That 70's Show-Ski Trip

Story Info
Fun at Jackie's cabin.
11.2k words
4.77
20.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

Fictional story about fictional characters.

(MF, MMF, orgy)

*****

Eric Foreman stood in the basement of his family's home folding a road map, surrounded by his friends Stephen Hyde and Fez. "It should be no problem getting to Jackie's cabin after school on Friday," he assured them, "piece of cake in the Vista Cruiser. There should be plenty of make-out opportunities for The Kid and Donna this weekend...and I do mean me."

"What's with this "The Kid" crap," Hyde, the groups resident wiseguy, wanted to know.

"It's my new nickname for myself," Eric smiled, "it's cool."

"No it's not," Hyde told him.

"It's dorky," Fez, the school's foreign exchange student, agreed.

Just as they were sitting down on the old, discarded furniture that decorated their basement clubhouse, the fourth member of their male quartet entered, "guess who made out with Pam Macey behind the gym," he boasted exuberantly. Michael Kelso was the school's self-proclaimed Lothario and assumed all females would succumb to his charms.

"Everybody," Hyde cracked.

"No...me," Kelso exclaimed, oblivious to Hyde's burn.

"Wait...behind the gym," Eric questioned, "a lot of people hang out back there...are you sure that's wise."

"I know," Kelso bragged, "everybody saw me...it's great."

"Yeah and it's just a matter of time before someone tells Jackie," Hyde shouted.

"And if she finds out before Friday...there goes our ski trip, you moron," Eric spat out.

"She won't find out," Kelso began but was interrupted by Jackie storming in through the outside door.

"Michael Kelso you are a dog...a dirty dog," Jackie shouted at him.

"Wait...what did I do," he asked.

"You kissed Pam Macey," Fez muttered, smiling.

'We're through Michael," she scolded him.

"OK, fine...when we get back from your parents cabin on Sunday you can dump me," he calmly stated.

"Oh no...no ski trip for you," she assured him.

"That's a shame that you ruined the trip for everybody," Kelso said.

"Oh don't worry about that," Jackie corrected him, "you're the only one not going."

"My friends here wouldn't go without me...right guys," Kelso asked.

"Did I mention, my parents won't be going so it's just us," Jackie added.

"See you Monday Kelso," Eric chimed in and the others nodded their heads in agreement.

The ride to the cabin in the woods began well, but as the snow storm grew worse, the conditions of the road deteriorated and it was inevitable that the Vista Cruiser skidded off the road and became stuck. Eric's father Red had given him an emergency kit for the car and although Eric didn't think he had been paying attention to Red's instructions, they had definitely sank in. Unfortunately for the other inhabitants of the car, Jackie spent the entire time whining about how much she missed Kelso. Before long Eric had the car freed, courtesy of some kitty-litter, and they soon arrived at the deserted cabin.

"I am so cold," Fez gasped as he rushed into the safety of the log structure, "the cold has robbed me of my manhood."

Hyde spied Mr. Burkhardt's liquor cabinet, grabbed a bottle and handed it to Fez, "Amaretto...take a swig of this...it'll warm you up."

Fez snatched the bottle from Hyde, twisted the cap and poured some down his throat. "Oooo, liquid candy," he remarked before chugging about half the bottle.

Standing in front of the fireplace, Eric stated, "we need to light up and take the chill out of the air."

"Way ahead of you Foreman," Hyde answered, and asked Jackie, "are these your father's." He was referring to the pipe rack on the mantle, grabbed the one with the largest bowl and began stuffing it with marijuana he retrieved from his coat pocket.

"Wow, I was referring to the fireplace," Eric admitted, "but your idea is better, Hyde." Eric lit the fire while Hyde lit the pipe and the five of them were soon warming up in front of a roaring fire and passing the pipe. Hyde, Jackie and Fez sat on the sofa while Donna and Eric cuddled with a blanket around them in front of the fireplace.

By now Jackie was constantly whining about how much she missed the cheating Kelso, and just when they were ready to throw her out in the snow, he burst through the front door covered in snow. "Oh Michael," Jackie gushed, running to him and throwing her arms around him, "you walked all the way up here in a storm just because you missed me. You would never do that for that tramp Pam Macey...would you."

The truth was he had hitchhiked and gotten a ride nearly all the way with a creepy truck driver, but Kelso just stared blankly and answered, "uh...no." Smothering him with kisses, Jackie helped him off with his coat and led him over to the couch where she shoved Fez aside and sat down on Kelso's lap. Before long, not only were the friends passing the pipe, but also raiding the liquor cabinet.

