Thanksgiving with Family

Story Info
This Thanksgiving I was especially thankful for Uncle Jim!
13k words
61.9k
50
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,042 Followers

For as long as I can remember, my parents and I have spent Thanksgiving together with my dad's side of the family and Christmas with my mom's side. One advantage of having such a tradition is that it avoided those nasty family conflicts where people get upset thinking one family was getting more attention than the other. Usually these were rather boring affairs but nowadays the potential was there for more "interesting" things.

My first time being a part of incest was when I was an eighteen year-old freshman in college. I'd lost my virginity just before by then so it wasn't like I wasn't already sexually active. It's sort of interesting that incest was actually the last thing on my mind. Sure I knew my dad enjoyed watching me when I came home and played with myself and sometimes he would even get an erection while we were in the hot tub together and I'd tell him about school. After all, he might be my dad but he was still a man so those sort of things are bound to happen. The thought that he might actually want to DO anything with me, or even the very concept of having sex with my parents, never even crossed my mind. Since my parents didn't make sex a taboo subject, I just assumed that he was reacting no differently than any man would around any college girl like me. It didn't mean he wanted to fuck me though.

Well, all that changed when I witnessed my parents having sex for the first time from my window overlooking the hot tub. Although they didn't mind me seeing them masturbate, actual sex was always something they kept private between the two of them and now I realized why. As I watched them I thought about how I could please my father the way my mom did and about how close it could bring us together. No, not in some perverted way where I was his lover or something ridiculous like that; but as a normal father and daughter. Once we started I never looked back and over the past few years my dad and I have developed a wonderful new relationship. Of course my mom has given her stamp of approval and we sometimes get together as well, but only rarely. It's my dad I want to please the most and he is the one who seems to need it more than my mom.

At first my incestual relationships were restricted to my mom's side of the family which included my Aunt Linda. My dad quickly convinced me to do it with his younger brother, AKA my Uncle Jim. Thus I went from incest "abstinence" to being with three members of my dad's side of the family in the space of less than two weeks!

Another thing about my parents - they take their marriage vows VERY seriously. To them adultery is a violation of the Ten Commandments, not to be done under ANY circumstances, even with your spouse's "permission". Of course, sex within your own family is NOT cheating. Thus my dad does my Aunt Linda at times, especially when I'm not around. While this works out great for my dad, my Aunt Linda is divorced and has no sons meaning there was nobody for my mom in our family other than my dad. Of course, she loves him totally and he satisfies her sexually, but I'm sure she wouldn't have minded a little diversity back then.

Needless to say, my dad was thrilled to see me home again from college for Thanksgiving break. At least he hadn't wasted any time showing me how much he missed me! Let's just say the erection poking through his shorts when I walked in the door was a clue. There was one thing I could count on from my dad when I was home - my morning wakeup call. There was no alarm clock involved, but rather an alarm COCK. Our little "tradition" was now so ingrained that it seemed if I didn't get fucked first thing in the morning I walked around wanting it for the rest of the day!

Given the marvelous consistency of which my dad kept up his side of our tradition, you can imagine my surprise when I woke up Thanksgiving morning and realized something was missing - my dad's cock! I rubbed my eyes and as my bedroom slowly came into focus I verified that I was indeed all alone. Hmmmm, what could had happened that was more important to my dad than his own daughter, especially on Thanksgiving morning when not even he went to work?

As I sat up in bed, I started to scratch an itch on my cheek when my fingers felt something a bit sticky. Looking down at my boobs, which were also itching a little, I grinned as I realized what had already happened this morning. My dad must have come in earlier and as exhausted as I was from the past week, I must have been hard to wake up so he let me sleep. As horny as he probably was by then, he must have jerked off looking at my nude body and then cum all over me. Normally, I get more than a little perturbed when guy makes a mess on me. Guys, the porn movies don't show what happens AFTER the whore gets covered in cum. Trust me, cleaning cum off of you is not the easiest thing in the world, especially when it's in your hair or dried on your skin. Of course in my father's case I was ready to make an exception. God what I would have given for a video of him jerking off over me, looking at me, seeing in his eyes how badly he wanted to fuck me. It thrilled me to know he found me desirable in this way, that he could fulfill his lust and needs just by looking down at me as I slept without even touching me.

