Thanksgiving Weekend

Story Info
Chance encounter with a hot chick.
2.1k words
4.42
29.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 22 years of marriage my second wife and I decided that it just wasn't working for either of us and that a divorce was in order. Both of us wanted to avoid the fighting we experienced in our first divorce and so we quickly agreed on a settlement. There was just one problem, she wanted to move to Florida to help care for her parents, but needed to put in almost two years at her job before qualifying for early retirement, so we decided that we would share the house until she could move. It was fine during the week, but a little uncomfortable on weekends, so we decided to delay selling our little summer cottage about thirty miles away and I would spend my weekends there.

I developed a routine that on Fridays I would pack my bags, work until about six o'clock, go to my favorite watering hole for a sandwich and a beer and then head to a gym in the town of Lakeview, not far from the cottage, where I would work out and then shower before heading to a local bar for a nightcap and to see if I could pick up a woman to spend the night with me at the cottage. Most Friday nights I went to the cottage by myself and fantasized about Ellie, the young woman who worked at the gym Friday evenings. Ellie was about the most gorgeous woman I had ever met, beautiful face and a body that was unbelievable, extremely fit and shapely.

On Thanksgiving my wife went to Florida for her family's get together, so I had the house to myself. My plans were to skip the cottage and spend the holiday weekend at home. I went to my brother's house for Thanksgiving dinner and had a nice time, but on Friday I was antsy, I wanted to do something, but didn't know what. That evening I went to the bar and had a steak dinner and a few beers, I noticed there were a lot of women there without their men and it dawned on me that this was the time of year when deer hunters went away to go hunting leaving some horny women behind and that it might be a good night at the Lakeview bar.

My initial plan was to go straight to the bar, but the more I thought about it, the better plan seemed to be a workout and a shower at the gym and then hit the bar, hopefully that plan would include a chance to see Ellie. So I went home, packed my stuff and headed over to the gym. As I started my drive it began to snow and about halfway there the roads started to get a little slick. I thought about turning around and heading back, but it seemed that would be as tricky as just going ahead, so I slowed down and drove to the gym, it was almost ten o'clock when I got there and again the thought of skipping it entered my mind, but when I saw Ellie's little blue sports car was one of the few cars in the parking lot, I decided to head in.

I changed into my workout clothes and did a warm-up and some stretching exercises and then spent twenty minutes on some ab workouts. I wanted to finish up with an hour on the treadmill, which would let me shower and hit the bar right around midnight.

There were never many people there on a Friday night, but as I started walking on the treadmill I looked around and there were only four others in the whole gym. About ten minutes into my workout, Ellie stopped by and asked me how the roads were, I told her they were a bit slick, but not terrible. As we continued our conversation I noticed that the other people were finishing their workouts and leaving. I made mention of this and Ellie told me that the gym was closing at eleven; it was now 10:55.

"Oh no!" I said as I stopped the treadmill. "I need to take a shower; I thought you were open 24/7."

"We usually are, but because of the holiday and deer season, we're closing from eleven till seven tonight and tomorrow night. It was posted on the door."

I had seen the sign marked "Holiday Hours" on my way in, but assumed it was just about Thanksgiving Day and didn't bother to read it. I was too sweated to head to the bar without showing and it would take too long to drive to the cottage, shower and drive back to the bar, so I just resigned myself to the fact that I blew it and hoped that I'd get another chance the next night.

"But I need to stay on do some paperwork, so you can take a shower and I'll let you out when you're finished."

"That would be so awesome of you; I'll try and not take too long. Thank you so much!" I said while heading to the locker room.

"Take your time," Ellie responded, "I'm in no hurry."

Normally I would take all my stuff to the shower room and use one of the stalls to get undressed, but since there was no one else there, I stripped, grabbed a towel and headed for the shower. It was hard not to enjoy the hot water for a while, but I didn't want to inconvenience Ellie too much so I washed quickly and grabbed my towel and started back to my locker toweling myself as I walked.

When I turned the corner I received the shock of a lifetime as Ellie was sitting on the bench in front of my locker. I quickly moved my towel to hide my manhood.

"That was fast," Ellie smiled as she spoke, "I hope you don't do everything that fast."

"What's going on?" My head was spinning with the possibilities, both good (sex) and bad (robbery).

"Well, I've always fantasized about two things; one: having sex in the men's locker room and two: making love with an older man." Ellie stood up and walked right in front of me, grabbed my towel, turned me around and started drying my back. "How would you like to make both my fantasies come true tonight?"

