That 70's Orgy

Story Info
An orgy in the foreman's basement.
1.1k words
3.71
171.8k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sifter
sifter
6 Followers

Eric, Fez, and Hyde are sitting in the basement all complaining about nothing to do when Donna walks in wearing a bikini top and a pair of skimpy shorts and she says" hey guys what going on?"

As she sits next to Eric, Hyde notices how nice she is looking in that outfit and says" Nothing much Donna but I think I have an idea that might spice things up, Hey Foreman and Fez come here for a sec. "

Hyde and the guys huddle up and begin to whisper so Donna cant hear. Donna is looking over at them and sees Fez getting excited and Foreman shaking his head no but Hyde whispers something in his ear and he starts to nod and agree with him. The three of them make there way back over to Donna who Says" So guys what's the idea?"

Before they answer Eric slides next to her and begins to rub his fingers up and down her legs as he is he gives Donna a long passionate kiss as they break the kiss Donna feels another hand on her legs she looks down and see Fez massaging her calves she looks at Eric who has a big smile on his face and says" Fez what are you doing mmmm it does feel awful good"

As Eric begins to kiss her again Hyde begins to massage her shoulders and Eric moves his hands up to her heaving boobs and begins to pinch her nipples through her bikini top as Hyde unties the back of it and Eric grabs it in his hands and pulls it from her body.

Donna is really startled by this and begins to stand up but the guys push her back onto the couch and Hyde says" No Donna your not going anywhere we have big plans for you today so just lay back and enjoy, damn Foreman she's got some nice tits why didn't you tell us they were so nice?"

Hyde then lowered his head and started to spiral his tongue around her nipples as Eric fed her his tongue. As Hyde bit down on her nipples she bit Eric's tongue. Fez in the mean time had undone her shorts and slid them off her legs and began to kiss his way up her legs when his mouth reached her panties he saw a damp spot over her pussy he took her panties into his teeth and ripped them from her body and stared at her lovely pussy he licked his lips and pressed his face between her legs shoving his tongue deep inside her as he did she pulled her mouth from Eric's and let out aloud moan and reached down pulling Fez's head closer to her wet pussy. She then reached for Eric's belt and undid it and then undid his jean and slid them to the floor then reached into his boxers and feels his throbbing hard cock and she pulls it to her hungry mouth as she deep throats it she spirals her tongue around it just like Fez's tongue is doing inside her wet pussy. Eric lets out a low moan as Donna continues her wonderful blow job. Hyde continues to suck onher rock hard nipples as she feels her orgasm

coming she pistons her mouth harder and harder until she cant take it any longer and spits his cock from her mouth and screams " OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH MY GOD EAT ME FEZ YES OHHHHH I'm CUMMING" her hips are thrashing against the couch as Fez's magic tongue works in and out of her pussy pulling her juices to his mouth.

Once her orgasm subsides Hyde strips naked and moves between her legs sliding his throbbing boner deep inside her wet pussy which makes Donna moan very loud and scream out" Oh Hyde your cock is so huge it feels so good"

Donna then takes Eric cock back into her mouth and reaches over to Fez and releases his throbbing cock from his boxers and begins to stroke it gaining speed fast as Hyde fucks her harder and faster. Donna begins to constantly moan while sucking harder on Eric's cock. Her hips begin to thrust back at Hyde as his cock slides in and out of her and she realizes she's ready to cum again so she takes Eric's cock from her mouth and begins to stroke it with her other hand as she screams out" OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDD HYDE DO MEEEEEEEEEEEE NOWWWWWWWWW FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HARD PLEEEEEEEEASE"

Hyde takes her legs and puts them over his shoulders and pounds her pussy harder and harder her body is responding to each deep thrust by shaking as she begins to cum her pussy is gripping tightly on to Hyde's cock as her whole body shakes from the pleasure that he is instilling in her.

After she's done cumming Hyde removes his cock from her and instructs her to ride him now so she climbs on top of him and quickly slides down his cock as she is riding Hyde Fez tells her to suck his cock and she takes it deep into her mouth and Eric gets a wicked idea and takes his cock from her hand and gets behind her and grabs a hold of her ass and parts her cheeks and begins to rub his throbbing cock up and down her crack, he then slowly begins to direct it into her ass Donna is apprehensive about him fucking her ass but as he gets deeper into her she wants more of him in her ass and begins to push back toward his cock as his whole cock enters her ass she constricts her muscles tightly around him then releases him as she feels him begin to slide in and out of her. She begins to suck Fez in time with Eric's thrusts and also rides Hyde in rhythm to Eric's thrusts after a while she feels Hyde's cock begin to tense up and she also feels her orgasm coming and can tell its going to be a big one so she sucks Fez harder and tightens her ass muscles around Eric's pounding cock she pulls off of Fez's cock and screams "I want all of your cum in me please give it to me!"

Eric begins to pound her ass harder and Hyde begins to thrust his hips up to her hot pussy as she reaches under Fez and squeezes his nutsack, Soon all four of them were approaching orgasms and Donna was the first to give and came harder then she had ever cum in her short life as she came Hyde exploded deep into her depths which caused her to tighten her ass around Eric making him explode deep inside her beautiful ass and Fez wasn't too far behind as he blew his warm liquid deep into her mouth which she gladly swallowed. All four of them collapsed the guys holding donnas sweaty body and she gave each of them a long kisses and said " Hyde those was a great idea and anytime you want to do it again I'm game"

sifter
sifter
6 Followers