That 70's Show-Kitty's Birthday.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hyde and Fez were both mesmerized watching Donna's gigantic tits. They were spread out on the sides of her chest and with every thrust they rippled like giant water balloons sloshing around. "Look at her boobies," Fez exclaimed, "I love boobies."

"Yeah...don't we all," Hyde agreed, "I always knew they would be huge."

"If you guys like my tits so much, how come no one's touching them," Donna demanded.

As if they were acting on a director's cue, both Hyde and Fez leaned forward and took one of her pink gumdrop nipples between their teeth and began to nibble...maybe a bit too hard. They could feel the muscles lining her tunnel gripping them tighter as she had, yet another, climax...her pussy convulsing around them. "Ohhh sshhiitt," she squealed, "fuck me...fuck me. I need you to cum in me...I'm on the pill."

"We know," they both said in unison, "everybody knows." Fez and Hyde rammed forward as hard as they could, stuffing every inch of their cocks up her hole, stretching it to new extremes.

They began to pump their loads deep into Donna's belly, flooding her cunt with their sperm. It was like he had reached the pinnacle of Mt. Everest, and Fez yelled, "I'm cumming in Donna's pussy."

Donna's head was thrashing to and fro against the carpet, her luxurious red mane spread out like a halo. Her mouth opened to scream, but the only sound that came out was a long, and loud, "aaaahhhhh." The sensation of their cocks spreading her hole and coming inside her was the most wonderful feeling she could imagine, and her entire naked body trembled.

Fez and Hyde sat back on their heels watching Donna's magnificent body quiver and Fez remarked, "ooo, you know, with those boobies, I think Donna would make a good porno star."

Turning and looking at the foreign exchange student, Hyde grinned and agreed, "holy crap Fez...I think you're right. What do you think Donna, do you have a future in porn?"

Coming to her senses, Donna scooted backward causing their shrinking pricks to slide out of her wide open hole, and responded, "shut up Hyde...and if I do, you sure won't be one of my co-stars." In her mind she was thinking, "wow...getting paid to have cocks in me...doesn't sound like a bad deal."

Laurie had been just sitting in Red's chair, absentmindedly rubbing her mound and watching the surrounding action. She was used to being the center of attention when there was sex in the room, and was a little annoyed that everyone seemed to be ignoring her. Reaching for an empty beer bottle, she sat back in the chair, spread her skinny legs and very slowly began to slide the neck of the bottle up into her pussy. Fez watched from across the room as the brown glass disappeared past her sparse blond muff and into her slit. He had never seen anything so erotic and was vigorously stroking his massive meat when he caught Laurie's eye and she wriggled her finger at him to come over.

She had been with countless men, but Fez possessed the largest prick she had ever encountered. "You know Fez," she stated while pulling the bottle out and licking it's rim, "I don't think I have given you enough attention...I'm seeing you in a whole new light. Do you see anything you like?"

Now Laurie was too skinny, but there was no denying she had sex appeal. Even her little titties with their swollen nipples had a certain attraction...especially to Fez. "Indeed I do, little lady...I don't care if Eric says you are a slut, I think you are very beautiful." Laurie dropped the bottle with a "thunk," and instead wrapped her slender fingers around Fez' pole, her fingers not even close to meeting.

"Good thing for you...I am a slut," she told him and started to run her talented tongue all around his crown, "and I want you in my pussy...now sit." She stood and pushed Fez back into Red's chair, never letting go of his meat. Straddling his small body, her knees on either side, Laurie raised up and nudged his bulbous head against her moist slit. Her puffy mound surrounded his crown and she urged him, "now watch." They both looked down between her thighs as she slowly lowered her petite naked body, her pussy swallowing his enormous cock. Lower and lower her body slid, Fez' giant prick disappearing inside her. Laurie's head fell backward, her eyes rolling as she impaled herself on the huge pole. "Holy fuck that's big," she moaned when she was finally sitting on Fez lap.

She wasted no time and began to ride Fez for all she was worth, bouncing up and down on his skewer, her tiny tits jiggling in his face. "Oh my...your pussy feels very nice," Fez thanked her, and he began to thrust up into her, slamming his massive cock up into her tiny body.

"Oh yeah...fuck my cunt you stud," Laurie encouraged him, her naked body shuddering from his thrusts. The sensation of being stuffed with Fez' monstrous shaft was overwhelming and Laurie leaned forward against his hairless chest.

Seeing them pause, Leo wandered over and asked, "hey man, can I get in on this action?"

