Thanksgiving Threesome

Story Info
Sue feasts on two drumsticks for Thanksgiving.
7.8k words
4.43
49.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanksgiving

Karl and Sue had decided to go away for Thanksgiving this year, and headed off to Austin for the weekend. The plan was to stay at a nice hotel and have the hotel's Thanksgiving buffet, which they heard was out of this world. They packed up on Wednesday night and headed West. The drive was uneventful, and they checked into their suite on the 12th floor. It was a great room, with a view of downtown and the hill country beyond. It had a huge Jacuzzi tub that they both looked at and then smiled at each other, knowing that they'd get some use out of it.

The next day was thanksgiving, and they gorged themselves on all the traditional Thanksgiving food, plus some exotic food the chef had thrown in such as oysters on the half-shell and cracked King Crab. They retired to the room to rest up after the feast and both fell fast asleep. They woke up about 5:00 that afternoon and decided to get dressed and go down to the bar to watch the traditional NFL game that was on every Thanksgiving evening.

Sue dressed in a pair of pants and a sweater that fit tight enough to properly show off her 38D breasts. While it didn't show any cleavage at all, it's salmon colored mesh tightly wrapping around those beautiful breasts would make every man in the bar take a second look. Karl wore jeans and a Tommy Bahamas shirt.

They got to the bar at about 6:30 and found two seats at the bar. The bar was surprisingly empty, and the bartender mentioned that there were about four sports bars within walking distance to the hotel that most everyone preferred over a stuffy hotel bar. Karl and Sue loved it though and weren't in the mood for large, drunk crowds. They ordered their drinks and began watching the game and chit chatting. They each had two drinks in them - Sue drinking Patron margarita's and Karl drinking dirty Absolute martini's - when a man came up and asked if he could take the stool next to Sue on her right. The bar had begun to fill up, and there weren't very many seats left, so Sue told him no problem.

His name was Simon and he was from England. A very good looking man, mid forties, tallish and very fit. He ordered his drink and began watching the game in his own space. A bad call on the field made Karl mad and he made a comment about the referee.

"Excuse me" Simon said "Can you please help me? I really don't understand American football and I'd like to since I'll be spending a lot of time over here during the next few months. What was bad about that call?" He queried.

"Well first off" Karl began "They gave the Cowboys a bad spot...where the ref says the ball should be placed on the field. Then they called holding against that lineman when anyone could see in the replay that he wasn't holding. If you really want to learn about the game, Sue knows more than I do!" Pointing to Sue.

The introductions followed, and since Sue was between the two men, she began to explain football to Simon, pointing out the rules, formations, different types of plays, etc.. Karl began to notice that every time Sue would point to the screen and start describing something, Simon would take the opportunity to glance down at her breasts and sneak a peak, and then he'd follow her to the screen. Karl knew it was an innocent "man" thing; hell, every man can appreciate a fine set of titties! It was actually starting to turn him on, knowing that another man was interested in his wife and showing it right there in front of him.

The three of them were starting to get a little tipsy by half-time of the game, and Simon excused himself to use the restroom.

"He's so nice" Sue stated innocently.

Karl didn't know whether to tell her about Simon's sneaking peeks or not because he could tell that she was having an innocently good time talking to Simon. He decided to tell her and see what happened.

"Yeah, he's a really nice guy" Karl responded "He really likes your titties."

"What do you mean?" Sue asked, puzzled.

"Well, I think it's funny that every time you are explaining something to him and look at the screen, he takes a quick look at those tits, then follows you up to the screen. It actually turns me on knowing that another man appreciates your assets." Karl said with a smile, gripping Sue's left thigh.

"Really!? He's really doing that? I didn't even notice!" Sue responded. She wasn't sure if she was mad or a little turned on...maybe a bit of each she thought? "Well, I don't want him staring at my tits!" She said, not wanting Karl to think she did.

"Oh come on baby, it's harmless. And besides like I said, it kinda turns me on." Karl assured her.

Simon returned and began conversing with Sue, but now she was a bit standoffish to him. Karl didn't want to ruin the evening and the remote possibilities that could materialize, so he challenged Simon to a game of pool. Simon agreed and they both began playing, leaving Sue at the bar to continue to watch the game. Well, it wasn't long before two other men approached Sue and asked if the seats were taken. She motioned to Karl and Simon and one of the guys came over to ask if they could just sit in our seats until we were done shooting pool. Karl said no problem and went back to his pool game.

