That 70's Show - Red Goes on a Date 02

Story Info
What happened at the Drive-In.
11.4k words
4.79
22.6k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
584 Followers

(fictional story about fictional characters)

(This is not about Red; it is about what happened at the Drive-In that night. I know I said I was done writing these stories but it has been in my head since everyone suggested the Drive-In episode; hope you don't mind.)

Donna Pinciotti and her friend Jackie Burkhart were in Donna's bedroom sharing the usual teenage "girl talk."

"Jackie, I can't go to the Drive-In with Eric alone," Donna nervously confessed, "you know, he might try something." She was an absolutely gorgeous redhead, and she and Eric had crushes on each other since grade-school. He had finally asked her on a romantic (for teenagers) date where they would be all alone at a recognized "make out" location, and Donna was apprehensive. They had both just turned eighteen and she was afraid this would give him sexual ideas. It wasn't that she didn't get horny with Eric, she was just worried about seeming "easy." "You and Kelso have to come with us," she pleaded, "Eric would never try anything with you there."

"Are you trying to tell me you and Eric have never done it," Jackie asked incredulously, "geez, you've liked each other, like forever."

"Look, I know you and Kelso have had sex lots of times, but I just want the first time with Eric to be really special," Donna answered.

"Oh Michael is such a dork sometimes," Jackie admitted, "he likes to tell everybody what a stud he is, but the truth is we've never done it either. I know what you mean though; the first time should be someplace romantic like Paris or Disney World."

Now it was Donna's turn to be dumbfounded, "I can't believe it...Eric always says we should do it because you two have done it so many times...wait 'till I tell him.

"Oh no, you can't do that," Jackie pleaded, "then Michael will know I told you."

"Oh all right," Donna agreed, "but it would be such a burn."

Red Foreman was in the best mood he could remember: none of the flock of kids that seemed to inhabit his house had bothered him all day; and that night he was going to spring a very special surprise on his faithful wife, Kitty. He had been planning it all day, and it involved her being ravished by relative strangers. As he anxiously awaited their "date," he could hardly stop smiling...something very unusual for Red. He didn't even get upset when Stephen Hyde, Eric's friend who actually resided in the Foreman's basement, slipped a condom in Red's shirt pocket as a joke.

He was in such a good mood that when Eric asked him to "borrow" ten dollars for his date; Red slid a twenty into his hand. Now twenty dollars was a considerable sum back then when gas cost sixty cents a gallon, and Eric feigned a heart-attack by clutching his chest. "Thanks Red...I mean Dad. You know we're going to the Drive-In, and popcorn is pretty pricey."

"The Drive-In, huh...you mean the old make-out heaven," Red stated, "yeah, I have fond memories of the Drive-In when I got back from Korea."

Rolling his eyes, Eric added, "yeah it's a scary double-header: "The Omen" and "Carrie;" hopefully there will be lots of cuddling and hugging."

"Riiiight," Red said drolly, "and maybe even Donna will get scared. Ha...got ya...I think Stephen calls that a burn."

"Real funny," Eric replied, surprised at how friendly Red was acting.

Red grabbed Eric's hand and pressed something into it on top of the twenty, and Eric blushed when he saw it was a condom.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Red chuckled, passing along Hyde's condom, "and if you do, don't name it after me, ha ha ha."

"Uh...gee thanks, but you know Donna is on the...," Eric began.

"On the pill, yeah I know...the whole neighborhood knows," Red informed him, "geez, what hippies Midge and Bob are. I was just joking with you son, I know Donna's a good girl and you have about as much chance of getting lucky as I do of becoming the Packers head coach. But, have a good time anyway...I know I will be. No beer in the Vista Cruiser or you'll get my foot up your ass."

Eric could barely contain his excitement; he was finally going to be alone with his totally desirable girlfriend. In the basement hangout, Eric, Kelso, Hyde and Fez (Point Place's foreign exchange student) were gathered around their table made from a discarded telephone-wire spool smoking some of Hyde's stash. "Eric, I tell you that when my host parents played the KISS album backwards, you could hear the Devil speak," Fez was nearly crying.

"Fez," Hyde instigated, "it's the government. They want to ban rock-and-roll music because they know it makes us horny."

"Come on Hyde," Eric reasoned, "quit scaring Fez. There is nothing on the record, Fez; it's just your imagination. But speaking of horny...I'm going to the Drive-in with Donna tonight."

"We know...we know," Hyde groaned, "geez, you've told us twenty times already...change the record."

"Yep, you're going to be in make-out city," Kelso chimed in, "those scary movies are chick magnets."