The more I thought about it the hornier I got until my pussy suddenly turned on like a light switch had been thrown. I an instant I simply HAD to touch it and so my hand slipped down between my legs and at first I just cupped my shaved pussy in my hand, pressing up against my crotch like a bikini bottom pulling up against me. Damn, it felt like I was on fire down there! Even without pressing my fingers inside if me I could already feel the wetness as I imagined my dad brushing the head of his stiff cock over my face as I slept. Slowly, ever so slowly, I traced the tip of my finger in little circles around my clit. Now and then I would drop down and pull some more wetness up from my pussy hole to keep it slippery. It was like I was teasing myself, playing with my clit just enough to make me feel good but not enough to drive me to an orgasm. In my mind, it wasn't my finger on my pussy but my dad's tongue, licking me up and down my pussy slit and rubbing it up against my clit.

"Yes daddy, lick me," I whispered to myself, wishing he was there to hear me.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore and I put two fingers just outside my pussy hole.

"Fuck me daddy," I whispered to my imaginary father.

"He" responded by pushing his cock into me and my two fingers worked their way in as I pretended that it was his dick that was violating my tight pussy. While I fucked myself with one hand, the other was fondling my boobs, just as he would be doing if he was drilling me.

"Make me cum... oh god make me cum daddy," I cried out, a bit louder this time but there was nobody upstairs to hear me anyway. With both hand on my pussy now, I used the one to push its fingers into me while the other worked full time on my clit. God it felt so good!

"OH MY GOD! FUCK ME DADDY" I cried out to the empty room as my orgasm struck me. like a sudden summer storm. My hips rose up off the bed as my back arched and it felt like every inch of my skin was sweating fire. All I could think about was his hard cock in me, his wonderful erect dick that he would give me when I was a good girl, that he rewarded me with when I had earned it. Mmmmmmm, if only he could see me now, his only daughter making herself cum on her bed thinking of nothing else but her desire to have her father fuck her and release his love inside of her.

My pussy was gushing cum and I knew my bed must be getting soaked under me but it didn't matter to me a bit. They say practice makes perfect and when it comes to masturbation, I had tons of practice! I knew just how to keep myself on the sharp edge of an orgasm, to twiddle my clit just right that I didn't go so far to where I had to quit because it overwhelmed me, but just enough to keep me peaking, to keep the incredible sensations alive in me. I have no idea how long this went on as I tend to lose all track of time when this happens to me. Sometimes I get so exhausted I simply am forced to quit but when I catch my breath, it's back to the races and to that mountain peak once again. Poor guys, it's like a few quick shots and its over but I could keep myself going like this forever. Who knows how long I might have gone on this way when my mom appeared at the door to my room. Really, I had no idea how long she had been watching me but when she spoke I couldn't mistake her presence.

"Hey lazybones, how about you stop playing with yourself for once and get down here and help me?"

On the one hand, I knew she wanted me to help her but I also knew she was teasing me a bit too. When I was younger and first starting to learn about my body, I use to constantly touch myself - and I mean constantly. Well, I mean, can you blame me? Sometimes I would forget about where I was and Mom would poke me in church or wherever and hiss at me to "stop it". More than once, she threatened me that my clit would "fall off" if I played with it too much! She still likes to tease me about how often I masturbate, even though I knew she does it a lot herself. On average, I probably do it two or three times a day, not a record I'm sure by any means but respectable.

Throwing on just a tight tank top, I hurried downstairs to help her with the chores of getting ready for dinner. As I stood there in the kitchen, I couldn't keep still as my pussy was still acting up something fierce and even just walking was enough to stimulate it.

"Wow, you're certainly horny this morning," my mom teased me, "What's the story anyway?"

I explained to her what dad had done to me earlier and she just shook her head and smiled.

"Yeah, I can see him doing that. My guess is that it's because you let him do it. Frankly, I'm not waking up to a bunch of dried cum all over me - and he knows better than to try!"

