Thanksgiving

Story Info
Two couples give thanks in a big way.
1.1k words
46.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving. Man was I glad. My wife and I had invited a new couple on the block over for dinner. We have no kids so there was plenty of room. My wife and I have been married for 9 years and it has been great. I have had a fantasy since we have been married of watching her get fucked by another man. I had come to the conclusion that it was never going to happen until now.

We met Kevin and Lisa while they were moving in to the neighborhood. They had no kids and were both in the medical field. Lisa caught my eye right from the start, she is 5'5" and about 110 pounds, all of it had to be in her tits. Kevin was built pretty good and he looked like he worked out a lot.

My wife is 5'7" and weighs 127 it definitely is all in her chest. I work out 6 days a week and keep in great shape.

We started talking to them on a regular basis and decided that we would invite them over for dinner on Thanksgiving.

The day arrived and when they arrived, Lisa looked awesome. She was wearing a short black skirt with stockings and a garter (which I later found out), her blouse was very revealing a it showed a lot of cleavage. My wife is very prissy and she wore a thigh length skirt with a button up sweater.

The dinner was great and the wine was flowing so I suggested that we all jump in the hot tub for a while. Everyone thought it was a great idea so Lisa and Kevin went home to get their suits. While my wife and I were changing I decided to get her hot by playing with her pussy, she is up tight but when she has been drinking she is always ready for a fuck.

They returned and headed out to the patio, my wife came out about 5 minutes later. Kevin and I were already in the tub and Lisa was waiting for my wife before she got in. I poured us some more wine and we started talking. My wife wore a 2-piece bathing suit that was high cut on the hips but low cut at the stomach, you could almost see her bush; Lisa was wearing a bright yellow bikini that tied on each side. She looked awesome.

I decided to put my plan in motion. I asked Kevin if he would like to see the new table saw that I had bought and took him to the garage. When we got there I told him what I wanted. He was apprehensive because he did not want to see his wife fuck someone else; I assured him that I would leave her alone. I wanted to see him fuck my wife.

We went back to the tub and Kevin said he had to go to the bathroom; he got up and went inside. I was sitting across from Lisa and was admiring how her tits were sitting on top of the water when Kevin yelled for me to come inside. I told Wanda to go see what he wanted, my plan was working. She went inside and I excused myself saying that I had to go back to the garage, Lisa said ok and stayed in the tub. I snuck around the house to the bedroom. Looking in the window I noticed my wife on her knees in front of Kevin sucking on his cock. I have a big dick (about 9") but Kevin's was huge. My wife was going at it like it was the last one on earth. She was actually deep throating his dick, it had to have been 11" long and 4" round.

I was so turned on that I starting stroking my meat by the window. I wasn't paying attention to what was around me until Lisa was right there, she asked what I was doing and when I turned around she just stared. I was still jerking my cock when she turned to leave, I said wait. She said she needed to leave but I grabbed her arm and spun her back around. She looked at me a little scared and tried to free herself but I just held on. I grabbed her hand and placed in on my cock and she instinctively started stroking it. I was in heaven, my wife was blowing Kevin and Lisa was stroking my cock. I grabbed Lisa by the hair and forced her to the ground, she was frightened but went to her knees, I then stuck my cock against her lips and told her to suck it. She refused so I pulled her hair and when she opened her mouth I shoved as much of my cock in as possible, she started to gag but I just kept pushing it in.

I finally pulled it out and she said that she would suck my cock but only if I would tell her why this was happening. I pulled her to her feet and pointed at the window, she looked in and couldn't believe her eyes, my wife was on all fours with her ass in the air and Kevin had his cock buried in her cunt, he was slowly stroking in and out. Lisa turned around and I could tell she was crying. I told her not to cry and kissed her lightly on the lips. She then fell back to her knees and engulfed my cock. I was in heaven; she was sucking it like it was her first time. I started trying to ram it down her throat and succeeded. I felt the normal tingle and blew my load deep in her throat. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and shot the last of it onto her face. I looked back in the window as Kevin was emptying his load on my wife's face and tits. This was great.

After about 10 minutes my wife and Kevin walked out from the house, Lisa and I were in the tub acting like we hadn't missed them. When they got back into the tub, Lisa reached under the water and felt Kevin's cock. She whispered in his ear she really needed fucked and wanted him to do it, he chuckled, stood up in front of her and shoved his cock in her face. She sucked on it hugrily, me and my wife just watched. Lisa stood up, dropped her suit and asked me to fuck her. I looked at my wife and she was already licking Kevin's cock again, I dropped my suit and stuffed her full. We did this for about 3 hours until we were all spent.

My wife visits Kevin and Lisa a few times a week and doesn't come home until late at night. I have fucked Lisa a few more times but now I am trying to get with my 18 year old neighbor. It is only a matter of time.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Wife To Be Used Mature wife becomes a submissive slut.in Loving Wives
Wife Helps Out a Friend: Jim's Story Jim's telling of the last time he and my wife got together.in Loving Wives
Connections A surprising liaison.in Erotic Couplings
In Need of Wood She needed heat, he delivered.in Loving Wives
A Swim and Some Porn... Husband invites a friend to swim and enjoy some porn.in Group Sex
More Stories