smiled, saying "O.k., I'll wait." She sounded like a little kid that's just been told she can't have dessert until she's finished her broccoli." My cock missed her touch as soon as her hand was gone but I really did need to watch the road.

When we finally passed the last house the pavement ended and the road turns to dirt that will take you to the top of the mountain. We didn't need to go that far. Right at the beginning of the dirt portion there's a pull-off that has been a favorite place to park and party since before my time. It's usually used at night but we were both too horny to care that it was still light out. While you could take a car the rest of the way you had to go slowly and we didn't have the patience for that.

As soon as I was in park I asked her "Is this good enough?"

She turned towards me and replied "It's good enough for me." She reached over and rubbed my swollen prick through my pants again. "Is it good enough for you?"

"Hell yeah!" I replied, pulling her to me for a kiss. We started necking and feeling each other up but my car had a console built in and we couldn't get close enough. Soon she broke our kiss and suggested we climb in back.

Being a gentleman I let her go first and took advantage of the situation to feel up her ass and crotch as she climbed between the bucket seats to the back. I could feel the heat of her cunt right through her jeans and couldn't get back there to join her fast enough.

As I was climbing back she was already pulling her tee shirt off and once I joined her I proceeded to do the same. Once my shirt was off to we started kissing again and I reached around to try to get her bra off. That's when my lifelong hatred of bra clasps began as I could not for the life of me get that bastard open. (I still have problems with those damn things!) She pulled back and said, "Why don't we just get naked." As she reached back and unsnapped it easily.

I was still extremely nervous and now I was afraid the bra problem would serve to prove to her my inexperience. So I replied "Good idea. I hate those things!" As if I was familiar with them. We broke apart and shed all our clothes. Once we were naked she moved her left foot up onto the seat next to my right hip and as we leaned into each other to start kissing again she scooted herself toward me and started to lean back pulling me with her.

I went gladly and soon she was on her back with me on top of her. "I want you in me." She said. "Put it in." As I proceeded to poke around trying to find her opening with the head of my cock. All thoughts of tasting her forgotten with my need to fuck her.

After a couple tries she decided she couldn't wait anymore and said, "Let me on top." She needed my cock in her and didn't have the patience for me to fumble around. But she didn't say it in a frustrated tone. She let me know that it was alright but that it was time to move along.

I climbed off her mumbling something about the cramped conditions of the back seat and she just climbed on top of me saying, "I know. This ways easier."

Once I was on my back and she was straddling me she raised herself above me and held my cock upright to her waiting lips and lowered herself onto my engorged head. "Oh, I was waiting for this all day!" She breathed.

"Mmm, me too!" I moaned while thinking that I'd been waiting for this my whole life! Once my head was in she proceeded to lower herself down onto me slowly. Her sweet pussy was soaking wet and felt far better than I'd ever imagined. She was warm and wet and I could feel her inner muscles flexing around me. I was truly fascinated by the whole scene. So much so that it didn't occur to me to do anything but lay there and let her ride me.

I did eventually start to fuck back against her but not due to any conscious effort, it was just my body responding to hers. For the most part I just took in the whole experience. Watching her thigh's flex as she worked her hot snatch up and down on me. Amazed at the sight of her sweet lips clinging to me on the upstroke leaving more and more of her sweet juices behind each time, and my whole dick disappearing into her as she lowered herself back down.

I watched her face, Filled with lust and pleasure as she fucked me. I watched her tits as her nipples got harder as her passion grew. I watched her stomach muscles flex with each up and down thrust. I was amazed by the whole process.

She had closed her eyes and was concentrating on the feeling of my hard cock as she rode up and down, breathing heavily. She didn't fuck me quickly. She kept up a nice steady pace seeming to savor my every inch. Up and down slowly as I held her hips, savoring the event.

Soon her nipples were long and hard, sticking well out from her lovely, firm titties. Still it never occurred to me to reach up and play with them or suck on them. I never thought to wet my thumb and work her clit. I was in a trance. Maybe it was the effects of that day's beer and weed. Maybe it was because of the joint we had smoked on the way here. Maybe it was simply my lack of experience. Whatever the reason was, I did none of those things. I simply took it all in while rocking my hips with her.

She rode me in a nice steady rhythm like that for a long time. I remember thinking that she was savoring this too. I was pleased to think that she was really enjoying my hard cock. She kept up that steady pace and I was glad she was on top controlling it because I probably would have been in a frenzy had I been on top. I would have been too anxious and tried too hard to please her. This way she could have it the way she wanted it.

As her nipples grew I started to see other changes as well. The pleasure in her face seemed to get more intense. Her thrusting grew more urgent. She began to gasp and moan as she slid up and down on me. She never really fucked me faster. She just kept up the same steady rhythm but I could feel a difference in her cunt. She grasped me tighter. Working her inner muscles more as her breath became more labored. Soon her body shuddered and she whimpered. Her thrusting became more erratic and less of a smooth stroke than it had been. Her whole body began to quake. It started in her tight pussy as it worked around my prick and seemed to grow outwards from there. She was making these sexy little whimpering noises that just thrilled me as she shook.