I just laughed at her and she poked me playfully. As we worked in the kitchen, the conversation turned to the day's events and eventually to my favorite uncle and cousin (well, my only male cousin for that matter).

"You know, just because you've started screwing your uncle it doesn't mean you have to do it TODAY you know," she warned me.

"Oh Mommmmmm!" I whined.

"Don't 'oh mom' me young lady," my mom chastised me, a little more seriously now. "The last thing we need around here is for your bitchy aunt to get any clever ideas. You know she thinks you're a slut as it is - and not in the cute way your father refers to you."

I just hung my head sullenly. What was the fun of fucking your uncle if you couldn't do it when it was naughty? Especially my Uncle Jim. It's not like he was the greatest guy ever to screw me. In fact, if he hadn't been my uncle, there would certainly have never been a second time. What really made it hot was that my Aunt Shari had no idea of how much of a slut I REALLY was. Like if she complained about my bikini and shorts (or lack of them), just imagine what she would say if she knew her husband and son were doing me behind her back!

We didn't talk about it anymore and when I was finished I headed back upstairs to get dressed. As a rule, we didn't dress up for Thanksgiving so I just wore a tight pair of jeans and a school sweatshirt. The jeans were a pain to get on and I could barely sit down in them. As hot as they looked on me, they were pretty much overshadowed by the baggy oversized sweatshirt. It was so big you couldn't even tell I wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Heck, for that matter you could barely tell I had boobs! Actually, the outfit was a compromise between my mom and me. As usual, I knew she was right to be concerned about my aunts, both of whom I am sure thought my mother let me get away with murder and that it was outrageous how she allowed me to dress most of the time. Still, that didn't stop me from wanting to push their buttons a little bit.

My dad had been waiting the TV in the basement all this time and he turned it off as my mom and I came down the stairs carrying the food. He looked at me and shook his head.

"Wow, being a little overly conservative today, aren't we?"

I just rolled my eyes as my mom glared at him. I figure she must have been thinking that he last thing she needed was him egging me on today. Mom was sort of our family "conscious" and typically she kept my dad and I from getting carried away. But even she knew the limits of control she had once my dad and I got going.

*****************

It only took a few minutes to get to my Uncle Jim's house. The door was unlocked so like the family we were, we just walked right in and said hello to everyone that was there. As it turned out we were the late arrivals with my dad's older brother Paul and his family already there. Both of Paul's daughters were older than me - and married. They were all totally straight, if you ignore the Laura's bachelorette party that I was lucky enough to attend. Ginny, the older one, had great boobs but we all knew God had a little help with them. Neither she or Laura had kids there weren't any little ones to fuss with yet although I imagined the next Thanksgiving we might not be so lucky.

The women were in the kitchen and dining room getting dinner ready. My cousins Tammy and Kate were putting out the silverware. Kate was a clone of her straitlaced mom and my prediction was that she would be a virgin AFTER she was married. My dad had been lusting for Tammy since she graduated from high school. I can still remember how horny he was when we came home from her last birthday party and I pretended to be her!

If there is always one problem in a house full of people that normally doesn't have that many, it's a lack of bathrooms. This one had only two - one upstairs by the master bedroom and one downstairs in the basement for the kids. I had been there maybe an hour when the need arose and sure enough, someone was occupying the upstairs one. Of course, once you commit to doing it, the urge only gets stronger and I wasn't going to wait for whoever was in there and so I headed down the stairs to the basement. It was completely finished and didn't have that "basement" smell or feel to it. Hurrying down the hallway, trying not to pee on myself, I grabbed the doorknob and wouldn't you know it, someone was in there! God, was there no mercy on me? Dancing from foot to foot, I knocked and to my surprise, the door opened and who was there but my cousin Rick! A year older than me, he'd been trying to get in my pants for a while now. I'd pushed back until now but since I was doing his dad, who knows? He wasn't all that nice of a guy though so it wasn't like I was anxious for anything with him. Then again, I WAS a little extra horny today and he DID seem to have something special pushing out from his crotch...

"What's the matter, gotta pee?" he teased me, standing in my way.