Karl and Simon played six games and ended up in a draw. When they returned to the bar, Sue was having a great time with her new friends, commenting on the game, laughing, and...Karl noticed that she had a hand on each of their upper legs. He knew it wasn't a sexual advance by her, that's just the way she was. When you became a friend, Sue was a touchy feely person. Karl noticed that when she would talk to one of the men, the other would cop a look at her breasts...they were double teaming her for a look. This really turned Karl on, knowing that other men were very interested in his hot wife.

Sue introduced Karl and Simon to the other two who, as promised relinquished the seats to Karl and Simon, shook Sues hand and moved to the pool table. Sue had had another two drinks during this time and was beginning to feel no pain. She excused herself to use the restroom and Karl noticed that as she walked out of the bar, the two men she was sitting with watched her leave. One made an obviously dirty comment because Karl could barely hear the other respond with a "Yeah buddy".

When Sue returned, Simon left to use the restroom again. It was then that Sue turned to Karl and whispered in his ear "You were right, those two guys couldn't stop looking at my tits. I was watching them in the mirror behind the bar and noticed that one would distract me by talking to me and the other to catch a peek! You men are all so horny!" She commented.

Karl leaned in and gave her a little but sexy kiss, then said "Yeah, but the question is...does it turn you on?"

"Well, at first I was a bit freaked out, but honestly, as they continued to ogle me with their eyes, it kinda did turn me on." She replied honestly now that the alcohol had stripped away her inhibitions.

"Well what turned me on, was your hands on their legs...I know it was innocent, but damn, it turned me on" Karl confessed.

"Really?" She replied quizzically "I didn't even realize I had my hands on their legs!"

"I know, but I'll be they did!" Karl assured her. "And when you left to use the restroom, they both watched you walk out; then made a comment that I couldn't hear, but could sure take a good guess about."

"What do you think they were saying?" She asked.

"Well, it was probably something about wanting to get a piece of that pussy and those tits." Karl informed her, now moving his hand off the top of her leg and down between them while kissing her gently on the neck. "In fact, they're watching us now." He added.

The alcohol was taking its effect on Sue, and her pussy was sopping wet just thinking about all the attention she'd been getting tonight. She wanted Karl now, but he had other plans. She moved his hand from between her legs "Not here, let's go up to the room" she asked.

"Well, let's have one more drink and finish watching the game...then we'll head up. Sound good?" He proposed.

"OK" she said.

Simon returned about that time and they went back to watching the game. Simon and Sue were laughing about something, and again, her hand went to rest on the top of his leg. He didn't seem to mind, and his constant adjusting in his seat told Karl that Simon probably was beginning to sport a hard on. Simon was drinking beer, so his restroom breaks were more frequent. He left for another break and Sue turned to Karl, whispering in his ear.

"You're right!" She said.

"About what?" Karl replied.

"I'm catching Simon in the mirror looking at my tits!" She proudly stated.

"I told you. You have gorgeous tits, and guys love 'em!" Karl confirmed to her. "Is it turning you on?" He asked.

"Well..." She paused "maybe just a little"

"Well, it's turning me on a lot!" Karl told her.

"Really? Why?"

Karl leaned into her, gave her a sensual French kiss and whispered in her ear "Because, I'd love to watch you let one or all of them suck your titties, fuck your pussy, and make you suck their big, hard cocks." He was so hard at that point that he felt he might bust the zipper on his jeans. He took Sue's left hand and placed it on his hard-on.

Sue was speechless. She had never heard her husband talk like this before and wasn't sure what to make of it. She should be angry right? Her husband was telling her that he'd like to see her have intimate, sexual relations with another man or a group of men, and that should make her angry. But it didn't, it made her horny as hell, and now she had a burning pussy to prove it. In an instant, she gave into her feelings.

"So, Simon for example" She began "You'd like to watch him suck on my nipples and then slide that cock of his into my sopping wet pussy...because, you know, it is sopping wet right now?"

"Yes" was all Karl could say.

"And you'd like to watch me play with his cock and suck it off like I suck yours...Looking at you the whole time?" She continued.

