That 70's Show: Even Women Love Mrs. Forman!

Story Info
Even women love Mrs. Forman! / Turning Kitty Bi.
8.7k words
4.69
30.5k
24

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 05/23/2017
Created 12/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vicvitale
vicvitale
248 Followers

As Kitty will cum to find out in this next chapter, the boys aren't the only ones who lust for the cutesy Mrs. Forman. Many of the ladies who come through her front door yearn to have everyone's favorite cum by virtue of their licking tongue and sucking lips.

Turning Kitty Bi

As hot as Mrs. Forman is, there's no way in hell she'd ever do what the younger generation's doing when it comes to their sexual proclivities.

'She's no queer!' as Red likes to call the people who do it with their own sex.

'It just isn't natural' Kitty would say herself of women going to bed with other women. Even though she knows her daughter's already doing it with her girlfriends, Kitty has maintained her stand against all homosexuality, be it men or women. She had to. Engaging in sex with your own gender is against her religion, much the same as incest, although that little fact didn't seem to matter when it came to fucking for son, Eric. The hot mother went right ahead and did it no matter her religious inclinations.

Who knows? With a little persuasion from other interested parties, the hot little lady might just lift the ban for daughter, Laurie too? Only time will tell.

The next morning . . .

Kitty's eyes opened and she looked at the clock on the nightstand. It was just past noon. She never slept that late, but this time she did. She threw off the light covers and in doing that, realized she was naked. She never slept in the nude unless she'd had sex with her husband, which lately, hadn't been that often.

"Why then?" she asked herself aloud before answering her own question. She remembered the sex quite clearly and it definitely wasn't with Red.

She felt exhausted, and rightfully so. The day before with the two boys was quite tiring for the forty-year old mother of two adult children. Sex with two young studs at the same time will do that to a woman, no matter how strong her need for sex.

The sex was exhausting, but it was especially fulfilling when one of those boys was her own young son. Kitty not only fucked for nineteen year old Eric, she sucked his cock as well, all while taking it in the ass from super large young Kelso.

Oh Yes! A tiring day indeed!

Feeling battered, she got up from bed and went right to the bathroom for a pee and a hot shower. Once there, she turned on the faucet and got in under the hot steaming water to help soothe her tired aching body. After shampooing her hair and soaping her whole body, Kitty used the bar of soap to stimulate her still-excited pussy, something the wife of a lame husband did quite often. She played with her cunt because he didn't.

* * *

While Kitty dressed upstairs, several others gathered downstairs, among them Eric, his girlfriend Donna, and Donna's Mom, the forty-year old Midge Pinciotti, Kitty's next door neighbor and best friend.

Donna came over right after Eric called her with the very good news. Because of what happened the previous day with his best friend, Kelso, Eric now knew something about his mother that none of the others did. The nympho Kitty was even hotter than anyone could hope. So hot, she'd do whatever they wanted with whomever they wanted. Of this, Eric was sure.

What Eric also knew was the secret lesbian relationship being shared by the hot mother/daughter tandem from next door, a close relationship he hoped to bring into his own household with his own mother and sister being willing participants. Once again, only time will tell.

* * *

Dressed for action, both Midge and Donna came into the Forman house clad in only their sexy baby doll nightgowns. Eric came down from his room in only his pajama bottoms. All three hoped to cum not long after the lady of the house came down from her bedroom.

Fully dressed in a skirt and blouse, Kitty was shocked by the sexy attire of her son and his guests. "Midge honey! Why are you and Donna dressed like that? You look very sexy, but you really shouldn't be dressed like that in front of my young son? He's only a boy, you know? HaHaHa!"

Some boy? He's already been fucking his girlfriend for two years now, the girl's mother for the last few months, and his own mother as recently as the day before when Kitty took on him and his friend together. Not to fear, hot Kitty! Young Eric's no boy when it cums to pleasing women of all homes and ages. His Mom didn't know it yet, but the young boy's goal that day was to make his straight mother just like all the other women. Queer

So, with the same goal in mind, Midge didn't waste any time with the friend she'd been lusting for all this time. She moved right up to Kitty and pressed her cool wet lips to Kitty's wet mouth, catching her dear sweet friend by total surprise.

Too stunned to move, Kitty just stood there and let the other woman kiss her mouth, but to everyone's surprise, the lips on lips kiss lasted much longer than it should have, almost a full minute. The way it looked, Kitty was enjoying the passionate kiss almost as much as Midge. That is, until she stopped suddenly.

