Thanksgiving Addiction Cure

Story Info
Max returns home for Thanksgiving and deals with aftermath.
10.8k words
4.63
44.1k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is very late. Obviously it was supposed to submitted back in November but my laptop hd crashed and I lost everything.

The Christmas chapter coming soon.

---

"Fuck...fuck... fuck..." I muttered over and over again, seeing my old Honda Civic. This is going to be a long Thanksgiving.

I returned to Shore Heart the next morning after Halloween, Mom somehow managed to straighten things out with them. It was bizarre taking rehab seriously this time, talking out my feelings, participating in group and developing coping techniques. One of the counselors did a cartoony-gasp when I said something real and not say that I'm a runaway Department of Energy experiment.

I've started eating right and gained something called muscle mass. Also, I grew my hair out, keeping it high and tight. I was feeling good, calm and was a developing a need to be better. That all changed when I saw the driver of the Honda Civic, all that anxiety I had experienced in the last month, returned and exploded to new heights.

"Hi Alice," I nervously greeted my stone-faced sister.

She said nothing when I opened the door and climbed inside. She's so pissed. We drove back home in complete silence, she didn't even turn on the radio. I would open my mouth and try to say something, but my brain struggled to put words together. It's not like I can look online for a boilerplate apology that deals with costume incest? I had no choice but sit in this fucked up mess that I created.

My sister wasn't the only one angry at me, there was also Aunt Tess. The next morning, I explained to Mom how I went to Taylor, Anderson and Partners and my run-in with a sexy Elvira. I remember how her face dropped when I told her that Elvira was her older sister. But this was all after Mom called Aunt Tess about me sneaking into the party, she let slip what I was wearing and then got confused why her sister immediately hanged up. Mom told me during her last visit that Aunt Tess wants nothing to do with me.

Alice turned left and drove down the cul-de-sac to the house. Looking at her, I really wanted to make things right. I talked about her, Mom and Aunt Tess during therapy, obviously not tell them the truth but edging close it. They told me that I should start slow, understand the damage I caused, take responsibility, make amends and be patient. Alice pulled into the drive and killed the engine. She just sat, in a daze. Shit, this is going to be hard.

"Mom forced me," Alice finally spoke, breaking the silence, "Mom made me pick you up."

"Made you?" I repeated. I looked at her, she stared dead ahead, her face blank and her body retreating within itself.

"She's been bugging me about not visiting you at rehab," she then turned to me, glaring, "She doesn't know. I haven't told her, yet. Just stay the fuck away from me." She then opened the door and jumped out, slamming it shut.

"Shit," I muttered as I stepped out of the car.

I stared at the house, paralyzed by fear and self-preservation. Since returning back to Shore Heart, I have tried not to think about Halloween. It wasn't all the sex I was trying to block out, that was the only thing keeping me sane at night, but it was all the destruction that it later caused and the aftermath. I'm waiting for the front door to open and yet I'm terrified that Aunt Tess will rush out and attack me. Also if affects Mom. She's been my only visitor, my only lifeline to the outside world, but I could tell that all this was weighing her down.

I walked in, readying myself for whatever happens. Mom was by the door and literally pounced on me, asking how I was doing, how rehab is going and if I was hungry. It felt good to have some motherly concern. Also, I could feel her tits push into my chest as we hugged, which was wonderful. It's been my only sexually interaction since, well Mom.

All the joy I had been feeling then disappeared when I saw Gary staring at us. I expected him to be super pissed, like his face completely red and foaming at the mouth. But instead, he looked calm, way too calm, like he was planning something. He's probably going to make me do a drug test before I get any dark meat.

Mom then retreated back to the kitchen, leaving me all alone. Alice ignored me, sitting on the couch, her phone glued to her fingers. Gary just continued staring at me, with his dead eyes. I've been here for five minutes and I already want to leave. Throwing my bag over my shoulder, I walked towards the stairs. Gary then whistled, stopping me dead, I'm sure he's going to say something supportive. I turned to him, his smug face staring back at me. "Not upstairs. The garage."

Of course. There's going to be more, I can just feel it. Alice looked up from her phone, there was a brief flash of pity on her face, but that quickly disappeared and she went to messaging. Gary then sat down next to her, still smiling at me. Fuck, if she starts calling her Dad, I'm going to lose my shit.