The one thing that was missing from their usual gathering was a TV, so before long Hyde announced, "I'm bored...isn't there anything to do here."

"Well it's snowing too hard to ski, and I don't like being cold anyway," Jackie informed him, "but there are some games in the chest by the table." They played Monopoly for awhile, but that got boring too, and Fez didn't really understand about the houses and hotels, so they moved on to Mousetrap. Unfortunately there were some key pieces missing so they also abandoned that. Stopping to munch on the snacks they had brought and the sandwiches that Kitty had stashed in the car, it was obvious that they were all incredibly drunk and stoned. The guys all went outside to "write their names in the snow," and began to talk about how horny they all were.

"It's too bad we can't get the girls to play strip poker," Hyde suggested, "that would liven things up."

"Oooo yes, boobies...I love boobies," Fez laughed.

"Jackie is so drunk I'm sure she would play," Kelso agreed, "she'll do anything when she's drunk."

"Yeah, but there were no playing cards in the chest...heh, heh, chest," Eric giggled..."wait, how about strip-Operation. If you set off the buzzer...you take off an article of clothing."

"You're a genius Foreman," Hyde shouted, "a skinny beanpole genius. Not only will it get the girls naked, but it will be quicker than poker...poker...get it...poke her."

Going back inside, they explained to the girls about strip-Operation and the completely wasted Jackie eagerly agreed, "whatever you want to do Michael."

Surprisingly, an equally blitzed Donna was even more enthusiastic as she planted a big slobbery kiss on Eric's lips and stated, "where's the game...let's get started." They all gathered around the heavy, round wooden table and they each drew there first card telling them which body part they had to remove from the metal man.

"Hey, hey, hey," Hyde slurred, "I got an idea...not only do you have to take off an article of clothing, but you also have to take a toke...or a drink." Everyone heartily agreed and Kelso began the game. All six were so wasted that they couldn't have put their shoes on, let alone remove a tiny piece of metal from an equally tiny hole with a pair of tweezers, so they all lost on every turn. The familiar sound of the buzzer rang constantly as they went around the table.

Before long, the guys were down to their shorts: Eric and Fez in "tighty-whities, Hyde in boxers, and Kelso in some kind of zebra-print bikinis. Hyde nearly collapsed laughing when Kelso assured him, "chicks dig it."

Jackie giggled, "yes, they're sooo sexy," while Donna just stuck out her tongue and frowned as if she smelled something bad. Truth be told, no one had liked Jackie very much, she was everything they despised: she was a stuck-up, rich girl cheerleader and had nothing in common with the rest of the group. But she had latched onto Kelso, so they grudgingly accepted her (plus sometimes, like now, it was nice to have a rich friend). That being said, all four guys could not help stare at her tiny slender body as it was displayed in skimpy pink lace matching bra and panties. There didn't appear to be much on top, but her body was certainly shapely, and not unattractive.

Donna had just lost when the "funny-bone" tripped the buzzer and it was her turn to shed her blouse. Standing in her conservative white panties, her long legs seemed to go all the way to her shoulders and they waited breathlessly for her to remove her top. She had removed her pants first because, even in her inebriated condition, she knew they would ogle her remarkable breasts. And she was right. Pulling her blouse over her head, she revealed her lacy white bra that was having trouble containing her incredible tits. She heard moans and groans as she pulled her arms free of her shirt. "Holy crap Donna," Hyde remarked.

"Oh man," Kelso exclaimed before Jackie punched his arm.

Eric just stood there with his mouth open, while Fez giggled, "I love boobies." The lifelong friends and neighbors, Eric and Donna, had just started dating and this was the most of her luscious body he had ever seen...he still had not even gotten to "first base." Eric was embarrassed at the noticeable "tent" in his shorts, but looking around the room he found that every male present was having the same reaction. Donna and Jackie glanced at Fez and then at each other when they saw the abnormally large bulge in his shorts...both wondering if his "package" could possibly be that huge.

What the kids didn't know was that a similar scenario was playing out back in Point Place at Donna's house. Red had actually been delighted that Eric was going to be absent for the weekend and had big plans for he and Kitty. He had spread out candles, a dish of mixed nuts and a bottle of wine on the Foreman's coffee table in preparation for a sex-filled couple of days; but when Kitty came downstairs and saw the spread, she quickly nixed his plans. "Oh Red, you dog," she exclaimed, "I hate to disappoint you but we're having dinner and playing bridge at the Pinciottis. Midge and I are having a fondue party."

"Oh no...not the Pinciottis," Red complained, "Bob is such a dumb-ass...and I had plans...mixed nuts and everything."