"Yes" Karl responded, almost in a trance at how nasty his wife was becoming.

"And I'm assuming that after I jack his cock and suck it off, you want to watch him jack it until it shoots all over these wonderful titties...You'll be jacking off too won't you baby? Adding your load to Simons?" Sue was now rubbing Karl's hard on through his jeans, and he wasn't far from making a mess.

"Fuck yes!" was Karl's reply.

"You really would like that wouldn't you?" Sue asked to verify whether this was just an innocent fantasy of Karl's or a real fantasy.

"Yes. It's every mans' fantasy to see his wife please another man...it's just the way it is." Karl replied honestly.

"Well" Sue responded "Simon is good looking...but I'm shaking like a leaf and don't know if I can do it"

"Then let's not" Karl assured her. "Let's just go up to the room and pretend. You brought your toy, so we'll have an innocent fantasy together and you don't have to worry about it." He wanted to make her understand that while it was a fantasy, he wasn't going to force her to do anything she didn't want to do.

"OK" She said "Let's go when Simon gets back. If it turns me on upstairs with my toy, I'll think about the real thing...deal?"

"Deal" Karl affirmed.

Simon returned and they began talking about the end of the game. Karl and Sue said they were retiring and asked Simon if he was going to be around the next couple of days, to which he replied that he was. Karl began setting the groundwork for a possible future threesome by making sure to let Simon know that they would be back in the bar the next night. If Sue decided after tonight that she didn't want to proceed, they could still have drinks with a new friend.

Karl paid the bar tab and they both walked to the elevator holding hands. There was an electrical tension between them, each feeling like they were about ready to explode. When the elevator doors closed, Sue turned to Karl and lifted her sweater. She had removed her bra the last time she went to the restroom just before they left the bar, and was now flashing her gorgeous tits to Karl. He quickly began sucking on one nipple, then the other, and then moved up to her mouth where they engaged in a deep, x-rated French kiss. Sue left her sweater pulled up so her nipples rubbed against Karl's shirt.

"God, I'm so fuckin' horny" She moaned. "I want you to just fuck me when we get to the room...I need to feel your cock in me!"

"I'll fuck you silly you fucking tease!" Karl responded.

They arrived on their floor and got into the room. Sue immediately moved on Karl and began kissing him deeply again. They undressed each other and Sue went into the bathroom for something, leaving Karl laying on his back with his hard on pointing to the ceiling. She returned with her medium life like jelly dildo.

"Hmmm?" she wondered "How do I want to do this now? Oh, I have it!"

She then moved onto Karl, positioning his cock at the entrance to her pussy in the cowgirl position. She then held the dildo up to her lips and said "Is this what you're thinking about? A cock in my pussy and a cock in my mouth?" smiling down at Karl.

"Yes...That's it.." He moaned.

Sue then began to sit down on Karl's cock, and let it slide into her sopping wet hole all the way down to his balls. She let out a moan, then, looking down at him, began to suck on the dildo, licking the head and taking it all the way into her mouth.


"Is this what you had in mind?" She coo'd.

"Yes" Karl replied

The thought of what she was doing began to sink into her mind and she began to think about what it would really be like to please two real cocks at the same time. As the thoughts moved through her mind, she began to move up and down Karl's cock, and then she would gyrate and grate against it like she'd never done before. She was taken by the experience, and was truly turning into a porn slut. Karl noticed that she had her eyes closed and was doing an excellent job of sucking the dildo and fucking him at the same time. He could see that she was in a new place now and he loved it.

She was now over the top with excitement and very close to coming. She slurped the dildo in and out of her mouth, licking it and making Love to it with every stroke of her tongue.

"Oh yeah baby!" Karl egged her on "suck that cock for me...show me how you're sucking Simon's cock for me" He thought using the name would either turn her on more or turn her off, but he had to know which. "You like it?" he asked.

"Uhhmmm Hummm" she moaned.

"You like having my cock buried in that wet pussy and sucking on Simon's cock don't you, you little fucking slut!" He added.

His comments made her go even more crazy on the dildo and at that point she began to cum harder than she ever thought possible. Waves of ecstasy rippled through her body as her pussy pulsated around Karl's cock. But she was still in the moment and continued to imagine herself not wanting to let "Simon" down by not continuing to suck his cock, so she held her lips tightly around it, moving it in and out of her mouth just like he would be doing if he was really there. It was at that moment that she realized that she may want to try this for real.