I trudged into the kitchen, passing my very apologetic-looking mother and into the near empty garage. There was a futon laid in the middle of it, with a couple boxes surrounding it. I could feel a breeze and the smell of damp. I've stayed in worst places before, but being here with everything going on, it makes me nostalgic for the crack dens. Dumping my duffle, I immediately left my temporary bedroom, it was too depressing.

"How are you doing, baby?" Mom asked, looking incredibly concerned.

She also looked very sexy, wearing a pair of tight black jeans and a snug cream-colored sweater. I had been replaying her challenge from that night over the last month, asking myself if she would fulfill her part of the deal; and if she did, would I want her to. I actively been lusting for her since puberty and I would do anything to fuck her again. But as incest has already destroyed two relationships, I can't take that chance with Mom. If she wants to back out, I'll probably allow her.

"I'm doing okay," I answered. "Is it just us four?" I looked around, they were only a few sides.

"Yeah, Lauren and Tim suddenly canceled," Mom said, instantly rolling her eyes. Lauren being Gary's sister and a true bitch. "Also, err... Tess said she can't come because..."

"Yeah..." I whispered.

Gary then entered the kitchen, getting himself a beer. He turned to me and smirked, asking if I can have one or will it get me kicked out of Shore Heart before leaving. Mom rolled her eyes while I bit my tongue, fighting off the urge to call him a dead-eyed jizzface. Alice then joined us, keeping a distance of five feet from me at all times. Knowing how weird this looked, I reluctantly joined Gary in the living room, hoping football would provide some kind of distraction.

We sat down for dinner around 3, not saying a word or making eye contact. Mom to her credit tried to get everyone in the mood, asking us all what we were thankful for and how we were enjoying the dinner. But seeing that it was pointless, she gave up and poured herself more wine. We ate in near silence and also quickly, not wanting to spend more than required time with each other.

I did realize something that I thought was a lie, Mom and Gary's marriage was definitely troubled. I used to think that Mom said all those things like Gary's sleeping at a motel to keep me at the party. But the way they were interacting, cold body language, monosyllable replies, and the occasional glares, it was easy to see things weren't right in their marriage. It could be down to me, but I could feel that it could be something else.

After we finished dessert and clearing up, we all went to our separate directions. I hid in the garage, while Alice withdrew to her room and Gary and Mom were in the kitchen. I swear I could hear them arguing, most likely about me. I didn't want to be back out there but with nothing to do, I cautiously crept into the living room; maybe TV will help pass the time.

Mom soon joined me. We watched some old movie in a comfortable silence, it was peaceful and nice. But then Gary popped up, like an un-flushable turd. Mom and I were on the couch, which he didn't like. I left to use the bathroom and returned to find him on the sofa, snuggling up to Mom who looked uncomfortable. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the chair. Alice then joined us, dressed up.

"Hey, I'm going out. I'm meeting up with Denise," she announced.

"I will give you a ride," Gary said, standing up. "I need to see Steve anyway."

"No... you don't need to," Alice frantically shook her head and mumbled.

"Remember what we talked about," Gary smiled, "I insist."

"Okay," Alice whispered, looking down.

That was weird. Alice waited for Gary to get his stuff, retreating within herself again. Something's going between her and Gary, none of it feels good. Gary yelled that he will be back in an hour before heading out, my sister reluctantly following him. Mom turned to me and patted the space next to her. I sat back in my original seat and we silently watched the rest of the movie.

After the credits rolled, I followed Mom into the kitchen. Today had been a stressful day for both of us, we were exhausted and ready for bed. Mom started to make hot cocoa, mixing it with Amaretto. She did ask if I am allowed alcohol, but unlike Gary, I could see the deep concern in her eyes. I told her that it's okay if I have a little but like not knocking back a six-pack. We then sat down and sipped our boozy cocoa.

"I'm really sorry about Gary," Mom said.

"It's okay," I shrugged.

"And about Tess, don't worry. I know my sister, she'll come around eventually. I promise you." Mom then took my hand and held it. "You just need to show her that you have changed and that you are sorry."

I nodded back at her but started to think how I am supposed to do that. Just apologizing wouldn't cut it, I'll need to do something for her.

"Don't worry, I know you'll think of something," Mom then said, like she was reading my mind. "You remember our little deal?" Mom asked, smirking at me. Her hand then dropped to my knee and crept to my crotch. "How are you getting along?"