"You are such a romantic softee," Kitty softly said as she sat beside him on the sofa and kissed his cheek, "now come on, we con't want to be late," as she grabbed his hand and tugged. Red was like a little boy pouting as he trudged across their driveway and through the Pinciottis back yard. When Midge Pinciotti greeted them at her back door, Red's mood immediately perked up. Midge was an absolutely gorgeous brunette and she was wearing a sweater so tight Red could clearly see that her prominent nipples were unencumbered by a bra. She was such a beauty that Red often thought she should have been Playboy bunny...or at least grace the centerfold.

Everyone who ever met the Pinciottis wondered how Bob had landed such a babe as Midge (the truth was that she had become pregnant with Donna, and Bob was a convenient father for her baby). As Red was admiring the curves displayed by her skintight pants, her doofy husband Bob glided into the kitchen and greeted the Foremans: "hey Kitty...Red...you ready to lose at bridge."

"Bob, stop it...be nice," Midge scolded her Brillo-headed husband.

"Nice to see you too Bob," Red sarcastically answered.

While Midge fried up some nice chunks of beef, Kitty set the Sterno under the bowl of cheddar, and in no time it was time to eat. "How does this work," Red inquired, staring at Midge's ass as she bent over the stove.

"Well, everyone gets one of these long forks," Kitty instructed, "and you dip your meat into the cheese...and them just eat it. Be careful though, the cheese is very hot. I read about this in Cosmo."

"Ooo, I just love cheese," cooed Midge.

"Right...Cosmo," Red grumbled as he stabbed a big chunk of beef and dipped it into the molten cheese, "I know where I'd like to stick my meat." Blowing on it a few seconds to cool it, he popped it into his mouth and grinned, "hey, not half bad."

Bob followed suit, bit off about half his meat and then dipped it back in the cheddar. "Oh no no no," Kitty scolded him, "double dipping is a fon-don't," and she broke into her familiar (yet annoying) cackle over her own joke: "heh, heh, heh, no double dipping."

"Yeah...jeez Bob, nobody wants your spit in the cheese," Red added, sounding pissed. Kitty had brought a nice bottle of wine, and although Red wasn't exactly a wine connoisseur (he would much rather have a bottle of beer), it seemed to go well with the fondue. After a surprisingly pleasant meal, the dishes were quickly cleared and Bob opened a new deck of cards. Midge and Kitty got out the blender and in no time had a pitcher of strawberry daiquiris (Kitty's favorite) on the table. They seemed to be drinking more than playing cards, and soon they were on their third pitcher of frosty beverages, and feeling totally uninhibited.

Only one other person in Point Place was aware of the secret kept by Kitty and Red: when they were a couple during Red's enlistment in the Army, they had maintained quite a reputation of being "swingers." They had participated in many couples swaps and several orgies, experimenting in very diverse sexual acts. No one would have guessed that the "tight-ass" redneck that Red appeared to be now, could have lived that double-life. All inhibitions now gone and just staring at Midge's tight slacks and sweater, Red reverted to his more open personality. "This is boring as Hell, what do you say we liven things up a bit."

He saw the twinkle in Kitty's eyes and knew she was thinking the same thing, as Bob asked, "what did you have in mind Red?"

"We're all adults here and I was thinking of maybe spicing up this game by playing strip-bridge," Red suggested, "that is if you're up to it."

Never one to back down from a challenge, especially from Red, Bob readily agreed, "I just hope for your sake Red that you're wearing about six pairs of underwear."

The usually silent Midge spoke up with a surprising suggestion, her speech slightly slurred, "bridge takes too long...how about if we each just draw one card. High card wins and the others have to take off an article of clothing...shoes and socks don't count."

"I love that woman," Red agreed, "I'll shuffle the deck and let's get started." All four just kicked off their shoes and socks as they drew cards. Red drew a King declaring, "how appropriate," and the other three threw off their tops. Red's eyes bulged when Midge tugged her over her head and her absolutely perfect 36 C breasts jiggled free. "Holy crap, Midge, those are incredible...it's a shame to hide them." They were every bit as magnificent as Red had thought they would be: perfectly round, sticking straight out without a trace of sag; her large areola surrounding jellybean sized pink nipples. "You're a lucky man Bob," Red commented.

"Don't I know it," Bob replied grinning, "aren't they something. But hey, you're lucky too," he continued, indicating Kitty's breasts which were still partially covered with a very lacy, but demure white bra.

"You don't have to tell me," Red agreed, "best rack in Point Place."