Reading his mind, and being used to multiple partners, Laurie grinned and raised her ass a little higher. Leo's prick was still slick from fucking Jackie, so he separated Laurie's small but round cheeks with his hands and easily shoved it into her asshole. "Oh yessss," Laurie moaned at the familiar feeling of being trapped between two cocks, "now this is a party." Both with huge smiles, Fez and Leo began to fuck Laurie as hard as they could, ramming their pricks in and out of her holes. "Come-on boys...fuck me like you mean it," Laurie urged gyrating her hips back and forth to get maximum penetration.

Red spied tiny Jackie sitting on the carpet and slapped Hyde on the back, "well Stephen, I think it's time your girlfriend met Big Red," and Hyde just assumed he was talking about his penis, "what do you say we do her together." Red extended his hand to Jackie and she took it, standing up and following them over to the chair Red reserved for company. Sitting back in the easy-chair, his prick rose in front of him like a tree trunk, nearly hypnotizing Jackie. Red grasped her tiny waist in both hands, twirled her around so she was facing away from him and pulled her closer so that she straddled his thighs. He lowered his rough hands so he could caress her perfectly round, very small ass cheeks; marveling at how they fit exactly in his palms.

"Up on your tip-toes," he directed, and Jackie swiftly obeyed. Red pushed her legs farther apart with his knees, slid down in the chair, and nudged his fat head between her long fleshy lips. A gob of Leo's load drooled out of her slit onto his crown and Red knew that lubrication would be no problem, so he placed his hands on her hips and slowly pulled her downward, causing his huge pole to push through her slit and into her pussy.

"Holy shit," Jackie exclaimed, feeling her opening spread farther than ever before. Even Hyde was amazed...it looked like Jackie was trying to sit on a fence post as Red's giant pole began to disappear up into her. Her tiny body shivered as Red pulled her down onto his monstrous cock. It didn't seem possible that her pixie-like naked body could accept anything that large, but eventually she was sitting on Red's lap, fully impaled on his pole. When Red thrust up into her, burying the last inch of his enormous cock inside her, Jackie tipped her head back and screamed, "oh my fucking God." Never had her cunt been stretched so far...she felt every inch of her tunnel expand farther than it had ever been. After a few seconds, Jackie confessed, "your cock feels so fucking good...fuck me."

Red smiled, grasped her waist and began to bounce her up and down on his lap, every thrust stretching her pussy to new extremes. Her tiny titties jiggled as Red slammed up into her cunt, a white froth forming around her opening. Hyde, excited as he watched her long lips grip Red's pole when he withdrew, and disappear up into her hole when he thrust; stepped up in front of Jackie and presented his hard-on to her angelic face. Her eyes slightly glazed with lust, recognized what he wanted and immediately opened her mouth. With no hesitation, Hyde slid his prick all the way in until it bumped the back of her throat. Jackie closed her lips around his shaft and began to suck like a pro, tickling his crown with her tongue.

She had worn bright red lipstick to Kitty's party, and Hyde found it very erotic that she left a bright red ring around the base of his prick. Jackie had always been very reluctant to suck his dick before, but driven over the edge by Red's huge pole, she actually seemed eager, letting him slide the tip down her throat. Hyde intertwined his fingers in the silky brunette hair on the sides of her head and began to fuck her mouth. Jackie's pussy was the tightest Red had ever felt, and he was struck with the notion that it was like having a doll's body on his lap. She was so petite that when he leaned back into the chair, her feet lifted off the floor and he could easily lift her up and slam her down on his horse-cock. This made it difficult for Hyde to stay in her mouth, and she accidentally bit down on his shaft a couple times.

As much as he liked fucking her mouth, Hyde decided that it might be too dangerous and devised a new strategy. Jackie was such a prim diva most of the time, he thought it would be fitting to see his cum dripping down her face, so he pulled out and started to masturbate in front of her head. Watching her being impaled on Red's monster cock was erotic enough and in no time Hyde was shooting his load all over Jackie's sweet face, coating her forehead, nose and chin. "Stephen, you bastard," she complained, sticking her tongue out to catch the dollop on the tip of her nose. "Oh fuck...your cock is so fucking big, Red...fuck me...fuck my little pussy."

