Thanksgiving in Maui

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He closed his eyes and felt her breasts scrap his stomach. One of his hands gripped them. Cuddled them. They were bigger than his hands and he pinched her nipples and felt the difference between pool water and mother's milk. He was deep inside her now. His hardness drove up into her ramming her cervix on every stroke.

She groaned and he knew that he couldn't last long. "Cum for me," he whispered.

"No," she smiled. "This is all for you just because you have been so kind."

Ria stopped. "Look at me," she commanded softly and Bob opened his eyes . "Look at me" and she smiled.

Her hips ground slightly and then tilted up and then down. "Feel that?"

"Yeah" he grunted trying to not cum.

"That can make you cum ... any time ... feel it?"

"OH fuck ...yes!" his voice a hoarse whisper.

Her pussy gripped his cock tight and then loose and then tight again.

"I think you like it!"

"OH yes ... never have I felt that!"

Her hips worked slow little movements that gripped and pulled and ground and squeezed his cock.

"Hula dancing, honey, hula dancing!"

She lay back on the water with his hard cock still deep inside. Her legs wrapped around his waist, her tits floating on top of the water. Then, her hips and legs twitched sending spasms all along his cock and through to the depths of his spine.

His cum shot out pulsating throughout her vagina and she smiled. It seemed to never end as her pussy clamped and pulled on his pole instinctively.

They climbed out of the pool and lay on the lounges. He leaned toward her searching for words.

"I don't know what to say but 'Thank you'"

"It was my pleasure!" she returned.

Bob went to kiss her on the lips but she stopped him.

"Bob, you don't love me. I don't love you. We like each other, true. And I enjoyed our sex but kissing on the lips is for those who deeply love each other. We're not there." At least not yet, she thought.

He nodded and liked the idea of a lovers versus sex. They had just had raw sex. She was right. It was not love. He kissed the cheek that she offered him and gazed at her glistening breasts and longed to suck her nipples.

"Will we be able to do this again?" he asked softly as he opened another beer.

She put on her sunglasses and gave him a warm smile. "I'd like to but I don't want you to think you get this special treatment for $100 a week."

He smiled. "So, you'd do sex as a business arrangement?"

"Maybe"

He laughed and lay back on the lounge and felt the sun press down upon him.

Authors note: I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment or sent me a note. I'm working on chapter 2 so stay tuned!

12