I just glared at him and roughly pushed him out of the way, expecting him to leave and close the door behind him like any normal person would have done. He might be sporting a nice erection but I wasn't going to make it THAT easy for him. Instead he closed the door alright, but with him still in there with me.

"Ummmmm, do you mind?" I said, now just one step away from peeing in my jeans.

"I want to watch."

"What? Are you some weird pervert or what?"

"No really, I've never seen a real girl pee."

Another time and I would've questioned what he meant by "real girl" but at that point I just didn't care anymore. I quickly pulled my stubborn jeans down and planted myself on the toilet. No sooner than my bare butt hit the seat than I released a flood of pee. God, it was almost as good a feeling as getting laid!

"C'mon, let me see!" Rick insisted as he moved over next to me.

"Go away, I'm not putting on a show for you, you pervert!"

By now I'd finished and I wiped with some toilet paper and was about to get up when he pushed me down with his hand on my shoulder. He was standing right next to me and I couldn't help but notice yet again the ever-increasing bulge between his legs.

"Hey, let me up, I need to get back upstairs," I protested but with less intensity now as thoughts of his dick began to cloud my judgement.

"That can wait. I've got something you need right here, he said in a husky voice. I could tell just from the tone he was horny as hell, and the raging hard-on he was still hiding only emphasized it. He was so close now I could even smell the muskiness of his crotch. If he only knew how bad I needed a dick right now!

"Well, what makes you so sure I need it, eh? Why don't you show me what it is?" I said, trying to go with the flow. Oh what the hell, I was horny myself and the thought of going the entire day with all this testosterone around and NOT getting laid was disheartening at best.

Rick boldly undid his belt and pants and pulled down his zipper. He was wearing jockey shorts but they weren't able to contain his massive erection as the tip of his dick was peeking out the top of the elastic waist band. I just sat there as he dropped his pants and underwear to the floor in a heap around his ankles.

"Well, what do you think?"

As much as I would have liked to tease him and string him along more, I was so horny by now I simply couldn't resist and so I reached up to grab his hard dick in my hand. He was sticking straight up in the air like a rocket ready for launch and stiff as a board.

"Yeah, I knew needed it," he whispered to me as I stroked his cock gently with my hand. Then he laughed softly and said, "You know, I think I know you pretty good by now. Shit, - you just can't get enough dick, can you?"

Well, I was definitely guilty as charged. I will freely admit that I LOVE cocks in every way. I love to look at them, to hold them, to suck them and to feel them fuck me. What I REALLY love about them is the way they get hard because of me and then cum, spraying their sperm inside my pussy, in my mouth or sometimes all over me. It really didn't matter to me what the rest of the guy was like so long as he wasn't totally gross. With many a guy, it was just his dick I was interested in so whether he was fat or bald or older didn't make any difference to me so long as he could get hard and cum (although in a few cases it took the help of modern medicine - AKA Viagra).

"Rick, why don't you just shut up and let me suck your dick?" I said, my last words as I leaned forward and bent his dick down for me to take into my waiting mouth.

My tongue reached for the tip of his cock and I played it slowly around and then ran it up and down his hard shaft. God he was so hard and hot! Taking his dick in my mouth, I sucked the head first, pleased to hear him groan as my lips sealed around his shaft and my cheeks drew in as I drew a suction on his dick. He must not have showered this morning as his crotch odor was really thick and strong. It wasn't bad, though, and if anything, I loved the pungent musky odor that permeated it. Then, without warning, I plunged my head down on him, taking his entire cock in my mouth until his dick pressed against the back of my throat. There was still maybe an inch to go which would have to wait for the next time down. Drawing my head up slowly, I let my tongue drag on his shaft as I let his dick flop from my mouth with an exaggerated lip smacking sound. This time I took a deep breath and moved back down on him again. This time when I encountered the back of my throat, I relaxed and let him push his way down into it. My initial reaction was to gag but over time I've learned to control that reflex and the final inch or so moved down into my throat.

"Oh fuck, that feels incredible!" he moaned.

I looked up at him until our eyes met with my mouth tight against the base of his hairy crotch. I wanted to smile at him but with a mouthful of rigid cock that's pretty much impossible.

pghpa
pghpa
1,042 Followers