"Oh Red," Kitty blushed as everyone reached for another card and another sip of daiquiri. this time Midge drew high card and Kitty shrugged her bra from her shoulders baring her ample 36 D tits. They were just as nice as Midge's, just different. Kitty's breasts didn't jiggle...they swayed when she moved, and hung on her chest. Her areola were a light brown and her nipples resembled pencil erasers.

The daiquiris were being consumed like water and the next round saw Midge lose her slacks and Kitty down to her very conservative plain white panties. "If I had known I would have worn something a little more sexy," she admitted.

When Midge finally succeeded in peeling off her skin-tight slacks, it was revealed that she had gone completely "commando," deciding to forego any panties. Her plump fleshy mound was completely bald and fascinated Red, "The last time I saw a bald one was when Laurie needed her diaper changed...it's very attractive."

Swiveling in her chair and spreading her legs so Red could get a better look, Midge seemed pleased, "you really like it...I could help Kitty to do it. Before I met Bob I modeled swimsuits and we always shaved our pussies."

"Well, that's up to her," Red admitted, "but I kinda like fighting my way through the jungle to get to the prize."

"Yeah, no getting hair stuck between your teeth," Bob smiled.

Kitty was next to lose her panties and there truly was a dark blonde jungle hiding her slit as she slid her panties off. Bob was wearing some kind of jungle print boxers, and when he pushed them down his prick was already hard. It was a respectable six inches, but very fat like a Coke bottle. Midge was waiting almost breathlessly as Red began to lower his saggy tighty-whities. She could see that there was an insanely large bulge and he was having difficulty stretching the waistband over his hardening rod. "Oh my," she gasped when he finally shoved them down and off. His cock was truly monstrous: nearly a foot in length and the girth of a soup can...like a fat kielbasa as it waved between his legs. "Kitty no wonder you're never in a bad mood," Midge whispered.

Midge sat back in her chair, spread her long legs and began to rub her already glistening mound. "Like Red said, we're all adults here," Kitty repeated as she dropped to her knees in front of Midge's chair, placed her hands on Midge's creamy thighs and dipped her dark blonde head into her crotch. Kitty seemed to be right at home as she licked Midge's bald mound, tracing her slit from bottom to top.

"Mmmm Kitty," Midge moaned as Kitty's tongue delved between her slit and into her pussy, her head tilting back.

Kitty raised her ass into the air as she kneeled, and Bob recognizing an invitation, stepped up behind her. When she felt him fumbling to spread her ample ass cheeks apart, she turned her head and instructed him, "wrong hole Bob...only Red gets my ass."

Never missing a beat, the eager Bob used his stubby fingers to fight his way through Kitty's dark blonde bush until he found her fleshy lips. She spread her knees as far as she could without losing balance, and Bob nudged his crown against her slit. Although his prick was very fat, he pushed into her with relative ease since she was used to Red's giant cock. "Nice," she moaned into Midge's crotch as Bob's wide plug filled her hole.

Midge's perfect tits were like magnets to Red's hands as he stood behind her chair and roughly squeezed and kneaded them, trapping her hard nipples between his course fingers. He was amazed at how firm they were in his palms. "Oh my," she groaned as Kitty's tongue slid in and out of her cunt and Red fondled her tits. Seeing her open mouth, Red got an idea and stepped over to the counter where the cooling pot of fondue was sitting. He tested the temperature with his finger, and satisfied, proceeded to dip the tip of his hard-on into the still liquid cheddar.

Seeing him, Bob commented, "what the Hell, Red...you complained about my spit."

Smiling from ear to ear, Red presented his now yellow prick to Midge's face, "you said you loved cheese."

"Mmmm...yummy," Midge agreed, as she opened her mouth wide while Red slid his thick cheese-stick past her ruby-red lips. It was a struggle because of it's immense size, but Midge allowed Red to shove into her mouth until he nudged the back of her throat.

"Holy crap, you're a real trooper Midge," Red exclaimed as he eased his way down her throat.

"Mank muu," she mumbled as she sucked and milked his pole, reaching up to squeeze his scrotum. Kitty was finding it difficult to lick Midge's pussy because Bob was now fucking her from behind as hard as he could, her body shaking with his strokes; so she just inserted two fingers into Midge's slit and finger-fucked her. Looking down and watching his wife's fingers sliding in and out of Midge's inviting hole, Red knew what he wanted and withdrew from her mouth, his prick cheese-free. He stepped in front of the chair, lifted her naked body with seeming ease by putting his hands into her armpits and set her beautiful ass down on the edge of the table. Spreading her shapely legs wide, Midge grinned from ear to ear and urged him, "fuck me, Red."

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers