That 90's Gap In-Between Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

35 minutes later.

Alex was dropping Harlee off at her temporary home. The two had road in silence the entire 35 minutes to East Cobb. So when she said, "Whelp this is me," he almost missed the house from being focused on the silence. Once parked the silence became even more deafening. He began to speak until Harlee interjected.

"Thank you for tonight, and taking me home. I had... fun."

"I... uhm... will call you tomorrow," he stated.

"That's not how this works. I am going to get out this car leaving tonight for what it was an amazing night and you are going to drive back home. That's it. We aren't going to do that whole dance of baiting and waiting. I had fun, you had fun. Let's just leave it at that". She said with a smile and placed a sincere kiss on his cheek.

Alex faced turned into confusion and he just sat quietly. He wasn't aware of the dance she was talking about but was too tired to interject. Harlee got out of his, green partially restored mustang, and didn't look back. For a moment Alex sat there puzzled, but if she didn't want to see him again he couldn't force her. So he started his car drove off, and he never saw her again.

When Harlee finally took an actual breath inside the room, she was in complete awe. Alex was a great guy, but her fear of commitment and lack of self-control just sent the man packing. As she sat on the edge of her bed re-collecting the memories from her past; her lack of relationships and the men that she wasted precious time with, she couldn't understand why she felt so different after this one. She had done this countless of times. Met a guy had dinner, fucked, and dipped.

She never had to worry about him calling because it was clear what they both wanted or was it. Not one of the men she had been with in her past had any one solid impact on her gut. Not enough to make her second guess jumping their bones. Alex was unknowingly handsome, he wined and dined her made her laugh, had thought provoking conversation and fucked like a motha fucking beast.

She had always considered herself highly intelligent for her age but this time she contemplated her age and lack thereof intelligent thinking she felt dumb. As she laid there in that hot old house on Bree's queen sheets, thinking about her night with him over and over until she lost the battle to sleep.

As the leaves turned into the warm days of early September, Harlee was back to more traditional activities, sitting cross legged in the back of her plug class curving the final "e" in her name at the top of the page; the summer was behind her and Bree was back from Indonesia.

The two of them decided to take a bunch of plug classes together just to fill their roster. However, it was back to tradition: Harlee's nose was buried into her notebook doodling and ignoring Bree's gawking about her professors and her need for a beer after the first day of classes.

The first day of class annoyance was definitely back in full rotation, the small class was filled with the squeals of freshly polished students. The false lashed girls with their booty shorts and their new 26 inch extensions. The dudes, who were trying to run game on the naive group of freshman girls giggling in the front row, with the circus routine now in Act Three, no one seemed to notice when the professor blew in like a feather.

"Alrighty students, welcome. I'm Mr. Hill, but you can call me Alex... and I'll be teaching photography 1101. To answer all of your proceeding questions, no, I am not a professor so you don't have to call me Doctor Alex. Alex will do just fine." He smiled and clapped his hands together and said "Alright. Now, who's ready to shoot?"

Just then moments seem to have frozen in time. Harlee peaked up from underneath her lashes and curls to see the man whom projected this milky voice of authority over the room.

To her surprise the man who had all eyes on him at that exact moment was not only young, alluring, and obviously nervous as hell teaching his first class was also her hot summer night in June.

"SHIT!"

12