"Stop it, Midge! Get away from me! I'm not that way!" she said convincingly, but Midge wasn't buying it.

"Not that way, huh? Well we'll see about that! I think you're more that way then you think, Kitty honey!" Midge said as she slipped her hand under Kitty's skirt and went right for the gold between Kitty's beefy legs. Before the smaller blonde could react, the horny neighbor was rubbing her panties and trying to kiss her mouth again, something that didn't sit too well.

"Stop it, Midge! I don't like that! Now stop it!" Kitty cried out as Eric and Donna held her in place.

"Hmm? Interesting? You're all wet from me rubbing you? Maybe you DO like it?"

"Don't be ridiculous, Midge! I could never like what you're doing. It's sick, for Christ's Sakes! Now stop it!"

"Stop it? Oh no, Kitty baby! I'm not stopping at all! I think you really like it!"

As an unhappy Kitty squirmed to get free, young Eric saw something very good happening, but only if his bisexual neighbor got her way with his clearly straight mother. He saw a very hot orgy in his very near future, one where the three women he loved fucking more than anything would all be getting it on together with him as the lone male cock doing them all. It didn't get any harder or better than that. The only thing was, one of the women wasn't cooperating.

"No I don't! Goddamnit! Now get your fucking hand off my fucking cunt before I break free and kick your fucking ass!"

"Kick my ass? Well, we'll see about that!"

Instead of removing her hand like Kitty said, Midge did the exact opposite. She moved the hand inside of Kitty's panties for a more than gentle rub of the woman's swollen clit. So, as one mother squirmed, another rubbed with even more intensity. In time, the passionate rubbing had Kitty squirming, but with more passion.

By her own admission, Kitty Forman loved sex more than anything. The only thing was, she only loved doing it with men, not women. No way did ever she want sex with another woman, and she especially didn't want it with Midge Pinciotti.

Why then, was she starting to like what Midge was doing to her?

Midge quickly saw. "You're not kicking anyone's ass. Are you Kitty honey?" she said what Kitty already knew. The two friends wouldn't be kicking any ass like she threatened. If anything, they'd soon be licking each other's ass.

Kitty was almost there, but not quite. It took the help of two others to take her that much closer to where they wanted her.

Between the three, they undid the top of her dress as well as her bra, quickly uncovering the Mom's real nice boobs.

Suddenly, it was Donna's turn to stimulate the reluctant mother, and she did so by using both hands to massage both of Kitty's big bare tits while at the same time using her mouth to suck on one of them. More gay than bi, the younger brunette was now in her glory with the the older blonde's more than ample breasts. Donna loved doing Mrs. Forman even more than she loved doing her own mother.

Even though it felt really extremely nice, Kitty didn't like another woman's tongue titillating her stiff nipples and her soft pushy breasts. To a straight lady like Kitty, it just wasn't right for her breasts to become aroused by a woman's tongue and mouth, her reason for objecting.

"Donna! Stop it! I'm not that kind of woman! Please don't do that to me!"

On the other hand, Donna really liked what she was doing to the older lady, so she wasn't listening to Kitty's pleas. In fact, neither was Midge. That other mother was very busy with her own kind of stimulation of the reluctant neighbor.

For the second time that day, she was pressing her cool wet mouth to Kitty's cool wet mouth, while at the same time moving her fingers beneath Kitty's panties for a vigorous rub of her saturated pussy. So, with stimulation like that, the inevitable happened for the once reluctant Kitty.

She started tongue-kissing another woman.

It happened the moment Midge sucked Kitty's tongue into her mouth, making her do the absolute unthinkable. As Donna played and sucked on her tits, and Midge played and sucked on her opened mouth, straight-laced Kitty Forman gave in fully.

Along with the intense tongue kissing she was doing with another woman, her highly turned-on body started moving violently to the extreme stimulation it was receiving from both Midge and Donna.

It wasn't what she wanted at the start, but there was no denying Kitty was thoroughly enjoying the unknown pleasure she was deriving from the mouths and fingers of the two other women. That being said, there was no preventing the inevitable.

Kitty Forman started cumming.

Her body shuddered and shook as never before, trembling deeply from within. Each overpowering orgasm was better than the last. Her body filled with extreme intense pleasure. Except for the times she fucked for young Hyde, Kitty had never enjoyed a more explosive orgasm. And to think, the pleasure she derived came from the hands and mouths of two other women, not exactly what straight Kitty wanted.