As dusk was approaching, Eric floated on air through the Pinciotti backyard to pick up Donna. She was an absolute dream in her tight jeans, blouse and sweater jacket. Her silky red hair cascaded down over her shoulders like a waterfall and Eric noticed right away that she had bright red lipstick on her luscious lips. As they were getting into the Vista Cruiser, Kelso and Jackie suddenly appeared in the driveway. "Hey, what are you guys doing here," Eric inquired in a peeved tone, "did you forget we're going to the Drive-In."

"Oh, thank you Eric," Jackie replied quickly, "we would love to go with you...get in the car Michael."

Kelso started to apologize to Eric but was interrupted by Jackie pulling him, "get in the car, Michael." Kelso was carrying a brown paper bag and threw it in the backseat as he stumbled in beside Jackie.

Eric was ticked-off as he got behind the wheel and seeing this, Donna and Jackie began to chat, trying to take his mind off the fact his anticipation of having a night alone with Donna was spoiled. As soon as they had parked on one of the humped aisles at the Drive-In, they were startled by a ruckus in the back of the Cruiser. Suddenly the Army-surplus blanket that Eric used to cover the holes in the back seat was thrown in the air and the heads of Hyde and Fez appeared yelling, "surprise."

"Holy crap," Hyde and Eric yelled in unison as the hidden duo grinned. "What the Hell are you doing here," Eric demanded.

"I had to show Fez what the Devil was really up to," Hyde chuckled, motioning to the screen where "The Omen" was just beginning. "Hey man we snuck in for free," and he "high-fived" Fez.

"You dumb ass," Kelso laughed, "the burn is on you...this is car-load night. No matter how many are in the car, the admission price is the same."

"He's right," Eric agreed laughing, "finally Hyde gets the burn."

"Oh yeah," Hyde snorted, slugging Kelso twice in the arm, "well you flinched. If you don't stop being dumb asses I won't share my special brownies with you."

Holding up his bag, Kelso added, "well if you don't...I won't share my beer with you. I stole it from my brother."

"Oh man," Eric ordered, "after we drink that, make sure you throw the cans away or Red will put his foot up my ass."

For the first fifteen minutes of the movie, five of the six friends munched hash-brownies and washed them down with warm Old Milwaukee. No matter how hard they tried, they could not convince Fez to join in their snacking. "No, I know they will be waiting to give me some sort of test when I get home. I don't want them sending me back to my country."

As soon as the brownies were devoured, and everyone else settled back to watch "The Omen," Jackie and Kelso began to furiously make-out in the back seat, leaving Donna feeling very uncomfortable. When Kelso came up for air and asked Eric, "you guys OK up there," Donna had a quick reply.

"I want some popcorn," she spoke up, "and I want you all to go get it."

"OK...off to the snack bar," Kelso announced, getting out of the car with Eric, Hyde and Fez.

As soon as they were gone, Donna admonished Jackie, "you know I didn't ask you to come with us so you could suck Kelso's face off."

"I know, I'm sorry," Jackie apologized, "when they come back we'll just watch the movie with you...I promise."

Just then Kelso poked his head in the window, "about that popcorn...I need some money."

"Popcorn...who wants popcorn," Donna changed her mind, "I don't want popcorn...just get in the car."

Looking at Eric, Kelso complained, "she doesn't know what she wants."

Eric simply shrugged and slid in behind the steering wheel.

"Hey, where's Stephen and Fez," Jackie asked.

Kelso told her, "oh you know Fez...he wanted to go play on the swings." It seemed like every Drive-In had a small playground area off to the side to keep the children occupied when they got bored with the movies.

The marijuana laced brownies mixed with the beer was having an almost immediate effect on the teenagers, making them incredibly horny. During one particularly gory scene, both Jackie and Donna screamed and went diving into their boyfriend's laps. Seeing Donna disappear in Eric's lap, Kelso gave him the "thumbs-up" sign and went back to making-out with Jackie. Donna slyly slid over next to Eric and snuggled up against his side to watch the screen. Eric, being the suave teenager, pretended to stretch and then confidently put his arm around her shoulders. They both had huge smiles on their faces as they relaxed against each other, until the couple in the back seat began their contortions, and Eric and Donna kept getting kicked in the head. "You know, it's hot in here; would you like to watch from a different location," Eric asked.

"Great idea," Donna agreed as she took off her coat and got out of the car. Eric lost his sweater and joined her as they lay on the hood of the car. The engine had cooled off and it was actually a very comfortable location as Donna cozied up to him and Eric put his arm around her.