Aroused by her enthusiasm, Red wrapped his stout arms around her petite waist and stood up, with her still impaled on his pole. Holding her little body against him, he began to thrust his hips upward, ramming his massive cock up her pussy. She was so tight that Red began to pump her full of his seed, shoving his length as far up her cunt as he could. "Oh God...oh God...cum in me...cum in me," Jackie begged when she felt Red's molten load filling her hole. Her arms and legs flailed aimlessly in front of her as Red held her tight, his giant cock filling her pussy with his load.

Kelso was never known for his stamina and it was sooner rather than later when he grasped Kitty's thighs for stability and began to spurt his cum into her sloppy hole. "Oh Michael," Kitty chuckled, "heh, heh, heh, you have so much to learn about pleasing a lady." She quickly lay back on the sofa, thrusting her groin towards him to maximize his penetration and enjoyed the feeling of his hot stream inside her.

Red tried not to watch as his daughter was fucked by two cocks simultaneously...and was obviously loving it. He had to snicker to himself as Laurie urged them on, "fuck me...jam those fucking cocks into me,"..."well she is her mother's daughter."

Laurie was riding Fez' lap like she was in a rodeo, his massive cock splitting her slit as it slid in and out, stretching her hole with every thrust. Leo was trying to keep pace, but seemed content to just stand his ground and let Laurie's body slide on and off his prick. It was obvious that this was not the first double-penetration for the skinny blonde as she screamed, "oh yesss...fuck me boys...fuck me hard." Clearly Laurie liked it rough as she ordered, "come on foreign boy...bite my nipples...bit em hard." Fez leaned in and took her right nipple between his teeth and bit down...harder than he dared...and was rewarded by Laurie's cunt muscles clamping down on his log as her body convulsed in his lap.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," Leo exclaimed feeling her body spasm. He immediately thrust up her ass and dumped his load deep in her brown tunnel. Fez had reached the point of no return, her muscles gripping his cock, and he rammed up into her pussy.

"The name is Fez," he gritted his teeth, "how do you like me now," and began to empty the contents of his balls up into Laurie's belly.

"Yesss...yesss...cum in me," Laurie croaked, as her naked body shook between them..."give it to me...fill my fucking holes."

Her legs were beginning to cramp so, as soon as they were done with her, Laurie pushed herself off Fez and squeezed into the chair beside him. Red looked around the room and saw that Kitty was beginning to look bored, so he ordered, "hey Stephen and the foreign kid...take care of Mrs. Foreman. I think I better go check on Eric."

"Righteous, Red," Hyde answered as he and Fez went over to the sofa.

Eric just stood there, not sure he had heard correctly, but quickly decided he had better take the risk or maybe never get another chance: "yes...yes I would. There is nothing I would rather see."

Smiling seductively, Midge faced Eric, reached behind her to unzip the tight red sheath and then began to shrug it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. As it fell, it was like revealing a masterpiece at a museum...Eric could not imagine how a naked body could be more perfect. There was not an once of excess fat on her body, which had the classic hourglass shape. Her breasts stuck out from her body, perfectly firm and a full 36 C. He could see where Donna got her magnificent tits from, but there was no sag to Midge's breasts. When she moved they jiggled, whereas Donna's wobbled. Her trim waist flared to wide, inviting hips and her mound was shaved bald. Eric remembered that Donna had told him Midge had been a swimsuit model before she met Bob.

"Oh crap," Eric gasped, "Mrs. P...Midge...you are breathtaking...you should be in Playboy."

"Why thank you Eric. I was right, you are such a gentleman. Why don't you take your clothes off and we can have some fun."

Even if he hadn't been drunk and high, there was no way Eric would have refused her invitation, as his clothes flew in all directions. When he was naked, except for his socks, Midge grasped his erection and pulled him in close. He was proud of his thick eight inches and when Midge told him, "that's a nice cock you have there, Eric," his chest swelled. She led him by the penis to the sofa and sat down, "why don't you show me how you eat pussy."

Sinking to his knees when she released him, Eric watched as Midge spread her incredible legs, inviting him to lick her mound. "Actually this will be the first time," Eric admitted as he slid his hands all the way up Midge's silky thighs.

"What...you mean you don't eat Donna," Midge asked, incredulous.

"I want to, but she won't let me...she thinks it's deviant. Actually I've never even seen her close up...you know..down here," he admitted.

"Well, I'll have a little talk with her...let her know how much she's missing," Midge assured him.