Like it or not, Kitty Forman was doing what she shouldn't have been doing, and that bothered her. So, in denial, her mouth broke quickly from the other mouth.

"NO! Stop it! Damn you! I'm no queer and I won't be treated like one. I may be a whore for what I did with the boys, but at least it's better than being a fag! Now let me go and please leave my home!"

The trio let Kitty go, but they didn't leave her home as she asked. In Donna's mind, the best was yet to come. They just needed to further enhance Kitty's mood for sex, and the best way to do that was with a drug added to a glass of wine.

* * *

It was just past noon when Kitty's eyes opened again. There was a puzzled look in those eyes as she looked around the room and saw Eric first, then Midge and Donna. Her first realization was that her hands and legs were bound by cord, her mouth was covered with tape and she was stark naked.

She squirmed to free herself when she saw the naked women and her only son holding his big cock out as if to offer it to her. Her fear-filled eyes widened instantly. Where she was and the position she was in could not be good. Kitty knew she was in trouble when her naked neighbor got onto the bed and knelt between her opened legs.

"I know you wanted us going, Kitty honey, but once we took off your clothes, we decided we couldn't leave this beautiful body just yet. You have such beautiful white creamy thighs, Kitty baby!" Midge said with her opened palms caressing Kitty's white creamy thighs. "I'm going to enjoy kissing them as much as I enjoyed kissing your sweet delicious mouth," she said just before bending over to lick the legs held open at the knees.

Kitty squirmed, but she wasn't going anywhere except maybe up and down to Midge's licking tongue, a process that began when Midge pressed her pretty face between Kitty's spread opened legs.

As the brunette began to lick and suck on Kitty's tasty prize, there was a look of denial in Kitty's eyes. Strangely, her fast moving body told a far different story that belied her eyes.

Then there was Donna's sucking mouth on both of Kitty's big tits. There was no escaping that either. Kitty could only squirm and groan in resistance to the aggressive women working feverishly to turn a straight lady queer. In very little time, there was a visible change in the behavior of the tied down lady.

Her turned on body was moving rhythmically to the touch of both the sucking mouths, not to mention Midge's fingers deep inside her cunt, giving Kitty's pussy a very aggressive finger-fuck. At this point, it appeared to all that the hot mother/daughter tandem had completed their conversion task. Kitty had stopped fighting and was clearly enjoying everything they were doing to her.

So, with a cue from Midge, Eric took her place between Kitty's spread-opened legs. Having him in position, she moved to Kitty's side opposite Donna.

Kitty continued to squirm, but it wasn't a squirm of denial. Midge's twisting fingers were getting her point across. By now, Kitty's lower body was moving swiftly to the penetrating fingers and the licking tongues of both Midge and Donna. Like it or not, the once reluctant shrew was well on her way to being tamed. It was time to remove the tape from her mouth.

"Aghh, ohh, yes! Yes!" Kitty groaned loudly with her big tits heaving and her juicy cunt moving in and out and up and down. With the two women getting her primed, she was ready for the ultimate stimulation.

Eric grasped a hold of her white creamy thighs and gave them a real nice massage with his fingers, while at the same time, placing the head of his large cock on his mother's juicy cunt lips.

"It's time again, Mom!" he told the lady whose satiny smooth legs felt real nice to the touch, as did her well-saturated cunt lips. "I'm gonna fuck you again!"

All the fight and reluctance was gone. Kitty wanted it like she never wanted any man's cock. "Yes, I know, baby! I want you fucking me again!"

With that, Eric grasped his mother's hips and gave her his entire cock in one fell swoop. With her arms and legs untied, Kitty did what he knew she'd do, bringing all her limbs around his body for a real tight hug. She then tightened her cunt walls around his cock before her lower body started moving briskly with his. Instead of refusing the his cock, the turned-on Kitty was now fucking hard for it and acting like the cunt whore she'd become.

"Go ahead you little prick! Fuck the slut whore! Give her your big fat cock and fuck the living crap out of her."

"You want it bad?"

"Yes, I fucking want it bad! The whore wants you fucking her good! Oh God! I want it! I've never wanted anything more!"

As requested, Eric fucked the whore as she kissed his mouth, giving him her tongue while he gave her his hard cock. It was a highly unusual fuck, but a good one nonetheless. Eric Forman fucked Mrs, Kitty Forman as bad and as hard as if she were the local town whore, which at the moment, Mrs. Forman claimed to be.