"Uh...yeah, rehab great!" I yelled, her fingertips brushing my growing bulge.

"Tell me how,"

"So, I know why I have become this way, my weird impulse controls and what can trigger me. They taught me some motivation techniques and other stuff that can help. I can do this." I said with a strange confidence, I really think I can do this.

I looked at Mom, she had this big, beaming grin on her face. She then gave me an awkward crouched hug, her tits just under my chin. "I'm so happy to hear this," she then pulled back and bit her lip, she was thinking something naughty in her head. "Because you're doing so well and Gary is being such a dick, you deserve a present. A motivator."

I watched Mom slowly get on her knees with a big smile on her face. She unbuckled my jeans and yanked them down. Her fingers then slipped into my underwear and Mom gently caressed my throbbing cock, something I've been dreaming about for the last month. She then pulled down my boxers and the cold air hit my bare ass, my cock now only inches from her face. Her blue eyes widened, her red lips opened and Mom licked them in anticipation. I reached down and softly guided her face to my very erect cock.

Mom wrapped her nimble fingers around my shaft and pressed the tip against her lips. Her tongue poked out and she lapped my oozing pre-cum, swallowing it eagerly. Trembling, I watched her tongue lick up and down my shaft. Her lips then kissed my purple cockhead before swallowing it, softly sucking the tip and slowly swallowed more of my dick. I then about forgot everything, Alice, Aunt Tess, and Gary. Her tongue swirled around my tool, humming as she swallowed more of my dick.

"Oh god, Mom. This is amazing," I groaned.

Mom widened her mouth and slipped my member out. She grinned and wiped the trailing spit from her lips. "You're impressed by this? Then think about what I am going to do to you, when your 90 days are up," she grinned.

She then returned my cock back into the wet warmness of her mouth. She gripped my bare head and mouth-fucked my cock. Automatically, I started to thrust my hips and into her mouth and fucked her back. Mom groaned, shutting her eyes as she slid up and down my tool. I really wanted to cum, so badly. Seeing Mom down on her knees, giving me a blowjob in the kitchen was so overwhelming, it was like every oedipal fantasy.

Mom then freed my dick from her mouth, kissing and licking the full length of my shaft. She pushed my pulsating cock up and lowered her mouth to my balls. Her hand gripped my dick and she jacked me off while she took each nut into her mouth, roughly sucking on them. She released my balls and looked up, "You better finish rehab, I'm going to need this cock."

She wrapped her lips back around my tip and slurped on it. Mom then used her tongue, swirling and sliding it around my shaft, spreading a mix of my pre-cum and her spit all over my member. The sound of slurping and gurgling coming from my mother's stuffed mouth was driving me wild, making my knees weak and heart thump. Mom pulled off my rock hard tool and licked the underside of my dick, making me shudder.

Looking up at me, Mom smirked and opened her mouth as wide as she could. She then took the entire length of my dick down her throat. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I literally screamed as Mom slid my tool deeper down her throat. Her fingers dug into my skin as she held my cock in her throat for either ten seconds or ten hours. Mom then pulled me out, running her teeth against the underside of my shaft. Mom then did it again, swallowing me whole down her throat, keeping me there for a couple of moments and then releasing me. She settled in a rhythm, never slowing down as she throat-fucked me. My balls were tightening, I couldn't hold back anymore.

"OH FUCK...MOM!" I yelled, frantically thrusting my cock, "I'm going to cum!"

My spine tingled as the shot of cum spurt out of my throbbing cockhead, hitting the back of Mom's throat as she continued to mouth-fuck me. She ignored it and carried on sucking my exploding cock, moaning in approval as I shot another load. "Fuck...fuck...fuck," I muttered, pumping my dick in and out of my sexy mother's mouth. She was loving it, eagerly swallowing each drop while also milking my dick for more. I soon slowed down my thrusts as my cock turned soft.

After I finally stopped cumming, I stumbled back, hitting the kitchen table. I stared at Mom, she looked so beautiful and sexy as she kneeled before me. This is my mother, the woman who raised me and she just gave me a world-class blowjob! I saw my cum seeped out of her pursed lips, dripping down her chin and hitting her sweater. Mom then used a finger to scoop up the jizz and then licked it clean.