As they lay there gazing at the stars instead of the movie, the Vista Cruiser started to rock and Eric commented, "well, Jackie and Kelso sure made themselves comfortable."

"They sure did," she replied, "it's a roomy car."

"It IS a roomy car," Eric exclaimed, his eyes widening, "you know the bench seat...there's enough room in the back for a full-size human."

It was as if this realization drove their libido to the breaking point and the long-time couple began to furiously make-out on the hood of the car. They were in such a passionate embrace that Donna actually slid off the side of the car, and onto the ground.

Jackie and Kelso had indeed made themselves comfortable. With Eric and Donna out of the car, Jackie's dwindling inhibitions virtually disappeared as Kelso's tongue explored her mouth. Her head was spinning as Kelso's hands caressed her chest through her shirt. She barely weighed ninety pounds, so one can of beer and a couple brownies were definitely enough to blur her judgement. Her jacket and shoes were long gone when Kelso began to unbutton her blouse and tug it out of her pants. Kneeling between her legs in the back seat, he ran his hands up her flat stomach, under her flimsy bra and shoved it up over her tiny mounds. Laying back on the seat, Jackie's breasts were nearly unnoticeable, but she had incredibly long nipples that rose straight toward the roof like elongated jelly beans.

Leaning forward to lick her minuscule mounds, Kelso exclaimed, "geez Jackie, your nipples are awesome."

"Thank you Michael," Jackie cooed as if in a dream, "suck on them." He quickly began to suck on first one large nub, and then the other as Jackie grasped his head to hold him in place.

"Don't mess up the hair," he instructed her

"Sorry...sorry," Jackie scolded herself, "come on...don't stop sucking."

Kelso resumed servicing Jackie's hard nipples and slowly worked his hand down under her waistband and into her panties. He couldn't believe she was allowing him to grope between her legs, but she was actually spreading them farther apart. Expecting to feel pubic hair, Kelso was perplexed when he did not. He was encouraged though when he felt how wet her crotch had become. Sliding his middle finger between her very plump labia, Kelso wiggled it around until he felt an opening and then began to insert it up into her pussy.

Her body began to twitch and shiver as Jackie moaned, "oh my God, Michael...get your pants off...now." As he shoved his pants and ridiculous leopard-print bikini briefs down his legs, nearly rolling off the seat as he kicked them off; Jackie threw her blouse and bra off before unsnapping her slacks. "Help me get these off Michael," she ordered as he sat back on his heels staring at her perky nipples.

"Everything," he asked, not believing his luck.

"Everything," she confirmed, staring at his seven inch hard-on, which she thought looked like a boiled hot dog. It was the first penis she had ever seen, and it seemed to draw her like a magnet.

Kelso lost no time in hooking his fingers into the waistband of her pants and yanking them down her slender legs, making sure her panties accompanied them. Despite wanting everyone to believe he was the class lothario, this was the first time Kelso had ever seen a vagina, and he was speechless as he gazed at Jackie's shaved mound. All he could think to say was, "I thought there'd be hair."

Too impaired to be embarrassed, Jackie responded, "I read in my mom's Cosmo that all of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders shave their pubic area so that nothing shows out the side of their uniforms."

Almost hypnotized, Kelso remarked, "it's so cute," and he pulled Jackie's legs on either side of him so he could lean forward and get a closer look. Leaning in so close that his nose was almost touching her crotch, he noticed, "it's so wet...you're dribbling."

"Yeah, I know," Jackie admitted, "now get up here so I can see your dick." Like someone had stuck him in the ass with a pin, Kelso crawled up her naked body on his hands and knees until he was straddling her chest; his prick waving in front of her face. "It's so hairy," she exclaimed as she reached up with her hands and encircled his rod with her tiny fingers. She was so petite that her fingers made his "hot dog" seem larger and she leaned forward to lick the pearly drop of pre-cum off his pee-hole. "That actually doesn't taste too gross," she told him as she opened her mouth and encircled his prick with her slim lips.

"Holy crap, Jackie," Kelso exclaimed as she sucked him deeper into her warm mouth,

"where did you learn to do that."

"MmmI, m'ont mow," she mumbled with her mouth full of cock, and she truly didn't know why she knew how to do it...it just seemed natural to suck on something that was stuck in your face. Kelso grabbed the side of her head, running his long, bony fingers through her dark tresses, and began to fuck her baby-face.

Standing beside the Vista Cruiser making-out, Eric suggested, "it IS a roomy car, would you like to sit somewhere more private?"