Eric leaned in closer, studying Midge's crotch and gingerly used his thumbs to part her fleshy lips and spread them apart. Her scent excited him even more as he stared at the inside of her cunt, amazed at how pink it was. "Holy crap...you are beautiful," he gasped as he leaned in and began to lick the sides of her mound. He lapped like a kitten at a bowl of cream, tasting her arousal as he inserted his tongue between her slit. Using his tongue like a scoop, he gathered her juices and slurped them into his mouth.

"Oh my word," Midge moaned as her body quivered, "you are so good at that Eric...Donna doesn't know what she's missing." He was fascinated at the way her clit had emerged from it's hood, and took a chance by catching it between his teeth and nibbling. "Oh God yessss," Midge squealed as his face was suddenly flooded when her juices squirted from her hole. Midge's nude body shuddered and she clamped her thighs around Eric's head, trapping him against her mound.

Realizing he was having difficulty breathing, Midge released his head and apologized, "sorry Eric, I guess I should have warned you...I'm a squirter. I am just so surprised you were able to get me off like that...Bob never does." Fluid dripping off his face, Eric sat back on his heels and watched as Midge lay down on the couch and spread her legs. One foot was flat on the floor and the other leg was draped over the back of the sofa, so that she was spread as wide as possible. "Would you like to fuck me, Eric," she asked.

Staring at the most perfect body he had ever seen (even in magazines), Eric replied, "holy crap...there is nothing in the world that I would like more at this minute."

"Then what are you waiting for...get up here and stick that big fucking cock in me," she ordered. Bouncing up, Eric crawled up the couch until he was positioned between her shapely legs, his prick in his hand. His knees sinking into the sofa cushions, Eric rubbed his head up and down Midge's moist slit until her was sure it was completely coated. He wanted to just ram his cock inside her, but he also wanted to go slow and savor every moment, so he deliberately pushed forward watching his crown separate her lips and slip into her slit. Pushing steadily forward, while laying on top of her magnificent naked body, Eric could feel her cunt muscles gripping him as he entered her.

"Oh Eric...your cock feels so good," Midge encouraged him as he slid all the way up her pussy..."no wonder Donna is always in such a good mood. I don't mind telling you that Bob comes up short in the penis department." Eric could not believe how wonderful it felt to be inside her pussy...it was so hot, wet, and slippery. He raised up on his knees, supporting himself with his hands so he could watch his cock slide in and out of her puffy cunt. Eric began to slide out of her and then thrust back inside, hypnotized by the sight of her lips gripping his shaft.

"Holy crap you're beautiful, Mrs. P...Midge," he praised her, "I can't believe my cock is inside you." He started to thrust inside her harder and faster, squishing sounds coming from her hole. Her incredible tits barely jiggled, they were so firm and Eric leaned down and rolled her right nipple between his teeth.

Her nude body shivered and shook and Midge complemented him, "oh Eric...you are sooo good at this...fuck me...fuck me harder." He lay back down on top of her, slamming his cock up into her cunt, fucking her as hard as he could. "Yesss Eric...yesss," Midge screamed, fuck me...cum in me ...cum in me now."

Eric thrust his hips forward as hard as he could, closed his eyes momentarily and began to shoot his load deep inside Midge's cunt. "Oh crap," he gasped, cumming inside the incredible body of his girlfriend's mother, "your pussy feels so great." Midge concentrated and flexed the muscles lining her pussy, squeezing Eric's penis even tighter. "Holy crap...how do you do that," Eric moaned, feeling her grip his shaft.

"Do you like that," Midge grinned, "I do exercises...it drives Bob wild."

"It's unbelievable," Eric gasped as he continued to pump his seed inside her cunt, "could you teach Donna that." When he was finally done, his prick began to shrivel, and he slid off Midge's perfect body and sat beside her on the sofa. He could see drops of fluid seeping out of her hole when she sat up, and wondered how many cum stains were on that couch. "Thank you Mrs. Pin...Midge...that was incredible," he admitted with gratitude.

Staring at her marvelous body, his shaft was nearly erect again and Midge noticed, "you don't have to thank me, you gentleman. Say Eric...have you ever fucked Donna in the ass...and don't be embarrassed, not after what we just did."

"Oh no...never...she wouldn't let me. I tried once, just to see what it was like, but she yelled, "what the Hell" and punched me in the arm. I won't lie...it hurt, she's strong. I pretended it was an accident...you know, bad aim...but I don't think she bought it. We've never spoken about it again."

Midge stood up, turned around so that Eric was staring at her absolutely perfect cheeks, looked seductively over her shoulder, and asked, "would you like to fuck my ass, Eric?"