I took her soft hand and lifted Mom up. I didn't know what to say. Mom just grinned at me, "You should be more thankful, not a lot of mothers would do this for their sons." She then looked at the clock, "Gary's going to be back soon. I going to take shower and turn in. You going to be okay?"

"Yeah," I mumbled, still not processing what just happened.

"Good," she smiled, "Don't let Gary get to you. You can be better." She said before leaving.

---

Holy fuck, the garage is cold in the morning. I crawled out of the futon and got dressed, readying myself to face the world like the masochistic shit I am. I kept on replaying Mom's blowjob last night, not because I wanted to jerk off, which I did; but because I'm sure that's going to be my only happy memory of Thanksgiving 2017. Maybe Cleveland won't be so bad.

I sat down for breakfast, Mom asked how I slept while Alice treated me with passive aggressive indifference. But no Gary! As I ate my eggs, I caught Mom looking at my sister. She must know something was going on between us. Before Halloween, Alice was always my greatest defender behind Mom, now I'm a stranger. Shit, Mom will definitely figure something out and then there will be some kind of reckoning.

"You should bring your brother," Mom said, looking at Alice.

I raised my head from my plate, seeing Mom glaring at my sister.

"Mom, do I have to?"

"Yes," Mom yelled, "You two haven't spent any time together. Your brother's going back tomorrow."

They then argued for a bit like I wasn't sitting in between them. Eventually, Alice relented and acknowledge my presence. She grunted at me, saying I had ten minutes to get ready. I knew Mom had a thousand questions, the only thing I could tell her was that Alice was still pissed about the necklace and doesn't think I deserve another chance. That was the best lie I could think of, she'd freak out if she knew the truth.

We drove to Tuttle in silence, walked to Forever 21 in silence and shopped in silence. Alice planted me outside each store, pointing to a spot for me to stand at and then walked inside. I began to laugh, is this my life now. From where I stood, I could see Alice with rummaging through a clothes bin. I need to do something to show that I am sorry, but what?

Feeling bored, I pulled out my burner. Nothing much I can do with my flip-phone, I couldn't afford any data packages, but it did have solitaire. I got a couple of messages, one from a guy I met at rehab, the other was about Ax. An old friend was asking if I knew where he's hiding. After that night, I haven't really thought of that psychotic shit again. Counseling had shown me that I get attached to people who like to drag me down because it makes me feel noticed or something. Ignoring Ax, I texted Dane back.

I hunched over and stared at my phone, not seeing that Alice had left the store and was carrying a bunch of bags. She dumped them at my feet, I guess I'm supposed to be her shopping caddy. As I texted Dane back, I could feel Alice watching me, looking annoyed. "What are you doing?" She asked in a sharp tone.

"It's nothing," I said.

"Tell me," Alice replied, raising her voice. It was discerning to see my previously sweet and awkward sister being so pissed off.

"Okay. There's this guy called Dane, rich kid from outside Cleveland. Bit lost. I've been helping him out, pointing out guys to avoid, lending him my comic books..."

"I get it," Alice barked.

"Okay," I smirked. Oh, she's got no patience with me, life's so fun. "He's got this condo near the Flats. Says I can sublet for a while. He called, asked me if I'm going to see the place while I'm here."

"So you're going to move to Cleveland?"

"Maybe. After my 90 days are over, I might move up there."

Alice said nothing, but I could tell that she was working out a couple of questions in her head.

"Look, I know you want to know," I took a step closer to my sister, she looked a little unnerved. "I have fucked up everything here. You, Aunt Tess, and Mom. Shit, you've seen how Gary acted yesterday. Best to move away and start again. I mean look at us, this isn't going to get repaired, right?"

Again, my sister said nothing. It's probably for the best.

"You want to hit any other places?" I asked and Alice nodded.

A little later, I was loitering outside another store, waiting for her. She left the bags with me, reluctantly which says a lot. With no money, Black Friday was just Friday to me. One of the things they've been telling me is to think about my life after my 90 days. I'll need a job when I complete rehab, which is going to be insanely difficult. I don't have a great resume, with long gaps and no references, I'll be surprised if anyone would give it a second look before dumping it in the trash. I was told to look in on getting a G.E.D, so I can work in a cubical, call Wednesday hump day and eat bad birthday cake.

I then looked up and saw Alice walking back to me. Her hands were balled up into a fist and she was staring at the ground, something either than me was upsetting her, which is a plus. "What's wrong?"