"You read my mind," Donna agreed, breaking their embrace and moving around to the rear of the car; both stumbling because of the brownies and beer.

Opening the tailgate, they could see Kelso's upper body as he was obviously kneeling on the back seat, "hey Kelso," Eric greeted him, and Donna just nodded, not even acknowledging his presence. Everyone had other things on their minds, as Donna and Eric spread the Army surplus blanket, and crawled into the back of the car. "See," Eric grinned, "there really is enough room back here to lay down."

Kelso let Jackie know they had company in the vehicle, "Eric and Donna are in the back."

"Umm hmm," Jackie just rolled her eyes as she continued to suck his hard-on.

Laying in each others arms, Donna and Eric played "tonsil tag" with their tongues as their arousal neared the breaking point. Eric boldly slid his left hand up under Donna's blouse and caressed her huge breasts over her bra. "These clothes are just in the way," Donna announced, her libido peaking. She sat up, pulled her blouse over her head, reached behind her and un-hooked her plain white bra, and shrugged it off her milky shoulders; not the least bit inhibited.

"Holy crap Donna," Eric's eyes bulged as much as his prick, "you tits are incredible." And they were: a full 38 D, and they hung on her chest like huge water balloons.

His hands were drawn to them like magnets, and Donna actually blushed, "I'm really glad you like them."

Her areola were the size of silver dollars and a light shade of pink, surrounding gumdrop sized nipples that were completely engorged with arousal. Eric gently began to knead them, being so tender that it was as if he thought they were going to burn his hands. He leaned in, took her right nipple between his teeth and gently sucked it into his mouth, never releasing her left breast. "Oh Eric," she moaned, "that feels so good...suck on my titties." Donna was so turned on that she stuck her hand down outside her pants and began to run her hand up and down her crotch. Eric devoted equal attention to each nipple and then stuck his head between her large milk-bags, squishing them against his ears.

He couldn't believe his luck, "Donna they are just incredible...better than in my dreams." He sat up in front of her, pulled off his shirt and pulled her to him; enjoying the feel of her magnificent tits flattened out between them like giant cushions.

They kissed for what seemed like hours, totally oblivious to Kelso's prying eyes as he exclaimed excitedly to Jackie, "Jackie, you should see Donna's tits...they are huge."

Jackie stopped sucking, pulled Kelso's prick out of her mouth and just stared at him incredulously, "really...are you kidding me!"

"No, they really are...just look," he nearly shouted.

"You dumb ass," she yelled, sliding out from under him, "I'm giving you a blow-job and about to give myself to you, and all you can think about is Donna's chest."

"Oh hey...don't stop," he pleaded, "you were doing good...why are you so mad."

Gathering up her clothes, she only took the time to put on her blouse and slacks, "if you don't know, I'm not going to tell you," she shouted as she slipped on her shoes and opened the car door.

"Oh come on...Jackie, come back...you got me all excited," he begged as she grabbed a couple beers, slammed the door and he watched her walk away. Looking down at his hard-on, Kelso talked to it, "I guess it's just you and me again." He immediately turned, rested his arms on the seat back and resumed watching Eric and Donna.

More horny than she had ever been, Donna grasped Eric's wrist and guided his hand down inside her jeans. Surprised and very pleased, Eric slid further down and pushed his luck by slipping inside her panties down to her moist crotch. Raising up on her knees to give him easier access, Donna moaned when his fingers found her long lips and began to explore her folds. She closed her eyes when his long middle finger ran up and down her wet slit, gathering lubrication and then slipped inside her pussy. No one had ever fingered her pussy before, and Donna's body shivered as she encouraged him, "oh yesss...right there Eric."

Without even knowing it, Eric had rubbed her swollen clit and, even if she had not consumed a large quantity of hash brownies and beer, it had driven Donna beyond the point of no-return. She knew what she wanted and that she wanted it from Eric, "get your pants off...hurry."

"What...you mean...does this mean," Eric stammered in disbelief as he unzipped his pants and began to push them off his skinny legs.

Unbuttoning her jeans, Donna assured him, "that's right, we're going to do it." Eric nearly got a charley-horse shoving his pants and tighty-whities off then turned to assist his beautiful girlfriend. Donna had never seen a penis before and she was impressed with Eric's eight inches as it waved in front of him. He grabbed the bottoms of her pants-legs and tugged as she wiggled her ass and shoved her waistband down over her wide hips. "Would you like to do the honors," she asked him, her fingers in the waist of her pink panties.

shaggy77
shaggy77
584 Followers