"Fuck her cunt! Fuck the whore's cunt! Make her fucking cum! I wanna cum!"

Right next to them, Midge and Donna were also giving tongue and being bad, only their mouths were between each other's legs, licking and sucking on a pussy instead of fucking one like Eric was doing with his whore mother. In their case, they were mother and offspring too, only their's was mouth to cunt as opposed to cock with cunt, incest no matter how you look at it.

The way it was going, it looked like those two would never stop eating each other, but then they did. Midge stopped eating pussy because she wanted a record of their wild day as told by her Polaroid camera and it instant pictures.

The pictures she took of the goings-on covered the gamut of sexual positions, starting with the ol' missionary where Kitty came violently, but Eric didn't. Flipping her over for a rear cunt-fuck and ass fuck didn't go unnoticed by Midge's photographic eye either. Kitty's grimacing face with his cock reaming her asshole was quite worthy of a Pulitzer.

Then there was the lady sucking and licking his cum-soaked cock for the camera and the two lady spectators. Kitty's talented mouth and tongue disappointed no one. The camera, Midge and Donna, and Eric, all loved it. Not to be outdone, Donna dove face first between Kitty's meaty legs while Eric's mother blew the only cock there.

Kitty could hardly concentrate on the blowjob she was giving Eric, but she did, sucking him off until his cock gave all his juicy cum. Even as his juice hit her face and mouth, and she licked it off her lips, Kitty's attention switched to the high level of excitement going on between her spread-opened legs.

Suddenly, Eric was out of the picture with Midge handing him the camera. By now, Donna was on top of Kitty with her pussy over the mother's face and mouth. Kitty already knew what the young girl wanted.

"Oh, Donna! I just don't know about this!" one cunt told another while lying on her back with her legs held open by the other. "I've done a lot of crazy things in my day, but I've never done what you want."

Determined, Donna wasn't taking no for an answer. The nineteen-year old loved having older woman go down on her. She had her forty-year old mother eat her pussy; Mrs. Forman's the same age.

Thinking this, Donna pressed her own cunt to Kitty's face and mouth. And as she did, the young girl eagerly resumed her own licking and sucking of the older blonde's incredibly hot, enormously wet, older, but definitely not ancient, pussy.

Just like that, another crazy twist had been added to Kitty's erotic repertoire. The forty-year old Mrs. Forman licked and sucked Donna's pussy with the same passion she licked and sucked off Eric's cock. Kitty was clearly a natural, albeit, a reluctant, pussy licker.

Both women loved their first time affair with both women cumming to one stupendous orgasm after another. It was a first, but surely not a last for Eric's very hot mother. Kitty showed that not long after when confronted with yet another erotic situation. As one babe slid off her body, another quickly replaced her. This time, it was Midge's delicious pussy coming to rest on Kitty's face and eager mouth.

Unlike the first time a woman's mushy cunt touched her lips Kitty didn't voice an objection. She happily welcomed Midge's cunt for her lips and tongue.

"Oh, Midge! I love how nice you taste!"

"Me too, Kitty! Your cunt is oh, so sweet!"

Midge quickly grasped the insides of those cream-colored legs, her fingers squeezing the smooth inner thighs as her face and mouth touched the other Mom's incredible wetness and horniness.

"Uhmm, ooh, uhmm!" Midge moaned loudly while her tongue and lips lapped and sucked and her fingers delved deeply into the depths of the blonde's very hot pussy.

Kitty responded as Midge knew she would. Her hands held Midge's head firmly in place; her legs lifted over her lover's back and she used them to lift her lower body to the licking, sucking mouth of the female lover she'd found for life.

In Kitty's mind, Midge could easily replace Red if her husband didn't shape up and take care of his conjugal business. Kitty loved what Midge was doing. So much so, she happily did what Midge wanted.

Kitty reciprocated.

While holding tightly onto Midge's much smaller ass, she brought the woman's body down to her face and started licking and sucking on Midge's pussy the same way she licked and sucked on Donna's younger, but also hot pussy.

Happily, the reaction was the same as it was with the daughter. Midge's horny cunt started vibrating to her face, moving in and out to Kitty's licking tongue and sucking lips. Donna's cunt did the same thing too, but for some reason, Kitty was enjoying Midge's pussy much, much more so. Maybe it was the anticipation of what she knew was next.

vicvitale
vicvitale
248 Followers