That Christmas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Prepare yourself."

She turned to me and lay on her back opening her legs in a vee, toes pointing towards me. The continuing sound track dragged my thoughts from any erotic feelings that may have been trying to surface. I stepped between her knees and aimed my flaccid prick at her cunt. I remember that it took a couple of seconds to start, but once I did it was only a second's re-aim before a solid stream of my light amber pee was hitting her pussy... within seconds one of her hands had made its way down and started to slap at her clit, splashing in and out of the stream and she started to come again. Twisting and pushing her crotch up to meet the downpour, her gasp turned to squeals and then yells. As the jet dissipated she twisted and slid around in the pool that had formed, finally silencing herself by forcing the hand that had been slapping her pussy into her mouth, sucking my piss off it.

I watched as the puddle was drawn to the drain point off to one side of the room. Linda left me to find my way back to the drawing room where I added more ice to two glasses before pouring the two of us martinis. She was only a few minutes showering herself, after which she reappeared; hair pulled back, no make-up, plain staid clothes... back to her schoolteacher look.

"It takes me a fortnight to plan these scenarios; do you think you will be available then?" She offered me a crisp white fiver...

"At your service, madam."

"That's how I like it."

****

... To be continued...

I am everlastingly indebted to my wonderful editor Hotti.

12