I was stunned for a moment, but quickly realized this was an unbelievable opportunity and I didn't want to screw it up, so I stuttered something about I'd like that and turned back around..

I next felt Ellie's hand cupping my balls and checking my already semi hard-on. I'm probably just average or a little less in length, but make up for it in thickness. Ellie smiled a little, whispered the word "nice", brought her lips to mine for an intense kiss and started stroking my cock.

After a couple of kisses, Ellie began to lower herself in front of me and started licking and then sucking my now very hard cock. I had jerked off while looking at some porn that morning or I probably would shot my load the second she wrapped her lips around my stiff cock. As it was I was having a hard time not cumming in her pretty mouth.

So as much as I was enjoying her work, I pulled her up and lifted her top off her, unhooked her bra to reveal her full breasts. Both my wives had small breasts and the few other women that I had fucked in my lifetime were either very small breasted or in one case kind of fat with huge tits that just got in the way. Ellie's were perfect in both size and firmness. I massaged them for a minute and then began to suck on them. While I was doing that, Ellie was taking her pants off and so I took one hand and reached between her legs, when I felt how wet her pussy was, I got really excited. My sex life the past five or so years had all been with women my age, or in one case even older, who just didn't get that wet and so the thought of dipping my cock into such a juicy pussy was really getting me pumped up.

When Ellie lowered her self to the bench and lay back, I knew what she wanted and so I buried my face in her neatly trimmed pussy and went to work. I've always considered this to be my best talent in the bedroom and Ellie seemed to agree. I began by gently licking her entire pussy, and then began to alternate thrusting my tongue in her very wet pussy and flicking her clit. Ellie was moaning and reached around the back of my head and pulled me tighter into her pussy. I began to lick with more intensity and after a minute or two of that, I started to concentrate on her clit and inserted a finger in her hole. I used a little trick on her that my wife used to love and Ellie went wild and had a huge orgasm. Her juice was now really flowing from her, but I didn't stop and soon she was starting to moan again and moving her hips to meet my finger. Her hole was tight, but I still managed to slide a second finger in. After a few minutes of this she let out a loud moan and started shouting "yes, yes, yes!", and then she had a second orgasm.

I couldn't wait any longer and so I lay down on top of her and slid my dick into that incredible wet hole and started pumping. This is not easy to do on one of those benches as trying to balance so that we didn't go tumbling onto the floor was hard. The difficulty allowed me to last a little a minute or two before filling her with a large wad of cum. I gingerly lifted myself off of her, trying not to be too obvious, but wanting to get a good look at the damage I had done. Her pussy remained open, like it wanted more as my milky cum, mixing with her juice, seeped out her hole and down to her ass. The sight of this was pretty awesome.

Ellie smiled at me, "how was it?" she asked.

"It was amazing; I never made love to a woman as incredibly beautiful as you before."

"Really?" she smiled, acting surprised, "I find that hard to believe."

"Well, it's the truth." I said as I helped her up.

Ellie stood in front of me, wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and whispered, "How long does it take to drive to that cottage of yours?"

"About twenty minutes," I answered.

"And how long does it take you to get hard again?"

"About twenty minutes."

"How convenient" She stretched up to kiss me and then continued, "I'll follow you."

We drove to the cabin where we engaged in some pretty intense lovemaking till about two thirty in the morning and then went to sleep. I got up the next morning and started making coffee. Ellie soon appeared wearing just her panties and my shirt. She needed to leave but wondered if she could come back in the evening. I was all for that and so she spent Saturday evening with me as well. The sex wasn't quite as intense as the night before and we found some time just to talk as well. Sunday morning we ended our time together with breakfast, a shower and one final fuck.

Time seemed to drag on that week as I couldn't wait for Friday night and another possible encounter with Ellie. Finally Friday evening arrived and I headed over to Lakeview. I was disappointed when there was no blue sports car in the parking lot. I went inside and Max was behind the counter, I knew Max well enough that I could joke with him, so I said, "what a letdown."

"Yeah, I know, but the girl has to get ready for her big day tomorrow."

"Oh, what's tomorrow?" I asked, my head spinning trying to think what it could possibly be.

"Ellie's getting married," Max looked surprised that I didn't know and then continued, "last week people were wondering if it was going to happen or not, she seemed to disappear over the weekend, but Monday morning she showed up at work and said everything was fine, she just wanted a little time to herself."

"Interesting, I guess you just never know with a woman." I headed for the locker room and changed, did a short work out, showered and headed to the bar. This Friday night I just wanted a couple of beers before heading to the cabin because nothing was going to match last week.