I realized I was watching her come. I was witnessing my first female orgasm and I loved it! I knew I hadn't done anything to cause it besides providing a hard cock for her to ride, but I was grateful to be a part of it anyway. I took pleasure in her pleasure, and while I hadn't come yet I was still elated that she had.

Eventually her movements ground to a stop and she rested with me fully imbedded in her tight, soaking wet pussy. I could still feel the occasional quaking inside of her and see her shudder on the outside as well. She would gasp or groan with each tremor. The only thought my 18 year old brain could muster was, "WOW, THIS IS FUCKING COOL!"

Soon she opened her eyes and seemed to become aware of her surroundings again. I smiled up at her and asked "Good one, huh?"

She kind of growled and said "Wow. Yeah, good one!" She proceeded to rock back and forth on me a few times as I was still hard as a rock, and this caused a few more shudders from her body which reverberated through her pussy into my cock. Now it was my turn to growl and I said "I liked it too."

She let out a sigh of resignation before she said "That wore me out. Do you mind if we take a break? This position is hard on my legs on this seat.

"No. That's cool, we can take a break." I told her. She lifted herself up off my raging prick and it slapped against my belly with a splat. She had drenched me. My cock, pubic hair, balls and ass were soaking wet. I was again amazed at this new part of the adventure. I sat up and we repositioned ourselves so we were sitting close together in the back seat.

She grabbed my cock as I put my arm around her and stroked me slowly but firmly before asking "What time is it? I still have to finish that history report."

Leaning forward to see the clock on the dash I laughed "You didn't finish that yet? That was due today." Before I told her the time.

She replied "No I didn't finish it. That's why I skipped school today!"

"I skipped 'cause of my math homework. Thank god for keggers." I told her and we both had a good laugh.

We were comfortable together and I was grateful she made this so easy. We had had sex and it was casual. I had been worried about being awkward.

"I'd really love to finish this for you." She said, giving my cock a good squeeze "But I really should get home."

I groaned and leaned back against the seat to allow her to stroke me. "It's cool" I said "As long as you promise to finish it soon." I really was o.k. with not having come yet for some reason. I guess I was just content knowing she had come so hard and I hadn't made a fool of myself.

"Oh, you better believe I'll finish it soon. I can't wait to get this nice dick in me again!" She said as she continued to stroke my length.

I was elated to hear that and told her "Well we can't leave until we get dressed and we can't do that until you let go." I really didn't want her to let go. I didn't want to leave, but I knew we should. I was just glad to hear that she wanted more, because I sure did.

"O.k." She groaned, "Let's go." She released her grip on my cock and it slapped me once more in the belly, causing us both to chuckle again comfortably. "I don't think that wants to go home." She said, indicating my still hard dick.

"It doesn't but it'll be alright knowing there's more to come." I replied.

She assured me that there was much more to come and we got dressed and hit the road. I dropped her off at the church where I'd picked her up and we made plans for going to Friday night's kegger. She suggested we could have another round before the party and I of course told her I was game for that.

When I got home I tried to concentrate on my math homework but my mind kept replaying the events in the car. I started to wonder why I hadn't even touched, let alone sucked those fabulous nipples. I made my mind up right then to not miss that opportunity again. I also wondered why I hadn't come and figured it was just because I was so overwhelmed by the whole event. I was just stunned by the sights and sounds and smells of what raw sex was really like. (It may have had something to do with the booze and dope too) I grew to have a better understanding of the mutual respect and desires that guys and girls could have for each other. I also understood now that it didn't have to be awkward or uncomfortable, as long as it was mutual. I learned that chicks could be just as horny as dudes and it didn't have to be a "conquest" but more of a common ground. I now knew that giving your partner an orgasm could be very gratifying and sex wasn't just about getting your own rocks off! (My subsequent lovers could thank Missy for that too!)

As I thought about all this I soon found myself very hard again and my hand went to my swollen prick without my brain telling it to. Soon my math homework was forgotten again and I was stroking my cock slowly, using the same pace Missy had. My mind was filled with images of her naked body working mine. Before I knew it I was spraying a huge load of jizz. The first shot actually hit me in the chin. The rest left a trail from my neck to my pubic hair. There was so much of it that I was shocked. I was also a little disappointed I hadn't shared all of it with Missy. I took comfort in the thought of our plans for Friday.

Over the years I used what I'd learned that day and always made a point of touching ,kissing and licking every part of my partner that I could, knowing that I took pleasure in they're pleasure. I also found myself frequently using that same slow and steady rhythm that Missy used on me that day, but it would be years before I made the connection

While Missy and I did hook up again as you will see in future chapters, it would be other woman who I learned the joys of oral sex with. But once I did discover that, I learned to love it. Mostly because it brings my lovers so much pleasure. Especially once I developed my skills to the point where I could bring my partner off and keep her coming repeatedly. I love to watch a woman cum as much as I love to cum myself. And for that I owe Missy thanks! So do all the woman I've made come!

How I show her my gratitude will be covered in future chapters. Please don't forget to vote, and constructive comments are welcome. If you want to respond to certain parts of this story with racially derogatory opinions, keep them to yourself or go to a site dedicated to such matters. I don't want to hear it!

Once again, THANKS MISS!

12