Once her pussy stopped pulsating from the earth shattering orgasm, she slowed down and removed the dildo from her mouth. Karl took this queue to roll her onto her back while remaining inside her, and began to slowly fuck her pussy. He knew she could, and would, cum again, so he just slowly and purposefully fucked her. Her moaning told him that he was on the right track, and it wasn't long before she was grinding her pussy back into him as he moved in and out of her. She came again, hard.

"cum on my pussy" she purred, and with that, Karl pulled out and stroked his cock until he erupted all over her stomach and pussy, drenching her pussy lips in his hot, sticky seed.

Karl lay beside her and began to kiss her shoulder and breast.

"Wow" he said "that was somethin' else!"

"Yeah" Sue replied.

Karl didn't bring up the threesome subject and thought that it was best to let Sue think about it on her own and make her own decision. She knew where Karl stood on the subject, and if she was interested, he figured that she'd bring it up in her own time. They drifted off to sleep, each with their own thoughts and dreams.

THE DECISION IS MADE

The next morning found Karl and Sue in the scissor position, with Karl grinding against her pussy while shoving his entire length into her. She loved this position because of how hard Karl ground into her and the fact that in this position, he always hit her "G" spot. She came twice before Karl unloaded inside her, then they lay next to each other totally relaxed.

"Wow" Karl began "Right into the next day huh?"

"Yeah" Sue responded "What a night! I don't know when I've cum that hard."

"Yeah" Karl agreed "You were pretty wild, that's for sure...You've never fucked me like that before. Wonder what it was?" he said, smiling.

"Smart ass" She responded "Well, I do have to admit that you filled my head with some pretty erotic scenes...and...well...when I closed my eyes and imagined it all it kinda took me to another place."

"Yes" Karl inquired "But did you like that place?"

"What do you think?" She replied with a smile.

"Yeah, I think you liked it. But no pressure at all. If you ever want to make it a reality, you know I'm all for it. With the right man and under the right circumstances that make you feel good about it...right?"

"You're so sweet" she coo'd "Yep, if it ever comes to pass, I know you'll do what's right and not let anyone take advantage of the situation. I Love you."

"I Love you too baby. Let's grab a shower and get some breakfast." Karl suggested.

They were both too spent to play around in the shower, so they just got dressed and headed downstairs. It was about 9:00 in the morning and the restaurant was just starting to empty out. They got a table and ordered, when Simon walked up and said good morning. He had already eaten but joined them for a quick cup of coffee. He was going to look at some land North of town that day for business purposes and wouldn't be back until dinner time. Sue took that opportunity to invite him to dinner. Now that she was sober, she saw that Simon was a genuinely nice guy and fun to be around. He and Karl talked of golf and it sounded like they were both about the same skill level.

She also noticed how well built Simon was, and the thoughts of last night began to creep into her mind. She wondered how well endowed he was. Was he a good kisser? Did he like to do the same things Karl did in bed? She was off in her own little World when Karl nudged her...

"Sue...Baby?" Karl said "Simon's leaving and said good-bye"

"Oh, I'm sorry Simon...OK then, we'll see you tonight" she managed to get out before Simon walked off.

"You OK baby?" Karl asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just...um...dazed off there for a second." She responded.

The rest of the day went well, but Sue couldn't get the nasty thoughts out of her mind. She kept going back to a visual of her facing two men with a cock in each hand, slowly moving her hands up and down the fleshy shafts. She was already soaking wet and it was only early afternoon. They drove around town and visited some tourist destinations before heading back to the room. They were going to meet Simon downstairs at 6:30, so they went upstairs to get ready. Karl had bought a bottle of wine to drink in the room and popped it open as they relaxed out on the patio.

"What a great day" Sue commented.

"Yeah, and here's to a great night!" Karl toasted, leaving the meaning open to whatever Sue wanted it to mean.

Sue smiled back at him and said "To a great night!".

It didn't take long to finish off the bottle, and they were both at that relaxed stage...a slight buzz, but not close to being drunk. Sue got up and said "Time to hit the shower...wanna join me?".